Pain (Discontinued)

By ApoKun

(Discontinued) Izuku Uzumaki Midoriya, A 14 year old boy who has went through more Pain then anyone else Moth... More

Welcome
OC Info/Izuku info
Ringed Eyes
The Boy behind the Hood
Forge Your Own Destiny
The U.A Exams
The Power Of God
Icchan?
Broken Past
Battle Training
The Cub
Demolition
President
Invasion
A Hero's strength
Class 1-A Fight!
The hidden Boss
Plus Ultra!
Past?

Phase One

8.6K 140 59
By ApoKun

~U.A~

~Phase One~

*Buzz* Izuku calmly opened his eyes at the sound of the horn going off, signalling the fight had begun.

Izuku had two goals here; One, Assess the strength of the top three first year hero course students after Izuku and Yui and Two, Establish his dominance as the strongest student of U.A.

He walked a little feet away from the "nuke". Drones watched the moves of Izuku and his four opponents. The drones were quite fast as well. A mic was strapped on Izuku and the others so U.A could listen to what they were saying.

Izuku looked around, the area is open enough, he thought. "Animal Path" he said.

"Animal Path?" Mina questioned. "What's that Sensei? His quirk?" Kaminari questioned. "Wasn't his quirk something related to Gravity or something?" Kirishima said to Kaminari.

"Shut up!" Shouta send them a glare that made the boys shut up. "As for your question Ashido, We do not know what his Quirk is. It is hidden from the teacher and the principal" he said shocking the students especially All Might.

"Shouta! Why do you not know his quirk! He could be a villain infiltrating U.A for all we know!" Toshinori aggressively whispered
"After this we should interrogate him, I'll bring Naomasa as well" Shouta had it with Toshinori and glared at him.

"Shut up! You may be a competent hero but you are a shitty teacher. Let Nezu and I hand this while you just continue to pose for the media. If Nezu doesn't consider Uzumaki a threat than you can rest assured" Toshinori looked at Shouta with disbelief before he decided to shut up, grumbling about something.

Izuku ran through some hand signs faster than the eyes of the students and teachers could follow.

He took a deep breath and slammed his hand on the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!" A large puff of smoke appeared and when it cleared the students and teachers had their eyes widened in disbelief.

A large abomination of a bird stood, balancing on its two leg with two additional legs on its back and stomach. The bird was green with two wings and a long tail of green feathers. It had a long yellow, jagged beak shaped like a drill. It's eyes were long and big and where the eye should be was instead a copy of Izuku's purple ringed eyes. What was more strange than the horrific appearance of the bird were the two giant black rods embedded in the bird. One in it's back and the other one through it's neck.

The bird resembled a drill. The bird easily dwarfed Izuku in size, standing at 15 feet tall.

"What the hell is that?!" Hagakure screeched. "S-Sensei, shouldn't you s-stop him..." Uraraka clutched her chest in fear The bird terrified all the students.

All Might glared at Izuku. An involuntary shiver went down his spine. No problem. He can summon a bird! So what?!, Although he had his doubts Izuku would be beaten by four students who aren't even pro yet.

"Don't worry Uraraka. It must be a part of his quirk" A hidden smirk appeared on Shouta's face, he shot a side glance at Toshinori and inwardly chuckled when he saw the bead of sweat rolling down his cheek.
______________________________________

"Let's Go already!" Katsuki yelled "Patience" Shoto said. "Don't tell me what to do Half n Half!" He yelled back however he was ignored "How dare you ignore me you shitty popsicle on fire!". Momo looked at the Katsuki with a sweat drop. What does that even mean, it's physically impossible for a popsicle to be on fire, She thought missing the point.

Momo thought back to what Yui told her three teammates about Izuku's weakne- His limit.

"I know what thing about Izuku's limit and that is, the bigger the field of gravity He manipulates. The longer the cooldown"

Momo bit her lip. She based her plan around this trump card and what Yui told them about Uzumaki. It wasn't like her to have only one plan but her opponent have her limited data to work with. This plan should work. This plan needed to work.

They decided to walk ahead to try to find the bomb. Yui was above them as their scout. During the walk, Katsuki constantly tried to anger Shoto but to no avail

After a few minutes of walking and Katsuki getting irritated, they heard a distant sound getting louder and louder.

