Green Satin Bedsheets

By hogwartsbae29

It's Nina Robinson's sixth year at Hogwarts, and her life is finally seeming to have settled down. That is of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 3/4
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
note

chapter 17

4.5K 75 572
By hogwartsbae29

(we are just going to pretend Fred and George are in the same year as Nina and Draco, the entire story isn't canon anyways hahaha)

Nina's POV

After I said that, he froze, almost as if he was afraid.

"Nina, I don't think this is a good idea." he finally said.

I raised my body off of his and sat beside him instead, "What to do you mean?"

"It's just," he sat up to face me, "You and Potter just broke up, you aren't thinking clearly."

I got off the bed and walked around to the other side to face him, "I'm thinking perfectly clear." I said before turning around and walking out the door, before he could even try to stop me.

I can't believe that after all the time he spent trying to get with me while I was dating Harry, that when we were broken up, he didn't want me anymore. It was like he just randomly changed his mind, just moments before I was kissing him, and he was kissing me back. 

I ran through the school all the way over to the gryffindor common room, and sunk down onto the couch, not even checking to see if anyone else was there. I laid my head down on what I thought was going to me a pillow, until I heard someone clear their throat. 

I sat up quickly, and turned to face the person, only to see it was Fred Weasley, who offered me a big smile. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't see you when I came in!" I said, apologizing profusely.  

"It's perfectly alright, are you okay." he studied my face, "You look like you've been crying."

I took a deep breath, "My boyfriend just broke up with me, and the other guy I think I might have a think for keeps messing with me over and over again and I'm sick of it, and everything is just going to shit!" I said, all my words flying out quickly.

I'm not sure why I told Fred all that, we had never been very close. We spoke during lunch sometimes, but we never went out of our way to hang out.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you all that." I said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry all that is happening to you. I'm sure it will all work out eventually, but I get why you're upset right now, but it will get better."

I don't know what came over me, but I suddenly felt the need for physical contact. I leaned forward and pressed me lips onto his, but quickly pulled away after realizing what I had just done.

"I'm so sorry oh my god, I don't know why I did that I am so sorry."

He laughed, "I'm not complaining." 

I raised an eyebrow at him, "Really?"

"Really." he said as he leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled me closer to him and place his hands on the back of my neck as we kissed, and I ran mine through his hair. His lips were soft and warm and comforting, and heated my entire body up. He took his hands off of my neck and used them to instead grab beneath my thighs to pull me onto his lap. He moved his lips from mine, onto my neck and began to softly bite down of the side of it, leaving little red marks, and making me quietly moan.

Through moans I whispered into his ear, "Can we go back to your room?"

He nodded his head and picked me up off of the sofa. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist, to hold on as he walked up the stairs to his room that he shared with George. He set me down on the bed and climbed on top of me to continue what we had started in the common room. But just as his lips made contact with mine, someone suddenly walked into the room.

"Bloody hell Freddie! Who've you got there?" said George in a surprised voice.

Fred quickly jumped off of me to face his twin brother, "George get out!" 

I reach my hand up to Fred's shirt and tugged on the sleeve to make him turn to me. 

I innocently spoke up, "He can stay, if he wants to." 

The two brothers looked at each other before simultaneously going, "Wicked!"

They sat back down on either side of me on the bed. Fred place his hand on my cheek and turned my head to face his so he could continue kissing me, while George began to unbutton my shirt.

As Fred's tongue explored my mouth, George skillfully unhooked my bra with one hand, letting my tits spill out. He took one into each of his hands and played with them, squeezing my nipples and rubbing the sensitive skin. He bent his head down and slowly started to suck on them, making me moan into Fred's mouth. He playfully left tiny hickies all over them, before going back to sucking on my nipples. 

In the mean time, Fred's hand had begun to travel down to my skirt. He flipped up the fabric and started to trace his fingers over my slit, through my panties, making me even more wet than I already was. He pushed the fabric to the side and took one finger and slipped it into my soaking cunt, and started to slowly swirl his finger in circles making my moans even louder than they already were. He pulled out his finger, making me whimper in frustration, but instead took his wand and cast a spell over the room to sound proof it. 

George moved his head away from my chest, and carefully pushed me down onto the bed, so that I was fully laying down. He stood up and walked in front of me, and pushed my legs apart. He pulled me by my hips to bring my dripping pussy closer to him. When Fred had pulled out his finger to reach for his wand, my panties had moved back to their original position, so George bit the top of the fabric and slowly began to pull them down my legs, before eventually yanking them off with his hands. 

I flicked my eyes up to see Fred kneeling above me, slowly unbuttoning his trousers. I reached up to his crotch and pushed him hands to the side, and instead used mine to start to pull down his pants. 

