My Step brothers...[TXT FF]

Von EllieMajestic

in which Yuri's mother remarried to a man that happens to be txt members dad,,,what will happen when they dev... Mehr

CHARACTERS
chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 15

392 9 4
Von EllieMajestic

*teut teut
My alarm went off signalling me to wake up, but waking up in the morning is what i hate the most.

As i lazily reached out my hands to turn off my alarm,, i didn't know that alarm clocks can be this annoying.

As i sat up rubbing my eyes to lessen my sleepiness and stretch my body as well.

Wait yana should be here by now waking me up for breakfast right...?

Confusing then i noticed that my white curtain has a gray shadow on it so i walked towards. I opened the curtain to see that it is soo dark outside wait what i should be waking up at 7 and yana would be here too that means someone adjusted my alarm or it is broken.

I walked back towards my nightstand picking up the alarm clock reading the time.

Wait it's still early 5:35 then who did adjust my alarm.

Wait.... Taehyun was the last one who left my room yesterday that means he could have adjust it right...?

Aish that boi...
I thought while smirking
Just so you wait kang taehyun
Hahahaha

Imma take my revenge on you just wait!

Should i return to sleep
Nah i lost my sleepiness
Let's see what can i do to pass time while waiting for breakfast.
Should i check on my notebooks..?
Or should i walk around then....?
Uhhmmm okay that must do.

I walked out of my room closing the door behind me.

Just casually walking around the halls
Then i saw maids working so can i atleast do somethin....?
Lemme just help them

As i came running towards them
"Hi good morning!" I said cheerfully to them

"Oh Young Lady, you're up early?" One of the maids asked me.

"Ohh about that, i just kinda like a change may....be?" I said while feeling confused as well in what excuse i am making up.

"Oh okay then, but Young Lady wouldn't you be hungry do you want me to cook for you?" Asked by one if the maid.

"No i don't wanna bother y'all, but maybe can i help you with your work" i requested feeling a bit shy.

The maids holp a confused and kinda shock face.

"Uhm no Young Lady, i'm so sorry but it is our job so let us finish this by ourselves-" The maid was cutted off by me.

"Plsssss i am bored i need to do somethin to lessen my boredom atleast" i pleaded at them.

They gave an exchange look at each other.

" Young Lady, even if we would allow you.. your father will not accept this-" and again by me.

"Don't worry about dad & mom if you would include her as well but trust me its fine i can handle this" as i smile reassuringly at them.

The women in her late 30's sighed

"If you insist, Young Lady" She said while smiling lightly.

I mentally celebrate

"And by the way, Young Lady i am Kim Soojin Head of the Maids" She said while bowing.

"Oh nice to meet you" i said as i reached out my hand for a handshake.

Which she gladly took

"So what are y'all doing"
_____________

Here i am now watering the flowers in the garden.

"Young Lady, that's enough you should take a rest its been 30 minutes" Ms. Kim says while bowing.

"Uhmmm but i am just only starting to water this lovely plants" i said as i pouted my lips

"That's fine and thank you for giving us a hand we really appreciate it" she said while bowing expressing her gratitude.

"Uhmmm any time" i said

"You should go back to your room and rest" she said while patting my hair.

"Ohh okay" i said as i happily walked out of the garden.

_____________

Inside of my room

Uhmmm i think i just smell somethin awful.

I kept on sniffing the air
Is it me then..?
I sniffed my clothes
Ugh! I smelled so awful
I should take a shower.

I walked towards my bathroom
Letting myself inside closing the door behind me and making sureeee it is locked as i recalled of what had happened before....

This is your Bathroom

And of course WhiTeu cOloR
Cr: Pinterest

Slipping out of my clothes hanging it somewhere then i walked inside the shower cubicle....? IDK

Continuing my Business
________________

I looked towards the wall clock hangging against the wall it says 6:31 ohhh i have a lot of time left then.

I walked out of my room
Just casually walking around searching for somethin interesting.

I was walking through halls that obviously i haven't went before in short i'm lost....

Wait waht should i do now...

I started to panic
There is so many "What if's" on my mind right now.

Then i decided to continue walking hoping to find a maid or a hUmaN to ask for heLp.

But i stopped on my tracks when i heard a song playing but it isn't really clear tho so i decided to follow the music wherever it came from.

I noticed that the song started to become louder and louder indicating that i am near to it.

So i decided to walk more forward
Then there i saw a white door the music is really clear for me now.

Yeah, East side, West side~
Didn't know where to, Where to go(no)
Tonight we ride
Jeokmakhan i bamwi so-eum~

So what is this room supposed to be should i take a peek... myes

Taking a peek wouldn't hurt right...?
Then i slowly opened the door
This time the music is more louder
There inside i saw a mirrors hanging against the wall, the whole room is colored with a aesthetic caramel color.
Just like a practice room maybe...
Then there i saw my brothers dancing.

Maybe they are practicing for the upcoming competition.

Wow they are really cool-

My thoughts were interrupted
When Yeonjun shouts "Lets repeat that part!"

Then they rearranged there positions
Beomgyu then unknowingly stare at his reflection but his eyes moved on my reflection.

