𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈

By kiikiisaidfuckyou

"𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄, 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩.." - 𝘾𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙖 More

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

65.4K 3.6K 19.7K
By kiikiisaidfuckyou

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐚 𝐋𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬

I laid in bed watching Spongebob. I had the CD's since I ordered them from Amazon. It was so cool ordering stuff, I ordered more things but that was my favorite thing that I ordered. Next, I wanted to start ordering clothes and shoes but I didn't know what would be cute.

I'll figure that out soon. I had my style figured out.

I'm finally out of school and that had me excited- Wait what the fuck am I doing? Let me write this in my diary.

I grabbed my diary and started writing.

Diary Entry #2

I met a boy. Well, Dee. The boy who hit me in the face with the ball. He told me I spoke like a Robot but if I talk like a robot, he speaks like a uneducated boy. Anyway, I controlled my anxiety attack and I'm so proud of myself. I've NEVER been able to do that but I did it the other day.

Anyway let's talk about something more recent.

I ordered from some spongebob tapes from Spongebob and it was so cool. I ordered some more stuff like laptop stuff and a book but that's it. I want to order some clothes and shoes next but I don't know how to go about doing that yet. I'll figure it out.

But yeah, so far things have been pretty cool. I'm actually enjoying being out of school and stuff. It's fun..

I heard a ding indicating that I got a text message from someone. I looked over and I grabbed my phone before shutting my diary. I unlocked my phone and went to my text messages to see I had a message from Dee.

Dee

wyd today?

I'm not doing anything.

slide to the mall with me and my brothers
maya and her friends coming too
you ain't gonna be the only girl

Oh ok
Can Maya help me find some clothes?
I would like to change my style.

Here her number so y'all can talk about that
Send me your addy so I can come get you
Dee sent Baldhead💚 contact

Alright...

I made Maya's contact in my phone and changed the name because I am not calling anyone baldhead. What's wrong with that boy? He's so rude.

I went to the messages and started texting her.

Maya

Hey, This is Kataleya.
I'm going to the mall with you guys today and I was wondering could you help me find some cute clothes. I want to change my style around.

fasho
you got money, right?

Yes.

I huffed and stood up from my bed. My mother dressed like some of the girls from school so I went to her room and saw that she was laying in bed. "I think I just made some friends.." I said.

"Really?!" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah, they invited me to the mall with them today.."

"Well let's get you dressed!" She said. "You can wear some of my clothes because I know you don't got no cool clothes.." She said walking into her closet, I followed behind her and looked around the closet.

"Wanna wear all black?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I don't care.." I said.

"Ok, I got the perfect fit.." She said with a smile.

—————

I walked outside to Dee truck and got inside the front seat. My small body looked so weird inside this big seat but I didn't say anything, I just put my seatbelt on.

"Hey.." I said softly, I looked over and noticed he was staring at me in shock. I started touching my arm. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked with a frown.

"You look..bluk" He said, I chuckled.

"My mom dressed me.." I said simply.

"Yo momma got style.." He said nodding.

"Are you insinuating that I can't dress?" I asked eyeing him, he shook his head.

"No, that's not what I'm saying.." He said, I started laughing hysterically. He looked over at me nervously.

"You laughing and shit. What was funny?" He asked.

"I was just joking with you and you thought I was being honest. I found that funny.." I said calming down my laughter, he chuckled.

"Oh.." He said nodding. "You got a instagram?"

"No.." I said shaking my head. "I wouldn't mind making an account but I don't have one right now.."

"What kind of Social Media you got?" He asked.

"I had Twitter but I could never like understand anything people were saying on there so I only have Kindle.."

"Kindle?" He asked.

"Yeah, Kindle.." I said nodding.

"Fuck is det?"

"It's a book app. I can buy books and read them.."

"You spend yo money on books?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yes.." I said. "But I went to get my nails done with my mother the other day just because I wanted to try something new.."

"Man," He started off. "You so much different than any girl I ever met in Flawda.." He said, I chuckled.

I wish I could just be viewed as normal sometimes.

"I think I'm normal, I'm just much more smarter.."

"You smart but you different. It's something about you that's just so much different.."

"Yeah, maybe.." I said shrugging. "What do you spend your money on?" I asked looking at him.