"George, this one knows what she's doing!" he said, earning a laugh from his brother who was running his hands up and down my thighs. 

I pulled Fred's boxers down to reveal his dick. I audibly gasped when I saw it, it had to have been at least eleven inches, and as thick as a soda can. I wrapped both my hands around it, and started to slowly jerk him off. I could hear his breathing start to quicken so I moved my lips up to slowly started sucking on the tip. I flicked my tongue beneath the head, earning a moan from him. I carefully moved my lips further down the shaft, taking in more and more inches as I went, before it hit the back of my throat making me gag. He gently held my hair away from my face as I bobbed my head up and down on him. 

As I blew Fred, George slowly dropped a bead of spit into my pussy, before bending his head down to gently kiss the outside of it. He took his tongue and pushed open my pink folds, and slowly ran it from top to bottom making me moan loudly. As he ate me out, and placed my hands on his head and twist his hair around my fingers, holding on to not slip from all the pleasure filling my body.  

After a few minutes, Fred pulled out of my mouth, and George got up from in between my legs, and wiped some of my juices from his chin. George unbutton his pants and pulled them off, and his dick sprung up, just as big as Fred's.

They removed the rest of their clothes until they were completely revealed, and walked back up to me. They pulled me up off of the bed, and stood me between the two of them, George in front, and Fred behind. 

Fred pushed my skirt up and rubbed his hands over my ass as he positioned himself behind me. 

"Ready darling?" he said and I quickly squeaked out a "yes" in reply. 

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George." 

Fred pushed himself into me making me automatically scream out in pleasure, but my voice was soon blocked my George's cock entering my mouth. 

Fred slammed in and out of me shooting waves of pleasure through me with each pump. It was like he new how to hit every single pleasure point in each stroke, one after another. He quickened his pace, which I didn't think was even possible, but it made me tighten even more around him.

"You like that, don't you? I won't stop." he whispered out roughly. 

While my pussy was being destroyed, George pushed his dick in and out of my mouth over and over again. I didn't think it was even possible to fit that much in my mouth at once, but he made it work. 

After awhile of this, Fred pulled out leaving my legs shaking, and George did the same. George picked me up and laid me back down onto the bed and positioned himself over my soaking wet cunt, while Fred moved over to suck of my tits. 

George pushed himself into me and started to slide in and out slowly making me let out shaking moans, barely able to speak from all of the pleasure going on in my body. He continued his steady place, but started to push in harder and firmer, making me scream.

"Yes daddy!" I called out as his dick was at full length inside of me. 

He smirked, "I'm your daddy, eh?" 

I smiled at him as innocently as possible as he pulled out for his next stroke.

"Well let me treat you like my baby girl." he said and he slammed back into me, quickening his pace, but keeping the same hard stroke as before making me scream out his name every time he re-entered, making my pussy feel a way it never had before. 

Before I knew it, I was cumming all over his dick. He pulled out and shot his load onto my stomach, before laying down to catch his breath. 

Fred moved his lips off of my tits and sat beside me. I sat up and wrapped my hands around his hard dick, pumping him to make him cum. My entire body was tired from being fucked and it was hard to jerk him off with my hand, but I knew I had no energy to suck him off either. He noticed how tired I was, and wrapped his hand over mine and helped me stroke his cock up and down. 

After a few minutes he whispered that he was close, and I got off the bed and keeled in front of him. Cum began to come out of the tip and fall all over my face. 

After he had finished, he picked me up and brought me back onto the bed, where him and his brother wiped the remaining cum off of my tits, face, stomach, and pussy with soft towels, making sure I was all cleaned up. Then, they laid down on either side of me, and wrapped their arms around my body.

"You did such a great job." George whispered. 

"You were amazing." Fred continued.

They continued to whisper praise to me and cuddle me until I fell asleep, tired from the amazing fuck I had just been given. 

-----------

Wow that was the longest smut chapter I've ever written! Let me know if it was too detailed, or not detailed enough ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.1K 57
Theo Nott was captivated. How had he not noticed this girl in all seven years he had attended Hogwarts? One night, he found himself in an odd predica...
2.1M 45.8K 51
A Gryffindor girl, finally making her return to Hogwarts after being away for 5 years. A Slytherin boy, cocky, arrogant and lonely. The two unexpec...
339K 10.3K 22
sixth year approaches too closely for giovanna potter's liking. her, along with many others, are faced with the challenge of growing... and making de...
100K 2.2K 31
BOOK 1: After the tragedy of her mother's death, Kris Rogers had snapped. Now she is starting her sixth year at Hogwarts, returning after a long sum...