Possessive CEO

De manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

chapter 22

1.3K 64 1
De manukansal12

Suhana knew Namita will not listen to her that's why she surrendered in front of her sister. By the way she was on working on current project which was not hectic like Singh group project that's why she had plenty of time. She reached home early on the charity event day.

As she expected, when suhana reached at home, Namita was waiting for her. Namita looked at her on door and said with clapping her hands, "Finally, you come. Let's go hurry. I was waiting for you."

Suhana didn't say anything but gave her sister a smile. She felt really helpless in front of her sister.

After one hour, They was ready for going to event. Suhana examined her dress which was hanging on her body perfectly. Looking at her cleavage line from her dress, she frowned but asked Namita carefully, "Don't you think it's so revealing." It was black colour dress with her mid thigh. It's neck was oval shape. She liked that dress but after wearing, she felt uncomfortable.

Namita pretended to look at her. After few seconds, she shook her head and said firmly, "I don't think so, Suhana. Don't tell me you are planning to be nun in your life?"

Ofcourse, Suhana also wanted to enjoy her life like other girls. She has desires. But what happened few years ago gave scars on her heart. It's not that she didn't want to but she can't. She recalled old days before she encountered that incident. She enjoyed her life like other girls.

She didn't consultant to doctor's because of fear that her family got to know about that incident. But she searched on internet about her condition. That's why she knew very well about her condition. The problem is only her trusting issue on others after that incident.

She signed and looked again herself into mirror. After few years, she worn this type of dress. Her figure is perfect that's why it was perfectly fitted on her but she felt uncomfortable inside her heart. She tried to surpass that feeling for sake of her sister.

Namita noticed Suhana's expression. She shook her head with disappointment. Before knowing to Sameer, Suhana liked to wear that type dresses. Namita and her choices were same. But after knowing Sameer, Suhana changed a lot. Namita knew suhana likes Sameer as her cousin but she couldn't figure out the exact reason. She has her doubts into her heart. She knew Suhana hid something from her family but she didn't know what.

She took deep breath and smiled, "Suhana, let's go your brother in law is waiting for us."

After hearing, Suhana looked herself and signed deeply into her heart. She tried to explain herself,  'everything will be fine. Don't need to worry.'
She didn't want her brother in law waiting for them.

They came to hall where Rajeev was waiting for them. Namita looked Rajeev, went to near him and asked with excitement, "How am I looking?"

Rajeev smiled heartily. Suhana noticed Rajeev's expression. She was happy for her sister that Rajeev dotes on Namita so much. She also wanted her husband should be like her brother in law. But she pursed her lips to know that it's hard to find a perfect husband for herself.

Suhana looked Namita was blushing because Rajeev said something to her. Suhana couldn't hear because she was far away from them. But she could guess.

A smile naturally came on her face to look their interaction. She didn't want to but she couldn't stand any more that's why she coughed lightly and said with amusement, "I am feeling third wheeler now. Why don't both of you continue and I rest at home?"

Before she turn back and leave, Namita suddenly came to Suhana and held her arm tightly, "Don't try to.... We are going together. It's so much fun. Really Suhana."

Suhana looked at Rajeev for help, "Brother in law." She thought Rajeev might help her. after all, it's also his help indirectly. But she overestimated.

Unexpected Rajeev opened his mouth and said with smile, "Suhana, Namita is right. You should attend this type of functions usually in future."

She pouted and complained, "brother in law, in stead of helping me, you are throwing me from cliff."

Namita hit Suhana's arm lightly and said with amusement, "Drama queen, stop acting now. I am really wonderful. Why don't you join entertainment industry? Really, our bollywood is missing a big star."

Suhana rolled her eyes. They all  laughed.

After reaching at charity event venue, Suhana looked at hotel from outside. It was one of luxurious hotel of city. She understood it's hard to get the pass of this event even with money until you have no connection. And getting VIP passes are beyond of her imagination. She looked at Namita with awe.

When Rajeev was checking in, Suhana  pulled Namita's arm lightly and whispered with curiosity, "Sis, how did brother in law get the passes?" Their passes were general passes but she was really excited.

Namita whispered back proudly, "Rajeev started new project with big company. That company has a lot of connection. He got the passes from them. When first time, I heard about it, my reaction was same as you."

Suhana asked with hestitation, "and you want me to come with both of you?"

Namita smiled brightly and hit her forehead lightly, "Of course silly, you are family." Suhana was feeling blessed that her sister insisted to her to come here with them. It meant her sister really cared about her.

Suhana also smiled brightly. Namita suggested her, "If you fancy anything here in auction, just tell me if it would be in our budget, we will buy for you."

Suhana nodded with smile because she knew how much expensive those things would be? Namita said it that was enough for Suhana. She was not greedy person and most importantly, she believed in  independence. Since she started to earn, she hardly asked her parents something. Then how can she ask her married sister and brother in law? But she knew her sister's intention was clear.

