His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

By PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... More

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 31: Bang

1.4K 47 26
By PR3TTYB4BIE

Edited

Warning: mentioning of blood, graphic shit .

_____

As I angrily walk out the door, I pass by Dabi making his own way to his room.

   His eyes snap towards me as I have an angry scowl on my face making my way towards my room.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"Fucking nothing," I annoyingly snap at him.

"Don't be a brat," he clicks his tongue. "What's wrong? For real," he asks.

"I just committed murder in order to save Izuku's life, and I liked it. I want to do it again, Dabi," I look up at him.

"You felt the rush didn't you? You liked it huh?" He lowly laughs, shaking his head.

   "Of course," my eyes twinkle at the feeling that was caused when I slit Kei's neck.

   "I'll see what I can do," he smirks, opening up his door. He glances at me one last time before stepping into his room.

______

As I'm sitting in my room, drawing on a piece of paper as my tv flashes light into my room.

My gaze is focused on the paper in front of me as I continue to doodle. My door opens, as someone slips into my room . I look up seeing Izuku make his way towards me .

"You want to kill that badly?" He asks, coming off as serious, stopping beside my bed.

He continued to gaze at me, searching for any doubt that I had flowing through my veins .

"Yes," I honestly answer. "I don't know why I like it, I just do. Izuku, I want to feel that feeling again," I confess.

"Okay," he nods off to himself. "Well, tomorrow, we're going on a mission to do some killing. I hope you're up for it," he challenges.

"Oh, I'm ready," my eyes darkly twinkle.

"I am," I enthusiastically cheer.

__________
Third person's POV

The Next Day~
__________

When Izuku woke up that morning, he immediately got out of bed and grabbed a suit to wear for the day.

He folded his clothes, so they wouldn't wrinkle as he walked towards the bathroom.

He turned on the shower water, making it hot .

He stripped off his clothing , then grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste.

After he was done with his shower and things like that, he stepped out of the shower and dried himself off.

He wiped the mirror with a dry towel in attempt to dry it, so he could check his appearance .

Once it was dry enough to where he could see himself, and make out his features, he smirked to himself .

When he was dressed and ready, he made his way towards Adiana's room .

He knocked first before walking in . He was met with the girl still sleeping as one of her arms dangled off the bed .

He chuckled to himself at how cute she looked .

He slowly walked over to her, and shook her body slightly .

"Adiana, wake up," he whispered .

The girl didn't awake, she just turned over to make her back face towards him. Once she got comfortable again, she fell back asleep .

He chuckled once more before leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek .

She started to wake up only a little. She slightly made her body face towards him, so she could look at him .

She squinted her eyes do to a lack of sleep . "What?" She muttered, rolling back over to get comfortable .

"I thought you wanted to kill people today, doll?" He asked .

She immediately faced her body towards him fully . "I do," she confirmed, without hesitation.

"Well, we have to get the proper things of a murder is happening tonight, doll," he smirks .

"Okay," she happily cheered, rolling out of bed . "Let me freshen up and get ready," she told him .

   "Okay," he narrowed his eyes at her. Before she could walk out her door, he stopped her .

   "Are you sure you want to do this? You can't just stop in the middle of killing someone," his eyes darkened . 

   "This wasn't the energy you had when I killed Kei," a small smirk takes place on her lips .

   Izuku raise a brow as he smirked back, he licked his lips and nodded to himself . "Okay," he said, with a final half smirk .

   "Good," she lifted her chin, with a smug look on her face as she walked towards the bathroom .

   On her way there, she passed by Toga, who was angrily glaring at her, Adiana just winked at her and smiled in return.

   She took her shower, brushed her teeth, and washed her face . After she was done, she dried herself off, and dried her hair .

   She wiped the mirror with a dry towel, in attempt to look at herself clearly in the mirror .

   Once it was clear enough and she could make out all her features, she smirked to herself . "Today is going to be good," she thought .

