๐“˜ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ... |โ„‹๐’ถ๐’พ๐“€...

By Angel_Of_Midnight

As the night was about to end the Princes had made their decision and went back to sit on their chair. King U... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–™๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
Announcement
IMPORTANT DETAIL (PLEASE READ!)

๐•ฎ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

1K 35 8
By Angel_Of_Midnight

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes' "

3Rd Person's POV.
As the night was about to end the Princes had made their decision and went back to sit on their chair.

King Ukai got anxious but really curious to who they choose...

"May I have your attention please Ladies and Gentlemen" As the Royal Crier called.

" I hear by say to be prepared for the chosen bride of the Princes, Please do by be ready Ladies to hear your name and come to the Prince" As all the girls were being ready and excited to who is the lucky girls.

"Your Majesty"

"Alright, Who is your Bride?" As King Ukai staired the Princes from both his side.

"I am ready to tell you who's my bride" As Prince stood up and look at the bride he wanted. Everyone got curious as they stared at the Prince who stood in front of them.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he said and everyone got excited to which this lucky bride will be.

"𝓣𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓴𝓲 𝓨𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲" As Prince Tsukishima pointed at Yamaguchi who was beside Yachi and Hinata.

Yamaguchi was beyond shock, the others were too, but it was expected since she dragged with him the whole night in the Castle's Garaden. Yamaguchi got back to her senses when Hinata and Yachi shook her. With a push from the both, Yamaguchi walked toward the main stage to be with Tsukishima. Everyone had made space for her to walk through it. She was near and Tsukishima was waiting for in the front. Giving his hand to her and she reached it, holding it quite tightly and took her to his seat, while standing beside her.

The girls were soo happy for her, they gave themselves a Hopes up to see if they're chosen as well...

The next stood up and went in front, putting his hand on his chin, thinking of who to choose...

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he stared at one person...

"𝓚𝓪𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓾" As Prince Semi smirked at the girl and she was shocked, out of all people for this night, why him?!

She sighed in defeat and people way for her to be with the Prince, the girls already knew that she was beyond pissed. But Shirabu had to deal with it or else she'd be in trouble. She took his hand and lead her to his seat, standing right beside her while pouts in anger.

Which in short, Semi found it cute and smiled in Victory...

"Welp, I guess I'm next" as the next one stood up.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..."

"𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓸 𝓗𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪" as Prince Kageyama called and Hinata was beyond scared now that she was with the most annoying, scary, but handsome and sweet guy, other than Tsukishima, in. THIS. ROOM.

She was beyond petrified and Yachi was worried for her and so was Suga.

With Hinata claiming herself, she made way to the Prince and he gave hand while smirking or with th look, 'You cannot escape me now.'

She was pissed and wanting to punch this guy already but not now. They'll do it after tha ball, sitting on the seat while Kageyama wa tight beside her.

*Fake cough

As someone stood up and went up front.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he said.

"𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓶𝓲 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓾" as Prince Ushijima stared at her and Tendou going nervous as she walked right up to him and gave her his hand. Taking her to the seat while he was beside her. Tendou was beyond happy that he wanted her to be his and cant wait for this future to come.

"I am gonna regret this" as He muttered and stood up, going in front and girls already thinking its them and he got annoyed by this.

He staired at he wanted and she already knew that it was her.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as He smirked when he was pretending that it wasn't her and she pouted in annoyance.

"𝓣𝓸𝓪𝔂𝓪 𝓞𝓲𝓴𝓪𝔀𝓪" as Prince Iwazumi smirked and she sighed in relief.

He chose her and she was beyond happy and went right to him.

Taking his hand and went to the seat, the guys were quite amused that this was what the girl he wanted and they went on.

*Sighed

As someone stood up and called the girl that a certain Prince wanted.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as e calmly said.

"𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓴𝓸 𝓚𝔂𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓲" as Prince Yahaba called and the rest of the girls looked at her, mainly the four staring at her.

'Prince Yahaba wants KYOTANI?! And what happened between those two, did he do something to shock her' as all the girls thought wen they looked at her shockingly and Kyotani just stood there, beyond putting herself with thousands of questions on her head, but snaed when Kumini punched her on her armed and she playfully g
Aired at her as she smirked and Maki pushed her ul front to be with Yahaba.

