๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‘๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ |...

By -asterine

โ€ข๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎโ€ข [๐Ÿ‡จโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€Š] This is about Hinata being a Famous Singer, Actor and... More

Chp 1: ๐‘ด๐’š ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
Chp 3: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†!?
Chp 4: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘
Chp 5: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!?
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 6: ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 3)
Chp 7: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’†
Chp 8: ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚?
Chp 9: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜๐’”
Chp 10: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’ˆ + ๐‘ช๐’๐’–๐’†?
Chp 11: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
Chp 12: ๐‘ถ๐’๐’… ๐‘จ๐’„๐’’๐’–๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…
Bonus Chp: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”
Chp 13: ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ป๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
Chp 14: ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’š
Chp 15: ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 16: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
Chp 17: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”
Chp 18: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’†๐’ ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 19: "๐‘ฐ ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’•"
Chp 20: ๐‘บ๐’–๐’“๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’‡๐’•
Chp 21: ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‚๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘น๐’†๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’๐’
Chp 22: ๐‘จ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
Chp 23: ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•!? & ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’š๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚'๐’” ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ!?
New Story!!!!
Chp 24: ๐‘ฒ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’…!?
Chp 25: "๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘จ!!!"
Chp 26: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 27: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’“๐’–๐’•๐’‰ ๐‘ผ๐’๐’‡๐’๐’๐’…๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 28: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 29: ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 30: ๐‘ป๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”
Chp 31: ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’Š ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚
Chp 32: ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐‘จ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 33: ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Œ
Chp 34: ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•
Chp 35: ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
Chp 36: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Valentine's Special: ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•
Chp 37: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‚๐’ (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 38: ๐‘บ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’”
Chp 39: ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ (๐‘ฒ๐’†๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚ + ๐‘ฒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’‚)
Chp 40: "๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ผ๐’‘"
Chp 41: ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’†๐’”
Chp 42: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 1)
Chp 43: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’” (๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’• 2)
Chp 44: "๐‘ซ๐’๐’'๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐‘ด๐’†!"
Chp 45: ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”
Chp 46: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’–๐’ ๐‘บ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’…
Chp 47: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘จ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…
Chp 48: ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’Ž
Chp 49: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’Š๐’ˆ 3
Chp 50: ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š
Chp 51: ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’–๐’”
Chp 52: ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐‘จ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†
Chp 53: ๐‘จ ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’“
Chp 54: ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“
Chp 55: ๐‘จ๐’ ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’†๐’Ž๐’š?
Chp 56: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‚๐’Ž
Chp 57: ๐‘ฝ๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’“๐’๐’”
Chp 58: ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘จ๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ป๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž
choose
Chp 59: ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐‘ซ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…...

Chp 2: "๐‘พ-๐’˜๐’‰๐’๐’‚.."

9.7K 328 124
By -asterine

***

Previously on; An Artist's Secret

'Not focused on his surroundings he didn't notice ears were listening to him as he sang his heart out.'

_________________***__________________

Noya's POV

Me and Tanaka were heading to the roof to go and eat with the team, we going to open the door when we heard a voice coming from the other side of the door, I stick my ear to the door trying to listen to the voice, and my eyes widen when I heard the voice was singing, It sounded so Angelic and it was mesmerizing to here but at the same time it broke me, to listen to the lyrics.

"Woahh!" I whisper yelling to tanaka.

"What is it?!" Tanaka yelled.

"Shhh!!!" I put my index finger to my lips signaling him to shut up.

"Just listen!" Whisper yelling at him and he did. Tanaka put his ear against the door and listen to the beautiful voice that was on the other side.

"Woah..." Tanaka said sadly

"Yeah... whoever that is must've had it rough and holding in a lot of bull that happened to him" Noya sad looking at the ground.

"Yeah...maybe we should leave him be. I don't want to intrude" Tanaka said moving away from the door.

"Yeah, let's go we'll tell the team that we're eating somewhere else"

And then we left to search for the others so we can eat somewhere else.

***

Hinata's POV

I finished singing and waited but they didn't come so I just ate my bento and go through. Haikyugram.

(I know pretty crappy name I thought of well this is what we're dealing with so deal with it) :)

I have two accounts one for normal stuff like volleyball and stuff and one for my social media account that I use as, Ace if your wondering why who Ace is, it's my stage name, so no one can recognize me when I'm performing. I decided to post something on my page, (and this is the pic).

Aceofficial: Here's a Heart for you to keep~❤️, Hey guys sorry I hadn't been posting lately, I've been busy and working on projects, but besides that,
Have an Acestatic day!😁

And then I post it and loged out of that account and back to my normal one,
after that I finished my bento and grabbed my bag and headed to my next classes.

