she's just a kid || the 100

By indrassoup

"i'm just a kid and life is a nightmare" in which a very special 7 year old is sent to the ground among 99 cr... More

she's just a kid
season I
1 || the ground
2 || hike
3 || jasper
4 || butterflies
5 || acid fog
6 || wells murphy bellamy
7 || who did it
8 || rampage
9 || new companions
10 || company
12 || learning
13 || crazy
14 || unity day
15 || bridges and old friends
16 || blood
17 || gone
SEASON II
18 || mount weather
19 || space girl
20 || reunion
21 || dresses
22 || the truth
23 || criminals
24 || incredibly special
25 || doing what's right
26 || boom
SEASON III
27 || wanheda
28 || clarke
29 || secrets
30 || summit
31 || novitiate
32 || titus
33 || ontari
34 || A.L.I.E
35 || A.L.I.E 2
36 || emerson
37 || contact
38 || floukru
39 || plan
40 || brain dead
41 || the city of light
SEASON IV
42 || echo
43 || offer
44 || rain
45 || ceremony
46 || gonplei
47 || osleya
48 || praimfaya
SEASON V
49 || bunker
face reveal?
50 || new life
51 || resurface

11 || save me

14.6K 388 126
By indrassoup

I STIRRED AS I COULD FEEL MY CONSCIOUSNESS RETURNING TO ME, MY VISION BLURRED AND MY MIND HAZY. I had the most painful feeling I had ever felt, it was excruciating. What happened?

Oh, that's right. I got stabbed. 

I could feel myself in someone's arms, they were running. I looked up to see who it was. My vision was foggy but I managed to make out the distinct facial features of the person. It was Jasper. Was I dreaming?

I subconsciously let out a small painful groan, Jasper slowed down and his face snapped down to face me. I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Bellamy, she's waking up!" Jasper yelled. Bellamy? Ok, this had to be a dream. How did they even find me?

"Jasper, keep going!" A girl screamed out. Octavia? It definitely sounded like Octavia.

I was too weak to keep my eyes open anymore. I tried as hard as I could to stay awake. I knew if I did, I might not wake up. 

I just couldn't stay awake anymore, I was ailing and exhausted. I was ready to invite death with open arms. I knew I wouldn't survive that long on the ground. At least I'll get to see my dad again.

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up in heaven. It was just much worse, though. I woke up to unbearable pain in my stomach. I groaned in pain, as loud as I could but I was too weak for it to be very loud. I tried moving but I could feel two people holding me down.

"Tahlia, you gotta stay still, we're gonna get that knife out of you, ok?" I heard Clarke yell as I felt another jolt of excruciating pain in my stomach. There was lots of loud crashes and rumbles coming from outside the drop ship.

I tried staying as still as possible, it was really difficult. I couldn't hear anything except the deafening, painful screams escaping from my lips.

Someone gave my hand a comforting squeeze, I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open anymore. I actually opened my eyes and could see the drop ship ceiling. There was someone's head in my vision. Raven? Oh, surely this was a dream.

Raven worked with my dad back on the Ark, they were both mechanics. I used to go to their work after school and help out. Raven was always so nice to me, she was also one of the only people who would ever visit me when I was locked up. I must be dreaming, there's no way she could be down here. 

I couldn't stop screaming as (what I assumed was happening) Clarke healed me. Then a sudden jolt caused the whole table to shake and I had almost fallen off it if someone didn't catch me. I let out another loud groan in pain. 

"Raven, are they okay?" Clarke yelled. They? Who else is here? Is someone else hurt?

"It's out," I could hear the joy in a girl's voice. That was definitely my Raven.

The rumbling from the drop ship seemed to calm down and I felt myself being lifted up and back on to another surface. "Good job, Clarke. Now, stitch up Tahlia quickly and then get started on Finn. Where did he get stabbed?" Someone said. I was confused, for many reasons.

The person's voice sounded muffled, as if it was over a radio. Also, did Finn get stabbed? Who stabbed him? 

I felt the exhaustion overtake my body, my eyes started to feel heavy. I allowed sleep to overtake me, I drifted off into a long awaited slumber that wasn't cause by a Grounder.

I was semi-conscious when I felt my head throbbing and my body jerking I could feel some kind of foamy liquid seeping out of my mouth. What was happening to me? I lost consciousness again.

I weakly awoke to the feeling of some kind of liquid being forced down my throat. "C'mon, Spark, drink," Raven said desperately. I knew it was Raven, she's the only one who calls me Spark.

Spark was a nickname she had given me when I was three, she was only fourteen at the time. I always liked to help out with the mechanics and one day, I was playing around with scraps from an old air-conditioner when I figured out if you attach two wires to a battery terminal and touch the wires together, it creates a spark. And yes, I played with air-conditioners for fun when I was three.

 I sat there for about fifteen minutes straight just making sparks over and over again, jumping whenever they would get close to my face. What I didn't know is that Raven was watching me the whole time and the nickname 'Spark' was born.

I could feel an immense pain in my stomach, but not just my stomach - my head, too. My head was pounding. I managed to swallow whatever it was Raven had fed me, it tasted absolutely foul in case you were wondering.

