Mishaan Ki Pari ✔ (Silsila Sp...

_PerfectlySplendid_ द्वारा

'Dekh, ye pyaar attachment sab bakwas hota hai.' 'Toh main kaha zindagi bhar ke liye puch raha hu, bas ek raa... अधिक

Cast & Characters
✈1) Mishaan ki Pari aa rahi hai
✈2) Mishaan ki Pari is in a cold war
✈3) Mishaan ki Pari has relationship problems
✈4) Mishaan ki Pari still gets affected
✈5) Mishaan ki Pari laughs like an angel
✈6) Mishaan ki Pari maar dalegi
✈7) Mishaan ki Pari deserves happiness
✈8) Mishaan Ki Pari wants to win the bet
✈9) Mishaan ki Pari is a coward
✈10) Mishaan ki Pari dhurr ho gayi hai
✈11) Mishaan ki Pari is a passing cloud
✈12) Mishaan ki Pari hates obnoxious idiots
✈13) Mishaan ki Pari is Nandini's daughter
✈14) Mishaan ki Pari is a kite without her manja
✈15) Mishaan ki Pari is habituated to Mumbai
✈16) Mishaan ki Pari never had an affair
✈17) Mishaan ki Pari is her mother's lookalike
✈18) Mishaan ki Pari is ready to kill someone
✈19) Mishaan ki Pari has a strong, attractive pull
✈20) Mishaan ki Pari is a crybaby
✈21) Mishaan ki Pari is not a punching bag
✈22) Mishaan ki Pari chose her sanity
✈23) Mishaan ki Pari is her namesake
✈24) Mishaan ki Pari was his
✈26) Mishaan ki Pari will spoil everyone's life
✈27) Mishaan ki Pari pe Mishti ka haq hai
✈28) Mishaan ki Pari has inferiority complex
✈29) Mishaan ki Pari was worth it
✈30) Mishaan ki Pari is a crazy, messed up little weirdo
✈31) Mishaan ki Pari wants to go to London
✈32) Mishaan ki Pari didn't deserve her parents
✈33) Mishaan ki Pari is her parents last symbol
✈34) Mishaan ki Pari deserved a heartache
✈35) Mishaan ki Pari nihayti selfish hai
✈36) Mishaan ki Pari hates her Para
✈37) Mishaan ki Pari ko bhul jao
✈38) Mishaan ki Pari tantrik hai
✈39) Mishaan ki Pari behaya aur giri hui hai
✈40) Mishaan ki Pari idiot hai
✈41) Mishaan ki Pari is the most complicated person
✈42) Mishaan ki Pari is an angel with wings
✈43) Mishaan ki Pari lost the bet
✈44) Mishaan ki Pari jaa rahi hai
Bonus (1A) Mishaan ki Pari will kill me
Bonus (1B) Mishaan ki Pari has captured my heart
Bonus (2) Mishaan ki Pari broke up

✈25) Mishaan ki Pari is scared to lose her heart

834 57 26
_PerfectlySplendid_ द्वारा

Dil ne mujse ijazat bhi mangi nahi, kaisa hai ye dil mera

Ishq dubara bhi hota hai kya iss tarah, koi bata de zara...

-Silsila Title Track

25) Mishaan ki Pari is scared to lose her heart

'Thank you, Pari,' Arnav said, as he eyed Richa dancing with Ruhaan, laughing, 'Today's evening is all special and beautiful. Thank you.'

'Pagal Hai kya,' Pari said, swaying with Arnav, 'If I start counting what you've done for me, then toh saal lag jayega.'

Arnav smiled twirling her around, while Pari looked at Ansh dancing with Mishti. She smiled at how her baby brother was not a baby anymore, and how her elder sister was the most cherished person of her life. To her right she saw Radhika and Sukhmani Bua dancing together, for which she chuckled and gave them a thumbs up.

'Waise,' Arnav cleared his throat, getting Pari's attention, 'Bet kaisi chal rahi hai?'

Instantly, Pari looked at Mishaan, the guy who was standing afar, but she could feel his intense gaze on her. They met each other's eyes, he winked at her as she rolled her eyes, all playfully and she faced Arnav with a huge smile.

'Interesting,'

'Pari?' Arnav spoke, grinning, 'Bet jitni hai ya harne ka irada hai aapka?'

Pari hit his shoulder playfully, 'Shut up,'

They danced for the rest of the song as Pari's eyes were fixated towards Mishaan who was been asked to dance atleast four times now by four different girls, and he just shook his head. The song concluded, and for the next song, Pari herself rejoined Richa and Arnav.

