Love You Lots! Vento Aureo x...

By Bhacked_Potato

Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness... More

1- The Part Where Everything Goes Downhill...
2- Where Things are Explained (Partially)
3-The One Where Stuff Goes Down
4- The One Where Stuff Goes Down Part 2: The Electric Boogaloo
5- Torture Dance and a Call From Home
6-Another Girl?
7- A Second Phone Call and a Nice Chat
8- Pompeii
9-Well... Shit.
10-A Heartfelt Talk With Goth Dad
11- T I T S
12- Say No to Old Age
13-Two Karens Fight On a Train
14- Birthday Froog
15-Haha Stands Go Brrrrrrr
16-You Snatch a Gun
17-Skating Race With an Angry Man
18- Stand Cry!
19- Things Are About To Go Downhill, Again..
21- Betrayal
22- Shopping With Fugo
23- Where Does it Go Mista?!
24-Well... F U C K
25- Karen Yells at Child
26- Note To Self: Never Take Planes.
27- oW YOU FUCK
28-Sardinia
29- Mysterious Computer Man
30- Fuckin' Mold Man
31- Secco, Why is Everything Sticky?
32-Cat's Out of The Bag, Golden Boy
33- Feral Dog Man
DISCONTINUED
REWRITE!

20- Death

2.9K 138 126
By Bhacked_Potato

Last time...

Taking the blow for him.

Y/N POV

You couldn't hear what the boss was saying, but you felt a sharp pain in your lower back, causing you to spit up blood. The boss' stand leaned close to your ear.

"I don't care who it is." It said, "I will not allow anyone to threaten my throne, no matter what. And now you're going to have to disappear."

Your vision became blurry as you saw a crimson fist going straight through your stomach, spurting blood.

"Bucciarati, your mission as Trish's bodyguard has now come to an end." The boss's stand said.

You looked around for Bucciarati, but saw no sign of him or Trish.

'Good, he must have taken her and got out of here...' You smiled gently to yourself before the boss pushed further, causing you to lose more blood. You felt yourself falling, but suddenly, your stand latched onto King Crimson's arm with what appeared to be blades. Your stand looked different, but you didn't really have the time to question that. 

You used your stand to swipe at the boss, the blade portion of what appeared to be wrist guards slicing the boss's stand.

"You're not Bucciarati!" The boss yelled.

"That's right, I'm not, but I'm still gonna kick your ass!" You said as you coughed up blood, using the new blade-guard things your stand had to keep the boss' stand's arm inside you.

"Don't stop me now!" You yelled as your stand charged at the boss, now having an offensive weapon.

Almost as if time had skipped, Don't stop me now struck the pillar behind where the boss was, leaving gashes in the stone. That was when you realized, you had severely fucked up.

You stood in shock for a second before you felt a sharp pain ripping from your shoulder, down your chest, causing you to lose more blood from both your new wound any your mouth.

"T-This ability..." You muttered.

"Whoever you may be, Bucciarati or not, everyone goes through their ups and downs." The boss' stand said near your ear, "You succeed, and you fail. But if you happen to find the pitfall known as the future that's right in front of you and manage to not fall in, you will never experience a setback in your life."

Your body crashed to the ground, your eyes were getting even hazier. You felt like it would be better to just give up in that moment, your life flashing before your eyes. Your family, your school life, your new friends within the gang, the compassion you felt for them. No, you wouldn't give up.

"You will remain in your best condition." You heard the boss' stand say as blood pooled around you, "Don't you think so?"

The boss then started to walk away looking for Trish, but did not find her.

"I see..." He said, "That's why you tried to stop me for so long, you were letting Bucciarati escape with my daughter. That's very clever, too bad you won't live to see it utterly fail in the end."

The boss started walking towards the stairs.

"I'll have to end you and your friends right here." The boss said.

"No..." You muttered, trying to stand. You kept falling down, unable to push yourself up with your wounds.

