๐“˜ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ... |โ„‹๐’ถ๐’พ๐“€...

De Angel_Of_Midnight

As the night was about to end the Princes had made their decision and went back to sit on their chair. King U... Mais

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–Š
๐•ด๐–“๐–›๐–Ž๐–™๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฒ๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐•ฎ๐–๐–”๐–”๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
Announcement
IMPORTANT DETAIL (PLEASE READ!)

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ

995 34 5
De Angel_Of_Midnight

"That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said"

3rd Person's POV.
As the Introduction had ended, The ball has begun, people dancing, eating, and having great time.

While the Princes were waiting for their move, they kept an eye on each girl. But they knew they werent the ones they want, it's the girls that they saw and hoping to get close to them. So they had themselves a look out, but the hell of each other to see where their they looking for was aswell.

As the time went quickly by, the Royal Crier had a call out and this perked everyone's interest now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, as The ball has already begun! The meeting shall begin. The Princes would come to you or you come to them in order to get to know each other. Who ever the Prince choses from a girl, will be their bride." As everyone gossiped and girls being pretty and girls saying 'goodluck' or 'he will be mine.'

"Are you ready?" As he said and the Prince stood up.

"Let the choosing... Begin!" As he said in a happy way and the Princes went down to meet the girls.

They though of not rushing quickly, but do it in a coincidenced way of doing so.

The Princes had talked to the other ladies for a while, Even the Tsunderes as well.

As for the girls, they had the night away if the ball, splitting but had to keep an eyes on each other and have a friends on their side. They talked to other people, greeting them and complementing them mostly.

By now they would usually be in their groups and that they are describe as and they had stocked together, checking things of why happened.

Cinnamon Roll Gorup's POV.
All of us, Hinata, Yachi, Yams, as the innocent girls, they were not sure why were are called like that. But they say it was because thy were pure and they didnt kind it.

Kenna and Ennoshita were with them and we went to talk around people, greeting them and all.

They enjoyed the night and hoping that a Prince can talk to them, or st least getting to know them. But they have to have the right time of doing this and just decided to relax and just see what will happen.

But a certain Prince got in the way from Yachi,

*bumped

"Off-" as Yachi was about to fall, but the Prince already caught her and helped her up.

"Ohh, that was close, you could've gotten hurt there" as he helped her and Yachi bowed saying thank you and apologized for bumping to him, till she looked up.

It was Prince Kiyouji who help her and hey both blushed.

As for the other four, they just watched the drama unfold and felt happy for Yachi.

"G-Good Evening your majesty!" As squeckdd and boerd to him.

Prince Kiyouji took her hand and lift her up,

"No need for formalities, you look quite pleasant for tonight" Ad he said and she blushed.

"Thank you Prince Kiyouji"

"Well, it seems the dance would be coming up, will you be my dance partner?"

"I'd be honoured, Prince" as Yachi bowed and Prince Kiyouji took her hand, leading her to the dancefloor and danced the night away.

As for them, they watched in awe as they danced and others have watched were shock o seeing her enjoying her might with the Prince.

The flir had looked at each other, but Hjnatannoticed a Prince kept looking that their direction.

Ennoshita noticed and turned around, seeing that Prince Tanaka was looking at them before looking away.

She giggled and he looked and got embarrassed that the beautiful girl saw him and giggled at his actions.

He sucked it up and just got his confidence on, turning to their direction and approaching the girl.

"Hello" as he smiled nervously.

"Hello to you to Prince Tanaka" as she smiled and bowed to him.

They had already started talking anot things and getting along.

As for the two, Yams happens to talk to Hinata for the mean till Yams had gotten tested from grabbing her wrist and gotten away.

Hinata looked at the direction and seeing a certain tall Prince Tsukishima taking her away and she shrugged it and smiled at her. Thinking about hat will happen to them and she just stood alone, Enno and Prince Tanaka went to the food court and talked there while Prince Tanaka yelled from time to time.

Seeing this and looked the girls that she doesn't know looking in envy and rage. She hope this doesn't happen to her when she talks to one of them.

Hinata was calmed down a d just looked around, till, someone tapped her shoulder and she turned around. Being shock from what she's seeing, It was a blushing Prince Kageyama.

She gulped and looked around, some girls were already glaring at her and she hope when this is done, he doesn't choose her.

"I-it's nice to m-meet you Prince Kageyama!" As she bowed to him and talked to him a cheery voice.

