[[ On Hiatus ]]'I found you...

By actuallyabiscuit0602

Everyone is born with a red string attached to their finger that links them to their soulmate once you meet i... More

Authors Note
Longing and Learning
F*@k you Monday
This is why I don't socialise.
This is why I'm failing physics
It looks like everything is going all right. For 5 minutes.
History of the soulmate string.
I just had to prove something, didn't I.
I just hit a celebrity with my car (NOT CLICKBAIT)
Hallelujah, my ass
' Lunch time! '
Ghosty powers.
' Just a friend? '
Hey meet this old dude I know.
Holding in my fangirling is pretty hard...
A new friend
Dress shopping
Faith
Of course things dont go to plan
!!The date!!
Is my boyfriend a ninja?
Is it really a break if I'm stressed?
Denial is one hell of a drug.
Merry Christmas!!
2 Year Anniversary
Pretending to be normal kids.
The moment my world froze.
Power move: No skill needed, Just be amused by confusion.
I should've stayed in bed.
Lord and Boy
I lose my temper... again.
All this learnin' is making me dizzy.
Discount winter wonderland
One minor inconvenience away from a nervous breakdown.
What R'you doing in me swamp?
How many times are we going to get tricked by an emo ghost?
Funny story (Was almost eaten by giant squid)
I am running on spite and fury
Maybe we're not so normal, but this is as close as it's getting.
Please don't curse me evil ghost guy, I want to be in the sequel!
That was a lot easier than I expected.
The small children are annoying.
Three year anniversary!!!
I may need anger management classes
T is for Trauma
Can we just have one moment of peace, please?

Just a dream

1.4K 45 21
By actuallyabiscuit0602

"LLOYD!"
It was [Y/n]. She was screaming my name. She must be trouble. I jumped out of bed and ran toward the courtyard.

"LLOYD!"

She sounded so distressed. I ran out of the large gate and continued to run down the millions of steps that are carved into the side of the mountain. I couldn't pinpoint where she was, but my body just seemed to know she was somewhere at the bottom of the mountain.

I reached the bottom in a matter of seconds. I didn't question it and kept running.
"Lloyd!" Her shouts where getting weaker the closer I got. I just hope I got there in time.

She was near the lake, I didn't know how I knew, but I just did. So I ran towards the lake. The lake the near by village used as their water source. When I got there I saw
[Y/n] . She was in the middle of the lake, hardly able to keep her head above the water.

"Lloyd..." her voice was even weaker now.

I charged through the pond weeds and into the water. I didn't feel the cold of the water, just the wetness of it. I kept walking until I had to swim. I had to get to her before she went under.
[Y/n] was suddenly dragged below the water. Dragged my something strong.
"[Y/n]!" I screamed.
I took a deep breath and went after her. I couldn't see anything, feel anything. Still I kept scanning what I think was the bottom of the lake. It was too dark, I couldn't see anything.

I swam back up for air.

Once my eyes had adjusted, I realised that I was no longer in the lake. There was no visible land, only water.

"Wha-" I was dragged under. Claws dig deep into the flesh of my ankles.

I awoke in my bed, my breath erratic. My cheeks were wet, as if I had been crying. I sat up and immediately checked my ankles, no cuts.

I gave a sigh of relief. It was just a dream. I looked over at my alarm clock. 5:58am.
The cracks in the blinds let in small amounts of light that just lit up my room.

"I guess I'll just get ready for school." I said to myself.

I went to get out of my bed but ended up tripping on my tangled bed sheets. I fell to the floor. "I hope that didn't wake anyone up." I muttered to myself.
I was definitely moving in my sleep because my bedsheets were never that tangled.
I walked over to my adjoining bathroom to splash my face with water. I looked in the mirror, my eyes were red instead of their usual green.
"That hasn't happened in a while." I couldn't be bothered making them green again, not until I had gotten out of the shower that is.
I showered quickly and quietly, knowing the others probably wouldn't get up for another half hour. Not including Zane, he was possibly in the kitchen by now, making us all breakfast. I sniffed the air, yep Zane was definitely cooking. Pancakes!
I then got dressed in one of my many green hoodies. When we all started high school we thought it would be funny to wear the same colours as our gi's. I still found it funny how no one had noticed. Especially [Y/n], she had been near us and near the ninja (also us). Unless she did know, and didn't want to tell me because she thinks I know that she knows.

I shook my head, she probably hadn't noticed. When was I going to tell her? When was I going to tell her about the age situation? Sensei hadn't been very helpful, as per usual. He had just said "All will be revealed in time."

I grabbed my bag from it's place next to my desk and headed over to the kitchen.

"Good morning Lloyd." Zane greeted, not looking up from the bowl of pancake mix.
"It is a good morning if your cooking." I said, walking over to him.
"Please refrain from eating the pancake mix Lloyd."
"I would never!" I dramatically gasped.

Nya's POV

I woke up at 6:30 thanks to my alarm on my phone. As usual I checked my phone for any notifications. A message from [Y/n] was the only notification, Jay obviously hadn't woken up yet as my morning text wasn't there.

[Y/n] 6:22 am

Do you have Lloyd's number?

Me 6:31am

Yes it's ###########.
If your asking him to the valentines
dance I suggest you do it in person.

[Y/n]  6:33am

THERES A VALENTINES DANCE!?!?

Me 6:34am

You didn't know?

[Y/n]  6:34am

No, no one told me 🥺

Me 6:35 am

The posters are all around the school.
We need to go dress shopping ASAP

[Y/n] agreed to go dress shopping with me on Saturday, which was tomorrow. I smiled thinking about Lloyd finally having a reason to go to a dance, he'd be so happy.