She went to him and sat down while Yahaba was beside her as she stared at crowd nervously now.

"Alright" as someone stold and went next.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..."

"𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓷𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓪" As Prince Aran called and Kita smiled.

Going up to him and took his hand, smiling happily while he chuckled.

Sitting down while stood beside her.

"Alright, let's stop wasting time, better to keep going" as he muttered and stood up to walked upfront.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he looked around to find her, while she was hiding behind.

He got annoyed a bit when couldn't find her, so calling her name found find her easily.

"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪" As Prince Sakusa called out for her ad she squeaked behind her twin.

Osami was shocked that Atsumi, her twin, manage to make this guys choose her and she was petrified look her face. Osami was happy for her and made her to got there, taking her hand to take her to Sakusa.

But someone stood up and also infront and called out,

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ"as he someone was about to leave and he needed to do it fast, good thing he quickly remembered her name...

"𝓞𝓼𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓜𝓲𝔂𝓪" As Prince Suna called and took Osami hand too as Osami was about to leave around that time and she was beyond shocked she was called as well, embarrassed by this and just shrugged it nervously.

The girls were shocked that twins were called at the same time.

Taking the two to their seat and being beside them.

That was turn of event and the next stood up.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he looked at her quickly.

"𝓨𝓾𝓴𝓸 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓮" As Prince Lev said in happiness and the girls were shocked.

'YUKO?!' As the girls thought, out of all people that can be short or just inches taller than her, it just had to be that half Russian guy that called her and Yuko seemed......not pissed but......Happy?

She ended snapped off and walked in front, pretending to look angry at him while inside, he wasn't the type she wanted but finding more about him, makes her to change her mind and finding him attractive and nice, even though she keeps denying it and wouldn't ge it off er head.

She sat and he was beside her as someone stood up and called the next bride.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ" as she looked and found her.

The rest smirked while the others were at the same time, worried and happy for her.

"𝓗𝓲𝓽𝓸𝓴𝓪 𝓨𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓲" As Prince Kiyouji called and Yachi was glad to was him or else she wouldn't meet her friends again or she ould be with someone else that she hasn't known them.

She happily went up front to take his hand and sat down while Kiyouji smiled at her being beside her.

So far, it was the girls who were chosen, while the others....didnt get their Hope's up that it was them and ended up trying to hide or something and just to think they face it, it's not them and so far none of the Princes had soo much time, that they didnt even chose them while they could've been the first, so they just held I their breaths and just try not to cry.

The girls from the seat were worried for them not to be chosen, but Hopes to seeing them being chosen and still meet each other. They had to be calm and collected about this, if someone wasn't chosen, they rather choose each other than the Princes, but at the same time, even if their dreams will come true, but it's because of being with their friends and never giving up was their main reason. So they had little hope for the rest to be chosen.

They all had thought about it but never to notice someone stood up and called the girl.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he staired at the girl who was thinking of sadness, looking like she was about to give up to something and he wasn't gonna lose her hope, because he knew, that she thought she wasn't gonna be chosen. He'd be dumb if he didnt choose her.

"𝓚𝓸𝓾 𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓪!" As Prince Daichi happily yelled at his new lovers name and Kou was beyond happy but shocked.

She was chosen....

SHE. WAS. CHOSEN!

She was beyond happy for this and almost ran to him, if t werent for noticing it and fixed herself and walked calmly to him while he took her hand and they held it tight, almost as if they never want to let go of it because they loved each other even though they just met.

She sat down while he was beside her, looked at each other while smiling happily.

Someone stood up and calmed himself, walking up front to meet his new bride.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he called and founded her with the girl, the one Matsukawa wanted and he smirked.

Both the girls were nervous, because they do not know who was and hoping that she was the one he wanted.

"𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓲 𝓚𝓾𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓲" as Prince Kindaichi called and Maki was happy for Kumini and relieved that it wasn't gonna be her. She wanted to be with Him and hoping she was the one for him because she found him funny.

With a with a push Kumini went right to Kindaichi, took his hand to dit down while he was beside her.

Someone stood up nervously and went front to quickly find her and call her name to be finished quickly.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he looked around worriedly that he couldn't find her.

"𝓨𝓾𝓲 𝓝𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓪" as Prince Asahi called and he found her with the Girl that someone wanted to and looked to him, quickly found her and getting ready get up after Asahi took her hand and took her to sit while he was beside her...

