Possessive CEO

By manukansal12

Suhana is sincere and good nature but she is clumsy and not smart. She is innocent and pure. She thinks every... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59

chapter 21

1.4K 63 8
By manukansal12

In evening, Suhana came to home at time. When she looked Namita, she was excited. She hugged her and saud with excitement, "sis, you are back. How was trip? I want full details."

Namita giggled at her sister's childish behaviour. Sometimes, she felt that Suhana didn't change a bit since childhood but sometimes, Suhana behaved differently.

Namita replied with proudly, "We enjoyed a lot. I will give you details later."

She took out a wrist watch from her bag and gave Suhana, "It's for you."

Suhana was crazy for wrist watch. She had many wrist watches from different different brands and designs but she felt she didn't much.

She took the watch and looked it. When she noticed it's a latest collection of famous brand. She hugged Namita with joyful, "sis, you are really great."

If Kavish looked and heard her that time, he gives her all latest collections of watches for looking her happily and hearing a such comment from her. But unfortunately, he didn't know about her interests.

Namita laughed, "Suhana, it's nothing. I am really wondering that when you have many watches. Why do you always want it?"

Suhana looked at the watch again and admired into her heart once again. She said with smile, "tell me you have many necklaces then why do you always demand necklaces from brother in law?"

Namita replied nonchalantly, "because I like necklace. When I look at my collection, I feel I don't have much." She sighed into her heart.

Suhana laughed, "I feel same more my watches."

They both laughed. Namita called Rajeev and told that she would stay at home that night. Namita mostly stayed at night at Triveni house that's why Rajeev didn't think so much and allowed her.

After dinner,
Suhana was preparing her bed for sleeping in her room when Namita came to her.

They sat on bed together for gossips. Namita told Suhana every details of trip. Suhana heard with interest. She sighed deeply and told what she was thinking, "Sis, I am so excited after hearing you. I am also planning to go abroad for trip in future."

Namita chuckled and said with looking at her expression, "then why don't you get married and go to your husband? I can tell you with guarantee you will enjoy a lot with your husband."

Suhana tried to hide her expression from her sister but namita noticed it. After few seconds, Suhana smiled and said calmly, "Di, why are teasing me? Right now, I am not interested in getting married. I want to make my career first." She knew into her heart making career was not a excuse. She has a good job with satisfied salary. Her dreams were not big. It was enough for her. But she can't tell truth to her family that she can't stand any guy touch her. Then how can she get married? She didn't know she will meet such a guy in future or not. She was normal before that incident and her family didn't know about that incident that's why they were clueless.

Namita knew suhana was making excuses. And she also knew suhana will not tell her anything that's why she changed the topic, "Suhana, how is the project in which you are working with Singh group?" Suhana mentioned namita before she was working on project with Singh Group. Namita didn't know much about business world but Rajeev has his own company and Singh Group is number one group of the city that's why she knew a little.

After hearing about Singh group, the first name came into Suhana mind was Kavish. She met him before one week. She didn't know what he was doing that time. He is owner of such huge group definitely he will be busy.

Namita asked again, "Suhana what are you thinking? You didn't give me reply till yet."

Suhana looked at her sister and blinked her eyes. After settling her thinking, she smiled lightly, "The project is passed before one week and now my team handed over to project to excutive department. Right now, I am working on another project."

Namita nodded and said, "Good. By the way, you took a lot stress for that project. Mom told you had sometimes to do overtime."

Suhana nodded but didn't say anything. She likes to do work that's why it was not big deal for her.

Namita asked with gossiping tone, "Suhana, did you meet Kavish Singh ever?"

Suhana's heart started to thumping fastly after hearing his name from her sister. She felt her sister already got to know about them. But she debated into her mind. 'Suhana, you are thinking so much. How can she know about it? Only kavish and you knew about it. Why would he tell about it? Just relax. Nobody knows if you will not spill out. So just relax.'

Suhana looked at her sister and nodded, "yeah, sometimes during work. Why are you asking?"

Namita smiled wildly, "Is he handsome like everyone says?"

Suhana told truth, "yeah, I think so."

Namita hit Suhana's arm lightly, "hey, are you really complimenting a guy? If you are giving compliment to him, he would definitely be handsome."

If Kavish heard those sisters' gossips, he really eats gunpowder.

Suhana felt embrassment to hear it and thought, 'why is she talking like it? Did I never give compliment to other guy? I ever appreciate my both brother in laws.'

Namita took Suhana's hand into her hand and asked again with curiosity, "Suhana tell me truth. Is he really like as every says?"

