Mated to my Stepbrother

By madmarkk

Skylar Faust, sister of the popular Faust brothers is excited for her Step-brother's 17th birthday. Only for... More

1. Lil Sis
2. MINE
3. Best Gift Ever
4. Don't hide from me
6. She's in pain
7. Trying to escape?
8. Ah shit.
9. Wtf
10. I missed you
11. Role play?!
12. End

5. Whats Wrong?!

11.9K 238 18
By madmarkk

"So?"

"What?"

"What happened at Jackson's birthday party? Did he find his mate!?"

"Yeah.." I look down at the ground. "..he did."

"Oh. my. god. congrats!! You're finally free from that guy! That dude did not understand how much he was hindering you." She professed.

Me and Hazel were on our way to third block.

"Anyways who is it?? Wait, don't tell me. It's Hannah Lewis isn't it!" She exclaimed.

"Wait." I tried to begin.

"No wonder why she was always clinging onto him so much." Hazel didn't hear and continued. "-the halls, the library, the gym, the classroom, even in the cafeteria-"

"-It's me!" I cut in awkwardly.

She stopped her walking and looked up at me, shocked. "You're kidding."

I quickly slapped my hand over her mouth before she could say anything more.

"Shh! I know, it's weird. But don't tell anybody!"

She nodded furiously and I uncover my hand from her mouth. We had reached to room 146 where I was to drop Hazel off to class. She reluctantly entered the class, her eyes looking back towards me anxious to ask questions. I had to push her further in the room before I quickly left.

I figured that it'd be fine to tell Hazel what was happening. She has no acquaintances besides me from the pack to tattle on, and also she's not like that. She's my best friend and we tell each other everything. I need to vent to someone who will understand the feelings that I'm experiencing right now.

"Have you guys already done it?!" She looked at me curious heading to lunch.

"No we haven't." I blush embarrassed. "But we were close to.."

The other night, once to he declared to "fuck me". I got scared and ran away to my room, locking the door. Everything went back to normal after that, but it's like a big elephant in the room that we're ignoring.

"What do ya mean?"

"This is all going too fast for me. I know that mates usually get intimate quicker but just last week he was my stepbrother! I don't know what to think."

"Well is he going to do that claiming thingy soon?"

"Shouldn't you be more concerned about my situation? He's my STEPBROTHER for Christ sake!"

"I am! But isn't there also a curse that happens if you don't mate within a week or something?"

"You mean"going into heat"?"

"Yeah that."

"Yes, apparently my whole body is suppose to flare up like crazy and crave sexual desires."

"See? I'm only trying to look out for you. Although that heat thing does sound a little interesting.." She smirks.

"It's suppose to only happen for a week, I'm sure I'll be okay." I brush off.

I see Jackson in the distance. Oh he's leaving his table to come towards me. I put up my hand to wave shyly. He stops to pat my head then continues to walk past. Which surprises both me and Hazel.

"That's it?" Hazel asks dumbstruck. "Usually he's all like "Sky come sit with me" "Sky don't go" "Stay where I can see you" "aw my cute wittle baby shister" she baby voiced.

She tries to joke it but I still feel a flash of hurt, but it quickly wipes away and replaces with my pride. "Whatever." I whip around, linking to Hazel's arm "It doesn't matter, let's just go."

We grab our lunches and look around the cafeteria until we see a hand gesturing us to come over. We plop our trays in front of the seats Kasey left empty for us.

"I hate the Faust brothers." Kasey says flatly.

"What? Why!?" Hazel exclaims and we look at each other, confused.

"Well you know, this and that, and-" Hazel stops to look at something coming in the distance. "-oh here she comes. You'll see why."

"Baby sisterrr~" A girl with incredibly tan skin compared to her fully bleached hair, walked over and side hugged Kasey. She's cute but was wearing a hot pink top and hoops which stood out too much.

"I'll be right back after I get my lunch." The sister left.

"I don't see nothin alike." Hazel said.

"I second that." Kasey and I both agreed in unison.

"That's my sister Sarah. I don't know how she gets so popular but she does. She does this thing where she falls for the most popular guys in the school, tries to get their attention, and talks about them 24/7. Right now, her targets are the Faust brothers. She talks to me about them NONSTOP. I'm sick and tired of hearing the words Chanler, Jackson, and hot all in the same sentence."

