The Flames of Betrayal (Male...

By ToxicRhino

After being betrayed by Blake on the train, her younger brother Y/N was taken prisoner by Atlas. Experimented... More

The Reunion
The Reunion Part 2
Betrayal
Awakening
Y/N the New Student
Cat vs Bull!
Second Reunion
The Date
The First Mission
A Cat Has Nine Lives
Metal Gear Y/N
Second Choice
Partners?
A Different Kind of Foursome
Close Encounters
Never Piss Off The Queen Bee
As the Crown Foretold
Feelings Emerge
Formalities
Even Cats Can Dance
Turning Points
Polendinas Emotional Roulette
Overwhelming Power
Reignition & Return
Cooling Down
Home Is Where The Pain & Pleasure Is
The Start of A Glorious Harem
Unexpected Conversations
Loving Reqiuem
The Second Mission: Dance of Romantic Deceit
The Dance of the Harem King
Silent Blur vs Unmovable Object
Getting The Band Together
Onwards to Menagerie!
Touching Meetings and Big Revelations
The Path Towards Destruction
Myriad Truths
Unsuspecting Visitors On All Accounts
Identity Crisis
Icy Devotion (Weiss Lemon)
Into the Desert
Desert Dessert
From Beautiful Oasis to Hell In One Move
The Fate of a Chameleon
It All Comes to Ruins
Grimm Sienna Gave Us Worms
You Got A Sword!
OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)
Readying for War
Black and Red
The Decider
Icy Forgiveness
Personal Wars
Fierce Fighting Faunus
Maiden Royale
The Final Act
A Relic of R&R (Side Chapter 1)
Decision Time! New Opening! Update!
Return to Normalcy
BUNches of Love
A nICE Night Out
A Lions Pride
Summertime Citrus
A Lick of Lotus
Training by Destiny (CHOICE)
Renovation
Return Policy
Pandoras Box
Take Five...or Maybe More
Atlas' Flickering Wick
Arcapades
The Apple of Adam (Pt 1)
The Apple of Adam (Pt. 2 Final)
Creeping Dread
The Urges of Life or Death
Loss of Importance
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 1)
Bombshell Revelations: CHOICE
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 2)
Fire Girl and Cat Boy (YANG LEMON)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (Part 3)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel (Part 4)
Rescuing the Capable Damsel! (FINAL)
A Game of Chess
Continental Battle
Atlas, Atlas, We All Fall Down
The Flame of Betrayal
The Naturalists Ressurection
Cyclical Foundation

Repercussions

7.3K 190 193
By ToxicRhino

"Nngh..." Y/N stirred in his sleep. His body was sore, but he couldn't feel the pain, just the tightness of it all. He breathed in deeply to try and regain some sense of establishment, but he ended up only smelling a something far fouler than he could imagine. Blood. Shit. Gunpowder. Decaying corpses. All of the things that could mix together to create the most vile smell imaginable, unfortunately, a smell
Y/N had smelt before. However, this time it was accompanied by many screams of agony and horror. He slowly opened his eyes to see a huge steel door that was very familiar to him. In fact, he was the one who had built it back up and into a steel wall. He sighed as he slowly got up. "What is happening now? And how did I get back to Menagerie?"

He looked down to see himself in the same clothes he was in after the Fall of Beacon. Literally. It fell.

Graham was on his back and his pistols were strapped to the sides of his chest. He looked around before hearing a voice behind him.

"We have to keep going." Jaune's voice echoed in the chamber. "They've probably made contact by now."

Jaune was beaten and bloody as he talked to three other figures. Pyrrha. Nora. Ren. They all looked much older and were also beaten and bloody as well. Their weapons looked worn and their armors were destroyed.

"I hope Team RWBY is okay..." Ren sighed. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Nora cracked a small smile as they made their way up to the giant throne room door. Jaune took a deep breath before opening the door while
Y/N trailed behind.

"Y/N!" Jaune roared out as he rushed in. The current Y/N jumped and squealed like a girl in fright as he caught his breath. Obviously they couldn't see him, but it felt like they could. Especially Jaune. His hardened eyes were cold and calculated. They almost tore right through him. Pyrrha and Nora both looked completely defeated and worn out while Ren looked angry. Like a man on a mission solely to kill his most hated enemy.