[Y/n]'s POV

I put my phone on my desk. There was a dance, next Tuesday. I'd have to ask Lloyd today. How would I do that? It's usually the boy that asks the girl, on tv anyway, but Lloyd said I was the only girl other than Nya he'd ever spoken to so I doubt he'd ask me. Has Lloyd ever even been to a dance before?

I'd have to break into my savings to buy the dress. I would only need around £50, it's not like it's prom or anything.

~Mini time skip~

The bus ride to school was the same as usual. Me getting on a few stops before Lloyd, everyone scrambling over to the other side of the bus. I really felt like flipping them all off, but I knew Lloyd wouldn't like that.

Lloyd excitedly told me he had pancakes for breakfast.
"What did you have for breakfast?" He asked me.
I put my finger up and rummaged around my bag. I found an old breakfast bar.
"This." I said holding it up.
"[Y/n]. That is not very healthy, Zane said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day." Lloyd scolded me.
"Hey at least I'm eating something." I said, my mouth full of breakfast bar mush.
"That's so gross."
"Your gross, wearing the same hoodie all the time." I teased.
"Actually this is a different one." He said pulling a face at me.
"How many do you have?" I questioned.
"Many... wayyyyy too many to count."
"Your just saying that 'cus you can't count over 10."
"I can." Lloyd then proceeded to count to 5000.
Once he was around 1326 we got off the bus. By 3265 Nya gave us a strange look from her locker.
"I said he couldn't count over 10, so he's proving me wrong"
"3272, 3273, 3274..." Lloyd counted loudly.
"Ah..." Nya said.
By time he got to 4653 the rest of us, including Angie were stood around him.
"4998,4999,5000, five thousand an-"
"No more please." I begged
"Told you I can count over ten." He replied.
Luckily the bell rang, stopping him from continuing out of spite.

~Mini time skip~

First lesson- maths.
Me and Kai shared a groan before going into the classroom.
"This is torture." I whispered.
The teacher had handed out a small quiz "To see how we were getting on."
"This quiz will be answered under exam conditions, so I expect no talking. That includes you Mr Smith." The teacher looked Kai dead in the eye.
"Yes sir."
"I said no talking Kai."
'What crawled up his butt and died' M's voice made me jump, I hadn't heard from him in a while. What he said was hard to not laugh at. I had to forcibly hold my laughter back. I pretended to cough.
'Could you not, I have to be quiet.'
'Sorry.'

~Mini time skip~

I had tried to find Lloyd at break, to no avail. His teacher was probably being a horrible little shît and keeping him behind to shout at him. I don't know how he takes all of the shouting, as soon as someone slightly raises their voice at me my eyes tear up.
I had found Angie though, she was near the girls toilets, sitting on the floor again.
"Hey Angie. What you writing?" I asked, sitting down next to her.
"Oh, hi [y/n]. It's nothing, stupid really..." Her hand was fidgeting with her locket again.
"So, you bringing your soulmate to the valentines dance?"
"I can't..." A single tear rolled down her face before she quickly wiped it away. "But that doesn't m-matter, are you bringing Lloyd?"
I wanted to ask her about her soulmate but at the same time I didn't. "Uh, yeah probably if I can figure out a way to ask him."
"Buy him green tea flavoured poky, I used to see him with them all the t-time. So he must like them. And then just ask him if he'd go with you." She said.
I didn't question the fact that she had obviously been observing him.
"Where can I buy them?"
"The c-coffee shop where I work on weekends just got a huge delivery of them."
Ah so that's how she knew.
"I'm going dress shopping with Nya tomorrow. When's your shift, I'll come and get some."
"I work at 10am till 11:45am then I have my lunch break, and my s-second shift starts at 12pm and ends at 4:30."
I scribbled my number on her hand. "Here's my number, I'll text you tomorrow when I need the location."
The bell rang signalling that it was time for 3rd lesson.

~Mini time skip~

Lunch time! My favourite time of the day. I headed over to the bleachers with Cole after our economics lesson.
Angie was already there as she had just had sports.
"Hey guys." She greeted, momentarily looking up from her notebook. It was the same turquoise notebook that she was writing in at break. It wasn't for any of her lessons as she had carefully labeled each notebook with the corresponding lesson.
Nya, Jay and Kai where the next to get there. A few minutes later Zane and Lloyd joined us.
"Hey [N/n]." Lloyd said, taking a seat next to me.
"Hey blondie." I replied.
"Did you just come up with that?" He asked.
"Yeah, pretty good if I say so my self."

I pulled out my lunch box which was filled with a variety of fruits and veggies.
Lloyd pulled out a handful of sweets out of his bag. (For my non British readers sweets=candy)
"That isn't very healthy Lloyd." I quoted from this morning.
"Hey at least I'm eating something." He quoted back.
"Touché , Touché."

AN

1813 words (before AN)

30th November 2020

I actually finished this chapter on the 15th, however I'm going to schedule the release dates of the chapters, as I don't want to publish a bunch of chapters back to back and then loose my motivation and leave it for a few months.

That's all for now.
~actuallyabiscuit0602

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 1.6K 28
*COMPLETED* *NEEDS EDITING* ______ (Y/n) is one of the most wanted criminals where she lives. She steals in order to survive. One day while robbing a...
2.7K 54 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
10.3K 487 26
[Lloyd Garmadon x Reader] She was adored, he was ignored, Her life bloomed like a rose, his, thorned and torn. She owned the world, his dreams mere m...
8.2K 328 25
𝟬𝟬𝟭.┆ ⊱⋆。 ❛ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗧𝗛 ❜ ❝ in order for there to be 𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, there must be 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 ❞ ╰┈➤ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ melanie himur...