"Raven?" I croaked, still confused as to how the hell I was here. I was barely awake, I managed to open my eyes just a smidge. Raven put a hand to my sweaty hair and stroked it out of my face.

"Hey, Spark," She said softly with a smile, stroking my hair off my forehead. I tried sitting up but Raven pushed me back down gently by my shoulders. "Not so fast, you got stabbed. You need to rest."

"I'm fine," I grunted through my teeth as a sharp pain came from my stomach. Sure, I was tired but that didn't mean I wanted to go to sleep. No one tells me what to do. Raven rolled her eyes with a laugh.

"Always so stubborn," She breathed with a smile. "Well, if you're not gonna sleep, I sure as hell am." She yawned and walked behind the table I was on.

I'm not sure when I fell asleep but I did. I woke up to the sight of Octavia next to me. I was feeling a lot better, my stomach still hurt like hell but the pain was more bearable this time.

Octavia was half asleep, she didn't even realize I was awake. "Hey, O," I laughed. She immediately shot up.

"Oh my God," She breathed gratefully, her eyes brimmed with tears. "I thought we lost you, T." She smiled and allowed the tears to roll down her cheeks.

I smiled back and painfully reached my arm around her neck to awkwardly hug her. "So what happened after I got stabbed?" My voice was weak and hoarse.

"The Grounder found me again and then he stabbed Finn. Both of the knives that you got stabbed with were poisoned," She started explaining. "Bellamy... he kidnapped the Grounder and... tortured him to get the antidote. You almost died, Tahlia," Her voice cracked with sadness.

Lincoln was here? Oh no. I tried sitting up, it was much easier this time but it still hurt. 

"Hey, what the hell are you doing. Clarke said you need to stay in bed," Octavia reprimanded. I gave her a look full of attitude.

"I need to see the Grounder," I snapped and stood up, almost falling to the ground immediately. Someone caught me, surprisingly it wasn't Octavia. It was much scarier than Octavia.

Bellamy.

Bellamy with a stern look on his face. He lifted me up with his hands under my armpits and set me back on the bed. 

I forgot about our fight. Could he really still be mad at me? I chewed on my lower lip out of habit and avoided eye contact with Bellamy.

"I'm gonna go see if Raven needs help with the radio..." Octavia said awkwardly and sped out of the drop ship, leaving me to the wolves, aka Bellamy Blake.

"What the hell happened out there?" The curly haired boy said, his voice drenched in anger. I could sense a hint of worry in his voice.

"I had to talk to Murphy for a minute after you guys left and I didn't know the shortcut home so I took the way with the lake," I started explaining, my words coated in embarrassment and defeat. "The Grounder took me. He took me to his cave and then I saw Octavia there so I helped her escape."

"That son of a bitch hurt you, I knew it!" Bellamy growled.

"No! No, Bell, he didn't hurt me I promise." I begged. "Please don't hurt him."

"Didn't hurt you? So the knife sticking out of your stomach was from the sea snake?" He scoffed. "Why do you care, huh? He kidnapped you, Lia." He sounded furious. Even though there are so many great things about Bellamy, sometimes he can be really overprotective. 

"Because he saved Octavia's life, and he didn't do anything to deserve it!" I snapped.

"His people killed three of ours yesterday, did you know that? Roma, Diggs and Mbege are dead." He retorted. Roma's dead? I didn't know Roma very well, but she didn't deserve to die. I barely knew the other two but nonetheless, I felt bad for them.

"His people did that, not him. How would you feel if the Grounders tortured you for what Murphy did?" I defended Lincoln. My stomach was in immense pain but I did my best to ignore it.

"I let him live, isn't that enough?"

"How about you let him go?" I suggested sassily.

Bellamy sighed in defeat, he was stubborn but he knew he wasn't as stubborn as me, he knew I wouldn't back down from this. He sat at the side of my 'bed' and held my tiny hand in his. "You scared the hell out of me, you know that?" He lowered his voice. 

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.

"When we found you in that cave... I thought you were dead," He continued.

"You can't get rid of me that easily, Blake." I joked.

"I'm serious, Lia," He sighed, I saw the ends of his lips twitch up a little, though. "He really didn't hurt you?"  I shook my head.

After a minute or so of a slightly awkward silence, I decided to just swallow my stupid pride.

"Bell?" I started, he looked up and met his eyes with mine. He hummed in response as if to say 'yeah?'. 

"I'm sorry," I huffed. "I know you mean well and I know you just try to protect me. I should have just listened to you. If I had just listened to you we wouldn't be in this mess and I wouldn't have had knife in my gut," I spoke sincerely. "I love you so much, Bell." I leaned up and wrapped my arms around him.

He was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up. "I'm sorry too. I can be a bit suffocating sometimes. But I just need to keep you safe, Lia. I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you or if I lost you." 

Bellamy eventually fell asleep, I was still awake, though. My wound still hurt but I had to see Lincoln. The whole camp was asleep except the two guys we had on patrol at the gate but they couldn't hear me from all the way inside the drop ship. 

I needed to sneak up there to see him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
932K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC