OPR@UrService

By CharuSharma3

A little dark and passionate touch to IPKKND. Never in her wildest dreams did Khushi Gupta imagine this side... More

Prologue
OPR - 1
OPR - 2
OPR - 3
OPR - 4
OPR - 5
OPR - 6
Precap -1
OPR - 7
OPR - 8
OPR - 9
OPR - 10
OPR - 11
OPR - 12
OPR - 13
RECAP:
OPR - 14
OPR - 15
OPR - 16
Precap - 2
OPR - 17
OPR - 18
OPR - 19
Note:
OPR - 20
Precap - 4
OPR - 21
OPR - 22
Precap - 5
OPR - 23
Announcement!

Precap - 3

2.3K 153 8
By CharuSharma3

Hello guys. I know I am taking really long. But the update is still being edited. So here is a little something from the upcoming chapter of OPR@UrService. Read and enjoy. I promise I will publish the complete chapter soon enough.

Khushi listen to me alright?

Nai listen. Aap listen. Humse baat kiye bagair aap aise kaise rishte ki baat Naniji se karsakte hain? Boliye??
(I wont. You listen. Why did you not discuss things with me before making such a grand declaration in front of Naniji? Explain it to me?)

Poochte to tumhara jawab haan hota kya?
(Would you have answered the question in my favor?)

Nai magar...
(No but...)

Growling like a wolf the obsessive creature within Arnav folded Khushi in his arms as she fidgeted in response to his firm grip. But his dark side did not falter and continued to hold her squiggling form. His predatory self had taken over Arnav Raizada completely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 6.4K 19
And we are back. Feisty and bold Khushi Kumari Gupta falls for Arnav Singh Raizada. At first sight. Clueless ASR is intimidated around this chirpy so...
354K 16.5K 25
SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at the party. And her rescuer became ASR. Y...
587K 30.1K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...