   After she put on deodorant and lotion, she started to put on her clothes . When she was done, she called for Izuku .

"Izuku!" Adiana yells, calling for him.

   "Yes, doll?" He answered, casually opening up the door, inviting himself in .

   "You could have stood outside the door," She playfully glares. "I would've heard you just fine," She says .

"This is my house, doll," he raises a brow .

   "This isn't your warehouse. Three other people live here too, it's our house," Adiana sasses .

   "I'm not sure if I like this new side of you," He playfully glares back .

   "Well, I'll find someone else who will," she raises a brow, challenging him .

   "No," he immediately says as his eyes darken .

   "That's what I thought," she says, nodding to herself. "What time do we have to leave?" She asks, looking towards him .

   "We can leave at 11:00pm tonight. I have some people to meet, they've tried screwing me over a lot. I let them get away with it, but tonight," he laughs . "Oh, tonight," his voice lowers . "They'll wish they hadn't, I'll make sure of that," he smirks .

   "We'll make sure of that," Adiana smiles, happy that blood will spill, and heads will roll .

   "We have to be careful, doll," he steps behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders, as he stared at their reflection in the mirror .

   Adiana looks into the mirror , seeing him admiring them together .

   "I know," She softly says. "I won't mess up anything on purpose," she softly states .

   "I know," he softly squeezes her shoulder . "I'll be there to clean up your mess," he reassures .

   "What if I made a mess myself?" She innocently turns around, wrapping her arms around his neck , staring into his eyes .

   A look of shock takes place on his face as he quickly recovers, pulling her close by the waist .

   He left no space in between them as he narrowed his eyes down at her . "Then , I'll make you create an even bigger one," he confidently answers .

   Heat rushes to the girl's cheeks as she slowly leaned back a bit . She was embarrassed, but not surprised . Flustered, but so turned on .

   "What is going on with me?" She internally screamed .

   She darts her eyes away from him in embarrassment .

   "There's the innocent and flustered doll I love," he taunted . "What happened, love?" He asked . "You were being bold just a minute ago," he continues, "Though, I do like your innocent shy side, it's sexy," He taunts .

   Her blush darkened as he continued to taunt her, she softly pushed him away as she tried to calm her heart down .

   "I n-need a flat iron," she said . "I want to straighten my hair today," she says looking up at him .

   "It's been a while since I've seen you straighten your hair," he nods to himself, trying to remember the last time he saw her with her hair straightened . "You'll look hot, any reason," he teases .

   "Shut up and get out," she rolls her eyes . "Can you get me one?" She asks .

   "I'll go have someone buy it and bring it here," he says . "Is that okay? Can you wait 40 minutes?" He asks .

   "Of course, as long as I get it before 11," she shrugs . 

   He hummed in agreement as he quickly pressed his lips up against hers.

   It took Adiana by surprise as she kissed him back. "Just keep pretending," a faint voice said from inside her head . She ignored it as her heart began to beat faster .

   When she pulled away, she placed her hands on his chest, as she lovingly stared up at him .

   "I think you have work to do, baby," she cooed . "I also want to help you with it," she smiles . "Can I?" She asks .

   "Of course," he answers . "Just give me a minute to set everything up, okay?" He asks .

"Yeah," She smiles one last time before quickly pecking his lips, as she ran out the bathroom .

   When she exited the bathroom, she found Toga close by the bathroom .

   Toga is staring at Adiana full of envy as she just crosses her arms .

   Adiana politely stops and asks, "Do you need something, Toga?" She clasps her hands together .

   "No, I don't need anything from you," she glares .

   "Okay , good," Adiana shrugs , as she's about to walk off, Toga stops her .

   "I just think it's funny how Izuku chose you over me," Toga glares .

   "First of all, it's Midoriya to you," Adiana starts off. "Second of all, it's simple really," Adiana shrugs. "I'm just the baddest bitch in this hallway and in this building," she says, politely smiling .