Ansh left to eat some starters as Mishaan walked towards the dance floor. But, instead of asking her to dance, Mishaan asked the flaming hothead, Mishti who was surprised by the proposal.

'I've heard second chances are sometimes worth a shot,' Mishaan said, forwarding his hand to the confused girl, 'May I?'

What Ruhaan and Pari expected was either a taunt or an insult, worse even a slap, but to their surprise, Mishti accepted his proposal and joined him in the dance.

Both Ruhaan and Pari watched them dance, mouth a slight ajar, 'Pari? Tum bhi wahi dekh rahi ho, jo main dekh raha hu?'

'Haan, same.'

Mishti glared at the duo and focused on Mishaan who very gently handled the girl while Ruhaan shrugged, asking Pari to dance with him.

'Why not!' Pari spoke as Ruhaan danced with her.

While Ruhaan and Pari had a sense of familiarity with them, Mishti and Mishaan just knew this was purely because of Pari. Mishti was dancing with Mishaan only to know him better.

After all, Pari was swept away by him, and Mishti wanted to know this guy more than what she knew. She was certain that Mishaan Mehra was faking his act and just wanted to sleep with her sister, but if she had to convince Pari, she needed better evidence. While Mishaan wanted to start better with Mishti, considering how impacted Pari was with her sister.

'So, how's the birthday preparations going on?' Mishaan asked, twirling the pretty girl.

'Interestingly, there are no changes since the last week.' She spoke, more like a challenge than being thankful.

Mishaan smiled, holding her elegantly, 'Well, let's just say I found someone last week who took all my attention and time,' His eyes sprawled over Pari who was teaching Ruhaan a new dance step.

There Pari was trying to get Ruhaan to learn the step, 'Tum rehnhe do,'

'Arey!' Ruhaan said, offended yet he let that step be and swayed with Pari in his arms.

'You mind if I ask you something?' Pari ushered, softly as Ruhaan looked at her hesitant expression.

'Of course, Pari. Bolo,'

'Woh,' She looked at Mishti who was talking to Mishaan, clearly those two were as formal as anyone could be, 'What decision does Mishti need to take?'

Ruhaan looked over at his wife, hoping she and Mishaan don't cause a scene, 'Dekho, Pari.' He said, looking at Pari, 'You have full full rights to know what's happening with your family, with your sister. But I personally think it's best if you ask her, upfront. Woh mana nahi karegi.'

Pari nodded as Ruhaan twirled her, 'Teach me that step,'

'You're just going to break my leg, Ruhaan,' Pari shook her head, nevertheless teaching him again, but that only resulted in Pari falling and Ruhaan catching her and loads of laughter.

Sukhmani patted Radhika's shoulder, because the latter was watching her children with awe, 'Oye, Senti Queen, abh kya meri Maa?'

Radhika held Sukhmani's hand, looking at Pari and Ruhaan dancing happily, then at Mishti who was although not happy yet making an effort to know Mishaan, at Arnav and Richa who were so madly in love and then at Ansh who was ready to eat a whole load of dishes.

'After so long our kids are so happy!'

Sukhmani agreed, nodding, 'Yes. Especially our Mishti-Pari. See!'

'Hai na,' Radhika smiled, 'Mishti and Pari both have that happy blush on their faces today. And after a long time Pari and Ruhaan are having some good time. Which tells me that everything is okay,'

'Or it could also be disastrous,' Spoke Jyoti Shrivastava, Mishti's grandmother, Mauli's mother, with her hands folded as she greeted both Sukhmani and Radhika.

With her was Sandhya Khanna, Ansh's grandmother, Ishaan's mother, both of them pleased to have been invited and seeing their grandchildren happy and prosperous.

'This all is really beautiful,' Sandhya smiled, holding Radhika's hand, 'Such good preparations,'

'It has to be good,' Said Jyoti, smiling, 'Humari Mishti ne kiya hoga ye sab. She's managing an event company.'

'No, Mishti does manage an event company,' Radhika corrected them, 'But ye sab, meri Pari ne kiya hai.'

Both the older ladies looked at the happy Pari who was trying to teach Ruhaan to dance but failing.

'Waise, is this all good for you, Radhika?' Jyoti asked, eyeing the two girls and their dance partners.

Sukhmani tensed up but Radhika eyed her to not speak ill, 'What do you mean, Jyoti ji?'

'You know exactly what I mean,'

Radhika held her rant, this was not a proper place for causing chaos, but she knew what was being pointed out.

'Pari and Ruhaan ki Shaadi hone wali thi right?' Jyoti said, eyeing the couple, 'And now he's married to Mishti. But Pari loved him,'

'Before you say anything further,' Radhika spoke, glaring at the woman, 'Don't insult my grandkids. My kids know their past and have bravely accepted it.'

