Red and white dragon emperor...

By ChristianCalo22

(Y/N) Shirogane the first ever to be host of both ddraig and albion as the red and white dragon emperor for h... More

Bio
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16

chapter 11

15.7K 279 101
By ChristianCalo22

Op theme.

Night time at kuoh academy.

Sona along with her peerage place the barrier around the school.

Sona: The barrier has been placed, this is the only thing we can do to prevent any further damage outside of it. Said with a neutral look.

Rias along with her peerage and (y/n) right behind her.

Rias: Thanks sona. Said with a small smile.

Sona: Just know this is the best we can do to prevent the damage going any further. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: Don't worry we will win this. Said with a neutral look.

Then tsubaki appeared.

Issei: Tsubaki how's irina?. Said with a worried look.

Tsubaki: She's fine and resting, you can thank asia for that. Said with a small smile.

Both he and asia sigh of relief that she's alright.

Tsubaki got to sona's side to help with the barrier.

Sona glances at rias.

Sona: Rias is not too late to call your brother he wouldn't hesitate to come to help now. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: But why didn't you contact your sister. Said with a small smile.

She flinch a little mentioning her older sister.

Sona: Regardless of the reason but I know that your brother cares for you, so contact him. Said with a neutral look.

She thought about it but then akeno appeared in the magic circle.

Akeno: There's no need I already called him. Said with a smile.

Rias glare at her.

Rias: Why would you do that without my permission akeno?. Said with a serious look.

Akeno: Rias regardless of the situation we're up against a leader class fallen angel and we need all the help we can get. Said with a neutral look.

Rias looks at her for a moment and sigh of defeat.

Akeno: Thanks for understanding, sirzechs and his forces will be here in an hour. Said with a smile.

They nod.

Rias: This will be a long hour. Said with a small smile.

Then looks at (y/n) who is looking to the school with a serious expression on his face.

Rias still can't get the feeling about what sona said about him being from his other world but from the future knowing the events.

Rias: (Y/N) are you ready. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at her and nod.

Y/N: Yeah I'm ready. Said with a small smile.

She smile and nod.

They went in and entered the school.

Rias: Alright everyone be ready for anything this is not a rating game this is a real fight to the death. Said with a serious look.

They all nod.

Rias: Issei i want you to increase your power to transfer to either of us and (y/n) can you do the same. Said with a neutral look.

Both of them nod.

Issei: Yeah I'm ready. Said with a smile.

Y/N: You got it. Said with a small smile.

She nod and turn to see the entrance of the back of the school.

Rias: Know this everyone we will win this and go to school together. Said with a serious look.

Everyone: Right. Said in sync with a determined look.

Issei just promoted to queen and ready to fight.

At the back of the school.

Rias along with her peerage and (y/n) came by look around seeing any enemies close by but they see the golden pillar of light close.

Kokabiel: Valper is excited for the excaliburs combining now. Said out of nowhere.

They look up to the sky see kokabiel sitting on the throne with a smirk on his face.

Rias: Kokabiel. Said with a serious look.

Kokabiel: Well is your older brother coming or is it serafall. Said with a smirk.

Rias: For the moment it is just us. Said with a serious look.

Which kokabiel summons a spear of light and shoot it to the gym destroyed it.

This made her and her peerage a bit nervous but (y/n) on the other hand just a bored expression.

Y/N 'thought': Done that like kokabiel I know scaring us. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Ddraig:[Indeed partner but don't you underestimate him and take him down fast.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Not to worry ddraig we will handle him just sit back and enjoy the show.} Said in his mind.

Kokabiel looks at them.

Kokabiel: Since you all made it here enjoy with my pets. Said with a smirk.

Then his throne shoot a beam to the ground and summons a certain guard dog of hades.

Rias: Ceberus. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: The guard dog of hades, I'm wondering how he got them. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: It is forbidden to summon that dog, so let's put it out now, (y/n) and issei focus on increasing your power. Said with a serious look.

Both of them nod and summon their boosted gear.

Y/N 'thought': Albion sit back for now until we fight kokabiel. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Albion:{Roger.} Said in his mind.

They began to battle handling the three headed dog.

