𝙄𝙂𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙈𝙀𝙂𝘼

By JIA74U

𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒖𝒙𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑶𝒎𝒆𝒈𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅... More

1. ❤RESCUE WEDDING ❣️ TWO ALPHA ❤ SINGLE OMEGA
2 💔REJECTION💔
3...💔..HEART BROKEN.💔...
4....🗡HANGUANG JUN 🗡
5 💕.....BEST❣️ FRIENDS....💞
6.....🖤..FAME🤍/💔SHAME....🖤
7...⚜️..UNTOLD ✴️TRUTH.⚜️..
8...🖤...PAST💔 TRAGEDY.🖤...
9..💔..WHY....💔.
10...💜...PUNISMENT..💜..
11....🔥...HEAT ..🔥.....
12..❣️..FOLLOWED❤ YOU..❣️..
13.❣️MEMORIES💔RENEWED❣️..
14..❤..lăogōng..❣️.. Wǒ ài nǐ..❤.
16...💔..NO MORE💔 A LAN....💔
17. 💚REVELATION💚
18...🖤..ATTACK...🖤..
19.🖤..ARREST...🖤
20..🍁..BURIAL MOUNDS.🍁..
21...❣️..VICTORY❣️

15.❣️..lăogōng..❤.. Wǒ ài nǐ...2❣️

9.6K 547 134
By JIA74U

💕

[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💕

DAY 3

Wuxian again started with his antics to entice his alpha. This day Wuxian came forward and stood before Wangji. Immediately, Wangji's face turned stoic.

But, seeing Wuxian in pure white robe, tightly clinging to his fame, making his slim physique apparent......with a straw hat on his head, waving hair, smiling eyes full of love for him.....made Wangji's heart beat so loud, that he was afraid it would leap out of his rib case and cling to Wuxian.

"Zhangfu, I dressed for you. Lăogōng.... ài . Am I not looking beautiful!! "

Wangji's heart swelled with happiness but he decided to punish Wuxian a bit more... So, Wangji kept silent.

"Wangji, tell me, am I looking good? "

"You are looking absolutely stunning as always... "

Suddenly a voice boomed, making Wangji frown and grip Bichen tightly.

"Gege... "

"A Xian... "

Wuxian went ahead and bowed to Jiang Cheng.

"Gege, How come you are here in Cloud Recesses! "

"I came to meet my beautiful didi. And brought some gifts for him as well. You are looking stunning today.... Did you already know I was going to visit here, Xian di..... That you got dressed up fine!!!"

Suddenly, Wangji came forward. He clutched Wuxian's wrist and before Wuxian could say anything to him or Jiang Cheng, Wangji took over. Wangji bowed lightly to Jiang Wanyin and said.

"No, he wasn't aware. No one was aware of this sudden uninvited visit of Jiang sect leader.....but to make everyone aware, I think you should go and meet sect leader of Gusu Lan Cloud recesses first....... And excuse us both. We have some important discussion to finish. "

Saying so, Wangji dragged Wuxian towards Jingshi, leaving a frowning Jiang Wanyin. Jiang Wanyin sighed and went off to meet Lan Xichen.

Wangji dragged the shocked Wuxian to Jingshi and locked the door, and lit a spiritual talisman to sound proof it...

Wuxian smiled adorably...

"So, alpha.. What do you wanna talk about??? "

Wangji turned and pretended to busy himself.

"Nothing, I have absolutely nothing to talk with you.... You may go!! "

Wuxian felt a sharp pain in his heart at Wangji's rude dismissal. Tears threatened to fall off his eyes. But he handled himself quickly and forced an enthusiastic smile.

"Wangji, since I arrived at Cloud Recesses, everyone only mentioned to me about sect leader being my alpha. Neither anyone knew of our, that is mine and yours marriage, nor ever mentioned. Over time it got buried under the expectations, responsibilities and duties of being the first alpha. I was 10 when it happened, and I forgot, I am sorry. But today I got rid of them all to become fully yours. I already gave the ultimatum of transferring my position to Yao gege, and after we declare our relationship, I will become yours fully. Please forgive me, zhangfu. I always cherished you as special in my life. I swear. And from now only you will reside in my heart....as my alpha..."