**Skip to the others having lunch, brought to you by the two idiots screaming**

Sugamama's POV

Nishinoya told us to eat somewhere else for some unknown reason, so we complied because we didn't want to deal with whining baby's right now, so we went to the cafeteria and sat down and waited for the others,
Everyone's now here except for a particular Orange ball of sunshine.

"hmmm..." I hummed losing my patience.

"What is it Suga-san?" Yamaguchi ask before munching on a carrot from his bento.

"It's been quite some time now and Hinata still isn't here yet..." I said worriedly.

"Maybe he's already practicing?" Dadchi said reassuringly.

The other were getting worried as wwll, except for Bakayama and Saltyshima. Until they heard-

Ping

Ping

Someone's phone goes off, they checked they're phones and it was Nishinoya's and Tsukisima's phone's, Nishinoya looks at the notification and Tsukisima just ignore it, Nishinoya looked at the notification he got and Eyes shot open and nearly choking on his food when he saw it.

Noya's POV

We we're eating and Suga-san and Daichi-san were talking about something about Hinata not being here, and that's when we grew worried about him, until-

Ping

Ping

I felt my phone vibrate and I immediately took it out and look at it, and it was a notification about, Ace!
It cuase' me to nearly choke on my food and eyes wide open, just then Tanaka patted my back to stop the coughing and recoverd, I looked at my phone again immediately going through, Haikyugram and there I saw,
Ace! Posted a picture!.

"Aaa-hHghhh!!!" I shouted while jumping up and down.

"Why are you shouting?!?!" Suga-san yelled.

"ACEOFFICIAL POSTED ON HAIKYUGRAM!!!" I shouted showing them the picture Ace posted. You might not notice but as Tsukisima heard that he grabbed his phone making sure to look not eager to check it. (Yes, I made Tsukisima a fan of Hinata for this) :).

"Whose Aceofficial? Never heard of him before..?" Suga-san asked.

"Mhm...never heard of someone named Ace here before..is he a Celebrity or somethin'? Daichi asked.
I looked at them deadpan and spoke.

"You don't know ACE?!?!" I jumped on the table, making their food jumped up all well.

"WE WONT KNOW IF YOU WONT TELL US NOYA-SAN" Tanaka and Kageyama said pissed off.

"Ok, ok, fine, and Stop shouting were in the cafeteria!" I said jumping off the table, and going to Daichi-san and Suga-san.

"If you don't know Ace is a Celebrity!
he's a Singer, Model, and Actor in America, that's why you don't know him. But rumours said that...."

"that...what?" Kageyama asked as he slurped his milk carton.

I took a deep breath and said-" RUMOURS HAS IT THAT HES HERE IN JAPANNNN!!!" I said jumping up and down with sparkling eyes, Basically, Fanboying over Ace.

Everyone sweatdroped and Tsukisima
just glance at the hyper idiot with a straight face but in the inside his surprised.

"So-" Kageyama was about to say something when I cut him off.

"Here's some pictures of him-"

'One thing is for sure-' Suga began in his thoughts but interrupted by the other's thoughts. '- he's cute-..'.

"Here's another one-!" Noya said showing us a-.

"w-whoa..!" Suga said stuttering, with a brush of pink on his cheeks and nearly having a nosebleed.

"H-he..lo-oks..-" Kageyama was cut of with Yamaguchi saying.

"Amazing.." Yamaguchi said taking the phone and searched more of Ace's pictures, by now everyone was surrounding Yamaguchi to see more Pictures. (They were obviously attracted to the Redhead).

(Btw, when on stage Hinata's appearance change, his hair is a darker shade of orange making it almost like a brunette, and he wore sunglasses sometimes too).

The bell rang, scaring the team, and they hurry to the they're classes and head to the gym to practice.

'little did they know a little birdie was there first doing-'

_________________***__________________

Sorry CLIFFHANGER!! but if your reading this thanks again and I'll update later again so I can finish my modules.

Again thank you all for reading and stay tuned for an update later!!!💮♥️

-author-chan~😘

BYEEEEEE😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning โš ๏ธ Boyร—Boy Cussing Bad grammar
11.3K 417 26
Akaashi keiji fell in love with hinata shoyo who plays for karasuno. Ever since akaashi played volley-ball with hinata and a few others akaashi felt...
184K 5.5K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...
77.6K 1.3K 15
Haikyuu x Reader โ—ˆ~ Y/n L/n is a second year at Karasuno High School. She's an amusing and kind person but when it comes to school, she's very antiso...