(Y/N) taking one on alone and jumps in the air.

Y/N: Crimson blaze dragon, blazing fist. Said with a serious look.

He punches the middle head with so much force forcing it to slam to the ground cause an explosion.

Kokabiel saw it and smirk even more.

Kokabiel 'thought': That boy can give me a challenge. Said in his mind with a smirk.

(Y/N) got his fist out of the middle head of ceberus and start tk burn alive while the beast roars in pain.

He hears screaming and sees asia and issei in trouble along with koneko holding it back.

He quickly goes to them.

Y/N: Crimson blaze dragon, meteor smash. Said with a serious look.

He hit the belly of the beast making it fly up in the air giving koneko her chance to escape the grasp of ceberus.

Then he focused his power.

Y/N: Crimson blaze dragon, ROAR!!. Said with a serious look and yelled at the last part.

He shoot his crimson flame attack at ceberus sending it flying to the sky evaporated in the process.

This got kokabiel intrigued to see he's so strong.

Where vali is.

He's looking at the battle so far but his most attention is (y/n) seeing how he fights which made him smirk of excitement.

Vali: Seems that I have found a worthy opponent. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Albion O:{Seems so but he's using ddraigs counterpart powers.} Said in his mind.

Vali: Maybe saving it against kokabiel. Said with a smirk.

Back to the fight.

(Y/N) just finished the ceberus with bjs roar attack and looks at issei, koneko and asia.

Y/N: You three alright. Said with a neutral look.

They nod.

But then asia saw another ceberus coming from behind him.

Asia: BEHIND YOU!!. Yelled with a worried look.

He quickly turn to see ceberus jumped to attack him, only to the middle head got sliced.

He saw xenovia from behind ceberus and turn to (y/n).

Xenovia: Need a hand. Said with a small smirk.

Y/N: Glad you show up xenovia. Said with a smile.

Then she cut the beast in half making it disappear.

Akeno: That is what you expect from a holy sword. Said with a smile.

Rias: Hate to admit but I'm glad your here. Said with a smile.

Xenovia came to help finish off the beast.

Then issei's boosted gear glow getting (y/n)'s attention.

Y/N: Seems your ready. Said with a smile.

He nod and went to rias and akeno who are waiting for him to transfer the store power.

Then they see asia running away from ceberus and was about to kill her until swords burst through the ground and stab the beast keeping in place.

Kiba appeared and landed in front of asia.

Rias: Kiba you made it. Said with a smile.

Asia: Thanks kiba. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Then rias looks at akeno.

Rias: Now akeno. Said with a serious look.

She nod summons her thunder attack and hits rias magic circle making it more powerful striking at ceberus with full force disappeared in the process.

Issei: That was awesome. Said with a smile.

Kokabiel: Awesome is overrated. Said from behind.

They turn to see kokabiel still smirking.

Then rias decided to attack him only that her attack be deflected back and hits the tennis court leaving nothing but a crater.

Kokabiel: Impressive with the power of the red dragon within you, but I was hoping for the red and white dragon can do. Said with a smirk.

But suddenly he got hit by a crimson blaze ball attack from behind making it a big explosion.

That got everyone's surprise that kokabiel got hit when the smoke clears his throne was destroyed and he has burn marks on his clothing.

He glares to see (y/n) responsible for that attack.

Y/N: Never let your guard down crow face or your underestimating us and your weaker. Said with a serious look.

Which got mad at that.

Before he start to attack.

Valper: It is finally done. Said out of nowhere.

They turn to see valper close to the light and see a fusion of four excaliburs into one.

Valper: It is finally done for all my work it is done. Said with a smirk.

They see the magic circle expanded.

Issei: Wait are they going to destroy the entire town. Said with a surprise look.

Valper: If you all want to love I suggest you leave this entire town will be blown in twenty minutes. Said with a smirk.

This got rias and her peerage along with xenovia little nervous hearing that.

Kokabiel: If you want to stop it then beat me. Said with a smirk.

He flare his aura and his wings appear.

Kokabiel: Ready rias gremory. Said with a smirk.

Before she could start to attack.

Suddenly (y/n) appeared behind kokabiel and kicked his back with so much force making him scream in pain and crash to the ground.