"Wait...if they're not talking to me then that means-!" Y/N rushed into the room behind them as the door shut quickly. "Oh shit..."

"Hmph..." A man with white hair and cat ears, cobalt black eyes, accompanied by sleek purple and black armor with a glowing scepter in his hands sat on top of the throne with a purple and black dragon, obviously Graham, sleeping around the throne. Jinn slept nearby, but had turned purple and black with her shackles broken. She laid back and slept soundly on a Arabian bed nearby. Raven laid at Dark Y/N's right leg completely naked while Winter was at his feet writhing around naked as well. Amber laid down at his feet, curled up beneath him. Cinder took the middle of his legs and was grinding herself on them while a naked Summer and Charlotte sat on his lap. Charlotte was twisted too as her hair had gone white and devil horns had appeared on her head. Her eyes became a dull white and her body had become pale. Salem was chained up behind Dark Y/N with a collar around her neck and chains dragging on the floor as she crawled towards Dark Y/N panting. Nearby, Team RWBY was desperately fighting Dark Y/N's Grimm creations.

"Blake!" Ruby called out as Blake dashed and slashed a Ursa and Yang pummeled a Beowulf major. Weiss defended them all using ice and glyphs as they finally noticed Jaune and his team. "J-Jaune, you're finally here!"

"Yeah." Jaune said hardened as he looked around. Ilia, Penny, Tai, Goodwitch, Qrow, CFVY, Willow, Ozpin, Theodore, Ironwoods, Polendina, and everyone else were all laid on the floor dead and dismembered. Pyrrha covered her mouth in disgust and Ren and Nora looked away. Jaune merely stared right at Y/N. Adam was off to the side breathing heavily with his sword planted into the ground with blood pouring off of him. He looked up with defeated eyes as he made eye contact with Jaune. With a nod, Jaune stepped forward as he looked up at Y/N. "Alright...why don't we end this?"

"Hm...can you really beat me?" Dark Y/N laughed. "With all of this happening around you Jaune? Your friends? Dead. Your family? Dead. Everything left is just going to die anyways."

Dark Y/N stood up as the castle shook and Graham transformed back into a sword which Y/N swung which blasted a wave of dark energy forwards, clashing with Jaune. Jaune narrowed his eyes and swung Crocea Mors and sent a wave of light towards the blast which collided with a huge explosion.

"But I can bring them back." Dark Y/N sighed. "If only you all would listen! I can bring everyone back once I defeat the Gods! We can all live out the dreams we wanted to. It pains me to kill you all, but killing you all like this is easy when I know you'll all return anyways."

"..." Jaune said nothing, he simply stared up at Dark Y/N with a fierce and deathly glare as he stood up.

"Jesus, it's like it's chapter one all over again." Y/N scoffed. "The edge is a bit too edgy for my tastes, I've already had my character arc..."

Y/N got a horrible headache as the world around him went staticky and he held his head. He forgot about being about to feel pain in his dreams so the wake up call wasn't nice. When he finally reopened his eyes and the pain subsided, he was staring back at a blood painted hall. Jaune and the rest of JNPR laid dead on the ground with Adam impaled against a wall. Salem, Amber, Raven, Winter, and Summer all laid dead on the ground dead as the four relics stood in front of Dark Y/N in their base forms. Slowly he blasted them all and blew them up with a grin. Sighing, he turned around and sat on Salem's throne. Seven doors were behind him, all glowing in a different light and with different creatures and animals on them. They all glowed bright with different colors representing what they stood for as he turned back around and looked at Y/N directly.

"This is the path you're going down." Dark Y/N spoke. "I can end this right now. Just give in."

"Fuck you." Y/N raised his fists. "You're not my future."

"..." Dark Y/N sighed. "I was afraid you'd say that."

Tendrils shot up from the ground as Y/N was pulled down to his knees. Dark Y/N made his way closer before putting his hand up to Y/N's face as he struggled.

"One last chance. Give in willingly, and it will be painless." Dark Y/N muttered as Y/N grinned. "Of course...humans and Faunus are so...arrogant."

