SHE'S MINE - SATZU #1

Av sweetlittleCub

What will happened if LOVE and HATE collides 🙂❤️ #SATZU ⚠️With or Without a proper credit I do not allow any... Mer

AUTHOR'S NOTE 📝
••PLOT••
Get To Know Them
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
[Next Scene]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sana's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 10
TO ALL READERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SHE'S MINE
Chapter 13
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 14
TOMORROW'S SCENE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
•••• ❤️ ••••
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
TZUYU ❤️
Chapter 25
TOMORROW'S SCENE
SANA ♥️
ARE YOU READY??
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
SWEET LITTLE CUB 🐥
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
WE LOVE YOU JEONGYEON 💚
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
•••• ♥️ ••••
•••• ♥️ ••••
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
•••• ♥️ ••••
Happy SATZU Day
EYES WIDE OPEN
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
HI, SAPPHIRES 💎
SATZU 📸
Chapter 41
SOYCAREA ISSUE
DEAR SAPPHIRE
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU 🙋
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW COVER
••• ♥️ •••
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
MRS.CHOU ♥️🔥
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Tzuyu's IG Update 🔔
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
ARE YOU READY 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💒
Chapter 59
2 YEARS LATER
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
MISSING
Chapter 67
MISTAKE
FINAL CHAPTER
THANK YOU

Chapter 62

4.6K 217 245
Av sweetlittleCub

Nayeon, Momo and Jihyo are currently having their dinner in one of the nearest restaurant in Nayeon's place..

"Is there no update about Sana???.." Jihyo asked..

Momo just sadly shake her head ....

"I wonder where she is.. how can she leave Tzuyu like that..." Nayeon said..

"I pity Tzuyu, specially Mina..."

"Why???.." Jihyo curiously asked.

"Mina is already fall in love with Tzuyu.."

"Really??? That must be a big problem.." Jihyo said..

"Tzuyu doesn't deserve all of this. She's too innocent... She's always living in a lie .." Momo said.

"We don't have a choice, Let's just wait for her memories to comeback..." Nayeon said.

"How about Mina? If Tzuyu find out the truth, Tzuyu probably hate Mina...."

"Among all of us, Mina sacrifice a lot ... They been living together for over 2 years and we can't blame Mina if she'll gonna fall for her..." Nayeon said.

"This will not gonna happen if Sana didn't leave Tzuyu .." Jihyo said..

Nayeon just deep a sigh. "How about Vernon?? Did you try to contact him???.." Nayeon asked.

"Yeah, but he's not answering. Sana's parents also search London where Vernon is staying but they didn't found Them.." Momo answer.

"I hope everything's will be fine when Tzuyu get back her memory..."

"I hope so ..."

-

Mina is currently cooking in the kitchen when suddenly she hear Tzuyu scream...

"Ahhhhhh!!! ..."

"Tzuyu~ah..." Mina suddenly worried as she quickly walks through their room and she saw Tzuyu lying on the floor squeezing in pain...

"Ahhhhhh!!..." She scream as she held her head ...

"Tzuyu~ah.." Mina hugs her tightly...

"Love, it's hurt..." Tzuyu burst into tears... "My head... My head is spinning in pain..."

"I'm here... Just relax... I'm here Tzuyu.." Mina close her eyes as she gently rubs Tzuyu's back and silently praying that the pain that Tzuyu feels right now will fade away ..

"It's hurt 😭.."

"Shhhh...just bare the pain... I'm here.." Mina held her hand and Tzuyu tightly grip on it... "Let's get up and go to the bed and, just relax okay??? ..."

Mina helped Tzuyu to stand up and she finally put Tzuyu in the bed...

"Love, don't leave me..." Tzuyu said as she hugs Mina's waist...

"I won't, I'm just here..." Mina said...

30 minutes later Mina notice that the latter is not crying anymore when she check it she suddenly smile when she saw Tzuyu peacefully sleeping....

Mina gently caressing Tzuyu's hair.. "That pain must be hurt.... You're so brave Tzuyu Chan..." Mina said... "Just hanging there everything will be fine soon ..." She added.

"I hope your memories will be back soon, I don't care if you hate me... I just don't want to see you in this kind of situation, I can't bare seeing you in pain Tzuyu Chan..."

Mina didn't realize that her tears are now slowly falling and it cause this for Tzuyu to wake up as she feel a warm water drifting On her face...

