College Diaries

By WrittenbyShaie

It was the summer of '16 and Ameerah was in it for the long run. Her mother was done believing anything that... More

COPYRIGHT © 2020
Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NEW BOOK!!!
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.

16.

292 21 4
By WrittenbyShaie

Ameerah

It was currently 3am and I couldn't sleep. I've been up since I told the guys I was going to sleep early. Ever since the accident shit been different for me. I had to find a way to numb this pain.

I got up and went to the bathroom to find the pills the hospital prescribed me. They couldn't find anything less addictive so I was stuck with what they gave me. I never used them though because I kept telling everyone I wasn't in pain.

As for my other medication by this time next week I shouldn't have to take it anymore. Of course I didn't just leave it sitting in the bathroom. I kept it in my room under the bed.

But I opened the bottle of opioids and took three then a Zolpidem (a sleeping pill). I shouldn't have any problem with going to sleep now and my thoughts should subside in no time. I was about to go lay down when I ran into Ryan.

"Whatchu doing up?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep... you bout to leave to go train?" I asked.

"Yeah you already know." He said.

"You wanna join me?" He asked.

"I would but i'm sleepy as hell and I just got up to pee." I said.

Truth be told I would pass out and be in a lot of trouble.

"It's all good. We can do it some other time fasho." He said.

"Alright I'll see you later and enjoy your workout." I said.

The next week

I woke up and went to use the bathroom. While I was in there I opened the cabinet to get some more of the pain meds. When I opened the bottle I seen I was almost out.

Damn... I just started using this shit last week.

I have been using more than i'm supposed to so that was part of the problem. I've been feeling ok but not good enough to where everything is numb. I need something stronger... I need a dealer. I plan on making a trip when these niggas leave. Speaking of today was the day they leave for the fight. The weigh in was tomorrow and they always go a day before.

I have been feeling bad for missing Ryan's fights but i'm sure he understands why I had to miss this one. I walked out of the bathroom and into the livingroom.

"Look who decided to join us before we leave." Luke said.

"I'm surprised to see y'all up this early." I said.

"We could say the same for you." Ryan said.

I laughed and said "Touché."

"Let me holla at you real quick." Duke said.

I followed him into his room and he shut the door behind him.

"So wassup with you? You good?" He asked.

"I'm straight. Why you ask?" I asked taking a step back.

"You been sleeping in later than usual and you barely been around us. You sure you aight?" He asked.

"I'm fine. It's just some days the pain is worse than others." I said.

"Aight. You been taking yo medication for the pain and shit?" He asked.

Before I could speak we heard Luke say "Duke we gotta go."

"I'll be okay. Go ahead." I said.

"Alright. Call me if you need anything ma." He said leaning in to kiss me.

"Will do." I said while blushing.
———
A few days later

The guys were on the way back from Ryan's fight and I was lowkey excited to see them. I've been depressed sitting at home and sleeping. I heard the door open and automatically knew it was them.

I ran and gave Odell a hug first since he was the first one I seen.

"Oh shit. You missed me huh?" Odell asked.

"Yesss I been so bored. Where Lucas?" I asked.

"He coming girl be patient." He said.

When he said that Ryan, Duke, and Luke came walking in with the rest of their stuff.

"Lucassssss." I said giving him a hug.

"Woah you good shawty?" He asked examining my face.

"You acting extra funny right now." He said.

"Damn I can't miss y'all? I been so lonely." I said.

"Nah nah you can." Odell said.

"So Ryan how was it?" I asked.

He looked at me and then looked away with a sad face.

"Oh no... you lost? Aww I'm sorry." I said hugging him from behind.

"I'm just fucking witchu. You so gullible. I appreciate the hug though." Ryan said.

I pushed him off of me and hit his shoulder.

"I don't miss y'all nomore. I'm going in my room." I said walking away. When I walked in my room Luke walked in behind me.

"Wassup man. You good?" He asked.

"Yeah i'm good. What made you ask?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you was straight and nobody was fuckin witchu." He said.

"That nigga ain't been messing witchu right?" He asked referring to Roman.

"No he hasn't. I haven't even left the house to see anyone." I said.

"Well that shit finna change. We going to the club tonight." He said.

