My Destiny & My Everything

נכתב על ידי MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... עוד

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 35 ~ Joining AR

4.2K 302 111
נכתב על ידי MithchooDreams

To all my dear cutie readers 🎇🎇🎇

*May millions of lamps illuminate your life with endless joy, prosperity, health, and wealth forever. Wishing you and your family a very happy and safe Diwali! *Rejoice on this blessed occasion by spreading joy with your friends and loved ones. Happy Diwali!🪔🪔🪔

This Chapter is Dedicated to

AnilaMohan5
karamaaaaaa
Henna-21 
Hemasis16
arshi61
Nivi213
Meetavishaltina2724
SweetyHoney9

.

.

NK ROOM

After finishing her exercise, having her morning drinks, and checking her Phone Khushi was waiting in NK's room.

After some time NK woke up from his beauty sleep and looked at Khushi " Good Morning Khush"

Khushi: Late Morning NK

NK: Gosh Khushi I can't wake up like you at midnight

Khushi: That's early Morning NK

NK: For me Midnight. By the way, can I know why you are waiting for me?

Khushi: Want some information about Akash's Payal

NK: Payal... Smirking " What I will get"

Khushi with Smirk: Payal as your Bhabhi

NK: That I will get anyhow. but now I want something to leak information.

Khushi: What do you want?

NK: Cook my favorite.

Khushi: Fine I will cook for you today.

NK: No not for Today. You will be tired after coming from the office. Can you make it for me on Sunday?

Khushi smiled hearing his caring and concerned words for her: Ok Fine I will cook on Sunday. You give the menu what you like to have.

NK: I like everything you cook so cook what like

Khushi: NK you almost like every food

Nk was making a face like thinking: Ya right. how about south Indian food? it's so long since you cooked south Indian food. I'm craving to have some.

Khushi: Fine. The Sunday menu will be Full of South Indian Dishes.

NK: Thank you, Khush.

Khushi: Now can we talk about Payal

Nk: Ok what you want to know about her

Khushi: About her behavior and Dressing sense. what type she is? is she a Traditional or Modern Girl?

NK: She is definitely not your type.

Khushi: Excuse me.

(Guys imagine Khushi in this dress)

NK looking at her dress: Look out your costume Khush. You are the extreme opposite of Payal.

Khushi glared at him: Excuse me

NK: I mean to say you are a modern girl with traditional values and outspoken. and she is a kind of Traditional girl with a little bit modern and shy and Timid.

Khushi: It's surprising she working in AR as a designer for so long.

NK: Ya even I thought like this. She doesn't speak a lot with others and she lacks a little bit of confidence in herself.

Khushi: Hmmm... Seems like it will be more difficult to get into her friend zone.

NK: I tried a lot to make her free with me. But unfortunately, she didn't talk to me she will answer you if you ask her anything... Maybe because I'm ASR's cousin and Raizadas.

Khushi: Or maybe Akash's brother.

NK: Whatever she never mingles with anyone she will be quiet always. Sometimes she speaks with one or two who was simply like her. She comes to the office to do her work and gets back home. Almost It's her daily routine.

Khushi was thinking for some time and Smirked looking at him: Thanks NK

NK: Khush don't get me in a trouble.

Khushi: Let's think about it later.

.

.

DINING ROOM

Mami: All my bitwa take care of my daughter well.

Nani: Chote take care of my Gudiya

Anjali: If you have any meetings. Make sure she will be safe with someone. Don't leave her alone.

Mami: Arnav bitwa if your busy send her to nk and Aakash bitwa.

Akash, NK: Mom don't worry, we'll take care of her.

Arnav in a possessive tone: What the then what I'm for. I will take care of her. you guys do your business.

Anjali giggled: Arnav don't worry no one is going to take Khushi away from you.

Arnav: By the way where is she Di?

Anjali: Nani seems like someone is missing someone very much.

Arnav: Di don't start again. She didn't have breakfast till now. She will get late so only I asked.

Anjali: Ok boss I believe you. By the way, your someone is in Aman's room.

Khushi: Who's in Aman's room Di

(Just image Khushi in the same Dress, look, and style as the image)

Anjali: Who else, you only, Your partner is worried about you. Hmm, you look different today.

Khushi: Good or bad Different Di

Nani: My Gudiya always looks good only.

Khushi side hugging Nani: Awww thank you, sweetheart.

Arnav: Can I know why are you dressing like this?