He also bowed and greeted her, happen to start a conversation.

"Why are you short?"

"Hey! I'm not that short, at least I can do a lot of things!"

"Like what?" As he smirked.

"I can play instruments which I love to a lot, and I'm quite a smart and responsible person" as she said with a pout on her face.

He chuckled,

"Alright, Prove it. So follow me" as he gestured a hand given to her.

She didnt want to do it, bt if this stops him from being annoying blueberry fo a Prince, she took it and followed him to who knows where.

As for Kenna, she already headed somewhere and went to get a drink, she was thirsty and just chilled out.

Well, being unexpected, what happened to the next group.

Mom's Gorup POV.
Them as the 'Mom's' of the gourd consisted of Suga, Akaashi, Yuko, amd Kita, they got along th ball pretty quickly.

The Miya twins were with them and dicided to stick in them fo a while.

But they had a feeling and looked at the Inncoent group, seeing the girls happen o talk to a Prince, till He had Yachi's hand and went to the dance floor, dancing through the ballroom and having fun.

They were shocked and being proud of Yachi showing her confidence.

As they saw this, they looked to the others Kenna was at the Food court setting a drink, Ennoshita seeing that she was talking to Prince Tanaka.

Yams was dragged by Prince Tsukishima and they took her somewhere, we kept an eye hoping nothing goes wrong. And they we realized, we saw that door, it was leading to the Catsle's garden they saw it and notice she was safe and looked at Hinata.

Seeing she looked nervous at Prince Kageyama but looked pissed now and they stopped and gave his hand to her and she looked hesitant, but took it leading her somewhere in the castle.

So they mind their business till, Atsumi noticed Prince Sakusa just went somewhere that dar from the crowns and hoping not ot be noticed by the girls.

Curiosity got the best of her and told her twin she was going to see Prince Sakusa in the corner, she agreed and told her goodluck. So by then Atsumi went to approach him and didnt get near his aura.

As for the rest, they agreed to scatter in palace but keep an eye around and explore for fun.(I'll put them in POVs. Later)

3rd Person's POV.
So the rest were in mixed groups and some have chilled, nervous, or anything in particular.

Some went out form the ball's balcony, to the garden, and so on. But lets what happened to them.

Yachi's POV.
I was enjoying this soo far and finding the Prince quite charming.

I wanted this to last, but I also had to let him go and end it too, why would he want to be with a clumsy girl like me?

As we kept dancing, he eyes were on me his whole time, we stayed in silence but Smilling of how this night was fun. I hope hes entertained by me and wouldn't ruin his night.

"Are you enjoying this so far Young Lady?" As I blushed of the way he asked me.

"Please, call me Yachi you Grace" as I tried to calm down my nerves and at least letting him know who I am.

Kiyouji's POV.
"Please, call me Yachi your grace" as this girl, Yachi said to me.

She was cute when trying to maintain herself from me.

He aura is cheery and calm, that it makes me want to stick with her.

I was having soo ,much fun, that I forgot about what are the boys were doing.

"What a pretty name there, Yachi" as I said and I was her blushed in embarrassment.

I chuckle at the sight and I was really enjoying it, even though I can feel the stares. Mostly from her and I'm getting worried to the point I think, I want to protect her already for some reason.

My guts had told me....She's the one...

She's the one I want and need, to help me, guide me, and give me something important. Like a piece that was missing the shole time was her. I kept staring at her eyes and had thought,

'This wasn't bad after all' as smiled and we got to know each other the longer we danced. But I had eventually stop, by the looks of it, she's wearing heels and this could hurt her. So we walked around thw
Castle, so no one will bother s and the guards would keep an eye and would always protect me and I could protect Yachi.

I hope she enjoys my time with her and wouldn't change it fr the world.

This is weird, I'm already fallen for her faster than I thought, guess I'll have I find that out of the choosing...

Suguwara's POV.
I decided to head to one of the balconies or the catsle and just settle there. I grabbed a drink the butler had put in try and I headed there, I already the girls about it and nodded.

As I went, I felt someone following me something, hut I shrugged t off and still went.

As I was in the balcony, the Catsle was soo magnificent and magical, it's like you went on a fairytale. I havent met any of the Princes, but hope I can a least say hello and know them a bit. But I'm too embarrassed, until...

A tap on shoulder, got me out of my focus and turned to see how tapped me.