A large beam of dark energy began collecting in Dark Y/N's hand before reaching a tipping point and conversing in a large ball that slowly turned to a light. Y/N looked confused as he shoveled his eyes before a shadow was cast over him and the world around him turned into a void.

"ENOUGH BROTHER!" Dark appeared before Y/N with a thunderous cry as he distorted the world around them. Dark Y/N sighed before transforming into the God of Light. The God of Darkness shook with anger as he stared down his other half. "This is NOT what we agreed on!"

"Brother...the normal circumstances have been tampered with by that drunken fake God." Light said anxiously. "Our very existence is threatened by that boy!"

"We made a contract and struck a deal with that very boy. He is an extension of myself!" Dark reasoned. "Should we just void the deal with Ozma then? Is that the necessary course of action?"

Y/N just stared and darted his head back and forth as he looked at the twin gods.

"What the fuck is happening...?" Y/N's head swirled as he stared them down. "What power do I have?"

"See?! He's forgotten he exists within him now. There is no reason to eliminate this boy." Dark said harshly as Light shook his head.

"Brother you've grown attached to a mere vessel of our ambition. A mere tool to be used by us Gods. Even Yin used him for freedom."

"Uh who's Yin-"

"That does not matter! The boy doesn't even remember what he IS now!" Dark said getting angrier. "For you to go behind my back and threaten the very world we swore to save is no better than that witch!"

"Brother..." Light said before sighing. "Fine. Have it your way, but do not be alarmed when he shows up to destroy us."

Light disappeared from the distortion world as Dark rubbed his head.

"Unfathomable..."

"Uh...dad right? Did my uncle just try to Jill me and get me to submit by showing me the worst possible outcome?" Y/N deadpanned.

"Y-Yes, well, that matter has been complicated a bit as-"

"THAT'S SUCH A WEAK WAY!" Y/N groaned. "Did everyone just forget how Salem mind fucked me? Like come on! That was a much better way of drowning me in despair!"

"..." Dark just stared. "You are a strange...strange...strange child."

"That's what my teachers used to say."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Maybe I should go now...can you send me back?"

"...yeah..." Dark murmured as Y/N's world spiraled into reality.

XXXXXXXXX

"Ugh...I thought the author forgot about those dream sequences..." Y/N sat up and rubbed his head as he took a look around the train cart. The train rattled as it continued moving forward. Taking a quick look around, Jaune and Ilia were currently still asleep with Raven, Amber, and Arslan all talking beside them. Adam merely stood and watched the scenery pass them by while Nora and Pyrrha talked about Ren and their future plans. Neo was curled up into a ball with frizzy hair. Adam's jacket was draped over her and she was still soundly sleeping. Meanwhile, Emerald and Cinder were discussing something that had Emerald shaking in fear. Standing up, Y/N walked over and gave Cinder, Emerald, Pyrrha, Neo, and Nora a quick kiss on the heads before making his way over to Adam. "How's everyone doing?"

The grassy fields had turned into snowy plains and mountains as the snowfall set in. Adam didn't move his gaze as he breathed softly.

"Everyone seems to be fine so far." He sighed. "That Arc boy is still shaken up, but Ilia has calmed him down. Nora and Pyrrha don't trust me or Ilia farther than they could throw us. Arslan, Amber, and Raven haven't stopped talking about you this entire time. Amber seems intrigued by you. Cinder and Emerald have been...Cinder and Emerald."

"Seems to be a pattern with these maidens." Y/N chuckled as he leaned on the door. "You...gonna be okay being back here?"

"I...I honestly don't know if that makes sense." Adam sighed as he gazed off into the distance. "Been a long time since I've been here. I used to shove all the Atlas missions on you and the last time I came here if my free will was-"

"When you broke me out." Y/N finished as Adam nodded.

"Might visit the mines. Might visit my fathers grave." Adam said with clenched fists. He grit his teeth in anger. "That fucking Schnee..."

Y/N looked him over before speaking.

"Vendetta against all Schnees?"

"No. Just Jacques. Weiss proved to me that all Schnees aren't the same. For one of them to throw themselves into the midst of a Faunus war like that, takes courage and a whole lotta respect for Faunus dignity and whatnot." Adam smirked. "When I get my hands on that slimy bastard...I swear I won't leave any trace."