'No one's pointing out at Ruhaan,' Sandhya opined, 'But Pari, woh toh Nandini ki beti hai na. And I'm sorry to say Radhika, but Pari main Nandini dikhayi de rahi hai.'

'Yes, even Nandini loved managing events, decorating and planning?' Jyoti scoffed, 'If you don't keep an eye on this, pretty soon naya silsila shuru ho jayega.'

'Sandhya ji, Jyoti ji,' Radhika directly met their intense stare, 'Pari meri utni hi apni hai jitne Ansh aur Mishti. And I can trust my daughter with eyes closed. Aur Ruhaan toh mere liye Kunal se bhi badkar hai.'

'She didn't mean it that way,' Sandhya said, trying to ease, 'Just, keep an eye Radhika. I don't want our Mishti to be hurt like her mother Mauli. After all, Pari Ruhaan won't take time to be Nandini Kunal, and we all know what happened.'

They then walked away to Ansh who was glad to see his two grandmothers. While Sukhmani faced Radhika angrily.

'Why do you let them speak this way?'

'And what? Create a scene! I don't want this engagement party to get spoiled, I'll deal with those two later.' Radhika gulped her anger but Sukhmani shook her head.

'Thank goodness Mishti-Pari didn't hear this.' They looked at the two girls, 'Mishti toh bawal macha deti and Pari? Woh toh kal hi vapsi ki ticket nikal ti.'

Meanwhile Mishti who was trying to understand Mishaan was all the more unsure about his intentions, but she caught him glancing at her sister more often than not, 'Well, good for us, I guess that there are no new changes.'

'Of course.' Mishaan chuckled, as he met Mishti's eyes, 'I must say, I applaud your straightforward attitude. Deadly, yet cute.'

Mishti scoffed at that, holding his shoulder, 'I am not going to be buttered like you've done to my sister.'

To that Mishaan smiled wider, 'Mishti Khanna, why do you think that all I am is a playboy with no morals. I mean, come on, being a playboy is my greatest honor but I have few morals.'

'Please,' Mishti rolled her eyes, 'I know Mishaan, I know all you want is to sleep with my sister and leave her. I know your type really well.'

Mishaan twirled her, normally he'd get offended on such bias statements, but lately nothing affected him other than a certain 25 year old, 'Well, let's admit I am upto no good.' Mishaan shrugged, he stopped swaying her and met Mishti's fiery eyes, 'But, apni behen ko jaanti ho right. Trust her. You need to.'

Mishti wasn't the type of person to take shit from any random stranger, even if he was a son of a billionaire or her boss, 'Listen, don't tell me what to do. Pari will soon know the real you and she'll understand.' Mishti spoke, her teeth gritting, 'And she'll never be hurt when I'm there.'

To Mishaan these were empty threats, he controlled his urge to roll his eyes but thankfully Ruhaan intervened between the song, 'You two seem like a very hot couple, literally,' Ruhaan joked, 'So I'm taking my better half to cool down, and you take yours,' He pointed at Pari, taking the angry Mishti away before she creates a scene.

Truly, in Ruhaan's arms, Mishti calmed down and Mishaan stood facing Pari who looked at him with her beautiful eyes. Mishaan held her hand and pulled her towards him, as Pari put her hands on his shoulder, 'If you look at me this cutely, I'll be done with.'

He wrapped his one hand on her waist, his touch sending Pari another set of yearnings, as he held her hand and they swirled with the song.

'Waise, kya baat kar rahe the, meri behen se?' She asked as Mishaan shrugged.

'Just business,'

Pari let it go as Mishaan turned her and back hugged her, slowly pacing his hands from her shoulder to her palm, her hair falling on his face as he sniffed it while Pari shut her eyes for those two seconds. Quickly, to not catch any attention, he turned her again as she met his brown eyes, his smile and his eyebrows raised.

She shook her head as they continued dancing, 'So many girls have asked you to dance,' She spoke, eyeing the girls who were watching him, 'Why didn't you dance?'

Mishaan twirled her, 'Kya karu, these girls with their Indian attire are not my type.' He teased her, 'I am not going to bear their long lehengas, or their irritating bangles or their dupattas getting stuck in my feet.'

'Fine, so I'll leave,' Saying she proceeded to leave but Mishaan held her wrist and pulled her towards him, chuckling.

'Mazak tha, jaan.' He said, inching closer as her heartbeats increased, 'And Waise bhi,' He wrapped his hand over her waist, especially her visible scar, 'I think one Indian attire girl is enough for me.'