Khushi: I already told you about this. I'm going to work in AR as a simple employee, not as a CEO or Raizadas friend.

Arnav: For that, you don't need to change your dressing style.

Khushi: I know that Partner. It's just for fun.

Arnav with a grumpy face: Fine do whatever you want.

Khushi pulling his cheeks: Awwww my cute Partner don't keep your face like this.

Mami: Khushi beta what is the need to work as a normal employee in AR?

Khushi: Beauty hmmm it's just for an experience.

Mami: But in AR people will try to dominate you.

Khushi: Beauty, Don't worry I will handle that type of person very well.

Mami: But beta.

Arnav: Mami I will take care of her.

Mami: Ok beta. come on both of you finish your breakfast fast.

Nani: Gudiya I will send your lunch along with their lunch.

Khushi: Nani I thought to have lunch in AR Canteen along with others.

HP: Khushi betiya didn't you like our cooking?

Khushi: What the... Kaka, I love your cooking. You're the best cook. why are you thinking like this I just thought to mingle with other employees.

Arnav: Kaka you send Khushi's lunch with ours. She will have it with us.

Khushi: Arine

Arnav: No again don't start your argument. I agreed with your conditions now it's your turn.

Khushi thought for a few seconds: Ok fine.

After Breakfast Khushi went to Amy's room and bid goodbye to her daughter and her brother. After that Mami, Nani, and Anjali feed Sugar and Curd to Khushi.

All went to work in their car. Khushi in Arnav's car.

Arnav: It's good that Dadi went to the temple and that Kapoor was sleeping. Otherwise, our Morning will be a disaster.

Khushi: Yay right. I thought they would again create a drama in the morning. But great escape.

Arnav: Hmmm... Khushi if someone misbehaves with you com... Khushi's giggles broke Arnav's sentence.

Khushi: You're saying this for the 6th time Arine.

Arnav: I know but.

Khushi: Listen Partner I know how to deal with people who misbehave with me. If I can't handle it. I will straightly come to you. Is that ok

Arnav: Fine.

Khushi: Arine park near the signal. I will come on my own.

Arnav: They are just a few blocks away from AR.

Khushi: That's why I asked you to drop me here.

Arnav: Kh...

Khushi: Arine if I come with the CEO it will arise unnecessary questions.

Arnac: OK FINE.

Khushi: Don't be Grumpy MY JAAN.

Even though Arnav's heart smiles hearing " MY JAAN" he didn't show it on his face. Khushi smiles seeing this and gets down from the car asked Arnav to move. Instead of starting the car he silently stares at her. Understanding his gesture Khushi walked to AR. After that Arnav started the car and went to his DEN sorry AR ( Actually both are the same).

.

.

AR - RECEPTION

Khushi: Excuse me. I'm Khushi. I'm here to meet Mr. Aka...

The receptionist cut off her sentence: Are you, Miss. Gupta

Khushi: Yay

Receptionist: Mr. Raizada is waiting for you

Khushi was Shocked: What? Raizada

Receptionist: Akash Sir his cabin on the 10th floor

Khushi was relieved " Ohhh thank god I thought that Laad governor": Thanks

Receptionist: You're welcome

After getting permission she entered his cabin

Khushi Furiously: Mr. Akash Singh Raizada what was that

Akash pretending to be innocent: What Khush?

Khushi: Didn't I say I'm going to work as an ordinary employee here

Akash: Hmmm

Khushi: I never know the COO of the AR will inform the receptionist to bring the normal employee straight to his cabin.

Akash: I just informed her.

Khushi rolled her eyes: You know what just forget it

Akash: Ok Don't take tension. Pulling her hands " Come let's go"

Khushi: Where are taking me?

Coming out of the cabin he leaves her hands "Everyone attention here". Getting everyone's attention " Everyone knows MR. AMAN MATHUR met with an accident till the recovery MS. KHUSHI GUPTA will be working with ASR. So kindly welcome her" turning towards Khushi smiling " Welcome to the AR Khush" seeing everyone looking at him in astonishment he keeps a puppy face " Ohhh no Sorry Khush I mean Miss. Khushi"

Khushi with a fake smile: That's ok MR. Raizada

Akash: Ohh No formalities you can call me Akash like alw.

Cutting his sentence She Gritting her teeth: Thanks Mr. Akash

In Arnav's cabin, he was watching everything in the CCTV footage and was smiling seeing Khushi's reaction. He called Annie and asked her to meet them.

Annie: Sir, Mam ASR is calling you.