As they entered the charity event hall, Suhana was stunned looking at arrangements. She only heard about this type of charity events but she never joined. If she guessed correctly, then there would be big celebrities and legends belonging for auction. It meant the starting price would not be less than her two months salary.

After seated on their arranged seats, She asked with curiosity, "which belongings will there be at auction?"
Their seats were in fifth row.

Rajeev took out pamphlet from his pocket and handed over her. Namita also didn't know that's why she was also wondering. Suhana and Namita were checking the items together. With looking at item, they were looking at price. Ofcourse, the prices were important to them.

Namita fancied a necklace which was from a famous artist while Suhana liked a bracelet which was from a historical queen. It was simple but beads' colour was unique that catches her eyes. But when she saw the price she was stunned. It was the most expensive item of this auction. She gulped her saliva because she knew she can't afford it. And she couldn't ask to her sister and brother in law to buy it for her. 

Namita said with excitement while putting her index finger on necklace pic, "I like it. Suhana, what do you think about it?"

Suhana also looked at that necklace. It was really fantastic. It was made of white gold with diamond. The design was mind blowing. Suhana smiled and gave compliment, "it's really fantastic."

Namita said with cheerful voice, "I knew it." She turned to Rajeev and asked, "Rajeev,what do you think?"

Rajeev nodded with smile, "It's great. Ok, I will try to buy it." It's auction and prices were not fixed until bidding. That's why anything can't be sure.

Namita knew what Rajeev wanted to say. Rajeev was ready to buy it for her. It was enough for her. She felt really blessings to marry with Rajeev. In her friends group and society, Rajeev is best and outstanding husband. She is really arrogant that he is her husband. After all, who doesn't want to show off her outstanding and handsome husband to others?

Namita looked at Suhana who was looking pamphlet with mixed expression and asked, "Suhana, what do you like from it?"

Suhana tried to smile and said, "Sis, I can't decide anything. Why don't we let to start auction and see if there is something for me?"

Namita knew Suhana very well that's why she didn't push her any further but she decided to her mind if Suhana didn't say to buy herself then she will buy for her sister.

Suhana is her little sister that's why she wanted her to be happy.

The bidding of auction started soon. The first item was  fur stall which was owned by a celebrity. It was pure and one of expensive.  Males wanted to buy for impress to wife or girlfriend  while females wanted to buy for herself. While Namita and suhana were not interested into it that's why Rajeev didn't participate to bid. They were enjoying their time together.   The bid price increased by five times. Finally, a respected business man bought it.  Suhana was listening comments and she was wondering and amused how peoples are crazy what they fancy for.

Suhana was particular girl and she had no much ambitious. Since childhood, she was calm girl. She fancies something if she got, fine. If she didn't then also fine. Her life motto was clear 'live and let live'. That's why she accepts any atmosphere so quickly. Even she rarely has conflict with others because of her personality.

The auction was going smoothly. Suhana was listening the host comments carefully and sometimes namita and she was putting their points and Rajeev also joined them. They were enjoying their family time.

Finally, the bidding started to necklace which Namita fancied. The host described each and every part of that necklace while the pointer showed it closely.

Suhana gave compliment, "it's really fantastic."

Namita looked Rajeev with sparking eyes. Rajeev also wanted to buy it. That's why he also participated to bid it. But what was shocking to them, the price increased twenty lakh to ninety lakhs. When Namita saw it, she said Rajeev, "Rajeev, it's ok. Your intention was clear. It's enough for me." Because she knew it's beyond their budget and Rajeev already started new project that's why he needed to more liquidate assets. By the way, She didn't want to waste his money.

Rajeev was disappointed because he wanted to his wife happy. But he knew his limits. He tried to console her, "baby, I am sorry. I will buy another new necklace with new design for you. How about it?"

Namita knew he was upset than her that's why she laughed brightly and hugged his arm, "it's great idea. I like it."

Even, Rajeev was upset but looking at his wife bright smile, he was relieved. Suhana was looking their interaction and pouted, 'Can't they care her feeling? Come on, she is single and loud sigh, there was slight chance that  she will marry in future.'

She was really regretted now to come with them here. 'were they intentionally teasing her that she is single?'

She tried to distract herself that's why she took out her mobile and thought to play game. As she took out mobile from her bag, she recalled about kavish. She was wondering, 'what is he doing right now?'

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

124K 1.3K 8
romantic journey of a childhood couple. Arun turns into a hot ceo and shruti in a beautiful girl. After so many years they meet each other at arun's...
581K 33.6K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
5.1M 356K 71
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection is his When I first saw him I was blown...
738K 19.3K 34
> * * * When her ex-boyfriend broke things off after finding out she's pregnant, what's a girl to do? She get scared, packed her things and left. Bu...