Family (COMPLETED)

By Anamika_anu

They were happy until a storm hit their life, leaving them shattered.. Will they be happy again?? Peep in the... More

C. S And Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Epilogue

Chapter - 20

65 8 56
By Anamika_anu

Anamika was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly and her mind wandered over thousands of things.

She notices people gossiping and looking at her pitifully when she was entering the hospital, her parents too look worried and also the set up in the room doesn't seems for temporary and the machines and equipment around makes her scare as well. 

She sighs deeply, she doesn't know how to ask about the same to her parents. She looks around, only a nurse was present in the room as Viren was in the washroom and she doesn't have any idea about Bulbul, maybe she's checking on her patients.

Anamika turned her head to the other side of bed, Viren's mobile phone was placed on the side table. She takes the phone and dial her office number as she wanted to know what's going on there in her absence though she knows her employees are hardworking but they have got a very big opportunity which they can't lose at any cost.

Her assistant Aaisha picked up the call, in the third ring.

.

''Hey Aaisha! Anamika here! Just wanted to know how's work going. I mean models and designs sab final hue?''Anamika asked but Aaisha's reply makes her worried.

''Aise kaise kuch nahi hua abhi tak? Add diya tha na models ke liye? Meine pehle hi bola tha do din mei mujhe designs ready chahiye, fir kya hua? Kiski permission se sab chutti pe chale gaye? What are you guys doing, humei kal designs US fashion house mei bhi bhejna hai, don't you know this? Aaisha, is this your way to handle everything?''Anamika shouted over the phone, she sat up with a jerk which caused a severe pain in her head but she ignored it. Her fashion house is in bad condition just in her two days of absence, she can't take it anymore. She had created it's name in this fast paced city and even in the international base by her hard work, she can't let the opportunity slip from her fingers just like that.

Anamika informs Aaisha that she'll be there in no time till then she has to inform the news of her arrival to every employees.

Disconnecting the call, Anamika removed the saline dripping syringe from her hand and stood on her toes feeling her head spinning.

The nurse tried to stop her but it was of no use so she ran towards Bulbul cabin to inform her about the same. Meanwhile Viren comes out of the washroom and is left stunned to find Anamika struggling to walk. 

Viren ran to her and held her hand,''Bettu kahan jana hai tumhe? Tum bed se kyun uthi? Tumhe kuch chahiye kya?'' Viren asked in one breath making her sit on the bed.

Anamika shook her head,''mujhe office jana hai Dad''she declares as she again tries to stand up but fails.

''Office? Tumhari mumma ne kaha tha na kuch din tak tum kahin nahi jaa rahi, fir kya hua aab?''he asked, Anamika looked at him and told him what's happening in her fashion house in her absence. 

Viren cupped her face, ''it's ok, hum badh mei iss matter ko solve kar lenge. Abhi ke liye tumhari health jyada important hai, right? Fashion show toh aate jaate rehte hai na, iss saal.nahi toh next year hi sahi!'' Viren says.

He totally understands Anamika's concern for her fashion house after all she has created it on her own, it's obvious that she can't see things going against her favour. Added to that her employees back stab her, most of them have taken leave without any notice or permission.Viren knows what Anamika is going through right now but he can't let her go. 

Though Viren tried hard to convince his daughter but she's not ready to listen to him, she was adamant at her place.

At the same time, Bulbul and one other doctor, Dr. Subhash, entered the room.

Bulbul finds Viren struggling to convince Anamika while the lettar is not even ready to listen to him. She also noticed the saline dripping syringe lying on the floor and Anamika's hand were trembling, she was stammering as well. It seems the severe headache had again hit her but she's trying to ignore the pain, which is not in her control. It will only worsen her condition.

Bulbul rushes to them, Viren looks at her helplessly. Bulbul holds Anamika's trembling hands.

''Baby, calm down. Tumhare Dad agar kuch bol rahe hai toh wo tumhare aache ke liye hi hai na. ''Bulbul tried to convince her. 

''Mom Dad! Please, mera jana jaroori hai. Aur waise bhi ek headache ke liye mujhse yahan na raha jaayega, i'll take medicine. Please, let me go'' Anamika requested, her eyes turned teary thinking about her office.

Viren and Bulbul glance at each other, Anamika notices that.