Akash: Thanks, Annie. Come Khush I mean Khushi, let's go and meet ASR. Khushi give a silent glare toward Akash and move with Annie and he followed them.

Employees who were admiring Khushi's beauty got a silent warning from the COO of AR not to mess with her as he knew her well seeing Akash smiling at her and calling her by her first name that too with a nickname. They were curious to know what relationship she share with the Raizadas as she going to meet ASR on the first day itself. even now only some of the employees only have seen ASR.

Three of them enter the lift. Annie smiled at Khushi " Welcome mam"

Khushi: You know me right?

Annie: Yes mam.

Khushi: Khushi is fine don't call me mam.

Annie: But mam.

Khushi: Listen Annie I'm also here to work like you. So please cut off that mam. Call me by my name.

Seeing Akash's signal she said " OK" to Khushi.

Annie stops in her cabin. Akash and Khushi enter into ASR cabin

(Guys imagine the cabin very spacious and the window side was fully glassed near where another simple study table and chair were kept)

Arnav, as soon he sees both insides: Akash why didn't you introduce Khushi as your friend

Akash: Sorry Bhai. Khush wants to work as a normal employee. For Khush's sake, I don't want to bother her.

Arnav: Yaa you also right. For her sake, we will keep it secret.

Khushi: Wow What a performance. You both should get an Oscar for acting.

Akash: Khush what did we do?

Khushi micks Akash: " Welcome to the AR Khush" and suddenly you act like realizing and then " Ohhh no Sorry Khush I mean Miss. Khushi".

Arnav: But Partner he did unknowingly

Khushi: Stop your Act Arnav. I very well can understand both of your intentions.

Akash keeping Puppy face: Khush I didn't mean to do it.

Khushi gave a sudden punch to Akash's Stomach and keep a puppy face: Sorry Akash I also didn't mean to do it.

Akash rubbing his stomach: Ahhh you heartless woman.

Khushi: Thank you for the compliment, Mr. COO. Now because of you, both everyone will treat me differently. I should come with NK or meet him instead of you.

Arnav, Akash laughed hearing her: Even he will also do like this.

Khushi: NK will not do like this. he obeys my word, unlike you guys.

Arnav, Akash: Wanna have a Bet?

Khushi: OK

Arnav: Today Before the office gets over he will also prove that you know him closely before the staff Deal.

Khushi thinks Nk will help her to get Payal's friendship so he will not do anything like they say and smirk at them: OK DEAL

Akash: Ok Bhai, Khush I'm going to my cabin. you guys continue. he left there.

Hugging her tightly: Welcome to AR Shona

Staying in his hug: This is how you welcome everyone, Mr. ASR

Acting like thinking: Ohhh No. But this is how I like to welcome you.

Coming out of the hug: Where is my workplace? Am I joining the design floor?

Arnav: No, I'm going to allocate your cabin.

Khushi: That's nice. So where is my cabin I want to see?

Arnav: You are standing in your cabin, Shona.

Khushi with wide eyes: NO WAY, I SAID I WANT TO WORK AS A NORMAL EMPLOYEE.

Arnav shrugged his shoulder: Ya I know that.

Khushi almost shouted: IF YOU KNOW THAT. WHY ARE MAKING ME STAY HERE IN YOUR CABIN?

Arnav cooly: You are Working here as in what POSITION?

Khushi understanding him: Your Personal Assistant

Arnav: So My dear Shona. you will be on My Floor and In my Cabin understood?

Khushi raised her eyebrow: You planned it right?

Arnav Keeping his innocent face: No Shona why will I do that?

Khushi glaring at him went to sit in her place facing the window.

Arnav smiled seeing her in his cabin and thought " Checkmate My Queen. Now you got Trapped in my Cabin".

.

.

After getting irritated with the dead silence in the room she opened her mouth " Will you give me any work or not?"

Arnav smirked looking at her: Sure come here. Take note. She go to him and took a notepad there and seeing his smirk she snatched his pen " Start a note first Call Annie to ask her to bring fresh Pomegranate juice" seeing her not taking a note " What take note" Khushi gritted her teeth and started to write what he said " Hmmm juice with no ice cubes"

Khushi: I don't need juice

Arnav: I asked for myself. Call her now.

Khushi called Annie and asked her to bring pomegranate juice to his cabin and sit in her place silently texting NK to rescue him from this lord governor.

After 5 minutes Annie enters his cabin with juice. Keeping it on the desk she went from there.