'Kaun?' She dared to ask him.

Mishaan smiled, touching their foreheads, 'Hai koi jalpari.' He smiled, as Pari shut her eyes, 'She's making me fall head over heels.'

Pari sighed, 'Maybe she's a siren,' She said, meeting his eyes, 'Maybe you should stay away.'

Their eyelock was broken when the song finished and Pari excused herself from the dance floor. She went to the buffet room to catch some air.

What was happening to her!

Mishaan's touch, Mishaan's gaze, Mishaan's words were all affecting her so much that she literally wouldn't mind kissing him in front of everyone. He was into her head since last night, his words, his actions and his attitude.

Pari suddenly felt scared. Because she was ready to lose the bet. She was yearning for his touch and for him. She wanted him to finish the distance between them.

But she was more scared to lose her heart.

For once, she could easily lose the bet. Sleeping with Mishaan would probably end a lot of their visible sexual tension and free them, but what next?

What if after all this, she is the one with a broken heart.

When did heart and love come into their silly bet?

'No,' Pari told herself, near to a breakdown, 'No heartbreaks. No love, Pari. No attachments.' She took deep breaths, calming herself down, 'This is all just sexual tension that's it. Mishaan is attractive and I'm just infatuated by him. End of story.'

She couldn't help but keep herself away from loving someone.

Last time she loved someone, her heart broke terribly.

Last time her mother loved someone, many hearts broke.

She touched her pendant, trying to get loads of strength for her turmoil. When a cold hand touched her shoulder, she startled.

'Pari,' Mishti asked, concerned.

Pari let out a sigh, 'Thank goodness, it's you.'

'Aur kaun hoga?'

'Never mind,' Pari said, facing her troubled sister, 'Tu bol? Kya hua?'

Mishti looked indecisive and hesitant which was new, because Pari knew her sister in and out. Mishti hardly was hesitant and if she was then something serious was to churn up.

While Pari questioned Mishti, the latter held the pendant in her hand. Mishti wanted to ask Pari about her parents, about Nandini and whether she wanted her mother's picture up at the wall. She wanted to know what Pari truly felt without the fear of being judged.

For that, Mishti gathered all her strength. The engagement was nearly over but there were many guests still dancing or eating and having fun. But seeing Pari all alone finally, Mishti couldn't let go of the chance.

'Pari, I want your honest opinion.'

Pari nodded, holding Mishti's shoulder, 'Bol na, kya hua?' She sweetly asked, worried what Mishti had in her mind.

'Pari, woh...'

But before Mishti could continue, both the sisters heard a loud chaotic noise from the hall. They looked at each other confused and then rushed towards the hall where a large crowd gathered at the dance floor.

Mishti-Pari saw that Ruhaan had punched Mishaan on his face, immediately because of which Mishaan's face bled and the sisters froze at the scene.

'How dare you do something so cheap!' Ruhaan said, utterly angry as Pari saw Arnav's sister Taani standing with Arnav but she was in tears. Richa and Arnav were consoling her while Ruhaan questioned Mishaan again.

Mishaan on the other hand was quiet, he touched his lip to see blood and stood where he was until Ruhaan raised his hand again.

'Ruhaan!' Pari screamed, aghasted, as she rushed to the scene, Mishti followed suit.

Pari stood in front of Mishaan, the latter held his cheek in pain as Mishti confronted Ruhaan in shock, 'Kya hua?'

'He advanced on Taani,' Ruhaan said, angry still, while Ansh and few other guys held him at bay.

Radhika and Sukhmani were tensed at the fight as Pari scrunched her eyebrows, refusing to believe that Mishaan could do such a thing, but Mishti readily believed.

Pari looked at Taani, who was in tears holding Richa's hand and then she faced Mishaan, who stood silently with his hand on his cheek. She approached him and held his chin, making him meet her eyes as he whimpered in pain. She raised her brow at him, questioning the accusations and he shook his head slightly, hoping she'd believe.

And she did.

'Tumne dekha?' Pari asked Ruhaan, while both Mishti and Ruhaan startled at her denial.

'Pari woh...' Ruhaan said but Pari stopped him midway.

'Ha ya na Ruhaan. Did you see Mishaan advancing on Taani? Or did you just see Taani crying and believed her?'

Ruhaan had no answer to Pari's question. She eyed Taani with utmost anger and was about to point at her but Mishaan held her hand, 'Let it be,' He whispered.

'Let what be?' She said, her tone much louder, 'Mishaan...'