The next one was sweating a bit in nervousness while upfront, the girl chuckled at him while she was hoping it her that he wanted and just waited for his answer.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." after he gulped and looked around to find her.

"𝓒𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 𝓔𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓪" as Prince Tanaka called and Ennoshita was in joy, he chose her and she wasn't gonna give kn it and hope the rest were chosen. They couldn't be in all together since it was to many people and crowded so they were in groups again...

She happily took his hand and sat down while he was standing beside her...

Someone stood up and happily looked at a different direction, quite far from the girl he was choosing and the unknown girls were excited and smiled at him, while he smirked...

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he called and staired at one of them and the girls eager to know who it was and stared to fight a little from this.

"𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓸 𝓗𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲" as Prince Matsukawa pointed at Makki at the different side and he was smiling at her and waited for her to come and tmae his hand.

Taking her to the seat while Matsu was beside her...

Everyone already knew that was gonna trick them, they know some of them were sometimes fooling around when they were little to older teenagers and just chuckled at it. The girls were giggling at Makki, while she poured in annoyance but giggled back at them and looked at their friends that went chosen yet.

Both of them were with each tiger and holding their hands nervously and were verge of tears a bit. The girls were about them but hoping that they'd be chosen soon because there also two more boys and they werent gonna lose hope for the two since they saw them spending time the last two boys and enjoyed the night. They hope they were enough to make it in...

One of them stood up and happily called others for her.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he called and the girls were nervous at his answer...

"𝓚𝓮𝓲𝓸𝓴𝓸 𝓐𝓴𝓪𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲!" as Prince Bokuto yelled and he girls sighed, one more.

Just one more, please chose her. As Akaashi was about to approach Bokuto and she staired at the last girl.

Mouthing a 'goodluck' to her while she nodded to Akkashi and she left to meet him, taking her hand and sat her down while he was beside her.

"Your Majesty, you are the last one to haven't chosen a girl, you may please stand and call her name in order to have the last dance with their new brides and to end the ball. Goodluck for everyone!" As the Royal Crier said in front and all the other girls were nervous, of who is to be the last girl to be a bride. The groups were nervous because their friend was the last one, mostly Hinata and Akaashi were more worried about her...

The Prince stood up and calmly called out.

"ℐ 𝒞𝒽ℴℴ𝓈ℯ..." as he said while other girls were pleading it was them. The girls were crossing their whole the boys were looking at them confusingly, except Bokuto already knew what they're thinking and just smirked and the boys noticed and looked at him weirdly while he staired at his best bro.

"𝓚𝓮𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓚𝓸𝔃𝓾𝓶𝓮" As Prince Kuroo smiled and called Kenna.

Kenna was shocked that it was her, that guy was beyond handsome and would've gotten the girls on ther knees to him, she was happy it her.

But what did he see in her that liked her soo much, she approached him and smiled at him so happily while he smiled t her to take her seat.

"That includes the ball! As for this to end all the Princes take your new brides in the middle of the ballroom to dance. Congratulations to all!" As He called and the Princes to their girl's hands.

The other were jealous, sad, and envy that they werent chosen and wishing it them that the boys chose. The girls were beyond happy that they were gonna still stick together and making their dreams come true. They had to make sure to call their parents and tell them about ths news to them...

Walking down and started to dance the rest of the night away....

But they didnt expect for the King to join with Takeda as his dancer. King was relieved they chose their brides and hoping not rush them, but they saw them happy and looked up to where the families were, they we soo happy and awed the boys and smirking a lot. He already knew what they're thinking so he shrugged it off. Dancing looks fun, so he looked at Takeda who just finished her paperwork and look at the boys dancing and wishing she could to. Didnt noticed that King Ukai took her hand to dance with her in the ballroom and decided to have their fun too. And didnt complain or anything, she was beyond happy not to be mad at him...

*Timeskip

The ball has already ended and the Princes took them to their personal carriages with white horses.

As for their families, they left when the prince already chose their bride and was beyond happy for the two and cant wait to meet them tomorrow to know the better and see to why they choose them. They were any disappointed and all, they were happy it was them. They'd be mad that they'd choose a wrong girl like spoiled brats or something. They knew they taught the Princes better and knows what they want what's best for the Kingdom.