Arnav acts like taking a sip from the glass and makes an irritating face: Gosh I don't like this juice. Khushi please yaar have this. I will order some other juice.

Khushi raised her eyebrows: Do I look like a fool who believes your so-called acting MR.RAIZADA.

Arnav: Shona why will I act? I don't like this so I thought you will have it as you don't like wasting food.

Khushi: Well you are right I don't like wasting food. But now you are going to have this juice, not me.

Arnav: Fine I will have it later.

Khushi looked at him suspiciously as he easily agreed with her word. That's impossible let's see what this lord governor planned. Within a few minutes, NK came into his cabin.

NK: Hey Nannav, Come, Khush let's go.

Arnav: Where are you taking her?

NK: Nannav Khush wanted to check around the office.

Arnav: How do you know that?

NK: She texts me

Arnav: Ohhh. Khushi, you are here as my assistant, right? Then how can you leave here without my permission?

Khushi: Because you are making me sit here idle. So I'm going with NK. looking at his smirk thought " The Great ASR is definitely using his crooked mind. Gets ready Khushi Let's see what he is going to do now"

Arnav: For that, you need your Boss's permission, Miss. Gupta.

Khushi: Alright what should I do?

Arnav shrugged his shoulder looking at the juice glass. Without speaking anything she took the glass and drank in one go: Can I go now?

Arnav controlling his smile: Hmmm you can for now Miss.Gupta and come back soon.

Glaring at him Khushi went outside after NK. She came back in a few seconds startling Arnav " What the". Khushi took her mobile from the table

Arnav: By the way Miss. Gupta, Don't forget the bet

Khushi: I know that.

Arnav: So what's the deal?

Khushi: You tell me I know you already planned something in that devious mind.

Arnav: I'm Innocent Misss. Gupta.

Khushi: I know you better than you.

Arnav: Nice to hear that Miss. Gupta. I'm Impressed and I win you have to do one thing what I say.

Khushi: Don't be overconfident, Same goes for you too.

Arnav: All the best Miss. Gupta

Khushi gave a fake smile: Same to you and went towards the door. Suddenly she stopped in a middle looking at him intently: Don't ever call me Miss. Gupta.

Arnav looked at her in astonishment: Why?

Khushi staring into his eyes: It's like I'm talking to someone else, not to My Arnav. Both were looking at each other without blinking their eyes. Their trance was broken by hearing Khushi's ringtone. She quickly mumbled bye to him and went from there. Arnav feels happy hearing her.

NK: Sorry Khush I didn't plan to disturb your romantic session but we have to see Payal.

Khushi playful hit him on his shoulder: We didn't do any romance. I went to bring my phone.

NK: I believe. But why are your cheeks are red?

Khushi immediately touched her cheeks looking at him with wide eyes.

NK teasingly: Ohhh ya how can I forget that yesterday night itself you told me because of Dust allergy Right Khush

Khushi: You are going to get a handful from me.

NK: Gifts

Khushi: No beating

NK: No thank Khush. Shall we go?

Khushi pulling his cheek: That's like a good boy. And ya call me Khushi in the office.

NK: Why?

Khushi: Before employees. Please

NK making a grumpy face: Ok Khushi.

Khushi ruffled his hair: Come let's go and meet your future Bhabhi.

NK thought " Elder future Bhabhi making a plan for Younger future Bhabhi. Don't worry your future brothers-in-law will make a perfect plan for you"

.

.

Khushi and NK both reached Payal's cabin. Khushi acted as if she got hit on her knees and the pain is unbearable. NK acted like getting panicked seeing her pain. Hearing the commotion Payal came outside the cabin and see both of them standing there. Payal came toward Khushi and help her to stand straightly supporting her.

NK: Oh Thank god Payalji can you help her

Payal: Sure NK Sir. Three of them moved inside the Payal cabin. Khushi signaled NK to go.

NK: Payalji I have to make an important call. Can you take care of her?

Payal: That's No problem NK Sir. I will take care of her. He left the cabin saying Thanks to her.

Khushi initiated the conversation owning that Payal is introverted: Can I have a water

Payal with a little bit startled: Water.

Khushi: I think so.

Payal: Mam Water.

Khushi with wide eyes: MAM.

Payal: You are Khushi mam right ASR Family. ASR introduced you on the photo shoot day.

Khushi: Ya Payal. But No need to Call me Mam. Call me Khushi.

Payal: But how can I?

Khushi: I also going to work here as a Normal employee.