Just before the boss was about to climb the stairs, Giorno's brooch, which you assumed had been left by Bucciarati, sucked in the boss before turning into a turtle exactly like the one that you rode in.

"That must have been Giorno." You said as your body struggled to get up, "His ability turned his brooch into the turtle we rode in. That clever little bastard, I should buy him pudding some time."

You crawled on the ground, clutching the wound on your shoulder.

'I didn't think I could move, but here I am. I've got to get to my friends before they get killed.' You thought

"You say our mission is over boss, but it's still ongoing!" You sat up, still clutching your wounds, "As for my friends, I'll protect them even with my life! No harm will befall them as long as I'm around!"

'If he can read all my attacks, and I can't realize he's dodged them...' You thought as you shakily stood up and started walking with blood oozing from your wounds, 'His abilities surpass all others in it's invincibility...'

"But," You yelled, taking out Don't Stop Me Now and slashing a hole in the floor to reveal underground pipes. You used your stand to wash the turtle with the boss in it away.

"This ability doesn't allow him to read one's movements for long!" You concluded.

You started to limp your way to the stairs, hoping you had enough strength to make it up them. If you could just make it up theses stairs, someone could find you. Blood spurted from your wounds every time you moved.

'Please keep moving body!' You yelled in your head as you reached the stairs, 'Don't let me waste the chance that both Giorno and Bucciarati have given me!'

"It seems there was another traitor." You heard as you finally started climbing the stairs, "Must be the other newbie."

You turned your head to see the boss at the top of the stairs. Your blood ran cold as you saw the crimson figure.

"If my information is correct, that must mean he's Giorno Giovanna. That makes you the other newbie, Y/N L/N." Your mouth hung open as he talked, "You two must have joined the organization with the intent to betray me from the beginning. It seems you thought you could escape by distancing yourself from me, but it's nothing for me to escape that turtle an instant sooner."

"It appears your efforts were futile, Y/N." The boss said in a mocking tone.

Your breaths were labored and your sight was growing even more hazy, but you refused to give up.

"How are still able to move?" The boss asked, "Sheer willpower?"

You kept silent and just glared at the boss as you used the railing to support yourself.

"If you just rest, you won't be able to get to the first floor, but you'll die peacefully." The boss said as your breaths started to get shallower, like hell you were just going to die down here.

"But you don't have that option, I'm going to eliminate you right here!" The boss declared, "Don't you dare move, L/N!"

"The chance my friends gave me wasn't in vain!" You yelled, "If this is going to be about reading each other's moves, I've already read yours! I knew even before I threw you in the sewers that you'd probably use your ability to escape! Now, Don't Stop Me Now!"

Your stand leapt out from it's hiding spot behind behind the boss and lunged at the boss, striking his face with the blade like wrist guard.

As you noticed time skipped again, you smirked as you looked back at the boss.

"It wasn't you I was going for!" You announced as you seemed to jump to where the pillar was. You felt the familiar arms of Bruno Bucciarati gently hold you as you used his zippers to escape.

"Your ability might seem invincible, but you can only read someone's movements for a short period of time." You said with ragged breaths as Bucciarati pulled you into the zipper.

"Troppo lento." You breathed out as you had fully been pulled into the zipper

---

Your vision had almost completely faded as you reached the first floor where Trish was.

"B-Bucciarati?" You said as you tried to focus your vision. 

"Save your strength Y/N, you're going to be fine." Bucciarati said as if he was trying to convince himself as well.

"Take care of my dad ok? I don't want him doing anything stupid." You chuckled and coughed up blood and your vision faded. The last thing you heard was Giorno yelling your name.

Bucciarati POV

"Y/N?! Y/N!" Bucciarati yelled as Giorno ran over to heal the h/c haired girl.

"What happened in the basement?!" Giorno yelled at Bucciarati, who was oddly silent. 

Bucciarati gripped onto his bangs with his hand, realizing what had occurred.

"She took my place... I should be lying on the ground not her..." Bucciarati angrily mumbled to himself, but Giorno heard.