Y/N's eyes narrowed as he looked out and sighed. He turned and leaned his back against the door while Adam continued looking out of the side. Adam didn't bother turning as he spoke again.

"It's your call in the end though." Adam sighed. "I've cost you enough, especially in the love department. You give me the word and I'll strike him down, but if you want to do this another way for Weiss...I won't argue."

Adam placed a hand on Y/N's shoulder as they both nodded. Soon after that Y/N decided to wake everyone up and get everything in order. He checked his scroll to see they were close to Atlas at this point and all the closer to getting to Roman.

"Alright everyone, here's the plan. When we get to Atlas, we're gonna be in the heart of the city, right inside of a shipment facility courtesy of our favorite cunty criminal. He's had his insiders place a crate full of warmer disguises for us to wear, Arslan, Adam, Ilia, and I will all have to wear hoods and more Atlan style clothing while the rest of you save Raven can walk free. If Ironwoods gets a notice that me, Raven, or Adam are there it's over. We're to meet Roman at an undisclosed location and then we'll go from there. There's a war currently going on, so we need to be as reclusive as possible. Stay with someone at all times if possible." Y/N commanded as everyone to heed of his word. Raven nodded to
Y/N as he smirked back. "We're gonna be okay people, we have each other."

Everyone nodded at Y/N's word as they all went to get ready. Y/N took a look over at Amber, who was sizing him up like prey as he shuddered. She was still stark naked with only a jacket around her waist.

"Uh Amber?" Y/N asked. "You okay being naked like that?"

"Hm? Oh yeah." Amber shrugged. "Never been afraid of showing off what my momma gave me, plus I worked hard for these abs, I'm not showing them off for no reason!"

Y/N sweat dropped as he nodded.

"R-Right..."

On cue, the train got into the station and the doors shut suddenly. Everyone got up with their gear as Jaune stumbled to his feet with Ilia's help.

"You okay?" Ilia looked down with a smile as Jaune shrugged bitterly.

"I-I'm alright, thanks. Just a bit tired I guess." Jaune said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay, get ready everyone..." Y/N whispered as they all got to the sides of the cart. Jaune looked confused as he stood awkwardly in the middle of the train cart as the doors opened. Light poured in and settled on Jaune as his eyes widened and he stared blankly. Two guards just looked at him weirdly as they raised their guns.

"Who the hell is this-"

Both guards were dropped immediately by Y/N as two flaming whips shot across the cart and wrapped around their necks, slamming their heads into the train cart and breaking their helmets. Y/N and Adam pulled the bodies into the cart as he shoved them back into the darkest part of the cart. He stuck his head out before motioning everyone out of the cart.

"Okay, we need to go now. I'll take point, Jaune and Ilia in the middle with everyone else surrounding them. Keep an eye and stay behind cover until I motion you forward." Y/N commanded as they all began sneaking through the large shipment facility.

"W-Why did I not pack warmer...." Adam grimaced as he wrapped himself up in a blanket. He shivered and sniffled with a frown in his face as Y/N hopped out of the train cart and stretched. "This...s-sucks..."

"Suck it up Bull." Raven sneered. "We're gonna be here for a while, so get used to it."

Y/N and the group hopped off into the unloading station of the train and snuck their way into the bigger area. It was a wide open space with red and blue freight containers stacked up in hundreds of rows. Y/N looked around, trying to pick something in particular out as he read each crate.

"What are we doing?" Nora whispered to Y/N as he turned back to see Cinder, Emerald, Neo, Ilia, Adam, Jaune, Arslan, Raven, Neo, Nora, and Pyrrha trailed by a still naked Amber. He gave her his jacket, but Amber only tied it around her waist. He leered at her a bit before shaking the thought out of his head and continued walking.

"Well, my sweet Nora, we're searching for a crate designated to us by Roman. I don't know why he wanted to meet in Atlas, but it lines up with our goals." Y/N took a quick look around. "Everyone split up. If you run into resistance, just give me a sign. Look for a large metal crate with a flaming cat on it okay?"

The team nodded as everyone began sneaking off before Y/N grabbed Amber's hand.

"You're with me. I wanna talk."

