1-800-Cinderella

By Musiq4lyf

Cindy works part time at a hotline. Her front name being Cinderella. When Cindy gets involved with a guy thro... More

1-800-Cinderella (1)
1-800-Cinderella (2)
1-800-Cinderella (3)
1-800-Cinderella (4)
1-800-Cinderella (5)
1-800-Cinderella (6)
1-800-Cinderella (7)
1-800-Cinderella (8)
1-800-Cinderella (9)
1-800-Cinderella (10)
1-800-Cinderella (11)
1-800-Cinderella (13)
1-800-Cinderella (14)
1-800-Cinderella (15)
1-800-Cinderella (16)
1-800-Cinderella (17)
1-800-Cinderella (18)
1-800-Cinderella (19)
1-800-Cinderella (20)
1-800-Cinderella (21)
1-800-Cinderella (22)
1-800-Cinderella (23)
1-800-Cinderella (24)
1-800-Cinderella (25)
1-800-Cinderella (26)
1-800-Cinderella (27)
Epilogue
The Story Goes On

1-800-Cinderella (12)

54.7K 1.5K 235
By Musiq4lyf

LOL I'm not too sure about this chapter. Tell me what you think? Please? :D

My hands were clutched tight around the limo driver’s neck whose name turned out to be Frank or whatever, or at least that’s what Trevor kept yelling out. How dare this son of a bitch keep me from going home like this?

“Cindy, let go of Frank! Cindy!” Trevor begged. I felt his hands clutch onto my hips, trying to pry me off. Frank looks a little purple. Was that normal? “Let go, Cindy, Jesus!” Trevor gave another hard yank on my body and then Frank was out of my hands, falling against the limo, gasping for air.

My body was flush against Trevor’s and he had some serious abs. My breathing was ragged and my hands were empty. So much for that battle. I frowned at Trevor and he put me down, blushing awkwardly. What a loser.

“So, let’s get this straight…” I narrowed my eyes. “You never ever throughout this whole time we have been stranded out here called the tow truck service so we could get out of here?”

Frank cleared his throat and smiled, sheepish. “No, I never called them,” he answered, voice hoarse.

“Why in the hell not!” I threw my arms up in the air, letting them fall back down to my thighs with a loud smack. Trevor held back a smile.

“You two need to spend more time with each other. You obviously don’t know how great your chemistry is.” Frank shrugged. I gaped and Trevor gaped right beside me. I started seeing red and went for him, but Trevor held me back.

“Allow me.” Trevor punched Frank in the face.

Time stopped for me and I looked up at the gloriousness that was Trevor. God, he was actually really attractive. He had dark hair that flopped into his gorgeous green eyes, muscles that bulged through his clean white shirt, his sleeves of his cardigan rolled up against his biceps. Oh and his lips, they looked so soft. Then his expression after hitting Frank…so powerful, so dominant, so manly. He can do whatever he wants with me tonight—

Oh my God, what the fuck was wrong with me? Trevor was hideous. Ah! Someone hit me! I have no idea what’s even going on. Have to get rid of the image I just brewed of Trevor being some of kind of hero God. I began to run around in circles. What do I do? What do I do? I ran straight forward and into a tree.

~.~

“…Then three little piggies went to market and one got ate.” I heard an obnoxious giggle and my stomach clenched. “Three little pigges went to market and one got got! You get it, it got got!” The giggling became hysterical laughter and my stomach clenched harder.

I blinked my eyes open to find Trevor and Frank staring up at me. I put a hand to my vibrating stomach to find that I was the one laughing and talking.

“Three little pigges went to market and one was a ninja! Oh, stealth mode!” I busted out laughing. I can’t control my bodily functions.

“Make sure she doesn’t face plant onto the floor. I’m going to go find a signal so she can get medical attention. She could have a concussion,” Frank-something-whatever mumbled before taking off.

Trevoroppolis-of-the-other-universe sat down next to me, pulling my head into his lap as my laughter died out. “’You hit your head pretty hard I think.”

“Hard…Like knocking on wood hard?” I chuckled.

“Cindy…”

“Who is Cindy? Oh my God, like Cinderella…? She’s so cute. I love silver slippers.” I smiled up at Trevoroppolis.

He cocked his head to the side and then let out a little chuckle. “You’re really fucked up right now. I hope Frank can get a call through.”

“This star looks like Mulan,” I whispered, pointing up at a random bunch of stars.

“That’s really great, Cindy. Shh, stop talking.” He patted my hand and then froze as I froze. Trevoroppolis was touching me! I smiled and he began to caress my hair, calming me down. I snuggled into his lap, laying my head on his chest. “Uh, hi there.” He gave a tight lipped smile.

“You’re warm…” I snuggled closer.

“I guess you should knock into trees more often, you’re much nicer.” His hand was such a comfort. Ooh, something shiny coming up ahead! I leaned into it and Trevor pulled me back, his body rigid. “Shh, don’t move.”

The light grew closer and my heart began to beat faster and faster with its arrival. “The lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights,” I sang.

“Are you kidding me? You’re singing off that stupid commercial? Shush!” Trevor hissed at me.

