Forest Eyes

By Jacedog

Would you be scared if you woke up every night after your sixteenth birthday with a vision of a man's bright... More

Chapter 1 Blue Skies
Chapter 2 The Dance
Chapter 3 Waiting
Chapter 4 Frosting
Chapter 5 Forest Eyes
Chapter 6 Déjà Vu
Chapter 8 Him
Chapter 9 Uninvited Guest
Chapter 10 The Fight & The Kiss
Chapter 11 There's Truth In Love
Chapter 12 Silent Night
Chapter 13 Horror At The Front Door
Chapter 14 I'd Never Forgive Myself
Chapter 15 Sweet Dreams
Chapter 16 Will I Die (WID)?
Chapter 17 This Time She Wont Be Coming Back
Chapter 18 Blood And Heartache
Chapter 19 AND. IT. WAS. AMAZING.
A/N
Chapter 20 MURDER
Chapter 21 This Isn't Going To End Very Well For Me
Chapter 22 "I'm Sorry." "I Am So, So, Sorry."
Chapter 23 How She Fights Back
Chapter 24 Silence
Chapter 25 Drags Me Under
Chapter 26 RUN
Chapter 27 A Small Smile
Chapter 28 Relief
Chapter 29 I Close My Eyes
Chapter 30 We Will Be Prepared
Epilogue
2nd A/N, PLEASE READ FOR ALL INFO!!! ➡️➡️➡️

Chapter 7 Look For Me

62 7 1
By Jacedog

I was still as I looked down at myself seeing that I was in a green dress this time matching the forest around me it had black long lace sleeves and a green train with a black corset wrapped around my stomach. It was stunning with my long blonde hair.

I didn't see anything besides the forest around me no eyes pulling me into the darkness, no feelings of fear, It was just calm and now so was I. I walked around a couple of trees. The back of my dress seemed to float over the ground so it didn't snag on any of the brush surrounding me. I walked around the trees a couple more times when I heard somewhat low manly voice. It was smooth and alluring like music.

"You have such beautiful blue eyes Samantha." I stopped dead and looked up at the sky. Nothing was there. I breathed in softly. "I wish I could say the same for you." I interjected. The voice scoffed. "Why?" "You don't think my eyes are beautiful?" I was beginning to get mad. "No I don't." "At first they show me something beautiful then it turns into a nightmare!" My breathing was ragged and hard. I sat plopping onto the ground with a light thud. As I wrapped my arms around my scrunched up knees I put my head into my lap. "I'm trying to communicate with you." "If you'd only let me in." The voice pleaded. I cut him off. "No!" "No!" "This isn't how I want to communicate with you!" "In fact I don't want to communicate with you at all!" "I want you to just go away." "Leave me alone!" I shouted. My head was still in my lap so my voice was particularly muffled when I spoke. But his was crystal clear. "Just calm down Samantha." He said in a soothing voice. "I'm not going to harm you." My stomach lurched and I was beginning to get agitated. My heart was beating a mile a minute! How could he ask me to calm down! "I don't trust you." I spoke with quiet anger. "I don't trust you." I was crying I knew because I felt tears on my cheeks I sniffed and tried to wipe them away. But oh was I angry.

When I finally did calm down a little he spoke again slowly so as not to scare me. "Samantha when you wake up I want you to look for me." "Look for him!" I thought. "Why in the name of hell would I look for you?" I spoke softly to myself. I felt a hitch in my chest. It was slightly painful. After that my dream started to slowly melt away. I could feel myself waking up. "Was I actually going to look for him when I woke up?" "Should I?" I thought. I didn't want to, but I also wanted to see his face. I've only seen some of his distinct features so I was curious to see the rest of him. But the only way I could do that is if I'd do what he told me to. No matter how much the idea of it frightened me. I would Look for him.

I would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 14.7K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
1.3K 101 61
I looked at him in shock, "How do you know that?" "I know a lot of things about you, Ms. Prior, even things you don't know yourself." Excuse me? "Fro...
2.7K 246 33
The average human being spends every second of his day fighting against the force of nature to see another day. But I'm different. I'm not afraid of...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...