๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„, ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ.." - ๐˜พ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™– More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐˜๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐€๐†๐„
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐†๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹

๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘

58.6K 3.4K 11.5K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

Diary Entry #3

Dee is aggravating me. He keeps texting me asking me can he come get me after I just told him for the twelfth time I was studying for my drivers test I was taking in a few weeks. I don't know, he's just annoying. Ever since he followed me and posted me, so many people have been on my page liking stuff and stuff like that. I think they think he's my boyfriend but if she they do, they're confused because we aren't.

Maya asked could we go out to eat later on tonight and I told her I don't know if I'll be done with studying but I'll let her know, she understood CLEARLY. Maybe her brother just wants to be around me but I don't feel like it today.

My mom and Kamiri went out of town to Atlanta and left me here by myself for the first time so I just wanted to stay inside and study. I wanted to go out to eat with Maya though. Let me hurry up and finish these notes so I can take the test. Because of my OCD, I have to take the practice tests 3 times before I go anywhere.

I don't know why I have to do everything in 3s whenever I'm nervous or uncomfortable but I do.

I closed the diary and started finishing up my notes.

My phone started singing over and over again. I grabbed it and noticed it was Dee calling me. I answered the phone and propped it up against my laptop.

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Taking notes.." I said simply as I wrote.

"Why you ain't text me back?"

"I just told you that I'm taking notes.." I said agitated.

"You going out to eat with Maya later on?"

"I don't know yet. If I finish my tests in time.." I said flipping my paper over and writing on the back.

"You gotta attitude?" He asked, I sighed.

"You keep trying to make me come with you to wherever your going and I don't wanna come with you.." I said shaking my head. "I'm trying to study for my test and your distracting me.." I said playing with my pen as I looked off.

"Man ight, youn gotta fuck with me.." He said.

"Ok.." I said nodding.

"Fuck off my phone.." He said hanging up.

I shrugged and. went back to finishing up my notes. I guess that's how he hangs the phone up, I don't know and I'm not trying to figure it out. I need my drivers license so I can get a car for Christmas.

——————

"Ouuu purrr friend, you have to take pictures.." Maya said, I shrugged and looked around her living room.

"I don't know, I'm basic right now.." I said.

"Friend you are never basic. Take these pictures on the steps.." She said, I sighed and moved my lips to the side.

"I don't know how to pose.." I expressed.

"That's what you have me for! Come on.." She said.

"Ok.." I said walking over to the steps.

"Turn around. We gonna take these pics from the back.." She said, I nodded. "Ok.."

"Ok make a duck face.." She said, I scrunched my face up and looked at her. "Pucker your lips and hold the back of your hair.." She said, I did as told.

"Ok now do the over the shoulder.." She said, I looked over my shoulder and she squealed.

"PERIOD!" She yelled, I jumped.

"Maya.."

"My bad girl, I'm just so happy that your letting me pull out your inner baddie..." Maya said, I shrugged.

"I guess.."

"Girl what you mean you guess? You badddd! We both bad. Two bad ass bitches, huh?" She said, I touched my arm and rubbed it. "That's the part where you say period."

"Period?" I said.

"More energy friend. Practically scream it.."

"Period." I repeated, she nodded.

"That's all ima get out of you right now. Let's get the pictures up to instagram.." She said.

itskataleyaa

Swipe

301 likes
itskataleyaa i keep it gutta but stay out the streets.
View all 30 comments
gleeshdagangsta_ fav robot🧍🏽‍♀️.
guttadee jit😍😍🥰💕

My phone went off from a mention and I checked it.

"Dee always posting my pictures.." I mumbled.

"I think he really likes you.." She said looking at me as we sat on the floor of her room.

I don't even think we're going out to eat anymore which I don't care because I hate being in public to be honest. It's so much harder to control my anxiety and my OCD because I get uncomfortable quicker than others.

"What makes you say that?" I asked looking at my phone to avoid eye contact, I often did that.

"The way he looks at you, he always asking if I talked to you, and he invited you out with us. He almost never do that with females.." She said, I shrugged.

"Well.." I said.

"Well..Do you like him too?" She asked, I shrugged again and sighed. I didn't know the answer to that question.

"I don't know." I said.

"What you mean you don't know?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't know what it's like to like somebody.." I explained, she nodded. "I just- never liked anybody before. I've never been able to fit in enough to even look at guys and be all like I like him and stuff.."