The Princes already told them about their families watching them and they shocked or nervous now, by they calmed when the Princes told them they looked happy for them and they calmed down and went to the carriages, taking them home, which is another Castle that the King owned and better to be there while they stay to his kingdom for a while cause it was night and their kingdoms were abit far from their destination.

Takeda and Ukai's POV.
After that ball was done, maids, servant, to Butlers had cleaned the whole Catsle rather quickly as the people and Royals had left.

Ukai thanked them for doing their job and left with Takeda to go get ready for bed while the workers smiled and bowed at his kindness because of raising their payment for cleaning the ball.

As they walked from the hall, everything was quiet until Ukai broke the silence.

"Did you enjoy the night?" As he smirked and Takeda blushed.

"Yes your grace, you?" As she calmly asked.

"I very much enjoyed it, mostly when I dragged you to dance with e and didnt complain" as he said walked rather while Takeda got mad and started to catch up with him to get a peice of her mind. Oh how this will night will go further...

Yachi and Kiyouji's POV.
As the sat in front of each other while staring at the night sky.

"Have you enjoyed the Grand Ball Yachi, cause earlier when when you watched the choosing, you needed being worried" as Kiyouji said with a concern look on his face.

"Oh..hehe...I'm alright not, I got worried because the Princes that chose the brides were actually my group of friends, I got worried because they enjoyed their nights with the Princes that they meet tonight and I was happy for them...to be honest, I was soo happy I yet be with you because you are so handsome, generous, and kind person and I cant help but to be attracted to you Prince. I was lucky to know you..." as Yachi smiled and told Kiyouji about it.

"No need for Prince calling, Hitoka... call me Kiyouji, I'm lucky to meet you too..." as he said and Yachi smiled.

"Alright, Kiyouji" as she smiled and sided again staired at the night sky once again.

Hinata and Kageyama's POV.
Hinata and Kageyama went to he carriages after they said goodbye to their friends. They are going to be in the same Castle, but its night and they would be tired and would go straight to bed.

"Well, that was quite a night" as she sighed and rested her head beside Kageyama.

They decided to sit beside each other instead of sitting front to front. They were tired from challenging each other, but was worth the fun.

The two ended up falling asleep because they were too tired, while Kageyama wrapped his arms around her, while Hinata started to wrap hers too...

Suga and Daichi's POV.
Tonight has ended and was soo happy for Daichi to choose me, I was worried I loved him for nothing even though we just met.

It's like as if we've known each other forever and couldn't help but to be happy with each other.

"Well, Ms. Sugawara, enjoyed the night?" As Daichi smirked at Suga

"Its Kou for you, but yes, I had enjoyed the night, mostly with you" as Suga smiled and leaned beside him.

The to uad watch the moonlight lit the night sky while being with each others arms happily...

Nishinoya and Asahi's POV.
"The night was soo awesome, thank you or that night and for choosing me. I really appreciate he love you're sharing with me" as Noya said in happiness.

"I'm glad I'm making you happy, I thought fr a second there you wouldn't. I'm happy to be with you" as Asahi said with a smile on his face.

The two were sitting front to front while watching the night sky while holding each thers hands...

Already starting to talk a lot while they had time...

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima's POV.
The two were in their Carriage and rode to go in another Castle to stay the night.

Yamaguchi was sitting in front of Tsukishima while he staired at the window.

"You had Fun?" As Tsukki asked.

"I have fun Tsukki, why did you choose me?" As she tilted her head while staring at him.

"Because you were different and plus...I find you cute, mostly eith your freckles around your pretty face, looking like stars" as he said and she blushed at the statement.

'I'm not really that pretty'as she thought.

"And if you think your not, ti me...you are" as he staired at her and smiled...

Taking her hand and holding it while she remained her composure and staired at the night sky. Enjoying both their companies and being happy with each other.

Ennoshita and Tanaka's POV.
The two were sitting beside each other, while holding each other hands.

"You enjoyed the night?" As Tanaka asked Nervously.

"Yes I did, can I call you something else since your name is pretty long, if you don't mind, you can also call me 'Enno' if you want" as she smiled and asked to him while he thought about it.

"Yea, I wouldn't mind, you can call me Ryu" as he smiled at her and the to nodded.

Going on with their conversation...