"The club?! I don't know about that. That's a huge step for me Luke." I said.

"I know that's why I came in here to talk to you first and see how you was doing. You look good to me shawty." He said.

I let them have that lil "shawty" nickname because it sounded cute when they said it.

"You can sit next to me and Ryan the whole time and If you still don't feel comfortable we can leave. ASAP." He said.

"Okay..." I said.

"Yeah so invite yo lil friends." He said.

I shook my head okay and said "Thank you Luke. I love you."

He hugged me and said "I love you too Meerah."
———
Several hours later

"Y'all ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah but ain't we waiting for yo friends?" Odell asked.

I knew Odell and Kelsey was fucking around. I also knew that Summer was fucking Luke too. I didn't care who they mess with but I tell them almost everything that goes on with me. So it hurt my feelings when nobody decided to tell me anything. It's all good though.

"You always worried about my friends. They gone meet us there." I said.

"Aight let's dip then." Luke said.

"Okay let me go get my purse." I said.

As I walked to the back I heard someone following me.. It was Duke.

"You look good ma." He said.

"Thank you." I replied.

"You feel ight?" He asked.

I shook my head yes and asked "What about you?"

"I'm good as always." He said.

When he said that the door bell rang and I wondered who could that be? Last time I checked we didn't have anyone meeting us here so I was confused.

"I got it." I said.

I went to open the door and standing behind it was a pretty girl with a suitcase. I was still confused.

"Oh shit." I heard Odell say.

Before I could ask who she was she brushed past me and jumped into Duke's arms. Now I was hella confused.

"Oh my god baby I missed you soooo much." She said while kissing all over his face.

I just stood there taking in the scene.

"Woah ma. Whatchu doing here? You can't just show up and shit. We bout to leave." He said.

"Oh my bad. Where y'all bout to go?" She asked. Like that's the most important thing right now.

"To the club." He responded.

"Oweeee. Let me go get changed. I won't be long." She said while walking out.

"Ameerah." Duke called out.

"I'll be in the car." I responded.

I didn't want an explanation. I didn't want anything. I just wanted to be alone.

It took us thirty minutes to get to the club but when we got there it was packed. The whole city was out. Luke grabbed my hand and escorted me in the club right behind me was Odell and Ryan. Duke was trailing in behind us with ole girl. We got to our section and I immediately sat down.

I started fanning myself because it was a lot of people in our section so it was hot asf.

"You aight?" Luke asked.

"Yeah just hot." I said.

"You want a drink?" Luke asked.

I shook my head yes. I needed something to take the edge off of how I was feeling.

He ordered a round of shots and told one of the bartenders to keep them coming.

While I waited I looked around and seen Kelsey dancing on Odell. Like I said earlier I knew they was messing with each other. They're not sneaky at all. Then I seen ole girl and Duke all on each other.

I can't trip or get mad because its not really my place, we're just friends. I didn't have an issue with it until I seen them kissing and rubbing all on each other. That pissed me off. They did it like I wasn't in the same section as them.

"You good?" Luke asked.

"I'm straight." I replied.

"You sure? You looking like you wanna kill that nigga." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders and said "They can do whatever they want. That's not my nigga."

"We can see the look on yo face we not stupid." Ryan said.

"What he doing is foul and weird as fuck but don't worry about it. We gone take care of it aight?" Luke said.

"If you say so." I said.

Truth is I was fuming on the inside. You don't entertain me and another bitch at the same time. Period.

I wasn't gonna let this petty shit ruin my night. I'm gonna keep sipping on my drink and sit pretty.

This was gonna be a long night.
———

The drama starts🤭.

Thoughts?

Make sure you vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 42.5K 51
My stomach dropped the second we made eye contact. He had long and dark brown hair, which curled under the baseball cap he wore backward. The subtle...
549 127 113
Nat returns to campus for her senior year of college. Something's in the air - is it anxiety? Is it pot fumes drifting out of someone's dorm window...
4.8K 11 12
I had never planned on seducing anyone, let alone Ilianas father, my college rival. But when the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't resist the...
61 0 8
Hope and Kaito had been friends since 10th grade, sharing secrets, dreams, and laughter. Yet, there was one secret Kaito kept locked away, even from...