Innocent Desire 2

By DhistiD

What would you do if you fell in love with the wrong guy while you were trying to find out things about yours... More

Innocent Desire 2
Discoveries
My only family
James and George?
I See Fire
Reflection of the Past
Interesting Black Eyes
Day Out
Scott
Who am I?
The Cafe
Remind me, who am I?
Things aren't always what they seem
Behold Edward
Reading your mind
Touchtrans
Who knew
Another Dream
Knowing you
Theatrics
I love you
Moonlight
Tell Me One Last Time
The Little Things
The heart
Hypnosis
The External Link
Bloody Trap
Revenge or Avenge?
Changes
12 am
This Ends Now
Fairy-tale Ending - Epilogue
Authors note

Terrible day

320 10 2
By DhistiD

This chapter isnt that great since i was in a bad mood when i wrote it but i gave it my best so i hope it isnt that bad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elieys . p.o.v

“Dia let go of me I shouted and when she did she bit her lips with concern, and said, “ I’m sorry for this weird surprise but.. “ she looked at James, “he said he wanted to meet you and that he wouldn’t let me come to see you without him.

“Ye – yeah it’s um it’s fine” I told her trying to control my overwhelming emotions. It felt like I would break down any moment again the minute these two people would be out of my sight.

“How are you?” James asked coming near me.

Unconsciously I took a step back, scared of his touch, unable to give him a reply back..

Dia tried speaking in between but luckily Hop saved us.

“Oh are those your friends?” Hop suddenly asked opening the front door of the house and looked at us curiously.

“Yes they are” I replied back to him, quick in a jiffy and smiled at Dia.

“I can feel something is wrong with you” Dia whispered and then she swiftly turned around to enter the house and shake hands with Hop.

James smiled at me once again, then shoved his hands in his pockets nervously and started to walk behind Dia.

I watched both them walk in and then heard noises of my aunt all surprised greeting them inside with such great happiness, as if she had not seen another humans in her life since she had left our old home.

“I can’t believe this is happening right now” I sighed and walked inside the house, not ready for all the noise and old talks that were going to proceed with this evening.

It didn’t take too long for Dia to stuff her luggage in my room and James got the room right next to ours.

Dia kept on jumping up and down screaming how she felt like a queen’s best friend living in this palace that was my home.

James was pretty quiet. He kept looking at me with deep emotionally filled eyes and smiled at me every time I looked back at him.

They lingered around me as we had talks about our home back from where I lived and then I heard Hop call us down for dinner.

We ran down the stairs all hungry from the tiring day each one of us had separately experienced and sat down at the table.

Dinner was surprisingly much calmer than I would imagine it would be.

We drank our soup so silently and ate our bread without dropping a single crumbles down. I was finally glad everything had become so quiet and cool and that stress and fatigue had over taken my guests.

I needed time to relax, to be by myself, think about the date I had tomorrow and how I would convince Zack I can’t love him back.

I just needed some peace and quiet to think this through.

“So what are we doing after dinner?” Dia asked and I immediately got paranoid.

“Is it okay if we give it a rest today? I mean it has been an extremely long day for me and I don’t think I have any more energy to do anything today.” I smiled sadly at Dai and she nodded in agreement.

After dinner we all walked up the stairs to get to our rooms. James was awfully quiet. He didn’t say a word or demand anything out of me like Dia. He waved us a goodnight and went into his room.

Dia and I walked into my room settling on the bed and laying down next to each other.

We stared at the ceiling in complete silence and then she spoke.

“He still loves you” she said softly.

“I know, I love him too” I replied back.

“What? You still love James?!” she asked suddenly pushing her torso up with her elbows and looking at me.

“Huh no!” Oh crap I sighed internally. I meant I loved Scott not James. I was too exhausted to realise who she was talking about and blurted out Scott’s name completely like an idiot.

Now there would be more questions. Shit.

“Oh my god. You have to tell me everything Eliey, I knew something was up with you, you had red eyes when I  hugged you. You and loovveerr fought or something? I so know something’s up you so you have to tell me!!” she grinned widely.

I turned to look at her excited face and then looked back up at the ceiling, irritated and disturbed.

“Fine but first see this” I told her and raised my hands towards the fan above us and started to twirl it with my fingers. I twirled and twirled and twirled it so much that after a minute it began to move the cold air around us without any electricity.

I turned to look at Dia’s reaction and her face had a frozen surprised expression. It was like she couldn’t move…

“Dia, breathe” I told her but she was still freaked out of her mind.

“You… you just moved that thing. DID YOU LEARN MAGIC BY ANY CHANCE?” she stared at me like I was a huge mountain of chocolate ice cream and she still couldn’t believe I could exist.

“Whatever I tell you next you have got to promise me not to tell it to anyone else, especially my aunt.” I raised an eyebrow at her.

“I cross my heart Eliey” she said ready to hear all about a secret.

I turned my body to face her and she did the same. We lay on bed facing each other and I watched her eyes filled with curiosity drooling for information.

I slowly lifted my palm from the side of my hips and moved it towards her face. She looked at my hand approaching her face but she didn’t flinch.

“Ready?” I asked and when she nodded I touched my finger to her temple.

I swiftly let the images of the time since I had stepped foot here till the time I met her a few hours ago slips in her head like a short film. Her eyes widened as she kept receiving the information that I showed her and she could barely breathe but she was patient and tried to take care as she sucked in enough oxygen so she couldn’t pass out.

