Regina Malicious [Completed]

By Stone_Rose_xoxo

They tried to burn her not knowing she is a flame yet to bloom. ★¡~:*°«°»°*:~¡★ Aerowyn Aurélie Bea... More

Regina Malicious
A/N - Read before you start
Cast
Prologue
Chap 1 - Golden Heart
Chap 2 - Mate, soon to be 'EX' Mate
Chap 3 - Alessia, Esmeralda
Chap 4 - Golden in the Ancient Myth Book
Chap 5 - Dangerous Man and Sir Jerkface
Chap 6 - The Awakening of Golden
Chap 7 - Alpha's first Decision
Chap 8 - Ruthless and Cruel
Chap 9 - Lycan King
A small description
Chap 10 - The Reunion and the Second Chance
Chap 11 - Carlos and Esmeralda
Chap 12 - Is This A Day For Reunions?
Chap 13 - Initiating the bond 'accidentally'
Chap 14 - Only the beginning, Oh All Mighty Alpha Knight!
Chap 15 - Sweet Aris
A/N
A/N- Thankyou!
Chap 16 - Luna
Chap 17 - Broken Luciano and the fight
Chap 18 - Bitch Fight ⚔
Chap 19 - Pour my Heart
A/N - Werewolf Guide
A/N - އަންނަންދެން ހުންނާނަން ލޯބިން
A/N
Chap 20 - The Kiss
Chap 21 - Regret
A/N - Cover Voting
A/N - Cover Voting Deadline
Chap 23 - Canines
Chap 24 - Menacing Beast
A/N - 6.5k views?!
A/N - Must read
Chap 25 - Talking Civil
Chap 26 - A Fresh Start
Chap 27 - The Decision
Chap 28 - Back to Life
Chap 29 - The Shift
Chap 30 - Say The 'L' Word
Chap 31 - Marked And Mated
Chap 32 - Lupus Tenebris
Chap 33 - The Truth of Duncan
Chap 34 - Brother And Sister
Chap 35 - Mood Swings, Weird Cravings, Throwing Ups? What's Going On?
Chap 36 - She Isn't Your Mate! I Am!
Chap 37 - Never Piss Off A Pregnant Woman
Chap 38 - Suspicious Enough
Chap 39 - Witch Spell
Chap 40 - Truth Behind Bianca
Chap 41 - The Plan
A/N - About The Cover Voting
Chap 42 - Purple Roots
A/N - Cover Voting Result
Chap 43 - Vampires
Chap 44 - Memories
Chap 45 - Numb
Chap 46 - Rescue
Chap 47 - Baby Knights
Chap 48 - Only 2 Souls
Epilogue
Regina Mortale
Announcement
A/N - Hiiiii! I Need Your Help.
A/N - please read. So that there won't be further misunderstandings
Cover round 2
Covers by Scarlett1243

Chap 22 - Broken Souls

16K 412 181
By Stone_Rose_xoxo

Hello! Umm- nothing. Hehe. I was just gonna say I missed you.

⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎。

・:*:・(✿◕3◕) ♥

♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕🖤♕

Aerowyn's pov
______________

I woke up to the sound of slight murmuring. I felt something on my stomach. I felt something press lightly on my cheeks. A kiss? I opened my heavy, tired eyelids to see my baby boy sitting on my stomach looking at me.

"hey." I said.

"are you okay, mommy? You look tired. Your nose is red and runny and your eyes are red. There is something dark under your eyes. And you face is red and-"

"I'm ok." I smiled at him. "what time is it?"

"8 and 2." he said.

8:10?! Why didn't anyone wake me up?!

"Oh and mommy?" he looked at me. "yes, honey?" I asked.

"there are red things on your neck. It looks weird." he said innocently.

Red things? On my neck?! Holly shit!

"mommy. Actually I came to ask you if I can go play with Vicky again? She is leaving today." he gave me his puppy dog eyes. "Sure little buddy. You can." I kissed his forehead. He squealed happily and ran out.

I sighed and stood up. I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath before wearing my lazy white turtleneck sweater with black leggings.

I wore a turtleneck so that it can hide the hickeys he gave me last night. I pulled my hair into a lazy bun and put some makeup not really caring how crazy I looked right now. I don't give a shit's ass on what I look like.

I walked to the living room to see everyone eating there meals. I looked at the head chair to see it empty. He wasn't there. I shrugged and was about to take a step inside when someone bumped into me.

When I looked up, I knew it wasn't accidental. Guess who it was?