Yuko and Lev's POV.
The night was soo fast for them, but they enjoyed their company.

Expect for Lev to tease Yuko for her height and her slapping him, he didnt mind. He just love to her ring in anger, finding it cute for him.

But they calmed down and enjoy their peaceful company now...

"I cant wait for you to meet my family and me meeting yours" as Lev whispered to her.

"Me too Lev. Me too" as Yuko smiled, leaning into him and the two resting...

Kenna and Kurro's POV.
"Well Kitten~ had fun?" As Kuroo asked her.

"I very much enjoyed it" as she smiled a little to him and looked from the night sky.

"I sae that worried look on your face earlier...were you worried that I wouldn't choose you?"

"Not really, it's mostly because the ones that the other princes shove, were my group of friends and they were the only ones that made me happy...maybe abit from you" as Kenna said and looked from the night sky.

Kuroo was happy for Kenna to enjoy him, even though he was annoying and handsome that girls would easily fall in love with him...

But he still choose this introvert, cute and a booklover kitten and hope to love that they will love each other forever...

Oikawa and Iwazumi's POV.
"Hey Iwa-Chan?" As Oikawa asked while they were in their carriage facing each other while they rode home.

"Why did choose me? Not that I'm annoyed or anything, I'm happy you did like me and see a potential in me" as Oikawa said and waiving her hands off from him.

He chuckled

"Well flattykawa, even though you dont have a cake down there, I find you pretty...even though guys would et around you, but I'll kick their @sses if they get to you" as he said.

"Language Iwa-chan" as Oikawa playfully said and smiled at each other...

Kyotani and Yahaba's POV.
'Why out f al, the people....WHY ME?!' As she mentally screamed at herself...

She couldn't believe this hoy had the guts to pick her after he just pinned her to the wall, which she soll couldn't believe it that wasn't even the slightest scared of her...

"Did you not like it when I choose you?" As Yahaba smiled nervously at her...

Yahaba was worried hemwouldnt like her, the reason to why he chose her, is because she was strong and smart girl, enough for her to know not to mess her and e found it attractive and lucky enough to like her...

Kyotani just growled at him with annoyance, whole he was about to say something...

"I'm just shock to why you chose me, I dont midn because that was...well...you had quite the guts to do that...and I liked it...you wouldn't give up in me like that, I did that to other boys because they were looking tough...but when they pinned me and I'd do the smae thing, get angry...they chicken out and I was about to give on love because ts hard to find a guy with strong guts to fight for someone...and I was glad it was you" as Kyotani said and took er breath, that was pretty long but she smiled at him...

Yahaba was happy that he chose her and wouldn't let her go anytime soon...

Hanamaki and Matsukawa's POV.
Both of them were having soo much fun from laughing from a funny story to seeing their dramatic events and comparing tmwih each other...

Matsu was glad he met Makki, with her he wouldn't be able to make jokes that would it funny instead of insulting type of joke...

Makki was happy Matsu was a funny guy, she found him attractive but worried he wouldn't like her jokes...but now they found themselves hilarious and amusing...

They would rather watch th drama rather than to BE in the drama...

Thy had claimed down and wraps their arms around each other and having the peaceful night while going home...

Kunimi and Kindaichi's POV.
They got in their carriage, too tired to talk but had the urge to beside each other and rest for tonight as they go where they are going to stay fr tonight...

They smiled at each other and held themselves as the stare at the night sky, not letting themselves ruin their moments and slowly fall asleep...

Kindaichi was happy kunimi liked him and he liked her...

From now he wouldn't let this pretty girl go anytime soon as they know what more to what life meets in store...

Akaashi and Bokuto's POV.
Bokuto couldn't rest because he was too happy that pretty maiden allowed him to be hers, even though she would've declined it because he knew that he was an annoying person...

He was worried to be rejected, he though sh wouldt like him, until calling her name and e was happy she went upfront to take his and and being with him for the rest of his life...

Akaashi may be the most calm and quite girl with an opposite personality to him...she wouldn't let that go because she found this quite owl being soom handsome and sweet, even though he was annoying...but she accept it and maybe having something crazy in her life makes er to be a better person than she though....

Even though she was tired, she didnt care, just seeing HER owl, makes her happy...but Bokuto knows she was tired and remained calm afterwards and comforting his future wife to sleep...