The pair made their way away from the group as they began checking crates. They snuck past guards and civilians alike as they made their way through. Y/N checked the higher crates while Amber took care of the lower ones.

"Whatcha wanna talk about Boss?" Amber piped up with a whisper. Y/N turned around to see her stretching with her arms above her head. Her chest bounced while her abs tightened up. He gawked again before turning around with a slight blush.

"I just wanted to check in with you. Make sure you were doing alright with all the travel." Y/N said as he looked around a corner before motioning Amber forward. "Y'know, get to know you more."

"I'm a-okay! Have never traveled this much in my life, I've been a homebody for the longest time. Being caged up in Beacon was the farthest I've ever been from home after that bitch Cinder attacked me." Amber sighed. "Still can't believe she's on your team."

"Yeah she's a special case alright." Y/N sighed. "But she's my special case at the very least. Haven't met anyone else more devoted than her."

"Speaking of devotion, what happened back at Beacon?" Amber said curiously. "Nora filled me in, but damn dude, that many girls?"

"We...yeah. Bad breakup." Y/N grimaced. "It was like 50/50 between all of us."

"Seemed more like 70/30 and not in your favor." Amber whistled as Y/N shrunk down. "You lied a lot and they refused to listen at all. They're at fault, but you're definitely a littttttle more to blame."

"Well...you're not wrong." Y/N looked to her. "I could've done a lot better at communicating as a whole, even before this whole Menagerie thing. You ever had a boyfriend?"

"Nope! Not even a crush. All the boys I've been around are astronomically weak. It's kind of embarrassing to be honest. Most of the fighters I've met in Remnant have all been women, you and that bull guy are one of the strongest I've ever met. Yet I don't think you could take me though..." Amber leered at Y/N's body. She looked him up and down and nodded before he turned around.  "You'll do just fine for a sparring partner though."

Y/N chuckled a bit before going back to his thoughts. After a few minutes he worked up the nerve to finally ask her what had been on his mind.

"Hey Amber...have you ever had weird dreams of the future? Maybe a dream involving people you didn't know?" Y/N rubbed his head. "I keep trying to...remember this man in my head. Someone who taught me everything I know. I was recently told that I had a power of some sort inside of me that came from someone and I'm guessing it's that person. I'm less concerned about the person and more concerned about whatever power I have."

Amber clasped his shoulder and stared at him. Y/N gulped before she loudly rolled her eyes and moaned.

"All. The. Time." Amber groaned. "It's like these little bitches won't leave my head!"

"W-Wait you do?" Y/N looked shocked.

"Yeah? All of the past maidens live inside of me now. Every now and again I'll get these weird dreams giving me prophecies or showing me weird futures that aren't really me...more different version of me. Sometimes I'll even see visions of what the future could be." Amber reasoned. "What're yours like?"

"Well, you wouldn't believe me if I told you." Y/N sighed as Amber pushed him up against the wall and shoved her hand against the side of his head on the metal crate.

"Try me buddy."

Amber eyes met hazel brown as they stared each other down, seeing who would crack first. The intensity between them was heated as they-

"Snrk." Amber cracked.

"Pfft." Y/N was next.

The two of them bursted out laughing.

"Man I've always wanted to do that!" Amber grinned.

"That was really cringey though..." Y/N shook his head. "So cliche..."

"Ahem..." A guard coughed as Y/N and Amber looked at him and the five other guards with their weapons pointed. "Identify yourselves!"

Six AR's were pointed their way as Y/N and Amber looked at each other.

"Oops."

"Oops."

A grenade from Nora exploded in the air while Ilia's whip shot up into the sky. An explosion from Cinder and screams from soldiers in Raven's direction echoed throughout the shipment facility while a girly scream from Jaune followed suit.

Looking back to Amber, he sighed as she grinned.

"There goes the element of surprise." Y/N rubbed his head.

"Permission to cut loose?" Amber said grinning as she cracked her knuckles. "These bullets aren't gonna do anything against this body!"

Black flames encompassed her hands as she grinned.