Oh yeah. Bi. An. Ca.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. I ate my breakfast and was about to leave when she bumped into me for the second time. This time spilling her coffee on my sweater. I looked up.

"oops. My mistake." she smiled a fake smile. I raised my eyebrows at her. Wrong move bitch. Wrong move.

I took a plastic cup of cold water from the table and splashed it at her. She looked at me in shock and disbelief. I'm not done yet bitch.

I snatched her coffee cup, tasted it and poured the last bit of it on her hair before putting it back in her hands as she fumed at me.

"oops. My mistake." I mocked her. Then I decided to add, "I thought you were the dustbin. Your coffee tastes shit." With that I turned around and walked out.

I went straight to my room and changed my clothes after taking another bath. I wore a yellow summer dress that reached my knees. I put on a Gucci belt around my waist since the dress was a bit loose.

When I walked out I saw her standing in front of my room.

"what's up with you?" I asked her calmly.

"you! You are the reason he yelled at me!" he pointed her index finger at me. "sorry. But I don't want to get into shit business." I was about to leave when she grabbed my arm and slammed me into the wall.

"I'm the Luna of this pack, bitch! Have some respect!" she growled.

"And I'm an Alpha, Bianca! The one and only Regina Malicious! Have some respect! I don't tolerate this type of behaviour!" I growled back and pushed her aside.

Before leaving I said, "you aren't his real mate. Which means you have to go through the Luna ceremony to even become his Luna. But you haven't. So technically you.. my dear aren't the Luna. So considering yourself as the luna when you aren't even his mate, makes you pathetic." I spat before walking out.

I went to the living room to see the Winter Flakes getting ready to leave. "hey!" I greeted them. Cole gapped at me. "are you alright? You look like.."

"shit. I know." I shrugged. Soon, I saw Luciano and Wilson come to bid them a safe journey. They gave me weird looks. But I ignored knowing why already.

I looked around a few times. But he didn't come. I saw Viladmir and Warren come instead.

"we are sorry on behalf of our Alpha. He isn't feeling well. So he won't be-" Viladmir's talk was interrupted by...

"I'm here." I looked up as shivers went down my throat. I couldn't help but frown when I saw him walk towards us. He looked like shit. He had tired puffy red eyes with dark bags under them. Not to mention the slight scars on his face. I'm pretty sure they weren't there last night. I also noticed that he was slightly limping as he walked towards us.

When I realised I was staring and he was looking at me, I looked away. I'm not supposed to feel guilty. I'm supposed to be mad and angry at him. I hate him. I don't care anymore. I have had enough. I don't need him in my life. I'm not forgiving him easily either.

I sighed as he stopped beside me. Couldn't he just stay beside other Alphas? Doesn't he hate me? Fuck him! I don't understand him at all. He is such a bipolar ass!

"It's a pleasure having you here. Have a safe journey." Artorius said stiffly.

"Thank you for the hospitality, Alpha Knight." Alpha Travis said. Artorius only nodded.

I saw Victoria and Kail come towards us. Kail has a scowl on his face. I hugged Victoria and Veronica. Shook hands with the others. I walked over to George.

"I will miss you, George." I frowned at him. "I will miss you too, little girl." he said ruffling my hair. "stop doing that, you fool!" I pushed him away slightly giggling.

"aaaah! I made her laugh. I was wondering from which side of the earth the sun rose today seeing your gloomy mood." he grinned at me. I chuckled and slapped the back of his head lightly.

"Aunty Winnie! Vicky will miss you." Victoria said. "I'll miss you too, Vicky." I smiled. I saw her glance at Kail who was frowning at the wall.

"Kai." I called his name. He ignored me. "Kail." again he ignored me.

"Kail. Look Vicky is sad. Come on! Give her a hug and say a safe journey. You will meet her soon." I said. He looked at me. "do you promise?" "yes. You both will meet soon again." I chuckled. He grinned and hugged Victoria and bid her goodbye. We watched them leave and the cars soon left from our view. Kail had a smile on his face.

"hoohooo! Someone has a crush on Vicky!" Valerie grinned. "who?" Kail asked unhappily.

"you." Esmeralda laughed.

"what?! No! I do not!" Kail looked away folding his arms as his ears turned to a shade of pink. I laughed. "Mommmyyy! I said I do not!" Kail pouted at me.

"well I do have a crush on her." Rayce said. We all turned to him. I knew what he was trying. So I looked at Kail. "what did you say, Rayce?" Kail glared at him. Wow. He called him Rayce. Haha.