After fifteen minutes I took my finger off her temple and smiled at her in the weirdest and awkwardest way.

“WOW” she sighed looking confused and blank at me.

“WOW really I mean WOW… WOW… oh my goodness WOW”

“I know” I laughed a little and then she cracked up a smile.

“That is who you have been all this time? Is that you really true? The powers and all... WOW Eliey I’d die to have the life you have right now, I mean the boys who have fallen for you!! Scott.. and that guy… Za – ack! I mean such hotties!!!! Scott’s sisters pretty too. It’s so romantic your story! Just like the books. I am so jealous” she said staring at me and grinning.

“With great power comes great responsibility” I raised a finger and imitated Peters father from Spider Man.

“LOL” she said and rolled over to her back to the bed, and began looking at the ceiling again.

“Scott’s hot. I mean really really hot. I’d do him man I would totally do him” she shouted excited.

“SHUSh!!” I shouted. “James is in the next room!”

“Sorry” she bit her lips and giggled softly. “What are you going to do about the other hottie?” she asked.

“Zack” I sighed.

“Date” she added.

“I know” I rolled my eyes.

“Could I help?” she asked, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

“I think you can” I told her, feeling a good idea click my head.

“YAY! What! Tell me what can I do!!”

“Well, you could go for the date instead of me?” I asked her nervously praying she would agree.

“What do you mean?” she stared, surprised once again!

“You think he’s hot right? Well then I will write a note about how I love Scott. I will tell him that he is a really good friend to me and that I am very sorry and as any consolation you could join him instead of me so his preparations don’t go waste and on the plus side you’re as hot and sexy and he is. You guys are perfect together ” I told her clapping my hands to build excitement.

“Eliey… I don’t have a very good feeling about that” she said surprising me. She would usually jump at such proposals and agreements immediately but this was the first time she doubted my choice.

“It will be fine. He’s a great guy and he will have a good time with you” I smiled giving her some courage.

“Well alright… let us see about this problem tomorrow. We need to fix things with this Scott of yours too, so let’s just get some sleep for now” Dia said.

“I think I’ll just take some time alone downstairs and you could get some rest. I’ll be by the pool alright?” I informed her.

“Alright” she replied and I got off the bed and walked out of my room. It was weird but I eyed, James room once again and then quietly went down the stairs and walked towards the room that was under the staircase.

It was a cold night but I didn’t care, I walked out towards the pool area and found a comfortable beach chair facing the pool and laid down on it, calming my mind.

I looked at the moon that shone so brightly compared to the dimly lit pool area.  The water looked so beautiful and still and the lights radiating from under the water was giving a very romantic ambience around me.

“Scott” I sighed thinking of ways to apologise.

After a few minutes I closed my eyes to think about him, his warm lips and how they could keep me warm in this cold weather. I imagined his eyes gazing into me and his voice that immediately got me excited.

It was before I knew it, my eyes flickered open and I watched Scott approach me from one of the bushes near the pool.

“Scott?!” I shouted out but he did not respond only his eyes glittered in the dark.

“I’m so sorry” I told him but he didn’t say anything, he just kept walking towards my chair.

“Say something” I told him nervously..

“It’s alright Eliey” he whispered.

Hearing his voice made my heart lift up with so much happiness.

I raised my arms waiting for him to fall into them and he did just that.

Suddenly all the cold air around me disappeared and I could feel his warmth radiating from his body.

His chest pushed my breasts up against them and I fitted my face in his neck. It felt so much better and safer with his arms around me.

“I love you. I love you so much” I began crying and he patted my hair soothing me and kissing my ear.

“I love you too” he replied and then looked me in the eyes.

He crashed his lips down on mine before I spoke another word; kissing me intensely like he really missed them. I kissed him back, responding to his every plead.

As he kissed me he moved his body over mine on the tiny little chair... I could feel his body weight touching my tiny body under him.

His passion and desire for me increased even more once I wrapped my legs round his waist and his crotch was touching me hard between between my legs.

His entire body moved over me with rhythmic waves and kiss got even more intense.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and I heard him moan as our clothes were the only things coming in our way.

“I want you now Scott” I spoke and suddenly Scott stopped kissing me.

“It’s James” I heard him say and suddenly Scott’s voice disappeared.

I took a big gulp of air and my eyes flickered open to watch James over me staring at me with horror.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER ME?” I shouted and he immediately got off me, really scared.

“Were you dreaming?!” He asked looking at me all confused and scared and straightened his shirt in embarrassment.

“I guess I was…. What were you doing kissing me?” I asked him sitting straight.

“Well I wasn’t getting any sleep so I came down to the pool area to cool myself off. When I got here I saw you and you were all breathing heavy and stuff and then I heard you say Scott but I mistook it for James and thought you were asking me to kiss you, so I continued till you said Scott once again and…. Then this” he looked really tensed.

“Oh my god” I whispered to myself putting my hand to my head and got off the chair.

“I’m so sorry” James begged.

“It’s okay. Go get some sleep” I told him and walked out of the pool area and went up to my room.

Sleeping over with my face in my pillow, I kept enchanting “oh my god! Oh my god! oh my god! What is happening” and before I knew it I fell asleep, reliving another bad dream!

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

next chapter soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 2.1K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
149K 5.3K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
53.4K 2.5K 167
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
470K 42.9K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...