Justice in One Piece

By randomuser855

No.1 In #Onepiece Nov 26,2020 No.2 In #Onepiece fanfic After a rather tragic death, the sisters Kara and Di... More

Let's Make a Deal
Our Childhood
Childhood Part 2
Off we go!
Life on the Ship
Arlong and Smokey
Hello Straw Hats!
Why Hello Dragon
What's Your Justice
To Alabasta
Deemed Guilty
Lizard Preparation
Lizard Hunt
Take a Break!
A Doting Father
Money Grab!
Hello Franky
God of the Sky
Luke 10:18
New Powers
Feels Like a Monday
Some Good Marines
Some Good Marines Pt2
Love My Job
Here Comes the Rocket Man
Why NOT to call a Buster Call
Direct Confrontation
Direct Confrontation Pt 2
Sengoku Mad
A Floating Horror
The Golden Lion
The Perfect Counter
Float Float VS Lightning
A Moment to Relax
Money Grab, the 2nd
Tim's Demons
Before the War
The War Begins
Old Man Whitebeard
Pirates V Marines
Portugas D. Ace
After the War
Hello there, ??
Some Explaining to Do
Heated Arugements
Freedom
Surprisingly Not Mad?
Your Justice
Bounties! But we're not Pirates!
Why Hello again, Fire Fist
Morals
Untouched Civilization
The Hidden Island, Mycan
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt1
Hello. We're here to Meet you Pt2
Hello. We're here to meet you Pt3
Shifting the Scales of Power
I thought I died - Ace
The Twin Monarch of the Seas
Timeskip Over
Fishman Island Vacation
Timeskip Changes
Private Business
The Youth Operation
A Wild Pink Flamingo
Payments Are Due
Payment Collection
Fighting a Bird
Another Conflict?!
Wrapping Up Dressrosa
Calm Before the Storm
CHARLOTTE LINLIN
End of BIG MOM Pirates
Aftermath
Ready for Trolling
REVERIE
Some Preparations
Warlords
Warlords Again
Warlords Once More
Calls to Make
KAIDO, the Strongest Creature
An Immortal Beast
To Kill the Dead
Ending the Beasts
Marshall D. Teach
FINAL CHAPTER
New...I mean relatively recent Story is up
Sequel Up!
New Story is Up! Please show some Love!
kxvin_lx

F for Respect Mr. Newgate

4.6K 174 51
By randomuser855

Chapter 42

Whitebeard lost it. As he rampaged across MarineFord killing Marines left and right, I signaled to Sengoku.

Me: Sis and I are going down there. Also, I'm bringing the corpse to them as well.

Diana: The sins of the father are not to be carried by the sons. You broke that already; let them at least have a proper funeral with his body. He's already dead.

Ace did his part by looking as dead and staying silent as possible.

When Sengoku nodded I grabbed Ace by his arm and jumped off the platform while Ace lay limp, quickly followed by Sis using Geppo.

As we flew I spoke a few words to him.

Me: The sins of the father must not be carried by the son. Ace, you aren't exactly innocent for your crimes as a Pirate, but there are greater evils out there. You know what I'm talking about right? Big Mom, Kaido, Doflamingo as well as the other big forces in the New World. Take your brother and bring them down. Rally them all for Justice, not for any one flag but the ideal itself for Justice. Understand me?

He tensed his muscle to show that he heard me.

Me: Ace... if they find out that you're still alive before this war is over, that means my career and life is over as well. You got that? The person who saved you is the doctor at the Whitebeard Pirates, not me. Stay silent for a couple of years at least. Otherwise Sengoku's going to have my head, Ok?

As Ace faintly tensed his muscle to show that he understood, I threw his body as far away as possible, towards the Whitebeard Pirates' ship.

Once I checked that he crashed onto the ship, I dropped down to see sis already starting to engage Whitebeard.

Me: I can save Ace and all, but I can't have you renew the age of Piracy. That'll just create more enemies for all of us.

Diana: *NUCLEAR REPULSION*

As sis punched Whitebeard, he got pushed back, but that was the time he needed to say his speech. He planted his Halberd into the ground before speaking.

Whitebeard: What I'm about to tell you now...!! Is my Final Captain's Order! Listen Carefully Whitebeard Pirates

Whitebeard, like Garp, was also holding in his tears at the thought of losing their sons, right before his eyes.

Whitebeard: THIS IS WHERE YOU AND I SPLIT UP! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! STAY ALIVE AT ALL COSTS! RETURN TO THE NEW WORLD IN ONE PIECE!!

With that, he started to overcharge his Devil Fruit to the maximum before letting loose, directly at the ground.

Whitebeard: I'm a remnant of my era...!! There ain't no ship that will carry me out to the next one!! GO ON YOU BASTARDSS!!!

That was our signal, Sis and I jumped down in front of Whitebeard as the all the Pirates started retreating.

Diana: It pains me that I need to kill you Edward Newgate. You are a man I truly respect. If I wasn't so focused on Justice, I might've become part of your family...in a different life.

Whitebeard: Gurarara... perhaps, in a different life. But kill me heh? We'll see.

With that, both of us charged at him. I instantly teleporting to his left, the hand that wasn't gripping a weapon while sis used her Aura Projection.