Payal: But you are.

Khushi knows she can't lie to her fully because she is going to become their family member soon: Whatever it is Payal. Now I'm your colleague. So let's start with a fresh Page. Myself Khushi Gupta works as ASR's PA in AR.

Payal: I'm Payal Sharma I am working here as an assistant head designer.

Khushi: Don't tell anyone about me.

Payal: Sure Khushiji

Khushi: Seriously Khushiji. Am I looking that much old?

Payal: No no that's not what I mean.

Khushi: I was kidding just call me Khushi.

Payal: But

Khushi: Aree yaar I'm just 25. if you call me Khushiji I feel like 40+.

Payal giggled hearing her complain.

Khushi: So you will call me Khushi right?

Payal: I can't you are elder than me.

Khushi: What?

Payal: I'm two years less than you.

Khushi: So what just two years yaar.

Payal: How can I...

Khushi: Ok fine if you want you can call me sister as I'm elder than you. Is that fine?

Payal: How can I. you are ASR fam...

Khushi: Listen Payal Just now I mentioned Don't leak this to anyone.

Payal: Sorry.

Khushi keeping a sad face: It's okay I know you don't like me as a friend or Sister. That's why you are hesitant to accept me.

Payal feels guilty for making her sad: No no it's not like that. I accept you as my Friend and Sister.

Khushi happily: Really... Ok, call me.

Payal: I accept you as my friend and sister but I can't call you by your name. so can I call you Didi

Khushi happily hugs her: Of course, you can dear. For now, can you lead me to Canteen?

Payal: Sure Didi. But Didi your leg.

Khushi forgets her act of pain: Hmmm yaa I think it's gone. I'm perfectly alright.

Payal: Didi you take a rest here, I will buy whatever you want.

Khushi: Payal seriously I'm fine now.

Payal: Ok lets go Didi.

.

.

Getting a strong Coffee for Arnav Khushi and Payal exit from the canteen without giving any damn to people who were watching them. Suddenly one guy stood in front of Khushi seeing her lustful. Khushi gave a blank look at him.

Guy: Hi Pretty lady. I'm Vinay, Vinay Bharadwaj. What's your lovely name?

Lady: Why? Are you going to do puja in her name

Vinay: Riya why did you always misunderstand me?

Riya: I very well can understand your so-called good intentions, Mr. Vinay.

Vinay: I'm trying to befriend her.

Riya: Ok let's see if she is willing to be your friend. Turing towards Khushi giving her a polite smile " Hi I'm Ri...."

Khushi: Riya I remember. By the way, I'm Khushi Gupta.

Vinay gives a sly smile: Khushi what a sweet name. Giving his hand for a handshake " I'm Vinay you can call me anything you want pretty lady"

Instead of a handshake, Khushi greets him by joining her hands: Namaste. I will call you by your name Mr. Vinay. You are not my friend or my family to use a Nickname. And kindly call me Ms.Gupta.

Vinay: Aree Khushi you are our colleague it's our duty to make the newcomers comfortable.

Khushi: I'm more than comfortable here. I had my friends here who will comfort me when I need them. You don't have to worry about me.

Vinay: Khushi I was just trying to help

Riya: It's not clear she don't need your help so leave our way, Mr. Bharadwaj.

Vinay left from there getting enough insults from her.

Payal: Thanks Riyaji

Riya: Gosh Payal how many times do I have to tell you, please call me Riya, not Riyaji

Payal: Sorry Riya

Riya: That's ok. Khushi Mam if you need anything you can ask me.

Khushi: No I'm fine.Turing towards Payal " Payal you go to your cabin I will leave from her". Payal bid bye to both of them.

Khushi seriously: Riya don't tell anyone about me and my friendship with Raizada.

Riya with a smug smile: Did I know you before?

Khushi smirked: Great that's what I want. By the way who was he?

Riya: His name is Vinay he working in the marketing department. No 1 cheap flirt and ba***** who just wants to get into pants.

Khushi: Didn't anyone give a complaint against him?

Riya: No no one did.

Khushi: Mystery.

Riya: Mystery right? Anyway, you are looking quite different. I didn't recognize you from the first meeting. But when Akash sir said your name I recognized you.

Khushi: That's better even I want that... Which department are you in?

Riya: Modeling department

Khushi: I think you got the right destination. Did the models give tiff or you?

Riya: Both.

Khushi: I don't think they are giving tiff for you... Ouch... She stumbles with someone and the hot coffee spill into her hand burning her skin.