But this was not what I was expecting...

Daichi's POV.
Ok, so kept looking at he grey haired girl while talking to some ladies.

I didn't want to rush and meet her, so trying to approach her like as if I was just trying to know any girl and be normal to her.

I notice she got a drink and told her group of girls something and they nodded.

Heading somewhere, so I decided to follow her,

As I followed, she must've noticed I followed her and I hid, ood thing she didnt notice and still headed on while i follow.

As she follows under a spot, she deaded to the ba
Cont and still, followed her.

I didnt want to go ahead, so I watched her fr a few minutes before making a move.

She was thinking something deep there for a while when drinking her drink.

And peacefully staring at the night sky and the world on her sight, she was gorgeous and perfect looking.

I couldn't hell but smile and feel her present aura she's showing, peaceful and calm.

I decided to make the move and aprproh her, walking towards her and rapped her shoulder gently.

She broke out of her mindset and turned around to see me.

Dang I already shws gorgeous, but now, I'm seeing er as the perfect goddess and I was in my dream world until she snapped me out with her soothing voice.

"Ohh...Prince Daichi, its pleasure o meet you" as she bowed and I, lifted her chin and sh stood up.

I went beside her to the fence and watched the moonlight and she snapped at her thickness and turned to face again and we peacefully enjoy the quiet, but I decided to break it so it wouldn't be too awkward.

"Isn't it a beautiful night here?" As smiled.

"Yes, it is a wonderful one indeed" as she said as I loom er and saw her smile.

"My name Kou Sugawara your grace" as she said and I told her,

"Call me Prince, no need one formal" as I chuckled and saw her blushed a little and shrugged it...

We had enjoyed both our companies and had a lot of things in common.

I wish his night wouldn't end, she's the one I want to be with even though I just met her.

Hinata's POV.
This guy...hes soo annoyingly attractive at both of the same time and it pissed me off...

Prince Kageyama my butt yourself,

Acting high and mighty when theremtoehr princes with powerful rulers too...

He took me to the castle's music room and saw lots of different instruments.

But most of all, I saw the piano, which I love playing piano and teaching my sister to pay it.

I was soo much fun...

"Soo, show me what you got from playing of the instruments hee in this room"

"What will happen if I win"

"Then I will, try to court you first before marrying you"

'Wait, he is gonna choose me, no way. It gonna be a joke'

"Alright, what if you win?" As I smiled at him,

I regret it now... The Prince smirked and I was NOT READY for this drama.

"Then, I'll marry you immediately after the ball" as he said I victory.

I have to WIN this,

"Bring it on your Majesty" as I smiled and went to the piano and prepared myself before playing..

Kageyama's POV
As this girl was about to start, I know I was gonna lose anyways and hoping she would have a lot of fun with me when I choose her.

She somehow manage to lure me into her finger and I just didnt care much.

At least she entertaines me...

As she played that piano gracefully, I started to blush because of how good she was I was embarrassed and knew I lost.

As she ended it, I had started to get close to her,

"Alright you win, but i want to retry something, a challenge"

"Hmm, what challenge?" As space smirked

"Of who can be in synch when playing the same rhythm we both use and have a fight to have the best noted play will be doing what ever the winner want the the loser just have to follow" as I smirked and we had gotten ready to play...

This is gonna be a whole night...

Nishinoya's POV.
I was roaming around and just having fun, until....Wow...just Wow.

Ennoshita Chiyo, a simple but awesome girl that I have been close with, is with a guy who can be delinquent.

I shook and just smiled at the sight, I can't see every one of the girls, but still I see them spending their time and having fun.

So I just grabbed a drink and just relax...

Asahi's POV.
I walked around seeing girls and some were looking at me weirdly and had talked to me. Doing flirtatious words or anything to make me like them.

I just sighed and excused myself and grabbed a drink...

As I was about to reach one, a hand was there and we touched it.

I backed our and so was.....she.....

It was the short girl again, I smiled at her an blushed and she did the same.

"Hello there young Lady, were you gonna grab drink or..." as she chuckled and grab one.

So I took one and started to talk.

"Enjoying the ball here?" As I asked.

"Ahhh....haha....yeah, I've been enjoying it soo far" she said nervously.

"How about you Prince Asahi?" As she asked with a smile on her face.

It's cute and I like it.

"Yes, I'm enjoying it, what's your name young lady?" As I asked her.