Despite his old age, sickness, and countless injuries, Whitebeard truly lived up to his name. Too sick and old to dodge our slashes or rays, but he tanked them all. He stood as he received each attack, ignoring his injuries as he punched and swung his own blade.

Yet, just as Shiki canceled out my gravity powers, sis held together everything he shook. The air no longer cracked, the ground no longer shook, and reality held itself as his wounds simply got worse.

But as the Marineford's smoke got lower, everyone spotted the true enemy as he revealed himself.

Blackbeard: Zehahaha!!!

Whitebeard: You son of a Bitch... Marines, I have one favor to ask of you, not as Whitebeard but as a father.

He looked at us before lowing his blade, trusting that we wouldn't strike him. We didn't move, after all, this was important. We needed to make sure Blackbeard has a seed of doubt of whether he really was going to be the Pirate King. The man Roger would be waiting for.

Diana: Make it quick, just say a few words then it's back to talking with our blades.

Whitebeard nodded in thanks before turning to Blackbeard, who was taunting Sengoku with his words.

Whitebeard: TEACH! You are the only scum I would never call my son. You broke the one and only Ironclad rule on my ship...! You killed your Nakama!

As Blackbeard started laughing at his words that didn't affect him one bit, Whitebeard smiled as his next words struck a bullet into Blackbeard.

Whitebeard: Then let me tell you a secret Teach... You're not one of them... The men Roger is waiting for, that's not you. One day...

That was enough, it was getting dangerously close, I signaled sis who nodded in understanding. With Whitebeard just standing there, Sis ran in from the right while I teleported to his left. Yin and Yang, clad in the strongest haki we could muster stabbed through Whitebeard's heart from either side of him. We didn't stop there as we pulled the blade down with the help of gravity and cut through his lungs, making his physically unable to speak anymore.

Diana: I respect you Edward Newgate, but the age of Piracy must come to an end. There will no final words about the Will of D or the One Piece.

Whitebeard looked shocked at what had just happened, but perhaps in understanding or simply too tired, Whitebeard closed his eyes and died standing.

I then felt one last fruit chance from inside my pocket which I quickly sent into the Inventory before anyone saw.

The World saw the death of Whitebeard, live on every Den Den Mushi that was reconnected (by me).

Diana: WHITEBEARD IS DEAD! THE GOLDEN AGE OF PIRACY IS OVER!!!

Blackbeard: Wha...he's dead? Zehahaha!!!

Diana: I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Blackbeard, you're next!

The 2 of us charged his crew and increased the gravity to 50g for an instant, right before we attacked. 2 of his new crew mates were dead as our blades severed their heads from their shoulders.

I then jumped directly towards Blackbeard who was trying to do something with his Devil Fruit.

Instead of using electricity, gravity, or anything, I just clad my blade in Haki and sliced his shoulder, followed his hand, then kicked him away.

Me: Logia can't defend against Haki. But it looks like your fruit is a little more complicated than that.

As I saw the Whitebeard pirates retreating with Akainu right at their tails, I put up a smile as I tried something new.

I grabbed their center of mass as if it was a ball, a non-existent thing in the real world and threw them all right towards Akainu. It was really the gravity pulling them but it felt as if they jumped right towards the scariest Marine Admiral

Blackbeard: SHITT~!!

Akainu, who just noticed the Blackbeard pirates flying, or rather pushed towards him gathered more magma on his hands.

Akainu: I won't let scum like you get away from here alive...!!!

While that may have hold true for the Whitebeard Pirates, at the moment Law arrived with his submarine and took Luffy before sailing off.

With our job pretty much done, sis and I jumped back up onto the execution platform where Sengoku still was.

Diana: Well, things went kind of messy but this was all kind of expected. We won. Ace is dead, Whitebeard is dead, their pirate crew is done for as well as most of his allies. That's what counts.

Sengoku: You girls did well out here today. Part of the reason for our Victory was due to you two. You showed strength equal to that of an Admiral. The War is almost over, and it is a complete victory!

Complete Victory it might be... but now it was just a slaughter. As the Marines started to round up what was left of the Whitebeard Pirates, the Pacifists blowing up the ships that were trying to escape, as well as Admiral Akainu becoming bloodthirsty for the blood of Pirates.

Koby: That's enough!!! No more fighting! Let's stop this already!! This is a waste of lives!!!

As Akainu prepared to kill Coby by punching through him, the man we were waiting for arrived.

Shanks: I'VE COME, TO END THIS WAR!!

There was a small exchange as the Red Hair Pirates landed on the HQ, challenging everyone to a fight if they so wished. Honestly, I wanted to see how strong that man really was...but now was not the time.

Sengoku: Fine...I'll take responsibility.

Shanks: I apologize.

Sengoku: *humpf* THIS WAR, IS FINISHED!!!

And it was thus recorded in the World as a complete Victory for the Marines...only leading to a shocking discovery a few years later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Changes By Betty

Fanfiction

789 27 13
Monkey D. Athena, daughter of one Monkey D. Dragon, grew up in a world that had been changed over years of exposure to chemical war fair, causing tec...
86.5K 2.2K 28
꧁ "𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 " -𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 ꧂ ꧁ I said I wanted to watch and read my anime and manga 'in piece' not get reincarnated in 'One...
42.4K 1.3K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...
17.5K 476 51
*currently editing* Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain --- This is the 3rd book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the f...