𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

1.8K 41 17
By QueenOfAsgard04

The Razor Crest landed on the outskirts of the peaceful village Sorgan. After the showdown on Nevarro, Kenna convinced Din they deserved to have some rest before moving yet again. Of course, they are still being chased by the Imperial forces but a couple of days on the isolated planet Sorgan wouldn't hurt them. Din waited patiently at the top of the ramp for Kenna to finish getting changed, the child by his leg and cooing up at him. One of the reasons Din agreed to come to Sorgan is so he could marry Kenna to make her bound to his clan. She is apart of the Djarin clan, but currently, she isn't bound to it and the wedding would make it official in a way. He heard mumbling from there now permanent shared room which only caused him to laugh and shake his head.

"Come on Skywalker!" He called out. That was also another reason he came to Sorgan. It was to help her rid the name 'Skywalker' she despises so much. Marrying him would change her name to 'Djarin' so she would no longer need to fret about her name being used against her.

"Just...give me a minute!"

"What's taking so long?"

"I don't know what to wear," She mumbles, slightly embarrassed.

"Gar look mesh'la o'r mayen, riduur, You look beautiful in anything, wife," There was a light chuckle from behind the door.

"Din..." She muttered before walking out dressed in a light, white dress. "So?"

"Beautiful as always," He remarked, taking her small hand in his large and picking up the child in his other arm. She smiled and blushed before they walked down the ramp together and among the trees towards the village. "Do you remember the first time we were here?" He asks after some silence.

"How could I forget?" She chuckles, taking in the sights. "You were angry at me for not telling you I was injured," He shakes his head and laughs.

"You have to remember that, don't you?"

"We also took on an AT-ST," She recounts. "And this is where we first met Cara Dune,"

"It is," He tilts his helmet to look at her. "I'll always remember that this was the place I realized I had feelings for you," She beams at that.

"After only knowing me for a few days?" She quizzes.

"I believe it was destiny," Din admits as they reach the common house.

"I've never asked this before...but what brought you to Vordian? And don't say fate,"

"You know me too well riddur," He laughs as they walk inside. "I suppose I was in desperate need of supplies and Vordian was the closest planet,"

"The exact planet you were opposed to a setup..."

"See, destiny. How did anyone know I was going there?" Her face falls but she quickly changes it to a normal smile and shrugs as they sit at a table.

"So, how long are we staying for?"

"I suppose four days will be the maximum, we don't want to risk this planet either and we have to return this one to his kind," He motions to the child who sits in between him and Kenna.

"Yeah..." Kenna says sadly, stroking his ear. "I just...really enjoy being his mother, I don't know if I could ever say good-bye to him," Din watches Kenna and was about to respond but an old woman approached them with a large smile.

"Welcome travellers...wait, are you the Mandalorian and Princess who protected the farm village?" Kenna smiles and nods at her. "Well, I'll be damned, welcome back!" She exclaims. "Is there anything you would like? It's on the house,"

"Just some bone broth for the little one," Kenna responds.

"Don't you want anything?" Din asks her and she shakes her head.

