Lollipops ⟑ shinbakudeku βœ“

By babyboyizuku

❝ I'm this fucking close to ripping that dumbass lollipop from his mouth and sticking something else in it. ❞... More

0. Mystery Flavor | ❓
1. Cherry | πŸ’
2. Blue Raspberry | 🍭
3. Bubblegum | 🍬
4. Butterscotch | 🍯
5. Cream Soda | 🍦
7. Fruit Punch ( ! ) | 🍹
8. Root Beer ( ! ) | 🍺
9. Grape ( ! ) | πŸ‡
10. Lemon Lime | πŸ‹
11. Orange ( ! ) | 🍊
12. Peach-Mango ( ! ) | πŸ‘πŸ₯­
13. Sour apple ( ! ) | 🍏
14. Strawberry ( ! ) | πŸ“
15. Watermelon | πŸ‰

6. Cotton Candy ( ! ) | 🍧

19.2K 447 1.5K
By babyboyizuku

|| E D I T E D
11/16/20 ||

___

WARNINGS- Oral sex, Rim Job, Fingering, & Threesome

___

Song for chapter ;; Cotton Candy by YUNGBLUD

___

P R E V E O U S L Y

He had some self control still left, but at the same time he was like Katsuki.

Both boys were going to get what they wanted and they were going to make sure Izuku remembers every single moment of it.

___

♪ I wanna get stuck between your teeth like cotton candy
So you remember me darlin' ♪

___

Izuku walked around happily, plucking off little puffs from the blue and pink candy floss that rested upon a thin wooden stick.

As for Katsuki and Shinsou, they stayed behind; watching the greenette's every move. It wasn't their fault every time the boy got excited his skirt hiked up revealing a pair of silk panties.

"You saw that too right?"

Katsuki whispered into Shinsou's ear.

"Well I'm not fucking blind. I'm seeing the same things you are."

A growl came from the blonde, he was on the brink of death actually and Shinsou with his dumbass remarks weren't helping.

The blonde wondered how the hell Shinsou was keeping his composure.

The hot headed blonde stuffed his hands in his black ripped jeans pockets, stomping like a child.

"Hey, Izu."

Shinsou smirked looking down and then back up, running a hand through his dyed hair (which was now becoming lilac with some tints of blonde highlights due to it washing out so fast).

He could see that Katsuki was on edge and Shinsou being the "cocky son of a bitch" he was he was going to have a little fun himself.

"Yeah Shinsou?"

Izuku twirled on the tip of his sneakers, turning around to face the purple haired boy.

He licked his fingers from any residue that the cotton candy had left. Some of his fingers were painted a pretty baby blue from the candy.

No doubt his mouth tasted sickly sweet of the treat.

"You got uh,"

Oh Katsuki knew and he wanted to bust his best friend across the face from what he was going to do next.

The purple haired boy leaned in, taking his thumb and wiping away a little fluff from the candy that seemingly got attached to Izuku's mouth.

"There."

With a satisfied smirk he stuck the pad his thumb in his mouth, tasting the candy.

"T-Thanks."

In an instant Izuku turned around and headed to where people started to crowd around a stage.

"I fucking hate you."

Katsuki grumbled, glaring at his friend and Shinsou laughed at the way the blonde was acting due to his actions.

༄ؘ

After the group said their goodbyes the three boys ended up in Katsuki's room

(Somewhat see his room looking like that 😂)

It was small, but spacious and In the center of the room rested a queen size bed with red and black disheveled covers.

"What's the name of the guy your mom is going out with tonight?"

"How am I supposed to know? I don't keep up with the men she sleeps with."

Izuku was in a new environment. The whole place smelled like Axe if he was being honest with himself.

There was a hint of citrus and vanilla lingering in the air and it only made Izuku's thighs rub together.

Momo had told him it was a good idea to shave his legs, obviously if he was going to go out wearing something so revealing towards his legs.

The process was ungodly, but he got it down and now his legs were silky smooth.

"So, we got shit to talk about,"

"What are you-"

Izuku got cut off by Katsuki's husky voice.