Tendou and Ushijima's POV.
Tendou was still shock that THE Wakatoshi Ushijima wants her as his bride...

Tendou was happy that he liked her, bt what does he saw in her that made him like her...

"I'm probably guessing that your questioning yourself, what found something from you that me like....no live you from about?" As Ushijima said and Tendou nodded.

"You were different form these girls and toi were the funniest, pretty, ad smart girl I've seen in my life...you literally lit up something I happened to try finding and you were that peice...a birde that can support, make me happy, and love me even though I'm a bit different also...aren't you happy that i choose you?" As after he said that and asked the question with a concern sound on it...

Ushijima worried about her not liking him and just find him attractive only...

She smiled,

"Wakatoshi, I was soo happy you like me because not form my appearance, but my personality and that's why I liked you too because of your attitude, making me happy that I could see if I can make up happy even though you act like a stricter person...it doesn't matter now... you chose me and I will not give up on what just stared from" as Tendou took Ushijima's hand and both holding it tight...

Being happy for finding each other and being happy that they got along...

Shirabu and Semi's POV.
As much as Shirabu finds Semi annoying, she still liked him and couldn't help but just have in from this flirtatious, handsome, and smart boy...

"I hope I didnt upset you for me choosing you, you could've just rejected me and I would another one, even though its gonna be a stupid loveless marriage..." as Semi fidnt want to look at Shirabu...

Semi though she deserve a better person than him and he would anything to make Shirabu his and only his wife...

"I actually dont mind, I only find you annoying but that's about it, I'd rather be alone than ,arring someone I don't love, I'd marry you better since you were able to handle me and I'm quite glad you did " as Shirabu said and looked form the night sky...

Semi was shock and happy for finding her and her accepting she was his and only his...

He slowly took her hand and both held it as they were satisfied for tonight...

Atsumi and Sakusa's POV.
Atsumi still kept her distance, worried that Sakusa could get angry ro upset for getting into his space or his bubble...

Sakusa appreciated that Atsumi kept on her distance, knowing he was a germaphobe Prince and he didnt mind being close to er and seeing her around the ballroom and only to stick to her cousin and the girl...Kira...no Kita, yes Kita....

"Its fine, I dont mind you distancing, I appreciate it, but your my bride now and I know you're clean enough to be with me...as much o hate it but, thank you for understanding me Atsumi...if you dknt mind?" As Sakusa nervously said...

"Ohh ok, it's fine I don't mind..,since I'd call you 'Omi' now" as laughed nervously...

They stayed quiet after finding this part awkward and just went on...

Osami and Suna's POV.
Osami was gonna miss her sister but at same time Osami and Suna were tired and we rested till we get to another Castle...

They embraced each other and enjoyed their company...

They cant wait for their new adventure as they went to their own story...

As Osami was drifting to sleep, Suna said 3 words before she falls to consciousness,

"I love you..."

Kita and Aran's POV.
The night had ended and we were in our carriages and finally rested...

Aran chuckled at my tired look on my face and I playfully hit him...

Kita sighing with him at the same time...

They had enjoyed the night and had been to be together and her still sticking with her friends and hope not much drama could happen in the future....

They needed just resting after filling in the carriage and fell asleep while waiting to go home in another Castle...

3rd Person's POV.
As all of them went to the Castle, hey see some servants and butlers already waiting for them to arrive and go to bed...

The Princes were already awake, some of th girl were awake bit some didnt...so some of them ad to carry them instead of waking them up and might lose their sleeping time...

They got to their own rooms and getting ready to sleep...

Each of them getting dress for tonight and cuddle with each other the whole night...

Tucking in their beds and sleeping peacefully...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 87 11
The Bottoms went out to kill, Atsu accidentally bumped into Komori, Sakusa's cousin, and he hid the knife away from view. "Atsumu? What are you doing...
96 13 13
This is the english version from my german fanfiction 'Haikyuu "Die Anonymen Verliebten" (Beendet!)' Sugawara is totally annoyed because of literall...
17.6K 946 11
ใ€Œ Knights from all over the continent wants to participate in the Swordsmanship Competition in the Capital in order to be noticed by the most powerfu...
386K 19.9K 85
Sasaki Corp was one of the biggest conglomerates originating in Japan, the responsibilities of which had to soon delegated since their beloved chairm...