"Yui Nishinoya your majesty" as she bowed and stood up.

"Mhm, no need for majesty, just Prince" as I smiled ad she nodded.

The rest if the night, enjoying our conversation...

Yamaguchi's POV.
As I was dragged by Prince Tsukishima somewhere...which led us to the garden...

I got soo nervous to why he dragged me here, but this place...

Was soo magnificent and cant help but be mesmerized, mostly when the night sky is mostly around, making this beautiful garden gorgeous...

"What's your name?" As I snapped out and Prince Tsukishima asking me with a boring look on his face...

"Tadaki, Tadaki Yamaguchi your grace" as I bowed to him and I seem to hear him coming to me and lifted my chin...

Pulling me closer to him...

To what I noticed, The Prince was beyond handsome and being up close him made me blush at the sudden move, he fixed his composure and he lowered down so I wouldn't have much trouble and I giggled at his embarrassment...

"That was not funny Yamaguchi" as he said in annoyance.

"Gomen your majesty" as I smiled ad happen to see him blush, which was soo cute...

Tsukishima's POV.
Just after she apologized p, I fixed myself before giving my hand to her to take...

She looked hesitant but she took it anyways...

I took her to a secret room, where not much people would find us and took her there...

This could buy me time to know her ad test her out...

As I gesture to come inside she went, and looking at her face, she was amazed... as beautiful simple room with a big tree that had a swing attached to it...

I wanted to toke in this room specifically because this is where my father met my mom years ago...

Which I was happy at the same time she enjoyed this room, she sat down the swing and started to swing around...

"Want me to help you push the swing for you?" As I asked and from eager look her face she nodded.

"If you dont mind" as she smiled, I went out her to help now...

Ennoshita's POV.
*laughs

We've been laughing the whole night, talking about our childhood lives to as we grew up...

Never thought I'd find something in common with him, but here we are...

Talking about our lives and laughing off...

"Alright, usually I'd be around with the mom group thing ad all, but like do I really have o deal with their problems that I'm even involve, I mean..,what's the point, right?"

Tanaka's POV.
"Yeah, I'd agree with you" as me and this Ennoshita girl laughed, she was really a pretty, smart, and funny girl...

She likes art and music...

She can do a lot of things that was really interesting...

I also told her mine and she looked amazed by this, I hope she doesn't get too annoyed by me or else I ould have to force myself to find another one...

I really really like her already, i hope she does the same....

Yuko's POV.
I'm really quite annoyed by this, Prince Lev of the Lions. Out. Of. All. People.

Why him?!

He was annoying, mean, handsome, and-

'NO YUKO! GT A HOLD OF YOURSELF. YOU. ARE. NOT. TO. FALL. FOR. HIM!' As I mentally screamed at myself while the Prince was annoying me a lot.

Which was a weird reason, I couldn't seem to hurt or be angered about this...which was soo weird...

Lev's POV.
For some reason, the girl looked annoyed and ready to fight me, but looking like she was holding back...

I hope I didnt her ok much in anyway, I just couldn't think f much to tell her expect for her height...

*sigh

'Lev....you're an idiot's as I said to myself...

"I'm really sorry, ts just I really dont know what to talk about...I found you really cute and attractive, I hope I didnt hurt you or something...could I at least let you know who I am before letting yourself know what you are?" As I calmly asked.

She was shocked, but nodded anyways...

Kenna's POV.
As I was around the food court...Akaashi approached me and we talked all the time we had...

We wanted to look aloud fro awhile but insisted we stayed with each other instead in order not to get lost,..again...

Shoyo was gone and I couldn't find her....but knowing her I hope she's safe cause I saw he or with another Prince and took her somewhere...if something happens to her, he would be dead because we girls were mostly protective of her because of her sunny personality...

She was the main reason to why I'm here and being with a lot of friends...

I'm thankful o have her, so as prime went by me ad Akaashi just talked the whole time and enjoying our time...

Kuroo's POV.
I was Bokuto and talking, we though about the girls we saw but one of them had funded our interest.

We looked around to find them, but we couldn't soo we talked out...

Bokuto wanted to see te pretty girl with dark blue eyes ad dark hair, wearing tap navy blue gown...I'm guessing it was with the pudding head that I found with, until Bokuto pointed out, we found them I guess...

So we just approached them...

Oikawa's POV.
I wa bored and I just walked around and having some fun, the three of them were out somewhere...