The blonde crossed his arms, looking at the twink boy annoyed.

"Don't play the dumbass card. The lollipops, why the fuck do you have one every single day you come to my damn house."

"Y-Your mom has a candy jar that sits on the kitchen counter. I always just-"

"Bullshit. I've never seen a damn candy jar in this house, not once!"

Shinsou put his two sense into the argument.

"Something tells me you do it to tease us."

Izuku went beet red on his cheeks.

"I-why would-"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. He could tell when the dumb nerd lied. He wasn't very good at it either, stuttering and tumbling over his words.

"You're fucking lying and I can tell."

Izuku felt a warm breath tickle on his neck, then a grasp of hands flowed down his sides and to his hips.

"C'mon kitten,"

A small whimper came from Izuku, filling the room and all Katsuki did was stare daggers at him as Shinsou made him unfold and tell them the truth behind the lollipops.

"Tell us why you've been teasing us nonstop, ever since you started coming to our practice sessions."

"I-y'all do it to me too! N-Not all my fault! The two of you just stare at me and never make a move! U-unfai-"

"Unfair? Ha! You should hear yourself right now. Unfair is when you tease the both of us and we can't do a damn thing about it,"

Katsuki stepped closer joining the two boys, seemingly closing the gap.

"Unfair is you having us mess up our parts in a damn song and we get mouthed by Jirou for it,"

The blonde was finally in front of Izuku, over-towering above him like a grizzly bear when it stands up on its hind legs.

"Unfair is,"

Shinsou held the boy in place with his chin resting on his shoulder and arms wrapped firmly around his thin waist, his black chipped polished nails worked their way under Izuku's shirt; making him shiver by the coldness of his rings.

The blonde put his hand on the boys cheek, moving down lower along his jawline and to his throat.

His hand now gripped lowly around Izuku's throat, finishing his sentence.

"Seeing you all dressed up like this, like a slut, basically begging for us to do something to you and you won't say a damn word of confirmation."

"So what's it going to be kitten,"

It took Izuku by surprise when Shinsou was in his left ear, whispering while Katsuki was in his right.

"Tell us what you want."

"A-Anything-please just anything."

Izuku was the first one to break. Did Katsuki and Shinsou really need their "plan"? Technically all they had to do was get Izuku in a room with just the two of them.

Izuku begged, the two boys that rested in front and behind him. He could feel their smirks and in unison they mustered,

"good boy."

༄ؘ

S M U T

Both boy's took turns swapping saliva with the greenette, faintly tasting the blue raspberry and pink vanilla flavors that rested on his tongue from the cotton candy.

Shinsou pulled Izuku's head back by his hair, ringed fingers cool on his warm flushed skin; seemingly cooling it down.

He took this opportunity to nip and make marks upon the twinks creamy skin.

"How about this time you take Shinsou's fingers and my cock, would our princess like that?"

All Izuku could do was nod because two of Katsuki's fingers rubbed against his purple colored tongue (mixture from the pink and blue cotton candy, for some reason it was driving the blonde to insanity).

Shinsou smiled eagerly, traveling his hands all over the needy boy.

"I can do more than just use my fingers."

Shinsou gripped Izuku's hips tightly, making him squeal on Katsuki's fingers.

They let Izuku get comfortable in Katsuki's bed, basically arching his back putting his ass in the air for Shinsou and his face where Katsuki's crotch was.

He kept the outfit on for the pleasure of both the boy's.

Shinsou licked his lips at the sight, the pair of panties that hugged the greenette's ass just right.

He looped his fingers through the hem of the panties, slowly pulling them down.

"Fuck-"

Shinsou breathed out as he pulled the undergarments down until they reached Izuku's knees.

Shinsou had been shirtless since they started their little make out session, both boys flung their shirts in every which way in the room.

Seeing their bodies only made Izuku more turned on.

Katsuki on the other hand unzipped his pants, only pulling them slightly along with his boxer briefs until his cock was in front of Izuku's face.