I saw him smirked
He turns around then looked at me.

Oh my i should leave.

But before i could even close the door.

Beomgyu shouts "Ahh i saw a potato lookin at me!" while pointing at my direction.

They all looked towards me
Ohh fridge what an embarrassing moment of my LiFeU.... being caught watching them dance.

"Oh yuri why are you here-"
Soobin said

"Uhhh sorry, i should leave-" But before i could close the door agAin..

"Ohh i caught her watching us dance" Beomgyu said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Come in yuri" Taehyun said calmly

"Yes you can watch us if you want, you came here just in time we had just began our practice" soobin said while signalling you with his hands to come in.

"You can actually help us out with observing our dance if its good" Taehyun added.

"Ohh that's great, come in" Soobin said

"Ohh okay then" i said as i stepped inside closing the door behind me.

"You can sit on the floor yuri" Yeonjun said.

I nodded

As i sat on the floor they all returned to their previous position to continue their dance.

Then yeonjun walked towards a kind of speaker then press the button. The song started to play.... this is the song that i heard earlier... Yeonjun went with them guiding them dance..

Woah daebak they are so cool
They could have been a kpop group.

Dancing while singing ohhh i think its quiet hard.
I am so lucky to have a talented StepBro.

Ends here

"So yuri how was that?" Soobin asked
As they sat down on the floor in front of me.

"Oh that is super cool, the dance and the lyrics are excellent!" I said

"Woah, thanks yuri" Soobin thanked

"Wait so do y'all own that song?" I asked them

"Yeah we create that song and of course with the help of our hyungs" Taehyun said.

"Ohhh may i know who are those hyungs of yours" I asked feeling curious.

"Ohhh if you have read the the announcement for the Competition.... They mentioned "BTS" right.... they are our hyungs but we are not related okie and no one on our school knows that we are close with them" Beomgyu explained.

"Ohhh that is cool" all i could say.

"But sadly we can't really hang out with them like before because they are working for auditioning to BIG HIT Ent.
And soon enough we are gonna follow them.... we are gonna audition on BIG HIT as well" Yeonjun explained while wearing a proud small smile.

"Ahhhh i hope y'all suceed,, and by the way i didn't asked... what is the title of your song?" I said.

"Oh thanks, the song title is "PUMA". Soobin said.

"Puma.....?" I mumbled.

"Ahhh i am thirsty!" Beomgyu yelled while laying on the floor.

"Oh me too, who wants a drink i'll go get some." Soobin said

"Ummm noo i'll go get a drink for all of you" i said while getting up.

"Ummm no its fine i can do it" Soobin reassured.

"No i can do it besides you all should rest, okayyy" I said.

"You sure..?" Soobin asked

"Yes, soo what drinks do y'all want then?" I asked them.

"I'll have coke-
Beomgyu was cutted off by soobin.

"Me too coke" Soobin added.

"Ummmm... Orange juice for me" Yeonjun said.

"Grape juice for me" Taehyun said while scrolling on his phone.

"Grape juice as well" Kai said

I didn't even notice that kai was here because of his quietness.

"Ohh okay, 2 coke, 1 orange juice, 2 grape juice anything else..?" I asked for confirmation.

"And add some bread and chips as well yuri." Soobin said.

"Hyung pabo yuri can't take that all" Taehyun said.

"Ohh i totally forgot,, yuri do you want a hand?" Soobin asked while scratching his nape.

"Mnnoo it is fine, even if i won't be able to take that all then i am gonna ask a maid for a help so don't worry." I reassured.

"Mmmm your right okay then." Soobin said.

"Ok so that's all..?" I asked

"Yes we don't want to cause you trouble" Taehyun said.

"Its fine, i'll get going then" i said as i stepped out of the room closing the door behind me..

Ohhh shoot i dunno the direction i just happened to came across this room.

Damn you yuri!
Should i tell them that i don't know the direction. Mmm noo that is embarrassing.

I should just walk straight ahead then.
As i continue to walk i heard a commotion coming from no where.. XD

As i approached near it i saw an unknown girl pulling the hair of one of the maids.

The other maids were just looking at the maid with a pity on their eyes.

"You frickin maid why don't you do your job nicely! You frickin spilled that tea over my dress don't you know how much this dress cost" The unknown girl shouted at the maid while slapping her face repeatedly.

I can't hold this anymore
I walked towards them
I can see some other maids noticed my presence.

"Miss i don't know who you are but it is not nice to abuse a maid i can report you to a police officer" i said sternly towards the girl.

"Who the hell are you?! Why are you interfering" The unknown girl shouts

This should be enough for now

Thanks for reading

Lots of wuvs

See ya on the next chap.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.5K 779 45
a long awaited reunion that turned into a summer of new love, new friendships and new possibilities. a story of how the golden sunrays of one particu...
7.8K 267 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...
316K 14.5K 46
Yeonjun thought he'd be lost when his parents suddenly had to move from America to South Korea for work, but his luck started to turn when he ran int...
1.7K 128 33
૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა In which, Ariana's mother marries a man and has to move to Korea. Moving to a new place means a lot of new things, new house, new surroun...