This got everyone shock to see (y/n) just hit kokabiel.

He landed and see the warmonger getting back up and glare at him.

Kokabiel: You brat. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Hey you let your guard down, that is your fault. Said with a neutral look.

Which made him mad seeing his expression meaning he's not going serious against him.

But then he noticed kiba rushing towards valper which he summons his light spear and shoots toward him.

But (y/n) appeared right of the path of it and blocks the spear with his magic circle making an explosion.

That got rias and the girls worried to see the blast.

When the smoke clears he's still standing but kiba knocked out by the blast.

Kokabiel: Lucky to stop my attack, freed. Said with a smirk.

He appeared.

Freed: You called boss. Said with a smirk.

Kokabiel: Use the fusion excalibur and destroy them. Said with a smirk.

Which the stray exorcist grab the sword and smirk wider.

Freed: Now this is what I'm talking about this here a beauty and now which one of you want to feel the pointing end of this bad boy. Said with a smirk.

Then he charge towards (y/n).

Freed: Let's start with you tough guy. Said with a grin.

He went to stab him only suddenly got caught with only his fingers.

This shocked everyone to see he stopped the sword with just his fingers.

Freed: The f-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He suddenly got punched in the face which send him back to regain his balance and glare at him.

Freed: HOW DARE YOU PUNCH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!. Yelled with a angered look.

Y/N: That's not it but a little more of a beating it will be. Said with a serious look.

Then freed use the excalibur to extend headed straight to the dual dragon emperor which he evade it so easily with his speed and agility.

Freed: Stay still. Said with a annoyed look.

He charge at him using the sword to multiply himself to attack him and use transparency to get a shot at him.

But surprisingly he was able to dodge all of his attacks and kick him away.

Y/N: Is that really the best you have freed. Said with a neutral look.

Which he glare at him full of hatred.

While they are fighting valper stood in a few distance from kiba.

Valper: I remember you part of the project that escaped while the rest sacrifice themselves. Said with a smirk.

Which kiba glare at him.

Valper: The reason the project didn't work was there was not enough of genes in them so the only way to do that is kill them to extract them. Said with a smirk.

That got him along with rias her peerage and xenovia shocked to hear.

But (y/n) just ignored him knowing he heard this before while focusing on freed.

Then valper got a blue crystal out of his pocket.

Valper: I was able to crystallized it and this is the last of those pathetic brats. Said with a smirk.

That got kiba even more angry to hear what he did.

Xenovia recognized it and it was given to the church before.

Valper: Those higher ups from the church after they banished me they used my research to do the same but not killing them but of course we are talking about michael. Said with a smirk.

Freed laugh.

Freed: The ones that got on those died in the process except for me which is makes me so sp-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He got kicked in the face by (y/n).

Y/N: Focus on the fight weakling. Said with a neutral look.

Which he sended him flying and falls to the ground.

Then the dragon looks at valper.

Y/N: As for you old man, are you done blabbing about your pathetic research already it is getting so annoying. Said with a neutral look.

He glare at him.

Valper: How dare you I tried everything for the use of excalibur. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Which you didn't notice that those kids genes were immature to increase their power. Said with a neutral look.

That brought his attention along with everyone else.

Valper: What are you talking about boy?. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: They are just young children with the genes yes but you didn't add the fact to help them harness and understand it that way you can have greater results by training them to harness it, but no you just find out the compatability for excalibur which is a very powerful holy sword. Said with a neutral look.

That got his attention and thought about it for a moment seeing he has a point.

Y/N: Which is why by the fact your an obsession bastard only wanted to wield excalibur for himself that is truly sad and pathetic. Said with a neutral look.

That got him mad.

Y/N: A pathetic man giving that crystal to a wanna be over there just for power which even mode pathetic, who by the way hasn't a clue how to use the sword properly. Said with a neutral look.

That made freed mad to hear and rush to him.

Freed: BASTARD NO ONE CALLS ME PATHETIC AND LIVES!!. Yelled with a angered look.

But before he could get to him suddenly a golden aura appeared around him which pushed him back.

Everyone are surprised to see this suddenly a powerful holy power coming from (y/n).