"You're right. She's up on one of the brothers right now." Hazel said, crunching on a celery stick .

Me and Kasey turn and see Chanler making out with Kasey's sister, Sarah. He's really going in, like eating her face kind of. It's really gross and makes my stomach turn. I realize that I don't need my lunch anymore.

While he's in the mist of swallowing her whole, his eyes wander around. Then suddenly locks on where we're standing, and I furrow my brows.

"Seriously?" I mouthed.

He ignores it and continues to keep eye contact with us creepily. Which is weird. It startles Hazel and we all awkwardly turn away from them.

"I'd die before I ever have to see that again." Kasey says shivering in disgust of our siblings PDA.

I nod my head silently. Agreeing wayy too passionately with that statement.

A minute later Sarah runs over and tugs hard on Kasey's arm, trying to pull her somewhere.

"What is it?!"

"Come on! There's a seat over at Chanler's table. Come with me!!" She tugs harder.

"No."  Kasey pulls her hand away. "Can't you see I'm already with my friends?" She gestures us.

That comment makes me and Hazel look at each other and smile. Sarah glares at us for a while and decides to leave realizing she can't win.

"Rude." Hazel mutters under her breath as Sarah is walking away.

"I dunno why but she gets so clingy to me and gets mad when I want my own personal space. So, sorry."

"No tell me about it! My step-brother never gets off my case."

"You have a step-brother?" Kasey asks.

"Uh..yeah. Oh- how was that test in Bio? I heard the problems were worded differently this time." I tried to drive the conversation in a different direction. Lucky it worked.

"Why didn't you tell her that Jackson and Chanler are your brothers?" Hazel said after lunch period.

"I'd rather not. She's already annoyed with the two Faust siblings. There's no need to find out that I'm one of them as well! Also, if it somehow spills to her sister, she's gonna pester me non-stop for info and favors."

"But you know they will find out soon right? Your last name and identity aren't like a secret or anything."

"Yeah well, I'd like to deal with that later. I'm having my own internal crisis right now."

"Oh yeah..." she realized, "the thing with your step-bro."

"Yep." I sigh.

I went into my last class which is history. The room is really dull with only a few hanging news articles on the wall and a brown world globe sitting on the teacher desk. It's also quite dark considering there's windows but he never opens the blinds. Mr. Parker, the teacher, fits the description of his room perfectly. His voice is monotonous and makes it easy to fall asleep to, which I do.

I sit in the large right desk next to my classmate Joe. We always fight over who gets the inside seat closer to the wall. It's easier to lean on when you wanna doze off.

I thought I'd come quite early but was sadly mistaken when I already saw him in the inner seat. I sat down and glared at him. He ignored it and got out his textbook, getting ready to flip to the assigned page.

We were surprised when a few minutes later who turned up wasn't dull Mr. Parker but instead a clean cut guy with a short goatee, slick-back dark hair, and a suit that looked too nice to be for school.

"Good evening. Yes, I'm sure you're all disappointed in having me here." He said obviously sarcastic seeing all our faces have beamed in excitement.

"I am Mr. Wells but I want you to call me Dan in order to get close with you all. I will be replacing Mr. Parker for the rest of the year due to his retirement." With this statement the entire class was clapping and some of us were cheering.

Dan's face looks familiar but I can't quite remember. I kept staring at him trying to figure it out.

"Hey Joe I think I've seen him somewhere before." I tell him, slightly louder than a whisper.

"Oh that's cool." He says not paying attention, more mesmerized with Dan. "Ow!" He winces.

I stomped on his foot. Okay, I'll admit that was a little mean, but serves him right for always ignoring me.

Dan then starts to call attendance and my name comes up.

"Skylar Faust."

"Yes, here!"

He looks up from the paper to me and smiles. I ask myself why , but then I realize that he's the man from the supermarket. The man that I stepped in to pay for that raining day. My eyes open wide in shock but he continues to call roll.

"Okay. I was left with your previous teacher's lesson plan for today. I had my own things in mind, but I have to follow this guide in respect to Mr. Parker."

"Aw c'mon Dan~" A few students were whining.

Although, I will be able to take out your quiz from today." Every one was cheering.

Dan went around passing out the sheets of work. We he got to our table he slowly put down the piece of paper on my desk.

"Thank you." He silently mouthed.

"You're welcome." I replied.