"I'm full, thank you,"

~~~

They arrive back to the village with open arms, they were so happy to see them return. Winta and the other children instantly took the child away so they can play with him again.

"It's so good to see you two again," Omera says as she helps set up the barn. "We thought we'd never see any of you, but here you are,"

"We're sorry for the interruption..." Din starts but Omera cuts him off.

"Please, you're welcome back here any time, after all, you brought peace to our village,"

"So, no more raiders or Imperial walkers we need to fend off this time?" Kenna jokes as she unpacks her lightsaber and two blasters. Omera laughs and shakes her head.

"No, after you guys, we have been living in peace,"

"That's good to hear," Kenna responds.

"I'll leave you guys to settle down, dinner will be served in a few hours," She leaves and shuts the door behind her. The shutters for the windows are still lowered and Din locks the door before breathing slightly. He walks over to where Kenna sits and starts to unload his belongings. She activates her lightsaber which has taken the colour purple. She stands and sighs, spinning it in the air before switching it off.

"At least it doesn't change colour anymore," Din says as he starts to lay out a bed for them later.

"It's not blue anymore...purple is...light and dark," She scoffs, placing it down and sighing.

"I see that as a perfect balance,"

"Of course you would," She jokes lightly, putting it back inside her bag. "I need to start my training with it though, Nevarro was luck,"

"And I need to begin my trials with this," He motions to his jetpack that was secured on his back.

"You do that while I stay a good few feet away from you, I still won't forget what you did after we left Nevarro," She growls and he laughs heartily.

"Your face was hilarious,"

"You almost killed me!" She exclaims, slapping his beskar pouldron.

"Almost...almost," He shakes his head and finishes laying the bed out.

"You dropped me," She grumbles, crossing her arms and giving the Mandalorian a 'mean' face which he laughed at.

"I caught you before you hit the floor,"

"You weren't elegant at all, you fell!" He chuckles. "I told you not to pick me up but you still did! You almost killed me, riduur!" He pauses and turns to her. He loves it when she speaks Mando'a yet he never knows why. When she speaks it, she makes the entire language better.

"...That's why I need to train,"

"And I with my saber and the force," Din nods quickly.

"Definitely," He drags out and Kenna drops her jaw.

"Is this because of last time?"

"You made a bowl fly out of my hand, riduur, the food went everywhere, I still have stains on that shirt," This time she laughs.

"You deserved it,"

"My shirt didn't though," He responds as a child would. Suddenly, there is a loud knock on the door followed by giggling. Kenna smiles, unlocks the door and opens it to see Winta holding her child.

"Winta?"

"Mum said I should return him to you," She says, smiling. Kenna takes him from her with a small 'thank you'.

"Is it just me or is something suspicious going on?" Kenna asks Din who shrugs a little too quickly. She glares at him incredulously. Of course, he's already told Omera about his plans to wed Kenna but he didn't know she would tell the entire village who could barely keep a secret. "Okay, well, I think Omera said food is going to be ready soon, are you going to come with us?"

"I should pay my respects to our hosts," Kenna smiles warmly as he wraps an arm around her waist and leads her outside.

~~~

It was nightfall and all the children have already gone inside their small huts to sleep. Kenna and Din's child stayed outside with them, he snored lightly in his mother's lap as they continued to talk with the villagers.

"So, after you left, this place became a Sanctuary. No raiders. No attackers. Just as we were, and we thank you for that," Omera says pouring Kenna another cup of what seems like tea.

"It was nothing, truly. We dealt with worse," Kenna comments as Din leans back and watches them talk together. Omera smirks and leans forward.

"Please, tell us what adventures you've encountered since we last saw you," And with that, Kenna launches into a long conversation about the events they have been through, being careful not to tell too much about the Empire. She also admitted the truth about herself, saying how she was a Skywalker and how she was the daughter of Anakin. Omera insisted she showed her lightsaber and Kenna didn't need to be asked twice before she was going back to their hut to find it.

"A lightsaber? What is that?" Stoke asked as they watch Kenna slip inside the hut with the child.

"I think we're about to find out," Caben responds as he settles back on the logs around the campfire.

"While we wait, we should tell you that we have everything set up in the forest for you two tomorrow," Omera says to Din.

"Thank you," He says. He asked if they could be alone, just Kenna and himself. It would be easier to share their vows and he'd also be able to remove his helmet for such an occasion. Once finding her saber, she quickly went back outside with the child still asleep in her arms. She passed the child to Din as she activated her beloved weapon.

"Wow," Stoke and Caben say in awe as they watch Kenna perform a few tricks.

"Such an exalted weapon," Omera comments, standing beside Kenna and looking at the lightsaber.

"It is, one of my favourites,"

"One of your favourites? What weapon could possibly beat that?" Stoke asks, also standing.

"I can't deny that riduur's pulse rifle is quite a formidable weapon," Din smiles with pride as he watches Kenna pass her saber to Omera who attempts to swing it but ends up dropping it. She laughs along with the others as they all attempt to perform Kenna's tricks.

"I don't know how you do that!" Caben exclaims as he passes the saber to Kenna who chuckles and performs another whirl of tricks.

"The answer is, you're simply not worthy," Laughs erupt all around, even Din chuckles with the others as she sits back down next to him. He leans over to Kenna's ear and begins to whisper.

"You make it harder not to take you here right now," She blushes deeply and smiles.