Tzuyu slowly opened her eyes and she saw her wife crying...

"Love..." She quickly seated and face the latter. "What's wrong?? Why are you crying???.." she worriedly asked...

"N-nothing..." Mina just smile... "

"Did I make you worried???..." Tzuyu asked as she hugs Mina tightly.. "Sorry... I'm alright now... So please don't cry..." She added.

Mina hugs her back they stay hugging each other for a minute before they let go each other...

"Love..."

"Mmmm??.."

"Is our dinner done???.." Tzuyu cutely asked..

"ㅋㅋㅋ yes, are you feel hungry now??." Mina asked.

"Yeah..."

"Let's go now then..." Mina smile and they bought went downstairs to have their dinner.

"By the way, I message Doctor Kim earlier I made you an appointment to her this coming Friday..."

"Arasso ...."

After they had their dinner Tzuyu volunteer to wash the plate but Mina didn't allow her so she just went upstairs to take a bath while Mina wash the plate...

After washing the plate, Mina received a sudden call from Nayeon ....

.
.
.
.

Nayeon
Is Calling You....

|

Nayeon: Minari???

Mina: Unnie...

Nayeon: I received your message just now...

Nayeon: What happened???

Nayeon: How's Tzuyu???

Mina: Her headache strikes again...

Mina: But she's okay now Unnie...

Nayeon: Did she remember anything now?

Mina: No not yet...

Nayeon: But atleast she's okay now...

Mina: She's always having a severe headaches Unnie and I'm getting scared...

Mina: We will visit her doctor this coming Friday to check her condition...

Nayeon: Arasso, just update us.

Nayeon: How about her parents? Did you already inform them??

Mina: Yeah, I already did...

Nayeon: Arasso....take some rest now..

Mina: Komawo Unnie...

-

After having a phone conversation with Nayeon Mina now went upstairs, and when she open the door she exactly saw Tzuyu dressing up so a dozen of voltage quickly runs to her body as her cheeks are now starting to heat up...

"Oh God..." She quickly cover her eyes...

Tzuyu notice her and smile...

"You're still shy??? You already saw my body before tho..." Tzuyu said..

"Huh??? When???... When did I saw your body... I haven't seen it tho..." Mina said..

"Eh???.. so, we didn't make out before we get married???." Tzuyu asked...

"What???..." Mina's face blush more so she immediately turned around.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're too cute ^^ ..."

"Hurry and dress up already..." Mina said..

Tzuyu just shake her head and quickly put her shirt... Mina is still covering her face so Tzuyu walks closer to her and hugs her from behind...

"I'm done.." Tzuyu whisper...

Mina slowly opened her eyes and turned around to face the latter...

"Aigooo..." Tzuyu gently caressed Mina's cheeks... "You look like a tomato now ^^ .."

"What???.."

"You're blushing so hard (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

Mina just pout as she was trying to avert her gazed...

"I can really tell that you're still shy to me.."

"I-I'm not .." Mina said..

Tzuyu smile. "Then look at me.." She said as she held Mina's chin and she made the latter to face her and finally they made an eye contact... "I love staring at your face, You look so angelic.. " Tzuyu sweetly said..

"Tzuyu Chan ..."

"Don't you know how much I want to kiss you??..." Tzuyu said as her eyes landed on Mina's lips... "I hope, you will feel more comfortable to me ... And even My memories will not going back, I will still love you. I will promise to love you and build a new memories with you ♥️ .."

They stare each other for a second until Tzuyu is starting to lean her face more closer to Mina...

Meanwhile, Mina's heart beat is racing so fast as it wanted to explode at the moment specially when their face are now an inch apart as she also can smell and feel the latters warm breath...

Tzuyu sweetly smile as she lean her face more closer and this time Mina close her eyes until seconds later she feel that Tzuyu cover her lips using the latters thumbs and gently kiss it...

Mina opened her eyes and she saw Tzuyu smiling and intently staring at her.

"Is it okay to kiss you like that? 🙂 don't worry I won't kiss you unless you give me permission..."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

Tzuyu pulled Mina and hugs her tightly..

"I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." She whispered...

xxxxx

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

54.2K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...
4.8K 112 36
Love can kill right? And also change you.. chae x reader [G!P] No.1 #sonchaeyoung 12/04/2024!!
393K 13.1K 56
I will choose you over and over again. I will choose you without a doubt, without hesitation, without fear, and with every beat of my heart. I will n...