"she is cute. Since Kail doesn't have a crush on her, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend the next time we meet-"

"you won't ask her to be your girlfriend." Kail was fuming.

"-and I will give her a big fat ki-"

"NOOO! You won't kiss Vicky, Rayce Jeremier! Vicky is my girl!" Kail yelled.

We all turned to Kail.

"BUSTED!" me, Rayce, Valerie and Esmeralda yelled.

"uh-oh!" Kail squealed and ran towards his room as we laughed our asses off.

I stopped when I felt his eyes on me. I looked at him nervously. But the emotions in his eyes were confusing. There were so many. So so many. It was like they were calling me. But I gave him a blank look. Just like the one he used to give me.

I don't understand why he is even looking at me like that.

Isn't he supposed to hate me?

"Art!" Bianca came running towards us. But Artorius kept his eyes on me. My heart clenched as Bianca opened her arms to hug him. But what happened next left me stunned. Not just me. But everyone.

Before she could wrap her arms around him, he gripped both her arms and pushed her away. "go back to whoever you were fucking just now." he said to her.

Bianca looked at him in disbelief. I furrowed my eyebrows and sniffed the air. Oh right. It smells like sex. She smells like sex.

I scrunched my nose and looked at her smugly before turning around to leave.

"may I have a word with you, Alpha Aerowyn?" his voice made me still. I turned around. "Alpha Knight. I'm a little bu-"

"I know you aren't. Don't lie." he gave me a blank look. I cocked my head to the side. "why should I?" I asked. "because I said so." he answered. "oh. Well, that reason isn't reasonable enough." I shrugged.

Luciano and Wilson gaped at me. Probably because I was talking to the almighty King like that.

"Sooo... Imma Just gonna go." I turned around to leave. I didn't know how, but he was standing in front of me in a mere second. My eyes widened. He grabbed my hand.
"I need to. Have. This talk. With. You. Right now." he looked at me dead in the eyes. Then he started walking out of the house still holding my hand. Which made me follow him.

When he finally stopped in the middle of nowhere, I pulled my hand out of his grip and turned to face him.

"what do you want now? Haven't you done enough damage?" I sneered angrily. He looked at me. His face looked.. pained? Hurt? What the heck?

No! No! I'm just imagining! This is Artorius Dravis Knight we are talking about. He won't be pained just because I said that. Even Marigold agrees with me.

"look Alpha Knight! I don't have all day, alright? Especially to talk with you." I turned away from him as I felt my eyes tear up.

"Ae-Aerowyn." I heard him say my name, making my breathing hitch. I turned towards him. My eyes widened when I saw him on his knees. His hands in a begging manner.

"what- what the hell are you doing?" I asked dumb found.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I have realised what I did was wrong. I know you can't forgive me easily. Heck I don't even deserve it. But I'm willing to make it all right. I will do anything for you. Tell me what I have to do to make it all up to you." his eyes watered.

I stared at him. I refused to let the tears in my eyes slide down. I won't cry. I have cried enough last night.

"you want to know what you can do for me?" I gave him a blank look.

"yes. Yes. Hell yes." he said.

" then leave me alone." I said cooly. All the colour on his face drained.

"god no! Oh no no! No! Aerowyn. I will give up my Alpha position. I will let you beat me even. I will give you my pack land. My pack too. I don't care. But please... please don't tell me to leave you. Please. I'm begging you. I can't leave you. I can't." tears fell freely from his eyes. He looked desperate.

I looked away. I can't look at him. He looks helpless and it's hurting me. But I can't give in. He has hurt several times.

Besides, I don't know if this is another one of his plans. Even if it isn't, I can't. I'm not one to forgive and forget easily.

"I need you. I know I'm stupid. I'm selfish. Self centred. I'm a jerk. A bastard. A coward. An excuse of an Alpha. I know. I believe it too. But I can't let you go. Never. Not anymore." he tried again.

"please stop. Please." I looked at him. "I can't forgive and forget so easily. I can't. I don't do that. I have had enough pain in my life. Who knows if this is another way of you hurting me?" I gritted out.

"no! This isn't. Oh god! Aerowyn please! I would never hurt you again. I could never. Please. I know i have hurt you several times. Just please let me fix it. Please. I will fix you." he begged.

I looked at him angrily this time.

"fix it? Fix me?! You want to fix me? Huh?" I growled.

I pulled the sleeves of my summer dress. I showed him my arm. "do you see this? These are the scars you gave me by fucking those bitches!" I showed him the scars I got from the night before last night. "fix me!"