''Aap dono kyun ek duje ko dekh rahe ho. See, I understand aab dono ko meri chinta hai lekin believe me i'm totally fine.'' Anamika tries to convince them, unaware of the fact that she herself doesn't know what's going on with her. Things aren't that easy as she's thinking of!

Not receiving any reply from her parents Anamika takes a deep breath. 

She will go to her office even if her parents deny, she has already decided it. Casting a last look at them she stood up from her place but fell as her head spin. 

Viren holds her, Dr. Subhash who was silently listening to them finally comes up and says, ''Anamika, aap khud dekh rahi hai aap kitni thik hai. Aap ye bhi dekh rahin hai aapke parents ki kya halat hai, kitne tension mei hai wo aapke liye and still you are being stubborn, why? Hum aapko yahan rok rahe hai toh koi reason hoga na, right? We're professionals and this hospital is for treating severe diseases, ek headache ke liye kissi ko yahan roka nahi jata hai. I hope you understand what I mean!'' Dr. Subhash says calmly but firmly, giving Anamika a little hint about her health.

Anamika narrowed her eyes, she can figure out there is something serious with her but what's that? 

She looked at her parents, Viren was glaring at Subhash as he didn't want to tell anything to Anamika right now but it seems Subhash has some different plan. 

''Dad, kya chupa rahe ho aap mujh se?'' Anamika questions holding Viren's arm.

Viren looks at her and then at Bulbul and Subhash. 

''Kuch nahi chupa raha main tumse baby. Main kyun tumse kuch chupayunga, kuch nahi hai.'' Viren says.

Subhash objected,''Viren ji, why are you lying to her? Soon she will go through a long treatment, usse sach pata hona chahiye.'' Subhash exclaims, he's being practical. 

Viren glares at him, he doesn't know why the guy is so much interested in telling the truth to his daughter. Isn't it his right to take the decision for his daughter? 

''Viren, Dr. Subhash is right!'' Bulbul says gathering some courage but it shocks Viren, he didn't expect this from Bulbul. But Bulbul feels it right, after all she's a doctor and she had to be practical at times. She knows what Viren is going through and why he's not in their favour but Anamika has all the rights to know about her health on top of that Anamika may deny taking any kind of medicine or treatment because she doesn't like those things. Also she's stubborn. So it's really very important to tell her the truth so that she can cooperate with them. 

Her trance is broken by Viren.

''Bulbul please!'' Viren requested, though he knows they are right but he doesn't feel like telling the truth to Anamika because he doesn't know how she'll react.

''Koi mujhe bhi batayega kya ho raha hai?'' Anamika questions breaking her silence.

Bulbul and Subhash glance at each other and then turn to Anamika. 

Viren sighs deeply when Subhash starts to speak, he doesn't know what to do. He tries to move but Anamika holds his hand tightly. 

Subhash gazes at the father daughter and after taking a deep breath he says, '' Anamika, humne aapko yahan issliye nahi rakha hai kyunki aapko headache hai. There is something beyond your imagination.'' As Subhash says this, Anamika's grip tightens on Viren's arm. 

She's already scared!!

Again letting out a deep sigh, Subhash added,'' Anamika, you are suffering from second stage Brain Tumor!!'' He finally reveals. Bulbul closed her eyes to stop her tears from rolling down her cheeks.

Anamika just stared at him blankly, trying to gobble what he just said. Her mind turns blank. It takes her a few minutes to digest Subhash's words. 

Viren shook her when find her staring at the floor blankly. 

''Bettu, kuch nahi hua hai okay! Tumhari mumma hai na aur main bhi toh hoon, tumhe kuch nahi hoga.'' Viren says, jerking her a few times. 

Anamika turns to him, she stares at him for a few good seconds and then breaks down in tears locking her arms around Viren's waist. Viren embraced her in his arms but was left shocked.

..

To be continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

love life By Tanu

Fanfiction

9.9K 620 36
A girl love a boy but get married with someone else forcely. The boy she get married was already broken. what Will be boy reaction after knowing the...
5.4K 551 28
Do u still have a hope avi..?! I shook my head shutting off my thoughts. Today I want to be a little stress free cuz my little pie needs me, my only...
22.8K 1K 7
After effects of the storm. Storm had left damaging them, leaving wounds deep how will they move forward from this ...
37.2K 4.8K 26
This story is about two people who have some past. Both faced something in their life and because of that they become heartless. Book cover: @adorabl...