They looked around "Stay on your guard" Momo ordered. "Don't tell me what to do pony tail!" Katsuki yelled.

Shoto had a cold expression as he looked around. Yui descended on the ground and the team formed a Square formation.

Suddenly, the sky became dark and wind picked up around the four students. They looked up to see a giant bird approaching them at a great speed.

Luckily all four jumped away, successfully dodging the aerial attack. The four converged in front of their enemy. The dust cleared and the three gazed at the beast that was standing in all it's full glory. Izuku stood on the beast glaring at the three as if they were nothing but the worms residing in the dirt.

"So you came to us huh shitty Deku?!" Katsuki's question came out as more of a statement. Small sparks popped in Katsuki's hand.

"Give up Uzumaki, you are outnumbered here" Shoto coldly stated with ice coming out of his right hand. Although the ice looked... weak.

Momo took out the Bo-Staff already strapped on her back.

Something feels wrong here, Izuku thought but payed it no mind. Whatever.

"Uzumaki-San, Surrender and hand us the co-ordinates of the nuke!" Momo said like a real hero.

"Izuku, Give up" Yui calmly stated adopting her serious persona.

Izuku looked at his four enemies. The hero team. What a joke. Izuku's expression remained neutral. His face not showing his emotion.

Izuku jumped down from the bird with the bird vanishing out of existence.

"Deva Path. Shinra Tesei!" A small blast of repelled gravity was sent at the hero team which they dodged. Momo charged at Izuku with her Bo-Staff twirling gracefully in her hand. She had spent years of her life training in melee combat.

Katsuki rushed at Izuku with explosions aimed to his face. Shoto sent a wave of Ice and Yui provided support by throwing a flurry of sharpened paper shaped in stars.

Momo engaged in melee combat with Izuku who generated his "Chakra Rod" as he liked to call them. They both traded attacks which ended up with the two weapons meeting in the middle.

Izuku and Momo had their weapons locked in the middle. Both in a power struggle. While Momo was having trouble pushing against Izuku, Izuku however looked as if he was completely fine, which he was.

"Die Deku!" Katsuki yelled as he came down from the air, firing an explosion towards Izuku. Momo and Izuku jumped away and Katsuki landed in the place where the two were engaged in a power struggle.

Using his left arm, Katsuki fired an explosion in the opposite way of Izuku which ended up launching Katsuki towards Izuku. Katsuki fired an explosion at Izuku who blocked by using his gravity manipulation on the ground. He formed a wall of concrete, blocking the explosion by manipulating the gravity around the floor.

*Swish* Ice came at Izuku from behind. *Shink* a flurry of paper shuriken which cut through air like butter flew at Izuku from above at a great speed. Izuku looked at Momo and saw a RPG in her hand. She didn't have that before. Her energy didn't fluctuate when she used her quirk either. Energy fluctuation always happens when someone uses their quirks which means she had that weapon before hand.

Izuku turned to his right and saw Katsuki firing a large explosion form his gauntlets.

He was trapped from all sides. His back was against the wall he created. A flurry of paper shurikens flew at him from above. A wave of ice from Shoto the right side of him. A rocket from Momo from his left and a large explosion from Infront of him which was sent by none other than Katsuki

"Die!" Before the attack could make contact a done of condensed gravity formed around Izuku, repelling the attack.

"I must say, I did not expect that attack" he had no harm done to him. He expected the other three to look defeated as they hadn't manage to damage him but all he saw was them smirking which threw Izuku off a little.

"Why are you all smirking?" His questions was answered when Momo showed Izuku a device with a red button on. She pressed it.

*Boom* Explosions formed on the bases of the buildings near Izuku. Their foundation and support broke. With nothing to hold their weight they fell. Right on top of Izuku

5

The buildings started shaking

4

They stated falling towards Izuku

3

Yui formed a dome of paper around Her team

2

The buildings were nearly on top of Izuku with no escape for him

Except

1

"Shinra Tensei!" A large wave of gravity pushed everything around Izuku away and obliterated the building into nothing but dust.

"That was good... But not good enough" Izuku looked around but could not see the hero team. Infact he could not see the paper dome either. Had he accidentally destroyed them?!