"Y/N, where's the boss?" Giorno asked looking around. Bucciarati hung his head low, knowing you can't bring back the dead.

Bucciarati peered over at the gladiator style stand that was sitting on the ground, seemingly unresponsive, thought it seemed different from last time. Bucciarati gently held the body of the younger girl in his arms, having hope that if her stand was still here that maybe she was still alive.

What seemed to be dust particles rose from the girl's body as Giorno turned back to Bucciarati.

Both Bucciarati and Giorno noticed the fly that had landed on Y/N's now dull e/c eye.

"Y/N..." Giorno whispered.

Bucciarati watched as your stand started to crumble, like a statue after too many years in the elements.

"N-No..." Giorno said as he rushed towards the girl.

Bucciarati had pulled her lifeless body close to him, hoping to find some warmth in her body. Only to find a cold stillness.

"Y/N!" Giorno yelled, putting his ear to her chest, slightly shoving Bucciarati out of the way to do so.

Giorno looked over to see the crumbling stand, gasping at the sight.

Bucciarati watched as Giorno checked her pulse. Bucciarati bit his lip, trying to conceal his emotions.

'Her pulse..." Giorno trembled, "I-Impossible! It's gone! I created the parts needed for her recovery!"

Bucciarati could hear the desperation in the poor boy's voice, reminding him that Giorno was only 15. That's when it hit him the hardest, Y/N was only a little bit older having turned 18 a couple days ago. Bucciarati brushed his hand over her hair and the golden hair pins he had given her.

"Y/N, Please breathe!" Giorno pleaded to his dead friend, "This is impossible... I know I created the parts! There's no way she shouldn't have a heartbeat."

"She's gone Giorno..." Bucciarati said quietly as the blond looked up at him, "Even if you can make everything better, you can't revive the dead."

Bucciarati's head hung low as he held back tears. Bucciarati did not see Giorno turning around as if he heard something, only clinging to Y/N's body.

"I said go get Abbacchio and the others you doughnut boy..." Bucciarati pulled away as he looked at Y/N's slightly grimacing face, "You both have to get out of here! Out of this church! Hurry!"

"Y-Y/N!" Giorno gasped, "T-Thank goodness! You're ok!" Giorno exclaimed as Bucciarati let out a relived sigh.

"Hurry! Hurry up and call the others!" Y/N yelled at the two of them.

"B-But..." Giorno stuttered as Y/N tried to get up before being held down by Bucciarati.

"No, you rest." Bucciarati commanded with a gentle smile on his face.

"We can't stay here any longer! Please!" Y/N pleaded with the two of them. Bucciarati nodded as Giorno picked up Trish. Bucciarati Helped the girl up.

"We have to hurry! We really can't stay any longer!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno yelled as his stand grabbed the laptop and turned it into a flying fish. 

Bucciarati could hear the laptop crash, alerting the others.

"Giorno's over there!" Bucciarati could hear Narancia yell.

"Hey, Giorno, you bastard! Come back here! How are you going to make up for disobeying orders and stepping on the island?!" Abbacchio yelled.

"Bucciarati and Y/N are here too!" That voice was Mista.

"H-How the hell did you get so injured?!" Narancia exclaimed, pointing to Y/N.

"Why do you still have Trish with you?!" Fugo questioned.

"I'll explain everything later." Y/N spoke up, "Right now we need to get as far from here as we can."

----

A/N 

Haha 

Stay tuned and I'll see you on Saturday, peace ✌️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
2.4K 151 10
You thought that he was just another boy with blonde hair in italy, but when you met him, you were sure. You were sure that this boy was HIS child. Y...
23.4K 510 15
Y/N L/N gets a new job at a local restaurant when she meets a bizarre group of people. Upon meeting them, she also realizes she's not the only one wi...
58.7K 1.9K 20
No words can describe what she felt when she travels with Bruno Bucciarati and his team. In fact, she is silent - a mute. Even if she doesn't utter a...