"Shoes, Weed, Food, and shit.." He said.

"You smoke a lot?" I asked before noticing we were pulling up at a house. "Why are we here?"

"We picking Maya and her friends up.." He said.

"Alright.." I said. The back doors opened and then they shut, Maya and the girl was laughing.

"Hey Dee.." Some girl said. Her voice was soft. I turned around and looked at Maya and then the girl. She was looking at Dee with her bottom lip in her mouth.

Her bottom lip must have something on it.

"Ouuu you look cute.." Maya said smiling at me.

"Thank you.." I said.

"Who did your lashes? They raw as hell.." She said.

"My mother put them on.." I said.

"And your nails cute too. Pop out thennn.." She added, I chuckled. "Oh yeah, Kataleya this my friend Olivia. Olivia this my friend Kataleya.."

"Oh, she's decent.." She said nodding, I nodded.

"So are you.." I said with a smile before turning around in my seat, Dee chuckled as he drove.

"What the fuck she mean by that?" Olivia asked, Dee turned the radio up and blasted the music.

I touched my ear and look at him with a frown. The sound was bothering me bad, I wanted to jump out the car. "My bad.." He said before turning the radio down some.

"Kat, we taking your pics today.." Maya said.

"Pictures for what?" I asked.

"For your instagram.." She said.

"I don't have a account.." I said shaking my head.

"Who don't have a Instagram?" Olivia mumbled.

"We gonna make you one, dont worry girl. Lemme see your phone.." She said, I unlocked it and passed it to her.

It got quiet for a minute as Dee hopped his head to his music. I looked at him and watched as he rapped the music.

"Man, Youngboy be talking that shit fahreal!" He said. "You like it?" He asked looking at me.

"It's alright. I'm not really paying attention to his lyrics because he's screaming.." I said, he chuckled.

"That's how he rap jit.." He said, Olivia scoffed.

"She will never understand what he says.." She said, I shrugged and nodded.

She has a point.

"I probably won't.." I said.

"What you want your name to be?" She asked.

"Um..I don't know. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Ima say itskataleyaa but with two a's. You like it?" She asked, I shrugged.

"Yeah, it's cool.." I said with a shrug.

"Here, it's setup. Now all we have to do is post pictures.." She said with a smile, I nodded.

"Well, ok.." I said.

I went to me and my moms text thread and texted her.

Mom

I just made a instagram
I'm supposed to be taking pictures today

awwww🥺 i'm so happy for you!
be sure to send me some also!!

Ok.

"I followed myself, dee, and Olivia on your page.." She said, I nodded. "I'm finna give you a shoutout because I got a lot of followers.." She said.

I went to the app and the first thing I saw was pictures.

belike.maya

Swipe

40,677 likes
belike.maya even on some chill..

livalittle

7,874 likes
livalittle ion play tag, i been it👩🏽‍🦯.

"You guys have a lot of people liking your posts.." I said.

"Yeah, that's what you call Clout.." Olivia replied.

"Maya has 40 thousand people liking her picture. That's a lot of people.." I said in shock, Maya chuckled.

"Yeah, that's because I do youtube and stuff.." She said.

"I like Youtube.." I replied nodding.

"You should make a channel.." Maya suggested.

"I don't know. I think I'm ok with the Instagram stuff for now.." I said nodding, Olivia scoffed.

"You good Olivia? You need some water or sum?" Dee asked glancing back at her.

"No, why you ask that?" She said.

"It sound like you tryna clear your throat cause you keep making li sounds.." He said, I sat here confused as always because I didn't get the sounds either. I thought she was just making sounds, I do that sometimes.

"Naw, I'm good.." She said.

—————

"Ok, Ima hold your bags. You stand right here and do what I showed you while Treasure takes your pictures.." Maya said, I stood by the wall and started doing the pose that Maya had showed me to do.

"Like this?" I asked, she nodded.

"Yesss, now look off somewhere else.." She said.

I did as told and she squealed. "Yessss! Period friend!"

I laughed nervously and watched as Dee walked over to us and got into my pictures. He threw his middle finger up and I stood there awkwardly.

"Put your finger up too.." He said.

I threw my middle finger up.

"Y'all would be so cute.." Treasure said with her bottom lip out, I chuckled.