Y/N: Honestly you never learn the easy way then the hard way it is but I will show you the true sword of promise victory complete form. Said with a serious look.

That got their most attention.

Then he raised his right hand to the sky.

Y/N: Hear my call great sword of promise victory. Said with a serious look.

Then a golden magic circle appeared above him making everyone surprised feeling a very powerful holy weapon is about to appear.

Y/N: Come forth and lend me your strength to defeat all my enemies tainted their hearts of darkness so that your promise light shine on the path that brings me victory. Said with a serious look.

Then a handle appeared which they are surprised couldn't believe what they are seeing.

He grab the sword handle.

Y/N: Let them hear your name, excalibur. Said with a serious look.

Then he pulls out the sword out of the magic circle aiming at freed revealed its true and complete appearance.

Everyone are shocked beyond belief to see the complete sword of promise victory in their own eyes.

Sona and her peerage felt it and couldn't understand what's going but there is one certain that must be (y/n).

Vali smirk even more seeing it and felt the power.

Kokabiel is surprised as well but smirk seeing the brat posses the sword.

Kiba is surprised that he summoned the very weapon itself.

Valper is literally shaking of excitement seeing the very complete sword right in front of him.

Valper: To think you have the excalibur in its true and complete form it is amazing and your mistake. Said with a smirk.

He looks at freed.

Valper: Freed get that sword no matter the cost. Said with a smirk.

Which he grin.

Freed: Well then it is a fight between excaliburs. Said with a smirk.

Y/N: Wrong this fight is between that incomplete sword. Said with a serious look.

Then he made a stance and the sword start to glow and it's aura goes around him and ready to fight..

Y/N: Up against the true and complete excalibur. Said with a serious look.

He prepared himself for anything.

Then suddenly he charged towards freed at super fast speed and appeared right in front of him which surprised him and was about to hit him.

But he dodge by jump spinning around to kick him again which the stray exorcist skid back.

He looks to see (y/n) preparing for another attack.

But then freed use the ability of mimic to extend the blade but then (y/n) uses it as well but at super fast speed the extension of it easily destroyed freeds much to his surprise.

Then he suddenly appeared from behind but before freed could react he jumps and wrap his right leg around his neck which goes for a spin and let's him go throwing him in a distance.

Freed regain his balance and landed.

Both fighters rush at super fast speed and freed goes to attack him rapidly but he suddenly disappeared by the effect of nightmare and appeared right beside him ready to strike him with his complete sword glowing.

But freed managed to dodge his attack with transparency.

Freed: Bastard how are you able to keep up with me I was supposed to be the one getting the advantage. Said with a angered look.

He form a stance.

Y/N: The reason because I understand the sword better than you. Said with a serious look.

He quickly rush towards kiba at full speed and both blades clash.

(End music)

While they were fighting everyone watching the fight couldn't believe that he's fighting freed with a complete excalibur.

Also judging by the way he fights he's not going serious against him.

Rias along with the girls could not believe he posses that kind of power and what other secrets he's hiding.

Valper so surprised to see the whole fight unknown to him that he drop the crystal rolling towards kiba.

Which gained his attention and picked it up.

Tears form in his eyes remembered his friends and the words from (y/n) echoed through his mind and held it close tears falling down.

Kiba: (Y/N) is right I cannot be dwell in the past with only hatred and revenge, but I still blame myself for leaving them. Said with a sad look.

Then the crystal glow shining more and more.

This draw everyones attention.

Then they see spirits of kiba's friends.

Kiba: I should be the one to die and most of you escape in time. Said with a sad look.

But then he felt his shirt being pulled and see the little girl smiling at him.

Little girl: It is alright we will always be in your heart. Said with a smile.

Then she and the other kids fly up.

Boy: Even if god is with us we will always be together. Said with a smile.

He smile hearing that.

Kiba: Yes together we will surpass excalibur. Said with a smile.

Then the light went inside him.

(Y/N) smile knowing what will happen.

Y/N: He finally unlocked his balance breaker. Said with a smile.

Then kiba summons his sword looking at valper.

Kiba: My friends life won't be wasted until I take you down valper. Said with a serious look.

