My Mate ๐– Œ โˆซ JaemJenใ€โœ”ใ€‘

By bbyjenomnom

Jeno didn't expect to be bought by an alpha, but is it for the greater good? Top: Jaemin Bottom: Jeno All Cre... More

Welcome!
๐– Œ Chapter One
๐– Œ Chapter Two
๐– Œ Chapter Four
๐– Œ Chapter Five
๐– Œ Chapter Six
๐– Œ Chapter Seven
๐– Œ Chapter Eight
๐– Œ Chapter Nine
๐– Œ Chapter Ten
๐– Œ Chapter Eleven
๐– Œ Chapter Twelve
๐– Œ Chapter Thirteen
๐– Œ Chapter Fourteen
๐– Œ Chapter Fifteen
๐– Œ Chapter Sixteen
๐– Œ Chapter Seventeen
๐– Œ Chapter Eighteen
๐– Œ Chapter Nineteen
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-One
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Two
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Three
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Four
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Five
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Six
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Seven
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Eight
๐– Œ Chapter Twenty-Nine
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-One
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Two
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Three
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Four
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Five
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Six
๐– Œ Chapter Thirty-Seven
๐– Œ Epilogue

๐– Œ Chapter Three

6.8K 322 240
By bbyjenomnom

Jeno tries to behave himself as he looks out the window watching the scenery they pass by while his new alpha was driving the car.

It's been more than 20 minutes and the brunet still doesn't know where they're going, the elder hasn't said anything after they drove off. Seriously, where does this dude live?

Just then, a moment later Jeno blinks a few times as he tries to focus on where they had just arrived, he furrowed his eyebrows when he realized they're at the airport.

Holy shit, was this guy just buying him and sell him off after so he could gain some money?

Was this how it was like for the other poor omegas who were sold off?

Jeno starts to panic as Jaemin stops the car and opens the door, the elder raised a brow when the omega was still sitting there on the passenger seat.

"Come on," he ushered making Jeno flinch at his voice since he hasn't been talking for awhile after they left.

The omega obeys and gets out of the vehicle as Jaemin opens the trunk and takes out his bags without a struggle while Jeno moved to help.

Jaemin held out his palm, "I'll take them," he insisted while Jeno hesitated but nodded when the alpha spoke again. "Listen to me and follow."

The elder closes the trunk and locks the car as he gave his keys to a man who took it and gave a nod. The alpha leads the way with Jeno following behind like a lost puppy, which he is.

They head inside the airport as Jaemin gave his and an already reserved passport for Jeno with ease and leads the latter to their station.

Jeno was hesitating to cling onto Jaemin who was giving an intimidating and strong aura as he walked through the hallway.

A few minutes after waiting for their flight, Jeno begins to panic even more when they stood up. Is this the end? Oh my god what if the other alpha or beta is an even scarier one than Jaemin?

What did he do to get sold off to a random person who can and will take advantage of him who's an omega?

Surely they'll sell him off too the same as Jaemin is probably going to do when they realize how a shitty omega he is.

They wouldn't want an omega like him, his parents even said it themselves.

Oh dear God, what if–

"Why are you just standing there? We need to get to our seats," Jaemin's voice echoed through his ears making him get back to reality.

Ah, right, he's getting sold off again.

Jeno gulped when Jaemin sighed frustratedly, "didn't I tell you to listen and follow me?  Well right now is that time, so be a good omega and obey." He retorts.

The omega flinched at his tone as he scurried towards him almost stumbling on the little gap from the plane door and the hallway attached to it.

Jaemin rolled his eyes and beckons him to follow behind him leading them towards their designated seats trying to avoid the people who were annoyingly blocking the narrow path.

When they arrived, Jaemin points to the empty reserved seats after he placed Jeno's bags up at the cubbie.

(A/N: is that what's it called?)

"Do you want the seat beside the window or at the middle?" Jaemin asked looking at Jeno who was pondering in thought.

"Middle," Jeno answered in a mumble as the alpha nodded and went in first  and sat down at the seat beside the window.

Just then, as the omega was about to sit down on the seat he has chosen, Jaemin grabs his wrist tightly making him flinch and shut his eyes thinking he did something wrong like he usually does at home.

"Jeno," the alpha called with his voice low giving the younger chills up his spine, "answer me."