"Hm..Why you feel like that?" She asked.

"Feel like what?"

"Like you can't fit in and stuff.."

"I have something to say but I don't trust you not to tell anyone my business. I've never told anyone this and I don't want anyone to know if I don't tell them myself." I said bluntly.

"I'm not gonna tell your business.." Maya said shaking her head. "How about this? I tell you something I've never told anyone and you tell me something you never told anyone.." She said.

"Well, ok.."

"Alright.." She said. "My ex boyfriend, recorded us having sex and made me pay him so he wouldn't post it.."

I looked at her. "How much?"

"How much what?" She asked.

"How much did you pay him?" I asked.

"$700.." She said, I tucked my bottom lip in my mouth and smiled.

"That's not right.." I said shaking my head with a smile. "I don't mean to smile.." I explained.

"It's ok.." She said nodding. "I was hurt but I'm ok.."

"I have autism, so your life isn't as bad as mine.."

"What's that?" She asked.

"Autism is a complex development condition that causes persistent challenges in social interaction. Sometimes it can effect your speech and sometimes makes your speech repetitive.." I explained.

"But you can talk.." She said, I nodded.

"In my case it causes me to have Severe anxiety and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. So like, when I'm uncomfortable I repeat whatever I have to say in threes and then I run off and have an anxiety attack. Everybody suffers from it differently though.."

"Also, whenever I'm studying I have to do everything in threes. That's what took me so long to come over.." I explained, she stared.

"Wow.." She said.

"Yeah, so like when people are joking and stuff. Ya'll a be laughing and I don't laugh cause I don't get the joke. I don't pick up on social ques at all.."

"So that's why you didn't know that Dee liked you.." She said, I nodded. "And that's why you didn't cuss Olivia out that day in the car. You didn't know she was tryna be funny.." She said pointing at me.

"She cracked a joke?" I asked confused.

"Nooo, she was tryna play with you when she called you decent. She was saying that your average.."

"So that's why she said that when I said she was too?" I asked, she nodded. "I thought she was confused.."

"Girl, I'm not gonna tell nobody that cause that ain't nobody business but your own.." She said waving me off.

"Alright.." I said softly. "So why was she biting her lip at Dee? Did she have something on it?"

"No.." Maya said shaking her head. "Her and Dee used to be fucking round before they ended shit. Well he ended shit.." She said.

Wow, Dee be having sex?

"Why did they stop?" I asked.

"He said he found out she was posting him on her close friends like they was together whenever he'll do her a favor or anything so he had to stop fucking with her like that.." She said with a shrug.

"Thats egregious.." I said, she nodded.

"Yeah girl, Dee dont like her at all.." She said. "But you, he always texting me asking me questions about you. Like he just texted me asking if you was here.."

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"I said yeah.." She said with a shrug, I huffed.

"I don't even know his real name.."

"Maya! Dawuan! Dayvon!" We heard, I looked at her.

"That's my mother. Come on.." She said, I stood up and followed her downstairs to see this pretty brownskin woman with a bob cut. I'm guessing it's a wig.

"Hey ma, This Kataleya. Kataleya, this my mom Danisha.." She said, I looked.

"Hi.." I said.

"Hey sweetie. Where Dawuan and Dayvon?" She asked looking at Maya, she shrugged.

"Dee should be onna way in here right now. Ion know where Gleesh went.." She said shrugging before grabbing the Pizza Hut box and making her way towards the steps.

"Let me call him.." She said.

Maya and I went upstairs to her room and we ate pizza and listened to music. All I wanted to listen to was Youngboy, he was fine to me. I don't know why.

"Girl not Dee got you obsessed with youngboy.." She said with a laugh, I rolled my eyes and bit into my pizza.

"He's so attractive.." I said, she chuckled.

"I'm knowing girl, he could get this.." She said with her tongue out, I laughed.

"Is this when I say period?" I asked, she laughed.

"Yessss bitch! You catching onnnn.." She dragged.

We heard a knock at the door and I looked. "Come innn!" She yelled, I sat there eating my pizza. The door opened and there stood Dee with pizza in his hands as well.

"What y'all in here doing?" He asked.

"Eating pizza and talking. The hell you want?" She asked.

"Kat.." He said nodding towards himself. "Come talk to me right fast.." He said.