"Bring it pansies!" Amber cried out with a grin. While Y/N backed her up by shooting his flames at a range. However, he found himself having a harder time holding back, like that dream unlocked something in him. His elements felt more...alive. Like his body was getting stronger and stronger ever since he began remembering the power he gained. He shook the thought and continued helping Amber before seeing her absolutely decimate each and every soldier, with the bullets being burned to ash before they even touched her. Amber sighed as the soldiers laid on the ground while she looked back at Y/N with a grin. Flexing her bicep she struck a pose which emphasized her physique. Y/N could admit it, even he was jealous of those abs.

"That was...underwhelming." Amber said walking up to him. They hid the bodies of the soldiers before hearing more explosions from Nora and the others.

"We should go help them, though I bet they've taken care of it. Reinforcements are likely on the way and we need to get our gear and go." Y/N said as Amber nodded. "And put some clothes on will ya?"

"Beat me in arm wrestling first."

Amber stuck her tongue out as Y/N sighed with a grin. The two began running towards the explosions shortly after that.

XXXXXXXXX

It had only been a day since the literal fall of Beacon. Ozpin was dead. Glynda, Oobleck, and Port were left picking up the pieces of the remaining students and school. Cardin had killed his team. Weiss was taken back to Atlas by Winter. JNPR had gone rogue with Jaune being the one to kill Ozpin. Vale was on lockdown with nobody in or out now due to the restrictions put in place by Atlas. However, Summer, Willow, Tai, Ruby, Yang, and Blake took off towards Patch as a group, not wanting to be separated anymore.

Ruby awoke to seeing the ceiling of her bedroom once more. She was a little too big for her bed now, but it felt good to be back. She got up and did her usual routine, getting into her usual outfit, fixing her hair, and brushing her teeth. She got ready but stared in the mirror a little longer. Her thoughts drifted off to yesterday. Why did Y/N save them? He identified himself as their enemy. He said he was the bad guy here. They tried to kill him and his team! They broke his heart and stepped all over it. He had every reason to kill them all...but he didn't. His justice would be destroying everything in his path...but he chose to save instead. It hurt Ruby's brain to think about and not just because of Y/N's actions. The main problem was her aching heart and bow relieved it felt when she saw Y/N save them and his reaction to that gray haired boy...Mercury was it? Die by the hand of Qrow. Her heart fluttered again when Y/N jumped into action and destroyed itself upon seeing the pain she had caused him, even if she was dazed before being knocked out. She began to question her own decisions at this poi-NO! No. Team RWBY was the priority. Y/N is the bad guy, he said it himself. They're on the side of justice. They can save the world and not have to do anything morally wrong. After all, that's what heroes do...right?

Blake was next to wake up. She had been tossing and turning all night with no chance of sleep whatsoever. She knew she fucked up, she messed up big time. Betraying Y/N again because of a few lies and an absence. It was ridiculous right? She gave him an entire spiel about being his sword and being his only, but she failed at doing the one thing she told him she would do. What made it even worse is that she genuinely believed she was doing the right thing. She thought they were right, but they were so, so wrong. It only hit her as she saw Y/N's growth in power, his saving of Amber, the death of Mercury, and when he put his own life on the line to save them all. He gave up a lot to come back to them during a world war, but he did. They were all too blinded in the moment, but they were all starting to see it now.  Now Weiss was captured, Yang was sullen, Ruby was trying to justify the death of Mercury, and the adults didn't know what to do. But the question remained...what would she do?

Yang was the last one of RBY to awake. She slowly opened her eyes while the searing pain of them finally set in. Staring up at her ceiling, her bloodshot and tear filled eyes had her nose fully stuffed up. She sat up with an aching body. Grabbing her metal arm, she attached it before getting dressed solemnly. She was absolutely a shell of what she was before the break up. Why did she do it? She was stupid. So so so so so fucking stupid! Why did she constantly push things away once they got close? Things were going great with Y/N and now it was all over. It wasn't Blake's fault, not Ruby's, and not Weiss'. It was hers. And when time came to only Weiss and JNPR stood by his side. Yang was beating herself up over her decision to tell Ozpin. She should've listened to what was actually happening instead of being clouded by her own insecurities. Because of what she did....she lost her arm and Goodwitch lost an eye.

The vision perked back up in Yang's mind as she grasped her arm.

*FLASHBACK*

"Professor!" Yang called out as she clobbered one of the intruders. "Where's Ruby?!"