The blonde held onto his dick with one and and with his other ring cladded hand he ran it through Izuku's green fluffy only to grip it tightly at the top and pull his mouth down onto his cock.

"Do you have any lube?"

Shinsou asked, eagerly.

"N-No why would you ask that right now while my dick is getting sucked?!"

Even when he's receiving pleasure, Katsuki can be such an ass.

"Because I need some?"

Katsuki groaned when the tip of his dick reached the back of Izuku's throat, making him gag and close up around the blonde only making him growl and grip his hair tighter.

"Improvise! I don't fucking know!"

Shinsou sighed, messing with the tongue piercing in his mouth; then it came to him.

He got situated, kneading Izuku's soft plump ass.

Until it surprised Izuku when something wet had licked a stripe over his hole, making him moan against Katsuki's cock.

Shinsou had to get him wet somehow so he could slip his fingers inside.

"Is this better than those dumbass lollipops?"

Katsuki asked, pushing and pulling Izuku's hair; making him bob his head up and down.

A small hum vibrated through his throat, sending waves through the blonde's dick.

After making Izuku slick enough, Shinsou ran his finger along the pink ring of muscle.

Smacking Izuku's ass, leaving a red mark he soothed it afterwards still groping the flesh.

Shinsou then stuck his middle finger in until his ring made it to where he was unable to go to his knuckle.

"Are you okay princess?"

Shinsou asked and Katsuki lifted Izuku's head up to where he could speak.

"M-More please-Dadd-Shinsou more!"

Izuku cut himself off nearly calling the boy a nickname he might not be comfortable with.

Although it only made Shinsou's cock twitch with excitement.

Now adding his ring finger, Shinsou was scissoring the boy and here and there he would tug at his own cock; getting off to the way Izuku swallowed up his fingers.

"You know, you can call me whatever you want kitten, wanna hear you moan that pet name for me some more. "

Izuku couldn't take it, ultimately he was being used by both boys in both holes.

He wanted both of them to do ungodly things to his body.

It wasn't long until Shinsou hit the right spot, making Izuku pop his head off Katsuki's dick and moan out loud to where the neighborhood could hear and have the dogs barking.

"So good Shinsou, fingers feel so good!"

Shinsou loved the praise and thrusted his fingers in faster and harder, matching the speed of himself jerking his own cock trying to reach his orgasm.

As for Katsuki he growled and pulled Izuku back onto his dick.

"You give that fucker praise, but that pretty little mouth won't tell me how good my dick is better than those fucking lollipops?"

Katsuki pulled his head up once more. A string of saliva made it way from the red top and Izuku's pink plump lips.

"Of course Kacchan's dick is better than the lollipops. I've been practicing just for Kacchan."

Izuku's voice was hoarse from the amount of times the blonde's dick hit the back of his throat.

Izuku stuck his tongue out to lick the saliva that coated the blonde's tip, only Katsuki tapped his tongue across the greenette's wet tongue; mumbling curse words under his breath.

"Damn fucking right, you fucking better."

It wasn't long until Katsuki shoved his dick back into Izuku's mouth, this time the greenette used his hands as well, edging the blonde to orgasm.

The warm salty substance came into contact with Izuku's face and tongue.

Katsuki grinned at the sight before him.

Izuku pushed back against Shinsou's fingers that still every know and then brushed against his prostate.

Seeing Izuku's ass jiggle when he basically fucked himself on Shinsou's fingers was all it took for him to cum.

Izuku let out one last groggy moan before his legs began to shake from the orgasm he had received.

The trio then cleaned themselves up, opening a window to mask out the smell of sex before they fell asleep on Katsuki's bed.

___

- 2035 words

Soo...aha was the smut good? 😂 I haven't quite mastered the writings of smut, but lmaooo.

Anywaysss

Have some holy water 💧✨

Lmaoo umm if you needa take a breather before moving on by all means do so 😂

Here's some juice 🧃

And a snack 🍫🍪🍿

Don't forget to vote and comment! It means the world to me! 🥰

Thank you for reading! 💕

- Gen 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...