I pulled the summer dress up. His eyes widened. But calmed down when he saw that I have tights on. I pulled my dress higher and revealed my stomach to him.

"Fix me!" I growled showing him the dark scars.

I put my dress down and pulled my dress neck a bit down showing a bit of my cleavage where some other scars were.

"FUCKING FIX ME!" I screamed. I felt the tears fall down my face. I fell toon my knees in front of him, sobbing.

"these are the ones that haven't healed. Most of them are healed now. You can't imagine the pain I go through every single night of your pleasure sessions! I made Kail stay in another room because I don't want him to see me cry at night. I don't want him to see the mess I make in my room." I cried.

"it hurt every time. I feel everything. Everything. Pain. It kills me everytime. It like someone is choking me, clawing me, stabbing me, shooting me with guns. Thousands of needles piercing through my skin. I feel like I'm dying. But I don't. I have to endure the pain. It hurts so much! It's even worse than the first shift. It's worse than anything I felt in my whole life. Worse than the times my parents whipped me. It was so bad that I can't even explain!" I gripped my hair in frustration. Wanting the tears to stop. Wanting to stop crying. But it won't stop. I. Can't stop.

"It's worse than the times when Luciano had his fun sessions too. I wished I could die several times when you do it! But I can't. I hoped. I begged for death. Why? Why is my life like this?!"

I looked up to see Artorius crying. Tears were streaming down his face non stop. He was clenching his chest as he looked at me. "please. Please don't cry. Please. It hurts here." he said clutching his chest even more.

"it hurts! Please Aerowyn. I know I hurt you. You can punish me for my whole life." he cried. I sobbed.

We are broken. We both hurt each other both knowingly and unknowingly. We are a mess. We both are.

We sat there crying our eyes out. I don't know when I fell as sleep either.

.........................

I opened my eyes. I felt weird. That's when I realised I'm still in the woods. Shit.

The next thing I realised?

My head was on Artorius's lap.

I looked at his face silently. He was asleep too, leaning against a tree. His nose was red. His face was in a shade of red too. I sighed and was about to stand up whhe wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. I gulped and tried to pull away again.

He opened his eyes alarmed. And looked down at me before relaxing. "let go." I said emotionlessly.

His face turned to a hurt expression once again. But let me go either way. Almost instantly I started missing his warmth but I ignored it. I checked the time.

Holy shit! It's 3:00 pm.

'Seems like we got a good sleep after last night. Maybe him too.' Marigold said. I looked at Artorius. He looks slightly better than the last time.

'yeah. I guess so.' I responded.

'I don't want to forgive him so easily.' Marigold said.

'who said I'm going to?' I asked.

'hooo! Calm down, Miss Grumpy.'

'shut up!'

She chuckled.

I looked at Artorius. He was staring at me. "I'm leaving." I said standing up. He stood up with me. "I'm going for a run." he said. "I didn't ask." with that I turned around.

.....................

When I reached the pack house, I went straight to my room ignoring the looks I got from others. I pulled off the summer dress.

I'm not going to let him live easily. Ha!

I took a thin white oversize t-shirt which showed my body and black bra underneath it. I tied it high above my belly button so that it can show off my scars. I wore a black ripped jeans and white ankle boots. I let my hair down and did some makeup. I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

The scars made me look badass, but anyone who knew everything that's going on in my life will know that I'm showing them I'm off to make a certain Alpha more guilty.

I added one last layer of thick eyeliner. Done. Uhummm.. Something is missing.

I wore long earrings and a black choker on my neck. Hmm.. Done.

I smirked.

Here comes the more bitchy Aerowyn.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

3020 words.

Do u like the chap?

What do u think of....

Bianca?

Aerowyn?

Artorius?

Oooh! What about... Kail x Vicky? Lmao. 😂

What about what Rayce did?

Hoohoooo! Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

Love 😍

Shai 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.4K 33
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
7.6K 387 23
Ellie Woods is the blue shadow pack's beta's daughter, but she is blamed for her parent's death and is demoted to omega. Her only hope left is to fi...
611K 11.6K 31
"B-but we... we're m-mates..." "Look. You were a good fling but I hate even the slightest thought of you being my mate and The Lunar Moon Pack's Luna...
2.5M 131K 68
"WATTPAD FEATURED BOOK" Highest Rank: #2 In Werewolf WARNING: NON CLICHE. "Move or I'll put soap in your eyes." I warned, as Ocean continued to b...