   "Izuku wanted me before you even came here," Toga smirks, in attempt to hurt Adiana .

   "Keyword: before, but really?" Adiana states, stepping closer to Toga, "he's wanted me from the start. You were just a substitute," Adiana pouts , "I hate to break it to you," she says .

   As Adiana walks off, she stops once she's in front of her bedroom door, "Oh, and one more thing, baby," she says, turning her head to the side to look at Toga. "Stop spying on me and my dude, it's annoying," Adiana rolls her eyes, opening her door, and walking inside .

______

Later, 11pm.

Izuku slowly and quietly walks into Adiana's room as she's straightening her hair .

Izuku quietly closes the door, trying not to alert anyone, that they're still up .

"Are you almost ready?" He asks, sitting on her bed, looking at the standing girl that's straightening her hair in front of her mirror .

"Mhmm," She hummed, straightening the last piece she needed to straighten . She unplugged the cord from the wall, and rolled it up. She placed it on top of her dresser then walked towards Izuku.

He stood up, placing his hands on her waist, bringing her closer to him.

"I got you a present today," he says, smiling down at the girl .

"Yeah?" She asked. "Where is it?" She looked around, happy she's getting a present .

Izuku stayed silent on purpose as to tease her and make her wait .

She started to giggle, and become giddy. "Stop playing! Where is it?" She whisper-shouted.

"Hold on, hold on," he tried to calm her down .

"Okay, I knew this wasn't easy from the start, but I trust you 100 percent, to where I got you.." he trailed off .

"You got me whaaat?" she smiled .

He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a brand new phone .

Adiana gasped, it's been a hell of a long time since she's used one . Izuku first destroyed it when he kidnapped her .

"You didn't," she softly said, in shock and in awe .

"I did," he smiled . "I trust you fully now, I think you deserve this, baby," he said .

"Thank you so much, Izuku," she said wrapping her arms around his neck . "I'm very grateful," a tear slipped out of her eye .

"Baby, why are you crying?" He asked, stifling a laugh .

"I'm just thinking, and look where we are now , a-and I have you b-back . It's just-" she was cut off , by a pair of lips passionately kissing her .

She smiled into the kiss, bringing the boy closer, when they pulled apart, he leaned on her forehead with his .

"I love you," he said .

"I know," she said .

________

   Shortly, they were both in Izuku's new black car. They were driving towards an abandoned building that Izuku met with other people for business, but tonight, no business would be discussed .

   Once they pulled up to the abandoned building , Izuku parked the car . He turned towards Adiana .

   "At any point in time, that you need to step out of the room, you can. This is still new for you, and I understand that," he says .

   "I know that, Izuku . You've told me about a thousand times," she rolled her eyes, "let's just go get this over with," she smiled .

   "That's my girl," Izuku teased. He got out of the the car, and walked to the back where the trunk was .

   He grabbed 2 pistols, and he gave Adiana the same knife she used to kill Kei.

   "I cleaned this off , don't worry," he told her, handing her the knife . "This was your first weapon, you used to kill . I want you to use it until it wears out ," he smiles at her .

   Her eyes sparkled at the knife that she used to commit her first likable murder .

"Thank you," she said .

   "You also get a pistol, just in case you can't get to someone quick enough, you can shoot," he says, handing her one of the pistols .

"Mhmmm, thank you," she said .

   "Now let's go, sweetheart," Izuku said swinging his arm around her waist as she happily giggled .

___

When they were inside, they made sure to hide their guns beforehand.

   As they walked down a dark hallway, a noise was heard . A creek was made, and it wasn't Izuku or Adiana .

   Adiana stepped back a bit, reaching into her back pocket to grab her knife .

   Izuku gets into a fighting stance, but one where he could keep walking forward .

   His hands never lowered, waiting for someone to jump out and attack .

   When no one attacked, they started walking regularly, but they were still on guard .

When they finally get to the room they've been walking toward, someone opens the door .

Izuku jumps back, pushing Adiana back behind him .