Which he flinch in fear.

Valper: Freed help. Said with a fear look.

Which he got annoyed wanted to continue fighting (y/n) but orders are orders and went to valper side.

Freed: Here I am old man, so pretty boy ready to take me on. Said with a smirk.

He glare at him.

Issei: Kiba take that guy down. Said with a smile.

That gained his attention and look at his friends.

Rias: Thats right your a member of the house of gremory and show them your strength. Said with a smile.

Akeno: Go and take him down. Said with a smile.

Koneko: I wanna see blood. Said with a neutral look.

Asia: You can win this kiba. Said with a smile.

He smile at them.

Y/N: Kiba. Said with a smile.

He looks at him.

Y/N: This is your first step out of the shadows, now go forward and win. Said with a smile.

He smile and nod.

Freed: Blah another emotional speech from the devil scums and dragon brat, I wanna kill you now which it will make me much better. Said with a smirk.

Then kiba looks at his opponent.

Kiba: Time for a new sword. Said with a determined look.

Then he close his eyes and raised the sword up.

Kiba: My friends who souls merged with mine let's create a sword that overcome anything, for rias and my fallen friends SWORD BIRTH!!. Said with a determined look and yelled at the last part.

Then a white and black energy merged with his sword form a brand new weapon.

Kiba: Sword of betrayer, a sword fused with holy and devil powers. Said with a serious look.

Which made everyone surprised to see.

Rias: Holy and devil powers together. Said with a surprise look.

Valper: Impossible two opposites merge together is not possible is nothing but an abomination. Said with a surprise look.

Kiba walks forward and xenovia appeared.

Xenovia: Knight of rias gremory are we still working together. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: Yes I think we are. Said with a neutral look.

Xenovia: Then let's destroy that sword. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: Are you sure. Said with a surprise look.

Xenovia: Technically we are looking a holy sword but there's nothing holy about that. Said with a neutral look.

Then (y/n) appeared beside kiba surprising them.

Y/N: Need a little hand. Said with a smile.

They nod.

Then xenovia stab excalibur destruction to the ground and raise her right arm to her right.

Xenovia start a chant to call out something and a magic circle appeared and reveal a sword in chains.

Xenovia: In the name of the saint living in this blade I hereby set you free, durandal. Said with a serious look.

When she grabbed the handle of the sword the chains broke.

That got everyone surprised to see except for (y/n) who is looking at this dimensions durandal.

Y/N 'thought': That one is very different from the durandal I have. Said with a neutral look.

Valper: Impossible my research did got to the level to reach durandal. Said with a surprise look.

Xenovia: Actually unlike kiba and irina I'm a natural. Said with a small smile.

Which he's surprised to hear.

Xenovia: This sword can cut anything in this world and is in par with the excaliburs complete form. Said with a neutral look.

Freed getting annoyed.

Freed: I don't believe you. Said with a annoyed look.

He extend the blade which the three of them dodge.

(Y/N) easily blocking them with his excalibur and xenovia beside him blocking his attack as well then breaking them.

Freed: Damn it, I hate something like this happens. Said with a serious look.

Xenovia: What you have is a broken holy sword that is no match with my durandal. Said with a serious look.

Freed managed to evade.

Freed: Says who I'm the swords true master. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: The gathering breath of the very star. Said from behind.

They see a golden glow and look to see (y/n)'s excalibur glowing.

They are shocked of the very power.

Rias: No way. Said with a surprise look.

Xenovia: He's actually going to use excaliburs most powerful attack. Said with a surprise look.

He raised the sword up.

Y/N: The shinning torrent of life shine on the path of true promise victory. Said with a serious look.

Then he move his left leg forward and the sword glow ready to attack.

Y/N: EXCALIBUR!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He slash forward shooting a golden energy wave attack heading fast at freed.

Before he could react by blocking it but it start to crack much to his surprise.

He jumps away at the last second before an explosion happened.

Freed: I decided I don't like you. Said with a serious look.

Then suddenly kiba appeared from behind surprising freed.

Kiba: The feeling is mutual. Said with a serious look.

They both clash at super fast speed which kiba finally breaks freeds excalibur.