"How you gon steal my company?" She said with a mug.

"Shut the fuck up.." He said, I stood up and rolled my eyes. "Ain't nobody stealing shit.."

"I'll be back Maya.." I said. I followed him out the room and into his room with my hands clasped behind my back.

He closed the door and sat down on his bed. "Why you standing there all awkward like that?"

"I'm not.." I said standing on my tippy-toes. "Why did you call me in here?" I asked.

"I ain't see you all day. Barely even talked to you. Why you wasnt fucking with me today?" He asked as I rocked side to side. "You and at me or sum?"

"No.." I said shaking my head. "I was studying.."

"Come here," He said biting his lip.

"For what?" I asked, he smacked his lips.

"Just come here, I want you to be comfortable.." He said, I walked over to him and he pulled me in between his legs by my small waist. I looked at him with a frown and pushed his hands off of me.

"I don't like to be touched.." I said shaking my head.

"You ain't fucking with me right now. Huh?" He asked.

"I never said that. I just don't want you touching me.."

"Why? You let me touch you any other time?"

"You can't force me to want you to touch me. I don't want you touching me.." I said raising my voice a little.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Why you mad at me?"

"I'm not.." I said shaking my head. "Everyone keeps saying that me and you are dating and we aren't.." I said.

"We not dating but I'm fucking witchu doe.."

"You didn't ask me about that.." I expressed. "I barely even know you. I don't even know your real name.."

"My name Dawuan.." He said.

"You already know my name.." I said looking at the wall behind him. "And my sign.." I added.

"Ima sagittarius.." He said looking up at her. "You spending the night over here?" He asked, I quickly shook my head.

"No." I said. "I'm gonna catch a lyft home."

"I'll take you.." He said.

"Ok, I'm going back to Maya's room now.." I said walking to Maya's room.

—————

I sat in the passenger seat of Dawuan car with my thumb in my mouth. I was high as hell too. I smoked with Maya and then I smoked with Dawuan. I had my head leaned against the window as I looked at the window.

"You high eshit jit.." He said laughing, I chuckled.

"I'm hungry too.." I said.

"We'll stop and get food.." He said, I nodded and pulled my phone out and noticed the time. 2:16 AM.

I sighed and went to me and my mothers text message thread because I just knew she was woke.

Mom

Hey mom, I'm in the car with Dee. I'm on the way home now. Is it ok if he spends the night?

I guess so. No sex.

Lol. Absolutely not.

How was your night out?

It was fun. I told Maya about my autism and she accepted me. I think I found a real friend.

I'm so happy for you. I wanna meet her.

I'll invite her over when you get back.

We pulled up at my house and I didn't even peep we had Mcdonald's. I looked at him and grabbed my food. "You can spend the night, it's too late to be driving home.."

"You live alone?" He asked, I shook my head.

"My mom and stepdad are out of town right now.."

"Oh ok.." He said.

We both got out the car and I walked up on the porch and unlocked the door. I walked upstairs to my room and sat down on my bed. I closed my door and changed my clothes and got comfortable in my bed.

Dee came upstairs and sat down on the bed. He watched as I turned the TV on to Spongebob. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked staring at the TV.

"Cause you so raw.." He said, I stuck a handful of fries in my mouth and chewed it up before looking at him and showing him my food with my middle finger up.

"Still cute?" I asked, he laughed and nodded.

"Yeah.." he said. "You can do anything and still be pressure.." He added, I chuckled.

"You haven't met my flaws yet.." I said.

"You ain't meet mine yet either. But ion care, I'll accept you for who you are regardless.." He said.

I hope he feels that way when he finds out about my autism.

——————

Thoughts on Kataleya telling Maya?

Thoughts?

Would y'all ship Dawuan and Kataleya?

Kataleya smoking 😲.

I'm happy she's coming out of her shell.

Vote & Comment 💚.

I hope you guys are enjoying!!

I love this book 🥺.

We almost at 1K! I'm so excited.

Byeeee 🥲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

697K 29.4K 50
๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ...
376K 14.5K 39
"๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐— ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—Ž๐—‰ ๐—’๐—ˆ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐–ฝ" โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽA Hแดแดแด…า“แด€ษชส€ส€สส Pส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
181K 5.3K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
198K 10.2K 35
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐–๏ฟฝ...