"For what?" Joe pushed up his rectangular glasses and turned to me confused. He probably thought I was talking to him.

"It's nothing." I replied and Joe shrugged, not willing to question it.

I was trying to answer the paper from the textbook but kept getting distracted on how coincidental meeting Dan was. I can't believe I had met my future new History teacher that day. Not only that, but even offered to pay for him! That must've given him a super good impression of me without even realizing it.

I was too engrossed in thought that I realized I haven't even gotten to the second question and it's been about 40 minutes. Some smart asses have even already finished! I peeked at Joe's work and he was one of those smart asses. He was on the last question. I grabbed onto his sleeve.

"C'mon Joe, just this once? Please, please, please." I begged.

"No. You always do this. I'm not letting you cheat off me anymore." He jerked his hand away, then stood up to turn his assignment in.

I grabbed tight on his paper and we were both tugging on it. "Please.." I begged again.

"No! Let go Skylar, or it will rip." He said through clenched teeth.

I finally let go and he flattens his paper of wrinkles before he turns it in. When he walks back to our table he rolls his eyes at me. Then he sits and leisurely reads a book as I'm tiredly rushing my work.

"Sky get in." Jackson ordered after I had gotten out of the school.

He was standing by his car with the doors on the passenger seat open. I gave him an annoyed look but then realized. I started scoping out for Kasey and Sarah.

"Sky, I know you walked today. Just get in my car, why are you always so stubborn-"

I ducked my head under Jackson's arm, which was leaned on the roof of the car, and got into the seat. He looked at me surprised that I hadn't put up a longer fight. I was getting too worried that we would be seen together.

Jackson got in the car and put in his keys. Out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimpse of short black hair, dyed blue tips.

Shit.

"Jack, go faster!" I urged

"Okay, hold on." He said calmly. He started up the engine and went to turn on the air conditioner.

I saw her. It's Kasey and she's slowly heading towards us. I slightly duck my head but I know that if she gets closer then she'll definitely see us! I start to panic.

I grab onto Jackson's arm that is reaching out to the air con. I can feel a hot shock of spark as I squeeze it tight. This surprises him causing him to quickly turn to me.

"Jack" I say sternly, looking at him in the eye and I can see my own reflection.

My eyes are wide and plead him to go. He smiles sweetly then takes less than a second to zoom out of there. On the way home I realize that he hasn't let go of the hand I touched him with. He was holding onto it. I felt his strong grip and the veins that popped out on his muscular arm. It became so hot. There was this urge burning inside of me. The urge for this arm to touch me everywhere and to hold me.

We got into the driveway of the house and I was panting for some reason. I was so turned on it felt agonizing. Everything, everywhere was hot and I just needed his touch, something, anything!

I cupped Jackson's face and pulled it down to my lips. Our tongues were intertwining, it was like we haven't eaten in days. But I still want more, no I need more. I crawl over to the drivers seat and cradle his lap. He looks at me shocked and I start kissing his neck. My hands crawl under his T-shirt and up his abs.

"Ah" he moans.

It turns me on. His voice turns me on to much I don't know what to do with myself. My skin burns hot against his body and my heart rate is thumping like crazy. It's hot, too hot. I wanna do it so bad right now.

"Jackson I can't take-" I pant while I unzip his pants.

His hands holds mine as he stops me from pulling it out. He whispers, grinning into my ear, "Not so fast my little mate. We're still outside".

His voice melts like an orgasm to my ear and it's too hot to bear. My body is scorching, like flames and I can't take it anymore. I grab onto Jacks shirt and bury my head into his chest.

"Help me.."  I start quietly sobbing.

"What's wrong?!" He immediately pulls me up and looks straight into my face, concerned.

His face was worried and searching for the cause of my despair. Tears fill my eyes so his face suddenly gets blurry.

"It burns.." I whisper.

He tucks my hair behind my ear gently to get it out of my face and runs his thumb along my eyes, wiping away the tears. He carefully pulls my head into the crook of his neck and hugs me close, gripping me tightly as he carries me into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 6.8K 86
*COMPLETED* *This is an updated version of my books; Life of an Alpha's mate did i mention he's my step brother!, Dating The Alpha and 18 years later...
1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
202K 8.1K 31
❇ Book Two ❇ ♥ The Rejected Mate Series ♥ ◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼◻◼ Skylar Hunter has had a twist...
128K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...