The light waved frantically around and a woman emerged. “Are you guys okay? It’s awful late and it’s getting quite chilly out here.” The woman was dressed in some ranger gear or something.

“Are you a part of the Go Diego Go ranger rescue team?” I gasped.

“Excuse her, she hit her head on this tree and we need to get her help. I think she may have head trauma or something.” Trevor cleared his throat.

“I can get you to a hospital in my patrol car. Come with me,” the lady said, smiling warmly.

“Stranger danger! Stranger danger! Stranger danger!” I screamed. Trevor put a hand over my mouth and laughed awkwardly.

“Let’s hurry,” the lady mumbled and headed back in the direction she came in. Frankiepoo came back through the trees, his head bowed.

“I can’t get a signal, sorry guys.” He sighed.

“It’s okay, we have help now. Just follow me,” Trevor ordered. He looked down at me. “Can you walk?”

“All I need is my two left feet, and my two front teeth,” I sang. Trevor rolled his eyes and hefted me into his arms. “Hey! Rape! Rape!”

“I’m going to knock you into another tree if you don’t stop.” Trevor’s voice was like steel.

I purred. “Ooh, I don’t want Trevoroppolis to be mad at me. I’ll be a good girl.” I winked.

He blinked at me, his eyes wide with surprise. “We really need to get you to a hospital.”

The car was crowded with Go Diego Go Ranger Explorer driving, her PIC (Partner in crime) next to her in the passenger seat looking like Dora and Trevoroppolis, Frankiepoo, and I in the backseat.

“Swiper no swiping!” I giggled. Trevor bit back a smile and Frankiepoo rolled his eyes. “Are we there yet?”

“Not too far now, dear.” Go Diego Go Explorer smiled at me.

“Your teeth are like individual sticks of butter,” I blurted out. Trevoroppolis gasped and smacked me in the arm. Go Diego Go Explorer’s face turned hard like stone and she turned back around. Whew! At least her eyes are on the road now. “Ow!” I hissed.

“Way to go, that was two minutes later,” Frankiepoo muttered.

“Love me Frankiepoo!” I squealed.

“Someone kill me.”

“Here we are.” Go Diego Go Explorer parked the car and glared at me through the rearview mirror.

“Mirrors are the window to the soul,” I whispered.

Trevor narrowed his eyes. “Um, it’s eyes are the windows to the soul.”

“But eyes aren’t see through eyes like mirrors.” I pouted.

“You can’t see through a mirror, Cindy!” Frankiepoo yelled.

“Yes you can!”

“Nuh uh!”

“Yes huh!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“You can’t!”

“Can too!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Shut up!” Trevoroppolis boomed. All fell silent. “Now, come on so you can get checked out at the hospital.” He lifted me from the car and into the anesthetic smelling, bright light blaring hospital. I cringed. “What’s wrong?” he whispered.

“I don’t like hospitals,” I whined.

“Shh, you’ll be okay.”

“Trevor, I’m scared.”

“Hey, you said my name right this time.” He smiled.

I clutched onto him. “Don’t let them get me!”

“Shh, Cindy.”

I shivered and a woman in scrubs came over, rolling a wheelchair with her. “I’ll take her from here.” The lady smiled. I shuddered. Trevor sat me in the wheelchair and I clutched onto his hand, eyes wide. He gave me a reassuring smile and slipped his hand from mine.

With a gulp, I watched as Trevor slipped farther and farther from my view. My head started to throb and I groaned, putting a hand to my head. The nurse’s lips pressed into a hard line and she rolled me faster to a room, lifting me with ease and setting me onto the bed.

I looked down at the controls and started pressing them all. Up, down, up, down, up, down…Too much up, my body was scrunched. Down, up, up, up, up, down, down, down! I clapped. This was so much fun!

Someone cleared their throat from the doorway and I blushed, finding the doctor standing with amusement on his face. Oh, this doctor was smoking. He had blonde hair cropped on his head, clear blue eyes, and he was tall. Yummy. I approve of this…man? I busted out laughing.

“Care to share what’s funny?” he asked, raising an eyebrow.

“No, hi, I’m…Cindy?” I cocked my head to the side. “Yeah, Cindy.” I chuckled.

“I think you hit your head pretty hard, Cindy.” He smiled.

“Did I?” My giggles wouldn’t stop.

“I believe so. Let’s see, darling.”

My heart fluttered at his words and then his hand was on my head, probing. “Date me!” I blurted.

Shit. I said that aloud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 3K 7
Hawk- The Vice President of the Rebel Souls MC has a secret. He's his President's right hand man, a bad boy with a bad attitude and rockin' body to m...
44.9K 1.4K 27
Meet Cindy, short for Cinderella. She can kick ass and solve crimes as well as her father, the head man for POSBA (Protection of Supernatural Beings...
3K 43 26
Rose sleeps with a random guy only to find out that she did the deed with her new Boss, she tries to avoid what happens but he keeps coming to her li...
2.5M 90K 43
*currently being re-edited* Alice works for a huge company, but like any humble, kind-hearted employee, she's at the bottom of the food chain. Her bo...