Someone: You Bloody Middle-class don't you have eyes

Riya: Why did you forget you're good for nothing eyes at your home? You bumped with her not the other way.

Lavanya: You b***h mind your words.

Riya with a smug look: Here everyone knows who the real b***h

Lavanya: You

Riya interpreted her: Come, Khushi let's go... Did you get hurt... Seeing her skin turns red... Oh my god, your skin turned red. Come I will take you to the medical room.

Khushi: It's not a big deal. If I get irritated I will put cream.

Riya: But... Ok fine at least wash your hand with cold water I will get some ice cubes from the canteen.

Khushi: Riya it's not needed I'm going to my cabin and will wash there.

Riya: Ok fine. I will take you to the elevator.

Khushi: I'm not a kid Riya.

Riya: I know you are not a kid but definitely a new one in this office.

Khushi smiling: I remember my way, Riya. I take my leave. See you later.

Riya: Sure.

Lavanya with a loud voice: HELLO DID YOU GUYS FORGOT YOU JUST BUMP WITH ME AND MAKING THE FILES FALL, WHO WILL TAKE THE FILES?

Riya: You dropped the file and it's your wish to take it or leave it there.

Lavanya: You bl...

Khushi interpreting her: Riya leave it. And take the files. I know it's so embarrassing that you forgot to wear your pant. Consultant the best neurologist. If you want I can recommend you to someone.

Lavanya Dress

Lavanya: You middle class b****.

Khushi with a pitiful face: Seems like you see yourself everywhere. You better visit a psychiatrist also. It feels like your case will be tough to handle. So be quick.

Khushi went from there after giving a good reply to her question. Lavanya went to her cabin fuming seeing Khushi and others laughing at her.

.

.

ASR CABIN

Khushi tries to open the washroom door seeing it locked from the inside " Arine are you there?"

Arnav: Ya Khush one sec. Opening the door he smiles at her. His jaw dropped seeing her ignoring him royal he clutched her hand to drag her close to him. But Khushi immediately hissed in pain. " Hey what happens?"

Khushi: Nothing Partner.

Arnav sternly: Khushi

Khushi: Hot Coffee spilled on my hand

Taking her inside the restroom he brought her hand under the running water " Where were your thought Khushi and why can't you be careful dammit. See it turned red"

Khushi with a sarcastic smile: Like I wanted to spill the coffee and enjoy hearing your scolding

Arnav glared at her and took back her to the cabin making her sit in his chair he bring a first aid box and kneel in front of her to treat her wound. Khushi stood up from his seat hurriedly " You sit here. I will sit on the other chair, not in CEO's chair"

Arnav: Don't be ridiculous Khushi

Khushi: I'm not ridiculous, you are. What will your staff think of the CEO kneeling before his Temporary PA?

Arnav: I don't carry about others.

Khushi: Of course, you don't. but I care

Arnav sighed deeply: Khushi what will you do if the role is reversed

Khushi: What do you mean

Arnav dragged another chair from the other side of his table " What I mean is If you are the CEO and I'm your temporary PA who came to help you" sitting on the chair beside his CEO's chair " And also I'm your Partner, Best friend, jaan. What will you do if I got injured and refused to seat in YOUR CEO's chair thinking about others? Will you think about others or Me aka your Temporary PA/ Partner? What I have to do"

Not giving any reply Khushi sits on the CEO's chair without any hesitation giving her hand to him " Apply medicine Partner. My So-called Boss will get angry if he came to know we were chit-chatting. But I can make an exception as I'm his Partner, Bestfriend and Shona. So little bit of liberty is allowed for me". Arnav smirked looking at her silently " What, are you going to stare at me or treat me? Come on, yaar apply the medicine fast before I will change my mind"

Arnav raised his eyebrow: Really will you?

Khushi: Hmmm not about the word but Medicine

Arnav in a challenging tone: Without applying the medicine you are not going to stand from this chair.

Khushi Challenging: If I do

Arnav drags the chair close to him and smirks: Simple you will get your next Punishment

Khushi's eyes go wide and immediately showed her hand: Apply the medicine fast. I have some work.

Arnav smirks: What work?

Khushi: Nothing just checking some emails and ya tell me do you need my help in anything

Arnav: For now no work for you. just take some rest.

Khushi: I'm doing that since the time I reached here.

Arnav: Great, enjoy no one in the place get this chance

Khushi: You are making me lazy Arine. Don't blame me in the future.