He landed looking at the broken blade.

Freed: You got to be kidding me how could I lose to a devil scum. Said with a serious look.

Then he felt pain on his shoulder which a burst happened there and made him pass out.

Valper is shocked that the fusion sword lost but still surprise about the holy and devil sword.

Valper: But it's impossible the two elements never merge together. Said with a fear look.

Then he falls to the floor when kiba looks at him.

Kiba: Prepare yourself valper galilei. Said with a serious look.

Then valper started to realize something.

Valper: That's it the two opposites elements balance is disrupted it could be possible which means not only the devil kings died but also g-. Before he could finish his sentence.

Y/N: EXCALIBUR!!. Yelled out of nowhere.

Then a golden energy wave heading towards valper which surprised him complete and got obliterated by the blast.

That got everyone's shock to see the attack killed valper and look to see (y/n) is responsible.

Rias: (Y/N) why did you killed him. Said with a surprise look.

He looks at her.

Y/N: Lets just say I had enough hearing his nonsense, besides kokabiel was about to kill him. Said with a serious look.

They all look to see kokabiel with his light spear that pointed to valpers direction meaning he was right.

Kokabiel laugh a little.

Kokabiel: Indeed he was a brilliant man but I shouldn't never figure that out. Said with a smirk.

Then he landed removed his robes.

Kokabiel: And now I'm even more bored than before and I want a real challenge. Said with a smirk.

He looks directly at (y/n).

Kokabiel: You red and white dragon emperor can give me the fight that I wanted the most. Said with a smirk.

Rias along with the girls began to worry for (y/n) that kokabiel wants to fight him.

Then (y/n) unsummon his excalibur and walked towards kokabiel ready to fight.

Y/N: Then let's get to it. Said with a serious look.

Then rias ran to his side.

Rias: (Y/N) please don't do this alone. Said with a worried look.

He looks at her and smile.

Y/N: Don't worry rias I will not lose that is my own promise. Said with a smile.

That got her to see he's determined to win this fight no matter the cost.

Then pulls him for a kiss which that surprise him at first but kissed her back for a moment.

The girls little jealous wanting to be in her position.

They separated and look at each other's eyes.

Rias: Win this and come back to me alive. Said with a smile.

He nod and walked pass her.

Kokabiel waiting patiently.

Kokabiel: Well hope you enjoyed the final moment of your red head lover, cause I will see that you can give me an actual challenge boy. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Then he jumps in the air with his aura and wings unleashed.

(Y/N) looks at kokabiel.

Y/N: I won't disappoint you warmonger. Said with a serious look.

Then his white dragon aura appeared with lightning coming out of it.

Which made the entire sky cloud and start to cause thunder and lightning circling around town and rain falling down.

This got everyone's attention seeing the weather act this way.

Even vali and albion are confused at the sudden weather change.

But they know for a certain that (y/n) is the center at what is going on.

Y/N: Ready albion. Said with a serious look.

His divine dividing appeared and glowing.

Albion:{Ready partner.} Said through the gear.

Y/N: BALANCE BREAKER!!. Yelled with a serious look.

Then he flies up and whole body glow white.

Albion:{VANISHING DRAGON BALANCE BREAKER.} Yelled through the gear.

Then the glow disappeared revealed his divide dividing balance breaker.

This got everyone surprised that a different armor form of divide dividing has appeared.

Y/N: Get ready for the fight of your life kokabiel. Said.

He smirk of excitement.

Kokabiel: Then bring it on brat. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Both fighters fly towards each other for a fight of their lives.

End theme.

End chapter.

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and please vote if you like it.

P.S: I apologize it is not the whole thing got busy with some stuff in IRL hope this is enough.

Peace out readers

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 41 24
What if Izuku was sent away to the world of Dxd after beating the LoV at Hosu. He chose to live a life of peace and got teleported away to the world...
687K 9.8K 58
Dragons: Said to be among the most powerful species of creatures in the world of DxD. However, what if one being was said to be more powerful than th...
447 10 2
In the past, the two Heavenly Dragons fought a fierce battle, which was interrupted by the Angels, Devils, and Fallen Angels who were at war during t...
32.7K 972 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...