"We cute.." Gleesh said wrapping her arms around her waist, I looked at Dee who was on his phone texting with bags in his hands. Treasure handed me my phone and I walked off to Maya and grabbed my bags from her. I had a lot of stuff too. I think I got the most stuff out of everybody to be honest.

"Damn, Call ha Big Bank Bataleya.." Gleesh said, I stared at him and blinked as everybody else laughed. "It was a joke.." He said, I laughed.

"Ohh.." I said, Dee started grabbing some of my bags.

"You got a lot of shit.." He said, I nodded.

"I wanted to change my closet around and stuff.."

"You got like 4 pairs of shoes.." He said eyeing my bags.

"I have some more coming in the mail.." I said before noticing Maya coming over to me.

"We gotta post that picture you just took.." She said.

"Ok.." I said, Dee stood closely behind me but I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say.

"What's the caption gonna be?" I asked.

"The barbie you'll never get to play with.." Maya said as she typed on my phone.

itskataleyaa

itskataleyaa the barbie you'll never get to play with.

"No emoji?" I asked looking at her.

"Nope. That makes a statement.." She said, I nodded.

"Cool.." I said looking around. "Are we gonna continue to shop or are we about to leave?" I asked, Dee chuckled.

"You done fa the day jit.." He replied.

"Yeah, you done fa the day. You barely can carry your bags.." Gleesh joked, I rolled my eyes.

"I could've just put them in the car.." I said lowly.

"Naw you done. You hungry?" He asked, I nodded.

"What you want ta eat?"

"I want Buffalo Wings.." I said with a smile.

"Ight we can go to Buffalo Wild Wings.." He said.

"Where did Olivia go?" I asked looking around. She hadn't been with us for some time and I didn't want to leave her here with no ride.

Dee shrugged. "Ion know. Fuck ha, come on.." He said, we started walking out the mall.

"She left us for some nigga.." Maya said rolling her eyes.

"Oh.." I said, Dee laughed but I didn't catch a joke so I just stayed quiet and walked towards his truck.

———————

I walked inside the house and quickly made my way to my room so I can put all these bags down. We ended up going to another store and I ended up buying more stuff.

I walked out my room and went into my mothers.

"Mom.." I said.

"Hey, How did it go?" She asked, I shrugged.

"It was fun. I got a lot of stuff.." I said, she smiled.

"Awww. So who was that boy that came and got you?" She asked, I furrowed my eyebrows. "Come sit.." She said patting the empty spot beside her.

I sat down on her bed and shrugged.

"He's just a friend.." I said, she chuckled.

"You don't have a crush on him?" She asked, I shrugged.

"No." I said shaking my head. "We did take a picture together today.." I said pulling my phone out.

"Let me see.." She said.

"Why y'all got masks on?" She asked.

"He wanted to take pictures with masks on so we did.." I said with a shrug before sending him the picture.

"Y'all look like a couple.." She said smiling at me.

"But we're not.." I said. "We're not.." I repeated. "We're not.." I repeated again. I noticed that I was about to have an anxiety attack so I started breathing in and out just like Dee taught me.

"It's ok baby.." She said rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like to be accused.." She added.

"Ok. I'm ok.." I said nodding, she smiled.

"You controlled that very well. I'm proud of you.." She said smiling at me.

"Thank you.." I said. "I didn't have any episodes like that all day.." I added, she nodded impressed.

"That's so good.." She said.

"I know.." I said. "I had a good day.."

My phone started singing out of control, I looked down at it and noticed people were following my instagram and then I got mentioned in something. I tapped the mention and noticed that Dee had posted me on his story.

"He just posted me.." I said looking at my mom. "And now all of these people are following my page.."

"Maybe he wants to show you off.." She said.

"I hope not.." I said. "I don't want a boyfriend."

—————

Thoughts on Olivia?

Gleesh ass be so confused when she stare at him like that whenever he cracks a joke 😂.

She made an Instagram 🥺 and Dee posted her.

Thoughts on Maya?

Who should she tell that she's autistic and has severe OCD?

Who do you guys think already knows?

Vote & Comment 💚

Enjoy 🥲.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 60K 54
" 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘵" 𝐀𝐏𝐑21 𝐀 𝐑𝐈4𝐕𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
482K 20.4K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
1.2M 77.5K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..