Arnav: Don't worry I will not blame you

Khushi: Fine. Now sit in your chair.

Arnav: Not again Khushi

Khushi: Areee let me finish. I'm going to relax on your sofa so I don't need this chair and I will sit here whenever I want ok. she sits on the sofa placing her legs on the center table. " What are you looking Do your work"

Arnav: Unbelievable

.

After Lunch in ASR Cabin

Seeing Khushi getting inside the washroom Akash signals Arnav and starts " Bhai makes sure Khush stays in your cabin. don't let her room around"

Nk: Why Akash

Akash: Our male staff not working properly

Arnav: What the

Aakash: Bhai they are so interested in knowing about Khush and making friends with her.

Nk: So what Akash if they want to become a reference then let it be

Akash: Nk they don't want to become friends with her but more than that and Khush will feel uncomfortable.

Nk: Don't worry Aakash we will handle them

Arnav: But Khushi will feel uncomfortable working here and she came here for us if not that Sheetal will be behind us

Nk: Ya Nannav you are right

Arnav: Aakash if you can watch over Khushi when she is outside my cabin

Akash: Don't worry bhai I will take care of her but what will we do when we both become busy I don't know how will she handle them you know right how some of our staff behave. You know Nk in the morning I was introducing her all the men were staring at her. The men in the office will admire her and the women will envy her for her beauty, Intelligence and most importantly she knows Raizada Don't know how will she handle them

Arnav: Even I worried about that

Nk: Don't worry Nannav I will take care of Khush you know compared to both of you I have less workload.

Arnav: But Khushi will like not.

Nk: Don't worry Nannav I will handle those who keep eye on her.

Arnav and Akash's smirked seeing each other. They know how to provoke Nk to make him overprotective. Seeing Khushi come outside the washroom they smiled at her.

Khushi: What are the Raizada brothers are planning

Akash: Just talking about the Project. See you later Khush, Bhai

Khushi: Ok. After Akash and Nk went out of his cabin. She went near the Glass wall looking outside the cabin and enjoying the city view

Arnav: So what happened to you

Khushi: Me what happened to me

Arnav: That is what I am asking you Khushi why is your face looking dull

Khushi with a sulking face: I miss Diya I want to see my baby. You know this is the first I have been away from her.

Seeing her face Arnav feels bad for her " Khushi if want you can go home there is no compulsion I will handle Dadi and Sheetal"

Khushi: There is no need to handle your dadi and that Sheetal I just feel sad for some seconds anyway within a few years she will go to school leaving me alone

Arnav: Don't know who Kid you or Diya are.

Khushi: Do I look like a kid to you?

Arnav smirked: Of course not you look...

Interpreting his sentence: Actually, I don't need to know about that. Khushi trying to escape from him. Arnav dragged her closer to him catching her waist and making her bang into him.

Arnav: What trying to escape from me?

Khushi raised her eyebrow: Why do I want to escape from you

Arnav drags her more closely to him: So you have no problem being this close with me. Caressing her cheek looking at her intensely " What, have no problem right?"

Khushi smirked looking at him locking her hand behind his neck and pulling him closer to her: Actually, I have no problem being sooooooo much close to you. Arnav smiling touched her forehead with his.

(Imagine them as Arshi Guys)

Both get lost in each other warmth and feeling only to be disturbed by a door knock. Cursing the person in his mind Arnav called them inside.

Annie: ASR your meeting

ASR: Hmmm I will be there in a few minutes

After Annie took her to leave Arnav assigned some work to Khushi and went to the meeting which will take more than 1 hour.

Khushi finished all work that are assigned to her within a few minutes and went towards the canteen to have a hot coffee. NK who came saw Khushi going towards the canteen follow her immediately. They were a few staff in the canteen who was staring at her one of the male staff built the courage in him to go towards Khushi to have a chat with her.

M. Staff ( Male Staff): Hi Khushi, I'm Rahul I'm working here as assist...

They were interpreted by NK who rush towards them putting his hands over her shoulder: Hi Khush, What are you doing here?

Khushi pushes his hands away from her shoulder and gives a silent glare to him: Getting Coffee.

Nk shrugging his shoulder with a little bit loud voice: Black coffee right? You know Khush I like the handmade coffee you make for me. But don't how you and Bhai like this Black Coffee and anyway if you want you can make it from our canteen as Bhai loves your handmade Coffee prepare one for him also. I will have your handmade coffee at ho...