A cluster of paper started forming around Izuku before it split into four sections. Each section took a humane shape and a colour. The shapes became more and more accurate and more and more familiar

You got me Yui. hero team, Izuku thought knowing he had been played all this time.

The paper formed four shapes Izuku became well familiar with. Momo, Shoto, Katsuki as well as Yui.

"Is this good enough for you, Izuku?" All the paper Clones asked in synch. "Yui, You did good" "oh it was all Momo's plan?" Yui's clone said "Yaoyorozu huh?" Izuku closed his eyes

"Bye Izuku. No hard feelings" the clones glowed a bright orange

*Boom*

"Phase One complete!" Momo yelled enthusiastically looking at the huge explosion in the distance

"Good plan Momo" "I couldn't have done it without your help. If you hadn't told us of Uzumaki-San's limitation this would have been nigh impossible" Momo thanked.

"You can praise each other later! Let's find the nuke! Where the hell did that Deku hid the bomb!" Shoto said nothing but nodded in approval towards Momo

"We should move. Uzumaki-San should be very injured but in the worst case scenario we only around have 5 minutes before his gravity manipulation recharges" all the other three nodded in response and rushed to find the bomb.

Yui who was flying above of the three thought, Momo. It was an excellent plan and would have surely worked even against All Might. But Alas, your opponent is to far out of your league. Phase One of your plan might be complete. But Izuku hasn't even entered Phase One of his power.
______________________________________

"Is he dead?!" Mina asked concerned and horrified. "That's not m-manly. Being dead is not manly at all! kirishima stuttered. "I would be more surprised if he wasn't dead!" Kaminari yelled

Hmph, cocky brat acting high and mighty. Good job Hero Team. But I do not wish death upon Young Uzumaki even if he were cocky. What was that boy even thinking going head to head against the best of 1-A. Although he out up a great fight. As much as it pains me to say this... If it weren't for Young Yaoyorozu and Young Yui. He would've won.

Shouta remained impassive, ignoring the concerned cries of his students for he could tell this was not the end

Phase One of this fight is over now onto Phase Two
______________________________________

Amidst the destroyed city stood a lone boy looking at the sun with his Purple ringed eyes. His gaze narrowed on the form of the burning sun.

His clothing from the waist up was all but gone revealing the young boy's perfect physique and the horrifying scars that littered his body.

He brought his fingers to his hair. His painted nails running through his hair. He brought his face down glaring right ahead.

Blood leaked from his body but his face showed nothing of his emotions.

He showed no indication that he was in any pain.

This Pain holds nothing but a candle to what I went through.

"It's time to get a little serious" he said out loud

He walked forward before jumping up. He floated up high till he levitated in front of the sun. The large sun behind him casted a shadow over Izuku's figure. Only his purple eyes being illuminated.

"In the end you shall loose hero Team..." a black rod generated from his hand. He held the rod like a throwing spear and threw the rod at great speeds in the direction Infront of him.

*Bam* "What the fuck!" A black rod landed Infront of the hero Team, embedding it self in the ground. The rod halted their movements. Damn it, the bombs so close. Indeed, the bomb was right ahead of the hero team

"Katsuki, Shoto rush to the bomb!" "Don't tell me what to do pony tail!"

A missile landed Infront of the bomb. Not damaging it.

"What the hell!" Shoto muttered

Izuku stood on the edge of a building looking down at the hero Team. His eyes were wide open, crazed even. A purple glow emitting from his eyes.

Katsuki, Shoto, Momo and Yui looked
At Izuku horrified.

"... For my Pain is Greater Than Yours!"
______________________________________

Word Count: 2353

Damn! This was a long chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope I made it up to you guys for updating so late

Next chapter will be the end of the U.A Arc

Please vote. I fried my brain trying to  think of a way to present the fight

Thank you for reading! Please comment and vote

Peace Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
23.9K 1K 16
Pushed to the edge of his mind, there was nothing left for him. Izuku lost all joy in life, but he still wanted to live. He wanted it as much as he w...
52.8K 1.9K 33
Izuku Midoriya was said to be a child hated by fate and sometimes he believed that to be true for how much pain and suffering he had gone through and...
1.3K 124 10
"The pain that you can't see...is killing me." [Completed 02/12/22.] 。。。| Note: - This fic is not intended to promote or encourage any of its darker...