Yang ran up to her, clearing the path with flames flowing from her. Her anger and adrenaline was at its peak and the main goal was to find Ruby right now. However, Goodwitch's eyes flashed as she swung her riding crop and flung Yang to the ground as she tackled her into the back of a pile of rubble. Bullets shot across their heads as Yang was being held down by Goodwitch.

"You idiot Xiao Long! You're just like your idiotic father..." Goodwitch grimaced. "What on Remnant are you doing here?! You were ordered to leave!"

"I couldn't just leave-"

A volley of bullets began hitting the rubble as Goodwitch darted her eyes around.

"Nevermind that! I'm running low on aura which means my semblance isn't going to be of much use soon. You're going to have to-"

"Ha! I got you teach!" Yang grinned as she pushed Goodwitch off of her. She cocked her gauntlets and stood up quickly aiming both arms towards the attackers. However, she failed to see the bandit with the sniper rifle far in the back. "My bitch of a mom has been good for something, I've learned-!"

"YANG NO!" Goodwitch cried out as she thrusted her riding crop out and got in front of Yang. Using her power, she slowed the anti-aura rifle down, but still not enough to toss back to the enemies. There were hundreds throughout the building, this was a calculated attack. Goodwitch didn't have time to react as the slower bullet resumed time, but at half the speed. It made contact with her aura quicker than she could duck and started to break through it before she could close her eyes. The bullet went straight through to her eye, but stopped there due to the decreased velocity. Yang's eyes widened as Goodwitch screamed in pain before sinking beneath the rubble and holding her now profusely bleeding eye. "F-Fuck!"

"Holy shit!" Yang stammered. "Goodwitch I-"

"ENOUGH!" Goodwitch said shooting up and waving her riding crop. A missile of rock, glass, and metal combined before launching at both sides, knocking everyone out. Goodwitches veins began popping out and her remaining eye began bleeding while blood dripped from her mouth. She sank to the ground as Yang looked at her. "Use your s-semblance too much...and this is what happens. Take notes..."

Goodwitch began losing consciousness as Yang looked mortified.

"S-Shit teach, I'll get you out of here." Yang said picking up Goodwitch. "Keep that pressure on yo-"

"Hello there little piggy!"

A maniacal voice rang out as Tyrion Gallows dropped down and sliced down at Yang as she dodged and dropped Goodwitch. Yang's eyes widened as she got a good look at him.

"Who the hell are you?" Yang said angrily as her widened eyes soon narrowed and went red. "You don't look like the rest of these guys!"

"I, my dear, am an envoy of the highest importance to our Queen!" Tyrion writhed in pleasure as he mentioned her name. "And you my darling...don't have a HAND in anything!"

Yang looked confused, but steeled her resolve.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I'll beat it out of you if I have to!" Yang said determined. Raising her gauntleted hand she grinned. However, instead of Ember Celica, she was holding a stub. Her forearm and below was gone, blood squirted out of the stub as her widened eyes looked down to the ground only to see her severed arm twitching around while blood poured out. The nausea came first. Then the searing pain. Yang let out a blood curdling cry as she fell to the ground screaming and freaking out. She looked up to only see Goodwitch laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her eye socket. This caused Yang to freak out more as Tyrion slowly crept towards her and began to lick his lips at her. His dark red eyes and pulsating veins running along his neck and face began to-

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Agh!" Yang flipped over violently and hurled out her stomach contents. She retched into a trash can as she tried to forget what Tyrion looked like. His face terrified more than any other Grimm could. She finally got this metal arm almost a year ago and just putting it on brought her back to true pain and terror. The phantom pain in her arm crept back up as she grabbed her stub and grit her teeth. "God...god dammit..."

She fell back onto the ground and ran a hand through her messy hair, taking a minute to breathe and spit into the can. Droplets of tears began to fall into the wooden floor of her room as she clenched her hand.

"You've really messed up this time Yang...I don't think there's any coming back from this..."

Her phone dinged on the desk above her as she pulled her knees closet to her body and cried. After a small while, she grabbed her phone to check who it was. Her reddened and tired eyes widened as she looked at the caller.

Mom.

XXXXXXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
81.2K 4.7K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...