"You're going to have to wait, riduur," He shakes his head and continued to cradle the child to sleep.

~~~

Kenna and Din finally retired to their large hut after everyone else went to bed. Kenna carefully took the child from Din and lowered him into his cot and he continued to snore lightly. She ran a finger across his small forehead as he dreamed of whatever. Smiling warmly she stood up and saw Din stripping himself of his beskar.

"Let me help you," Kenna whispered, walking over to him and slowly and teasingly removed his pouldron.

"You're killing me here, Skywalker," He growled as she trailed her fingers down his firm arms. She bites her lip before batting her eyelashes innocently.

"I am? I didn't notice..." He chuckles darkly and gently grabs Kenna's wrist while glaring down at her through his visor. "Din..." She breathes out with a small smile.

"You're playing with fire, riddur,"

"What an understatement that is," He shakes his head before he releases her hands and she laughs quietly, not wanting to wake up the child. In silence, Din removes his shirt and passes it to Kenna who slides it on before jumping in bed beside her Mandalorian. This has now become their usual routine, Din would sleep without his shirt so Kenna would wear it instead. He takes off his helmet and places it beneath the bed before wrapping his riddur in his arms. She nuzzles into his chest and sighs softly. He places a tender kiss on her head before watching her fall into a peaceful sleep. Once certain she is asleep, he allows himself to sleep, but it doesn't last for long. He opens his eyes and looks down at Kenna. He never waits for her to fall asleep, not now. He used to do it, but that was just bad habits, well, that's how Kenna words it. So, why did he wait? Believing he's just overthinking and getting anxious about tomorrow, he closes his eyes and tries to get sleep.

~~~

She wakes up in an empty bed. She frowns and turns in her spot to also see the child gone. She sits up and rubs her eyes and then hear faint sounds of 'oooh' and 'ahhh' coming from outside. She stretches and slips out of the bed before opening the door of her and Din's hut. She then spots a crowd and a flying Mandalorian in the centre. She shakes her head and smiles as she watches him train with the attention of the entire village.

"Morning," Jumping at the new voice, Kenna turns to see Omera walk up to her with a tray of breakfast. She laughs slightly and walks inside to set down the tray for her. "I apologize for startling you, I came here with your breakfast. Your Mandalorian and child have already eaten, he didn't want to wake you up,"

"Typical," She mumbles, still watching Din as she walks inside. "Thank you," She smiles warmly at Omera who returns it. "How long has he been training?" Kenna asks as she sits down at the table.

"Hmm, an hour, I think...maybe two," She nods and leaves Kenna to eat and change.

~~~

Approaching the group, she sees Din land before her.

"Kenna! You're awake," He exclaims happily.

"And you're...very happy," She chuckles and the group slowly starts to leave. He laughs and shakes his head.

"I suppose this is just really fun," He motions to his jetpack and Kenna glares at him and gives him an uneasy look.

"Yeah, looks like it," He nudges her slightly.

"Still scared of heights?"

"I'm not scared of heights, I'm scared of you and that thing. You almost killed me!"

"You'll never let that die down, will you?"

"Never in a million years," She says and Din takes her hand as they walk through the village together. "So, where's the child?"

"Winta and the others are playing with him,"

"Hmm,"

"Hey, what's up?" He asks, stopping in front of her. She sighs and looks down at her feet.

"I know that once we leave here, we're going to be doing jobs that will be...dangerous. But I feel like I'm going to become dead weight," Din is about to respond but she stops him. "Just, hear me out. You have this awesome jetpack and can literally fly out of any problems and you have me who can't fly and if we are in a situation like that, you can't carry both me and the child," She looks up at him.

"Kenna, you want to fly?"

"I just don't want to be stuck to the ground, you know? Ugh, it's hard to explain without-"

"No, I understand," He ponders for a moment before clicking his fingers. "I've got it,"

"You do?"

"You've got the force, yeah?"

"Duh," She responds.

"So use it to fly, use it to boost yourself from the ground," He says and she nods her head.

"That...that could work," She steps back and angles her palms so they are facing the ground. She closes her eyes and focuses on her surroundings, on the energy around her and she feels the familiar vibration in her hands she opens her eyes to find herself a foot higher than Din. She looks down and sees she is in the air. "Holy sh-" But she loses her focus and falls but he catches her before she hits the ground.

"See, everything's going to start working out now," Kenna beams up at him as he sets her down but he keeps his hands planted on her waist.

"It seems that everything is starting to work out,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 344 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
70 0 40
Mando needs a guide to the Madlands, she needs a ride that can keep her one step ahead of the Ministry. ------ Set after The Mandalorian season two...
2.5K 257 53
"I'll cover these vibrant eyes And forget the pain" -Vibrant Eyes, CG5 ~*'*'*~ Din Djarin's life changed in three instances. In the first, he was sav...
26.3K 583 27
Kaira Satri [Kay-Rah Sah-tree] is Luke Skywalker's apprentice. One day her master tells her that they have to go find a force-sensitive youngling who...