But Mishaan whispered something in Pari's ear, and for that Pari begrudgingly agreed and when she looked at Arnav she settled. Mishti let Ruhaan be calm and faced her sister, 'How do you know that Mishaan is not wrong?' She said, 'I get that Ruhaan did not see anything vital, but we know Taani, much before than we know him.'

Pari scoffed, looking at Taani, 'Who'd know Taani better than me,' But Mishaan held her hand again, glaring at her as Pari sighed, 'Muje koi scene create nahi karna hai.' She said softly.

'Scene?' Mishti questioned her sister, 'It's Arnav's sister, Pari. Now even he is less important to you than Mishaan?'

'Mishti tu alag tangent pe jaa rahi hai. It's not about Mishaan,' Pari said, getting irritated as Mishaan tsked trying to stop his angry girl but failing, 'It is about what's true.'

'Aur hum toh sarey galat hai na,' Mishti's disheartening voice hit Pari hard.

Ruhaan held Mishti's hand, calming her down while Pari who was about to protest was quieted by Arnav, 'Anyway, this is all a mistake. Let's procced to eat,' He announced, and then took Taani and Richa with him.

While Pari held Mishaan's hand and got him out of the crowd, towards the empty hall adjacent to the busy one. From somewhere, Pari managed to get the first aid kit as she stood in front of Mishaan and nursed his wounds, fiercly.

'Anger looks good only on your sister, not you.' He said seated on a high stool, as Pari ignored him and wiped the blood from the corner of his lips with the cotton, 'Pari?' He held her arms as she faced him, still cross and upset.

'What?'

'Jaan, tum kyu gussa ho?'

'Are you insane? You were just falsely accused to be molesting someone and you're asking me why I'm angry?' She growled, as Mishaan could only smile, 'And why did you stand silent, taking the hits from Ruhaan when you weren't wrong! If I wouldn't have arrived, he would have destroyed your pretty face within seconds.'

She dabbed the cotton in an antiseptic liquid and wiped the blood off his cheek, Mishaan winced at her touch.

'So you're upset because I got beaten?' He asked, his hands folded, 'Ye kaha ka logic hai bhai?'

'Logic nahi, idiocy ki hadd hai. When you know you didn't but she came on you then why did you let her blame you.'

Mishaan smiled holding her hands 'Because woh Arnav ki behen hai,' He said, as Pari waited for him to complete, 'And I didn't want Arnav's sister to be insulted and degraded at his own engagement. Simple.'

Pari couldn't believe him.

She absolutely couldn't believe that Mishaan had taken the hit only because he wanted Arnav's family to be honoured even when it meant his name to be tainted. He snapped in front of her to get her out of her daze.

'Kyu?' She softly asked.

'Arrey,' He smiled taking the cotton from her hand and wiping the blood off his face, 'Arnav's engagement shouldn't be remembered as his sister being insulted and slut shammed. And people here don't know me so it doesn't matter if they point fingers at me.'

Pari was both angry and teary. She just couldn't understand this millionaire who literally could buy this place and the people but still kept quiet because her best friend's engagement would be ruined.

'Waise,' Mishaan slid his hands across Pari's waist and pulled her closer, 'Why are you so affected?'

Pari gulped at a loss of words.

Why was she so affected?

'Mishaan,'

Pari stepped away but groaned seeing Arnav walking towards them.

'Fuck, I'm dead,' Mishaan said, as he waited for another blow.

_

A/N

Vote. Comment. Share.

Pic attached: Mishti-Pari

Gif attached: Nisha Kabir

P.s. I've read a lot before writing this story, and all accusations against Pari are all real. I've read forums too where that poor girl was bashed just because she liked Ruhaan and even that was compared to Nandini.

Some have said worse. I feel honestly bad for such people than Pari, because it reflects who you are than anything.

I know Pari is a fictional character but there are kids via Extra Marital Affair and it's not fair that everyone trolls them. It's not funny. It's not easy. Also for me, fictional characters are very real. So I get extremely attached to them.

My only aim through any story I write is spread love and peace. Hopefully, this story can give a lighter perspective with EMA kids and their emotions.

Ted Talk over.

_R

Sirens are mermaids who are able to lure sailors towards rocky shores via their hypnotic singing, causing the sailors to crash into the rocky coast of their island, meeting a watery demise.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

277K 15.7K 63
Two different People Different ideology Two different world He's Devil 😈... She's an Angel 🧚 She's innocent... He's nothing but innocent She's wa...
2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
29.8K 4.7K 30
Anubhav Singh: The esteemed DSP of Lucknow, known as the fearless tiger of department. Haseena: A kind-hearted pediatrician at New Life Hospital. Bot...
9.6K 1.1K 33
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ✨If u haven't read the first season then read it first for more precise information✨ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...