Wangji still didn't response. Wuxian still continued persistent.

"Lǎo gōng, it's true since childhood I only loved sect leader, but overtime it faded, with his rejection, ignorance, and annoyance towards my unrequited love. But I clung on to it cause I had no one else. But on a very specific night it completely extinguished. And since then only me and my loneliness and responsibilities existed. And I never thought anyone ever would love me again in this lifetime. But when you confessed, revealed the truth, that hope, that happiness came back like spring to a shedded leafless tree and made it alive and green again. My heart started beating again, and it beat for you only, lǎo gōng. Your love made me feel that warmth, that longing, that I thought was long gone. Please, forgive me and accept me.... "

"If you are done, you may leave... "

Wangji said indifferently. This time, it broke Wuxian totally. With teared eyes he looked up.

"Oh!! I understand. You know, Hanguang Jun, I have been ignored, abandoned, rejected, left and pushed away for so long and so many times, that overtime, it got habituated. And, I was okay with it. But then you came..... And like the cool breeze in moonlit night, my abandoned life's desires once again took up hopes. I decided, that even if I had to grow wings, to reach the moon of my life that you are, I would grow and reach you with everything in me... But... "

Wuxian chuckled sarcastically.

"But I forgot, like dry desert on whose fate only abandonment and rejection are written, even if I fly to you, I shall only taint you with my dusty sand. You are an alpha after all, you have a right to reject, I am an Omega, born to be rejected. I guess. But amongst all, your rejection somehow hurt the most, Hanguang Jun. Cause you just showed me love, care, rose my hopes high and then are abandoning me, rejecting me....again. It's like pulling someone on a high cliff and then suddenly pushing them off without warning. It hurts the most."

Wuxian wiped his tears.

"But it's ok. It's not your fault. Yao gege is right. May be my past life karma is likewise, that I am getting what I deserve... Anyways.."

He bowed to Wangji.

"This omega is apologetic for disturbing your peace, Second jade of Lan sect. I hope you will ignore it, forget and forgive him. He will never show this cursed face to you ever again... Zàijiàn. ... "

And Wuxian left with teared eyes.

Wangji froze on his spot. This was not what he wanted. He was just enjoying the attention from Wuxian. Did he overdo it!!..... He turned back swiftly but Wuxian had already left. He looked at Wuji, Wangxian and Zhaning.....

"Did I over do it? "

The rabbits turned around and went towards the corner and sat sulking. And the kitten meowed loud and glared at Wangji, giving him a 'duh, you think!!' expression and sat with his back towards him.

"Fine, I got it. I overdid it. I will go and bring him back, ok... Happy... !!!!"

But the three didn't response. Wangji shook his head and hurried out. He found Wuxian in Gentian cottage, crying silently. His back was towards Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji went and turned him towards himself.

Wuxian was a crying mess. He shrugged off from Wangji's grip.

"Don't touch me great one... You may get dirty. It's better to leave this cursed soul to die alone... "

Wangji pushed Wuxian to the wall and caged him in his embrace, kissing him passionately...

"Wangji, alpha..... What.... Stop it..."

"No...I won't and....Call me lǎo gōng.... "

"No, I won't... Why should I? I went for the first time to jingshi, you shut the door on my face, second time... You never opened the door, third time you asked me to leave, as if my being there desecrated your jingshi... If I am so intolerable, why do you wanna me as your Omega... Why do you wanna such an inadequate one to call you lǎo gōng.... "

Wangji immediately hugged Wuxian tight and Wuxian broke down in his embrace crying out all his pain.

"It's not like you are thinking, de qīzi(my wife..) It's just, I liked how you gave me attention, flirted with me, pampered me... I wanted it to go on a little longer.... "

Wuxian cried louder, with his head in Wangji's crook of neck. Wangji patiently let him cry it out all. Then he held Wuxian's face in his palms and kissed him delicately. Wuxian pouted.

"Now... Call me Lǎogōng.... "

Wuxian looked up.

"Lǎogōng.... Aahhhh"

Wuxian moaned as Wangji bit his lower lip hard. Then he looked at Wuxian's blushed face and smirked.

"Call once more... "

Wuxian smiled wide.

"Lǎo gōng, Lăogōng.... ài
my zhangfu (husband, husband, I love you, my husband).. Only mine.... I love you, er gege (second elder brother)... I love you... "

Saying so Wuxian hugged Wangji happily. Wangji hugged back, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Do you really love me, Lan Ying!!! Or are you saying just to please me!!! "

Wuxian released the hug. Looked at Wangji.

"Wangji, I know I love you. I know it was fast and you have your doubts but over time, this Omega will prove that no one resides in this heart but you. My heart was empty for so long and as soon you entered, you took up all of it...well, except a tiny place that's for my A Yuan..... I swear....all of it belongs to you....."

Wuxian pecked at Wangji's lips.

Wangji answered with a deep passionate kiss, that Wuxian reciprocated happily. Then Wangji released and smirked evilly.

"But you have done a number of mistakes. And you will get punishment Omega..... "

"What mistakes!!! "

Wuxian pouted.

"First you flaunted your beauty to everyone in Cloud Recesses, making their sight get attracted towards you...."

Saying so, Wangji spanked Wuxian's butt.....

"Aaaahhhh, Lan Zhan.... "

Wuxian moaned. Lan Zhan grinned proudly.

"Then you dared leave me and get engaged in flirting with the Jiang sect leader.... "

Wangji spanked again.

"AAAAA, mmnnnn"

Wuxian moaned. Then he looked at Wangji and pouted.

"Why would I flirt with Jiang Cheng, he's my elder brother.... "

"Brother!! "

Wangji furrowed his eyebrows. Wuxian sighed.

"Do you remember, what I said when Elder Shifu Lan Qiren asked my name and clan the first time he met me....... "

Wangji thought for a second.

FLASHBACK

"Fine. As you wish. Lil boy, tell me your father's name. And your sect. "

"My.....co....courtesy name......is......Wei..... Wei Wuxian. Birth name.....Wei Ying.......(gulps in fear).....My father is late Wei ... Wei Changze and mother late Wei Cangse sanren. I...... I lived with uncle Jiang Fengmein, and aunty Yu in Jiang sect. Two days ago, I... I was married......married to Minister Mo, as his third wife. But, but... "

FLASHBACK ENDS

Wangji realized. He looked at Wuxian.

"Ohhh! "

Wuxian shook his head and sighed.

"Exactly, Jiang Fengmein was my maternal uncle, my mother's brother. And sect leader Jiang Wanyin is my cousin brother.... "

"Still, he's your cousin brother and not real brother. So, it was a grave mistake to flirt with him....he might be wooing you to try and marry you...."

"In Jiang sect, cousin brother and sister are like real siblings and don't marry each other.... "

"But you belong to Lan sect not Jiang sect... And in Lan sect, a Lan can marry another Lan, even if cousin siblings.... So you have still committed a mistake. . . .."

And Wangji spanked again, purposely hard. By now, Wuxian was enjoying the spankings. He bit his lower lips seductively and looked innocently at Wangji. Wangji gulped. Somewhere, down his body, Wuxian's biting of lips, his innocently shy, with a tint of red face was effecting Wangji immensely. And little Wangji inside had already started acting impatient.

"You are right zhangfu, this omega here has offended you..... And deserves punishment. Punish me hard.... Alpha..."

Wuxian said with all the innocence he could muster. His face was red as tomato. Biting his lips shyly, Wuxian looked downcast. And with that he simply undid his outer robe and let it fall on floor. Wangji gulped. His heart almost jumped out of his breast. He immediately embraced Wuxian's waist and pulled him hard in his arms, and started kissing him passionately and fiercely......

💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠
⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️💠⚜️

#1 in WEN
#1 in LAN
#2 in JIANG
#4 in XICHEN

These are the position of IGNORED OMEGA in last two weeks... Thank you readers ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 34.6K 61
𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙹𝙸'𝚂 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝚂 �...
52.7K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
215K 12K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
37.8K 2.4K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...