She's not pushed far because something stopped her from backing up .

She turns to look at what she could've hit when arms are wrapped around her body and a hand over her mouth .

The next thing that happened was her being knocked out .

While Izuku was distracted by Adiana's unconsciousness, he was soon knocked out too .

When they awoke, they were tied to two separate chairs .

Adiana's eyes immediately shot up, looking around for Izuku .

She found him shortly, sitting in front of her. He looked like he was tightly tied down more than she was .

He also looked like he was roughed up, his eyebrow was cut, blood dripping from his eye, and a cut on his lip .

Adiana's blood started to boil . "They fucking hurt him?" She angrily thought .

"If you're worried about your boyfriend, he's fine," a man's voice interrupted her thoughts .

Her eyes darted to the new voice. Seeing a dark haired, yellow eyed, tall man .

"He's going to kill you when he wakes up," Adiana deadpanned .

"See?" The man made a sarcastic thinking gesture, "that's where you're wrong," he smiles .

"I'm going to get my answers from him, then kill him in front of you. I also want to avenge Kei's death," the man smiles once more, moving towards her to caress her face .

   "I killed Kei, you bitch," She internally yelled . She wanted to yell it out loud , but he'd kill her right on the spot. She had to think things through .

"You won't fucking touch him," she spit .

"I will, and then I'll take you with me," he smiled, dropping his hand . "You'll become my most prized possession," he gushed .

"No the fuck she won't," Izuku's voice interrupted us, we dart our eyes to him .

"Ah! Finally, you're awake," the man exclaimed . "I've been waiting for you too," he smiled .

"Did he touch you?" Izuku asked, looking towards her.

"No , he didn't hurt me-," she tried to answer .

"No, I asked, did he touch you," Izuku's voice lowered .

Silence settled upon them as she didn't answer his question.

Izuku got his answer from that, the silence .

"When I'm untied and out of these ropes, your life is mine, you bastard," Izuku promised .

"No, because I'll kill you before you can even scream out for help," the man smiled .

As the man was focused on riling Izuku up, Adiana had quietly grabbed her knife from her back pocket, as she hovered over her seat a bit .

She looked back over to still see the man still taunting Izuku . She started to cut the ropes from behind her, as quietly and quickly as she could .

When the ropes were loose enough, she checked to see if the man was still taunting Izuku .

He now had a gun pressed up against Izuku's forehead , making his head lean back a bit . The man was completely blocking his view of Adiana .

Adiana quickly pulled out the loaded pistol , Izuku had given her beforehand .

She precisely aimed it at the man's head as she pulled the trigger .

She watched as blood went everywhere from the head shot .

Some flying on Izuku, some flying to the floor, some even flying on her .

As she emotionally watched the body hit the floor with a bored expression, her expression soon turning into a happy one because of the mess she just made .

She darts to Izuku's emerald green eyes as she whispered, "Bang," before giggling .

She smiled walking towards Izuku, quickly cutting his ropes .

When he was finally out of those tight ropes , he grabbed both sides of her face, kissing her passionately.

"My crazy doll," he whispered in amazement .

"Your crazy doll," she whispered back, giggling .

They soon heard footsteps running towards the room they were standing in .

"Looks like you alerted his bitchmen," he exaggerated , reaching into his suit for his gun .

"Let's put them to sleep then," Adiana smirked, tightening her grip on her gun, eager to kill .

And as that night went on, they spent it lighting up the room with each gun shot they let off.

The fourth floor they were on, the second window, was the only one letting off flickering lights, as the rest of the building was empty and dark . That was them killing off every person that tried to take them out .

No one left the building alive, except them .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44.3K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
68.6K 1.7K 20
โ› ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™–~ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐Ÿฐ โ› In whitch you get to experience what it would be like if Izuku was your boyfriend เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š...
11.9K 613 31
She wasn't comfortable in a caring world, but when he reached a hand out, she had no choice but to grab on. ...
1M 36.6K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...