So I didnt care much and just enjoyed the night,

As girls staring at me with jealousy and anger because of my natural beauty.

While being annoyed by a bunch of guys trying o flir with me...

Can someone help me get out of here?!

Iwazumi's POV.
I walked around the place ad noticed girls trying to approach me af just pretended I didnt see them till, someone caught my eye...

It was the girl again, but a bunch f guys flirting with her...

For some odd reason, it really pissed me off, till I approach them.

*Chough Cough

"What are you doing?" As I crack my knuckles and the guys were already scattered...

The girl sighed in relief,

"Finally they're gone, thank you Prince Iwazumi" as she bowed and smiled at me, leaving somewhere until I took her hand...

Kyotani's POV.
I am not here to be married by someone, but someone or as in a Prince is starting to annoy me that I was attracted o him fo some reason...

《Flashback》
I walked around the ball and peacefully made my way, some boys had tried flirting with me and I needed up growling at them and as usually they'd scram like mice.

Not tough if I say soo myself, but this guy, or should o say Prince, I think Prince Yahaba or something....yea, its Prince Yahaba, has been staring at me for a long time and it was really getting annoying until I took a turn and walked to the hall before...

Some grab my hand, I was about to punch that person with my other hand, even though I was also stopped and turned me around, lining me to the wall...

I was not expecting for this guy to do it...

《Flashback End》

Yahaba's POV.
Finally pinned her down and she stared getting angry and growled, I wasn't fazed by his, I've been through worse...

I smirked at her and she was shocked, I don't why...

"Why so shocked there young Lady?" As I said.

"For a guy, you've got guts...and plus you were the first to be this tough to not be scared of my growl...usually I use as a test for the boys i like or the ones who annoy me to know if their a wimp or not....so far every guy that did this or something involve to flirt, or anything annoying, had been chickening out about this" as she said...

I was the first guy ehh?

Woh, lucky me...she is quite an interesting girl...

"Whats your name pretty lady?" As I smirked at her and she looks away...

"Kenko, Kenko Kyotani" as she said...

Hanamaki's POV.
We scattered around and had our own fun till I bumped into Prince Matsukawa...

We had started talking and went more into a joke battle and we ended laughing a lot, almost loudly but kept calm...

We walked the ballroom while laughing and drinking some simple drink or something while telling stories..

Hes really a nice and funny guy...

Matsukawa's POV.
I really enjoyed Hanamaki's company, she didnt really took my joke seriously but laughed with me and I also enjoy her jokes too...

She really pretty, awesome, and fun y girl I've seen and makes me want to have more reasons to like her...

I hope this doesn't last too much and hope she would like me back soon when the choosing stars...

Shes the one I want...

Kunimi's POV.
I was dancing with Prince Kindaichi the whole night, Yachi and another Prince went somewhere but I didnt care...

We talked while dancing, smiling, laughing, and soo on...

I'd never know that he was a genuine guy and I kinda liked it that way he was soo kind talking to me...

I hope I didnt ruin much to his boredom earlier...

Kindaichi's POV.
I was soo bored so I thought of dancing, I didnt want to dance with any of these girls, but lucky enough,

The girl I saw wanted to dance with me ad I gladly too her hand and went to dance...

Having soo much with her and knowing her better than I thought, good thing she came around...

Akaashi's POV.
As me and Kenna talked, two Princes had approach us, Prince Bokuto and Prince Kuroo...

The four of us had talked, laughing and all that, never noticing Kenna talking a lot with Prince Kuroo...

I never thought I'd see it, but how I do from a guy...

Me and Prince Bokuto ended up talking with each other instead...

Bokuto's POV.
Kuroo and this girl name Kenna had started to talk with each type and me and this girl, Akaashi decided to talk with each other instead too...

We really had fun talking, never knowing where the two were gut wedding care and was beyond enjoying ourselves from the ball...

"What's your favorite hobbies?" As I asked her in eagerness and Akaashi giggled...

"Well...I like to do...."

Tendou's POV. Lirbray6
I walked around the Castle and ended up being the Castle's Library, which was weird but I didnt mind...

The library was big and walked around seeing the titles of those books and enjoying that peace and quiet here...

"Hello? Anybody here?" As someone called...

Oh no, I'm in trouble I think...

Ushijima's POV.
I decided to be in the library, I couldn't find a suitable girl, so I'm just gonna leave it be...

As I went, I saw the door slightly open, and I was curious...

Who's here in the library?

I didnt hesitate to open the door and call who's here...

I heard a biy shuffle and follow that noise, till I was the redhead girl here...

Wait...

"What are you doing here?" As I asked curiously...

"I....uh....I hot bored...and looked through the Castle, never expecting o be here anyways..." as laughed nervously and we started talking a lot afterwards...

She was nice girl...

Shirabu's POV. Dance
I, Kaori Shirabu, here. Facing with Prince Semi, the most annoying I meet but at the same time, the most attractive boy I seen soo far....

It was annoying but at the same time exciting...

Ugh this is soo weird!!!

I really had to keep myself down before he teases me again...

Semi's POV.

Atsumi's POV.
After talking to him, I ended up excusing myself and headed towards the balcony...

I thought he would be the one I want, but seeing his appearance to the way he talked to me...

He seemed annoyed by my presence, so I excuse myself to leave him alone...

Am I really this much of an annoying person? Would I ever find love even though I'm starting to like him?

I was caught up with my mind till someone tapped my shoulder and I flinched a bit because it was soo sudden and I was overthinking too much....

I turned around to see who.....did it......

Sakusa's POV.
A girl approached me earlier, I find her a bit of a Brat till she calmly talk to me and trying for me to talk to her...

"I'm wearing you I'm Germaphobic" as I said that and close my eyes, getting to be laughed at or insult me...

Which was shocking it disnt came and she took a step back and still. Talked to me...

I was shocked she respected me and I really appreciate it, till she excused herself...

She looked down, did I do something to upset her?

I hope not, so I needed up following er until we made to one of the balconies, she looked down and I decided to approach her...

I tapped er shoulder and she flinched at the sudden move and tur ed around...

She was shocked but i still asked her,

"Did i upset you earlier? I hope i didnt" as I guilty told her, I had the urge not to let her go anytime soon...

Osami's POV. Art room
As I was my sister leave and the Prince following her, I kinda bored and decided to find the Catsle's art room...

I walked around and trying to find it, till I got lost...

I tried finding my way back, but I couldn't and I got worried and look around for help...

And good thing I found someone and ended calling them...

Suna's POV.
"Hey wait!" As someone yelled at the halls and I went to hat hall...

It was silver haired girl or twin?

But it was definitely her...

She approached me with a bit tired face,

"I kinda go lost trying to find the Art room, wait is it allowed for us to roam around here or allowed to be?" As she asked...

"To be honest you shouldn't roam around the Castle, but since you and I are here, were not far from the room. I can gladly take you there" as held out my for her take, she gladly did and I took her to the room...

"What's your name?"

"Ohh my deepest apologies Prince Suna, my name Osami Miya, pleasure to meet you" as she smiled and she had pretty smile...

Kita's POV.
I was getting bored in here and was about to leave, till, bumped into someone...

I would've fallen on the floor if it werent for someone catching me there...

"Woah are you ok? Good pitching I caught there" as he said

Aran's POV.
Good thing I catched this girl before she....fell...

It was the girl I was was with twins or sister or something related...

She dipusted of and bowed saying tha k you and I said welcome and all...

We started talking a bit, but a bit bored by this and seeing the dance so well I needed asking her to dance and she said yes...

Taking her hand and dmave to rhythm of the music and having soo much fun with her, Kita...I like that name...

3rd Person's POV.
Well, I know this was odd, but overall they needed up going well with the time they had.

Princes had though of them as the one they need.

If even if some are different, hut you never stop them from having a feeling that they were ment to be.

The girls had went to where they were and they had stocked together.

Looking at the others, nervous, sad, and happy to enjoy the might but sad to leave.

The Princes were in their throne and the Royal crier had gotten ready for the choosing and ending the ball...

What will happen next and will this be happy ending or a disaster after the choosing?...

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

328K 7.8K 101
Hi. This is my second Haikyuu Scenarios book, you can go check out the first one if you'd like. I hope you enjoy :) Highest rankings: #8 in scenario ...
469 45 19
1st book of the Kurama sisters A kirishima X reader --- "Wow! That is so cool!" I look to my left to see three people standing their, all in the same...
3.2K 87 11
The Bottoms went out to kill, Atsu accidentally bumped into Komori, Sakusa's cousin, and he hid the knife away from view. "Atsumu? What are you doing...