Khushi glares at him and shouts: NK

Nk looked around everyone was staring at them smiling sheepishly at Khushi: Sorry Khush, I got over-excited seeing you in AR

Khushi: You know what I will deal with you after. turning towards the counter " Please cancel the coffee"

Nk: Khush why are you canceling the coffee if bhai gets to know this he will get angry with me please Khush

Khushi with an irritating look: Get lost NK

NK: Khush what happened to you did I make you sad

Khushi with a sarcastic smile: Why do you make me sad actually I'm very happy

NK: Thank God otherwise no one can save me from the Monster.

Khushi with a tired look: I am going to my cabin NK

NK: Bye Khush

The Staff who heard them were looking in astonishment, jealousy, and envy seeing their combat with each other. Men were clearly jealous because they can't talk with her as she know and were friendly with their Bosses. Ladies were jealous and envied her because of her beauty, she knows by the Raizadas and was familiar with them as they like her handmade coffee as they want to become like her. Some of the ladies try to trap raizadas brothers for Money, Looks, and Fame but they never talked beyond work if they try to flirt with them they will royally ignore them or be blackmarked. About Trapping ASR only some of the staff know how ASR looks and some of them think Lavanya was ASR's Girlfriend and are now starting to get doubt her.

Arnav and Akash who saw everything on CCTV were laughing looking at Khushi's condition. Khushi barged into his cabin giving a dangerous look " Don't mess with me just call that idiot here now" suppressing their smile Aakash call NK immediately to come to the ASR cabin. Arnav gave a look to Akash like today's NK chapter will close.

NK smiling enter his cabin only to be yelped in pain " Ahhhhh Khushi what are you doing leave my hair" Arnav and Akash laughed loudly looking at NK's condition. Escaping from Khushi's hold NK rushed behind Arnav to save himself. Feeling pity for his condition Arnav " Khushi NK is a kid leave him otherwise he will start crying"

Khushi: Actually you are right he is a kid but you both or not. You both make him do this right.

Arnav, Akash: What the

Khushi: What the nahi what the hell... She started chasing to beat them. Four of them were running inside the cabin like a playground at last Khushi hold Arnav and Akash's ears twisting them. " Why are you both doing this"

Arnav: Khushi then little warning then only they will not disturb you or misbehave with you in the future.

Khushi: I can handle them Arnav

Arnav: I know you can handle them very well. Because of the promise only, I warn them indirectly otherwise in place of Aakash and NK I will be the one who speaks. Please for my satisfaction just let them take care of you.

Khushi: I don't think there is something to take care of already everything is done you both guys make sure of that mainly NK. Wow what a performance

NK: So you forgive us

Khushi: Is I'm having any option?

Arnav, Aakash, NK smiling: NO

Akash, NK went outside after a few minutes. Arnav looked at Khushi smirkingly " So I won the bet"

Khushi: Ya what do I have to do

Arnav: Not now I will think and tell you later

Khushi: Fine Mr. ASR

.

.

AMAN ROOM

All youngsters were laughing hearing what happened in AR and saw how Khushi drag NKs hair. Diya was sitting on Kushi's lap playing with her Mama's hair and face as she missed her mama very much. She is not willing to leave her for a second from the time she came home.

Khushi: Is she cried a lot?

Aman: After having a nap she cried but then both Mamu and baby played a lot. haina baby

Anjali: Yes Khushi she is an understanding child

Roshini: Haan babe she cried but seeing your photo she stopped crying and asked for you. But later Aarav helps to divert her.

Aarav snuggles into Khushi from her side: I too missed you a lot GF

Khushi with a babish voice: My Babies missed me. Kissing both Aarav and Diya's foreheads.

Diya kissing Khushi's lips: Maa

Arnav slid towards them kissing Diya's cheeks: What about Paa

Diya kissing Arnav's cheek: Paa

.

.

Hey Sorry for the Late update Guys, the Next update will be after 300 votes and Unlimited Valuable Comments...😍😍

Hey guys there is another announcement. I have published "Finding Arshi stories" please do visit there.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

80.1K 4.6K 28
Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of AR Fashion house and number one business man in India. A rude, arrogant and Cold hearted person to the world. A great bro...
107K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...
63.8K 2.7K 8
Story of a broken soul and her saviour. Khushi ,adopted daughter of Guptas...From childhood, she only got betrayal from all. Now she is living only f...
202K 8.3K 31
Arnav is a widower. Khushi is the mother of an 8 year old son. When happens when they cross each other.