"Y-yes Ja-jaemin?" The brunet stammered opening his eyes slowly peeking at the pink haired through his lashes.

"Switch," Jaemin ordered with his eyes glancing at something behind the omega who was confused and didn't move. "Now," he said sternly.

Jeno gulped and nodded hastily as Jaemin stood up and sat down at the middle seat and the omega now on the seat beside the window.

The alpha huffs and calms himself down as he took a glance at the omega who was trembling a little. He tsked and pulls the curtains down the window as Jeno calmed down.

He then settles on his seat as the plane starts to go off while trying to ignore the sleeping and snoring Jeno beside him, and another alpha who was on his other side.

𖠌

Jeno woke up rubbing his eyes as Jaemin pulls him up, "hurry, there's going to be a crowd at the entrance gate," he said.

The omega yawned and nodded as he stretched his limbs out with Jaemin already holding his two bags and beckoning him along.

Without thinking more about it, Jeno grabs the alpha's bicep clinging onto him as he was still sleepy and couldn't really focus well on his surroundings.

Jaemin sighed and just dealt with his newly bought omega clinging on to his bicep like a koala as they walk out and through the huge crowd on the area.

He clicked his tongue and pushes through thousands of people around as they made it through outside with Jeno following.

The pink haired looks around the area as he scans the cars that were parked nearby. "Are you looking for my next buyer?" Jeno slipped out.

Jaemin snaps his head towards the omega and furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you talking nonsense about? Are you still that sleepy? I'm your buyer."

Jeno blushes in embarrassment at his stupid overthinking for hours since they left. "Then what are you looking for?" He asked.

Jaemin sighed and pulls his arm when he finally found the vehicle he was looking for, "our ride," he answered.

"Wait, where are we?" Jeno suddenly wondered when his brain was now fully conscious again.

The pink haired bit the inside of his cheeks as they approached their car and hands out Jeno's bags to his driver, Doyoung, who puts them inside the back of the car.

"Los Angeles, California," Jaemin answered making Jeno's eyes go wide. "Did your parents not inform you of anything?" He guessed.

Jeno pursed his lips and shook his head, "I–I just wasn't expecting it," he said embarrassed at himself again.

The pink haired clicked his tongue and gestures for Jeno to get in the car who obeyed not wanting to cause more shit in one day.

"Well you better be good with kids and cleaning or doing chores," Jaemin hummed as they took off to the alpha's house with Doyoung silently driving yet observing the new boy.

Jeno nodded with a shrug, "I can try with kids, but chores I can do," he answered making Jaemin sigh in somewhat relief while the omega himself was panicking again.

Was his new alpha already planning on having kids with him? What the fuck.

The alpha hummed, "hm, I hope you get along with my daughter well then," he said as Jeno snaps his head to look at him with wonder. What did Jaemin just say?

"What?" Jeno asked baffled at the alpha's sudden statement.

Jaemin rolled his eyes, "my daughter? I need a good maid and babysitter while my wife and I are at work, busy with stuff." He said.

Oh shit.

Wife.

Daughter.

Babysitter.

Maid.

Holy– fucking hell Jaemin's married and already has a family of his own!

"Wait– you're married?" Jeno asked again still processing the information he had just heard while Doyoung was already feeling bad to someone he barely knew.

The pink haired raised his hand showing off his ring, "yeah?" He said in a tone while he tsked. "Did your parents really not elaborate on how you got here?"

Jeno shook his head in all honesty as he felt– stupid and– played? What?

Jaemin chuckled as they just entered the gate to his mansion, "I didn't bought you to be my mate Jeno, I bought you to be my maid."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 41
Jeno's the only hybrid in their pack that doesn't have a mate, they all know he needs one. and that role is perfect for Na Jaemin. but the only probl...
36K 1.2K 34
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
59K 2.7K 12
pretty /หˆprษชti/ NJM has just tweeted! NJM: Bitch,I'm straight AF. NJM has just tweeted! NJM: Okay,let me yeet that sentence back because this Lee Jen...
102K 5.5K 70
โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ๐˜ผ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™โ˜ฝเผ“๏ฝฅ*หšโบ Jeno is trying to find his soulmate, letting others touch him to see if they would leave a soulmate mark. what...