Suhana looked at her sister with confusion, "Sis, I didn't get what you want to ask. Ask directly."

Namita came to close her and asked in low tone as anybody heard their gossip while nobody was not into room except them, "I heard he doesn't like women. If any women touched him accidentally, he let her throw away. He never saw with any female. I even heard he is gay."

Thank god, Suhana was not eating or drinking otherwise she choked harshly after hearing it.

Suhana took her hand away from her sister's hand and trembled. According to her experience, kavish was opposite. She didn't remember much about that night but she remembered enough to know the answer of her sister's question. Not only that night, but after he always took initiative towards her. She felt his arousement herself everytime he kissed her.  Even one week ago, in the car she was so scared him because of his emotions. How can he be gay? 

When suhana didn't give answer namita. Namita asked with frustration, "Suhana, what are you thinking again?"

Suhana looked at her sister and asked with trembling voice, "Sis, where did you hear that nonsense gossip?"

Namita looked at Suhana and blinked her eyes, "Suhana, what do you mean? Isn't he?"

Suhana shook her head with no, "I don't think so. I met him personally."

Namita asked with suspicious, "Really?"

After thinking a while, Namita said in low voice, "But everyone says so. Then tell me why there is no girl beside him when he is rich, handsome and status in society? Suhana, you are really naive. I think you can't tell different between normal guy or...."

Suhana didn't hear her sister nonsense any more. Suhana thought if she told her sister about that night, will her sister believe her? She wanted to laugh loudly. According to her sister reaction, if she told her sister that he kissed her many times, her sister will not believe her.

She changed the topic because she couldn't tell truth her sister and she couldn't hear her sister nonsense any more, "Sis, you know Sameer is back."

Namita forgot about kavish after hearing about Sameer. She looked at Suhana with seriously, "Really, Suhana did you meet him?" She didn't tell Suhana that she already knew and her main purpose to stay today to talk about him.

Suhana nodded, "Yeah, he is working in Singh group now. He is incharge of that project. I met him during meeting." Suhana trusted on her sister about him. She thought nobody believed her but Namita will that's why she can only share her thoughts with namita about him.

Namita took deep breath abd asked emotionally, "How is he doing? Did you talk him? What did you talk him?"

Suhana had no intention to hide from her sister that's why she told her truth, "He took transfer here from foreign branch of Singh group. He is working in Singh group. You can imagine yourself about his doing. I talked him following day." She told her sister briefly what they talked except few parts.

Namita asked with raising her eyesbrow, "Was he happy that I am married?" When she noticed she sounded wrong, she continued, "I mean what was his reaction?"

Suhana didn't think much and told with smile, "he was happy. But he said he missed a lot in last few years. I thought he wanted to attend your marriage." Suhana was kidding but namita frowned.

Namita asked with looking at Suhana, "Suhana, what do you think why didn't he get married till yet?"

Suhana thought for suitable answer, "he said he didn't met suitable girl till yet." Suhana also didn't know the main reason. If he didn't get married because he promised to her before, then he is really stupid. Suhana was not  mature that time and most importantly, she was scared. But now after spending many years without him, she had some confident into herself. He was her side that was enough for her. She didn't want he waste his life because of her.

Namita asked again, "Suhana, do you think he said truth to you?"

Suhana blinked her eyes abd looked at her sister with seriously, "Sis, I don't think so he has reason to tell a lie. But what do you think?"

Namita shook her head with amusement. Her sister is so naive and stupid. He gave many times hint to her but she believed in nonsense. If it was another girl, she definitely understood. But it was Suhana.

Namita said helplessly, "Suhana, it's too late. Let's sleep. Ohh... I remember now there is a charitable function in few days. Rajeev arranged passed of that function. You are coming to us."

Suhana frowned. She didn't like function and party. She prefers to do work in office or stay at home. She said with making her face, "Sis, I am not free."

Namita poked her forehead lightly a d laughed with amusement, "I didn't tell you date till yet, how can you say this line? Suhana, I will not listen any excuse. You are coming with us. That's final.

She has her agenda to take Suhana with her but she didn't know she was going to mess many things. If she knew, she would never take her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.5K 45
Sara Sharma, a bubbly 21 year old who is loved by her friends and family is enjoying the last year of her studies...Everything in her life is perfect...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...
300K 6.3K 36
COMPLETED She wanted to claim a forbidden fruit who was meant to be for her sister. She loved a man who already belonged to someone else. She craved...
5.1M 358K 71
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection is his When I first saw him I was blown...