13-Two Karens Fight On a Train

Y/N POV

You were sitting in the turtle with your leather jacket off, since you figured you would be too hot in it, leaving you in your white crop top. Trish had Narancia in her lap, trying to cool him down with ice. You were sitting on the couch, trying to cool down Fugo, Abbacchio, and Giorno with whatever  cold drinks were left in the mini fridge.

"Don't worry about Narancia!" Bucciarati said to Trish from his place across the room, Bucciarati seemed almost out of breath, "Save the ice in the glass for yourself! You need to keep your body chilled."

"Fanning air and the chill from a cold towel aren't enough." Trish stated.

"And these drinks are barely doing anything Bucciarati." You added onto Trish's statement, to which she nodded.

"There's no effect unless you use ice." Trish continued, "At this rate he'll be the first to die."

You bit your lip as you turned away from the two to press a cold drink to Fugo's face. You had been avoiding the thought of your friends dying, but alas, you could not avoid reality much longer.

"Narancia and the rest of us are willing to risk our lives to follow the boss' orders." Bucciarati stated.

'No I'm just following you Bucciarati, I could care less about the boss.' You though.

"Hey Trish." You started as you crouched in front of her with a soft smile, "What's important right now is your safety, I'll take care of Narancia. So you just save that Ice for yourself ok?" 

Trish looked up at you and Bucciarati with shock.

"It's our job."Bucciarati continued, "You're not here because you want to be here, after all. And as for the enemy who's causing us to age..." Bucciarati looked up at the ceiling, "Mista will take care of him. I'm sure... He'll do something..."

You shifted Narancia from Trish's lap to your own, pressing the cold drink to his face, hoping it would help.

You heard Bucciarati mumble 'Mista...' as the flowers in the vase wilted along with the gardenia behind your ear that Giorno had given you.

You had a very bad feeling as you held the dried gardenia in your hand.

------

You and Trish were staring at the ceiling as the metal plate the turtle was hiding behind was knocked away to reveal two men.

You heard the two men yelling, but you could care less, but you smirked when they realized that Bucciarati was not inside the turtle. Number six of Mista's Sex Pistols had come in advance bringing ice and letting you all know about the stand user. To be honest, it was kinda strange seeing the little bullet man for the first time. In different circumstances you would have thought it cute, but not right now in a life or death situation.

You watched Bucciarati unzip from the wall, and as the blond man's "Grateful Dead" was about to attack, Sticky Fingers launched a punch. Unfortunately, It was blocked by the blond man's stand.

From the distance you were at, you couldn't really hear what bucciarati was saying, but you assumed it was something cool. You looked back at Trish remembering why you were left in the turtle.

Flashback

"In case of emergency," Bucciarati started before he left the turtle, "Y/N what is your stand abilities?"

"I can move really fast, I think. I can stay going really fast for about a minute, and take anything that I touch directly with me." You explained what you understood of your stand to Bucciarati, including the roller blade part.