𝕷ittle 𝔓uppy 🐾 ━━ A Descen...

By Butterfly1645

My little sister, Her name's Olive." ───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ─── She's the daughter of Cruella De... More

Introduction
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
。𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠。 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙨 2 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙊𝙣𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 | 🐾
.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.Chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
.Chapter 26.
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙬𝙤. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 || 🐾
.Chapter 28.
.Chapter 29.
.Chapter 30.
.Chapter 31.
.Chapter 32.
.Chapter 33.
.Chapter 34.
.Chapter 35.
.Chapter 36.
Arc 1 and Arc 2 Bloopers 🐾
𝘼𝙧𝙘 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂 Ⅲ 🐾
.Chapter 37.
.Chapter 38.
.Chapter 39.
.Chapter 40.
.Chapter 41.
.Chapter 42.
Wolfstars Daughter Cover
🎄Merry Little Christmas Party 🎄

.Chapter 27.

486 4 8
By Butterfly1645

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓟𝓾𝓹𝓹𝔂

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕 : 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫

┕━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┙

Olive's POV

"Smoke bombs ?" Mal checked over with Olive. Olive nodded. "Yep we got everything." as Hollie said "Good." she was in full on pirate gear, her jacket and everything.

"We should get going, Uma can be impatient." Devon said to Hollie, Hollie nodded.

"Let's get going then." Rosalie said arm linked to Devon. Devon smiled at her, Rosalie smiled back.

"I need to gather a couple of things, I'll meet you guys outside." they nodded to her as Hollie went to the back. Olive's hair was in pigtails and she followed. Hollie open a small box that held a sliver shell necklace

"What's that ?" Olive asked, Olive turned to her and said "This is a shell necklace, my mother gave me one two, me and Uma." as she said "Oh that makes sense." as she walked down. Hollie ruffled her hair and tied the necklace around her neck. She then turned to Olive, Olive looked at her, Olive pop her collar for her. She smiled at her and Hollie smiled back.

"Before we go to star war Hollie, can we have one more kiss." as Hollie said "You are going to have many kisses from me, but yes." as she kissed Olive, Olive kissed back. She grinned, "Come on." that's when Olive grabbed Hollie's arm and kissed her more passionately.

Hollie of course kissed back, but wonder why Olive wanted so many kisses, she pulled away once more and looked at the VK. "Hollie, I just don't want to kiss your lips, I want to kiss every inch of your body." that's when Hollie got the hint, Olive wanted more then to just kiss her.

"I thought, why not, heh ?" as Olive gave a little grin, Hollie titled her head as she said "I mean, that depends," as Hollie hands slid down deeper into Olive's jeans, "How many times will you whimper ?" as Olive unzip Hollie's jeans as her hand went down them and said in her her ear "As long as you make me bark." they rose their eyes at one another and with that Hollie leaned in for a kiss, Olive kissed back.

The door slammed a little when the two pushed onto it, they wanted to be close as ever. Hollie kissed her neck, Olive's jeans were already gone.

Olive then wrapped her legs around Hollie's waist and she held her by her things. Olive wasn't heavy as all, she was a light as a feather so picking her up wasn't a problem.

Olive's fingers tangled in Hollie's hair, Hollie enjoyed it, it was like her fingers were tickling through her head.

Olive let out a moan when Hollie gripped tighter on her things, Olive kicked her heels off only focusing on Hollie and just her.

She left kisses on her, and with that Hollie pulled apart to untie Olive's corset and Olive untied her, they both fell to the ground the only thing left being their tank tops.

Hollie held the helm of her shirt and ripped it off, leaving the VK in her bra only, seeing her body only made Hollie's carving grow.

Olive, then took control taking the VK belt off, Hollie kicked her boots off barley being able to keep up with Olive.

After messing with one another, Hollie was fixing her hair and Olive was in the bathroom.

Hollie made sure the shell necklace was around her neck, once she made sure it was, she took in a breathe, she heard the door open and turned to see Olive, she had put her boots back on.

"That, was unexpected...." Olive blushed and Hollie blushed back. "Ready for war pup ?"

Olive said "Yep, let's do this." as they smiled, as Hollie took Olive's as they walked outside together..

~~~

(Olive's POV)

Devon fixed her hair, as Rosalie made sure everyone had their swords. "Ready ?" Devon asked Hollie, Hollie nodded, "Let's end this." as she flipped the sword in her hands.

"You're missing someone," they heard as they turned to see Samantha waving at them special made light denim pirate jacket on with gold details and red designs. "Sam !" Hollie said as Samantha said "Hollie." as Samantha hugged Hollie tightly.

Hollie removed herself as she said "Wait Sam, Uma," Samantha cut her off and said "You really think I'm going to side with Uma ? Uma may be the captain," as she air quoted herself, as she put her hand on Hollie's shoulder "But your my captain." Hollie grinned and Samantha grinned back.

"Plus, I want to see Uma drown in the water just as much as you want to," as they smirked at one another. "Plus I brought Harriet," as Hollie looked behind to see Harriet, her older sister, her tan skin shinning with her similar pirate jacket, boots, and hat. She took it off and ruffle her hair up.

"I would have called CJ, but you know dad doesn't let her up pass curfew, so either it's going to be drowning Uma, but I'll leave it to you," as they hugged one another.

"I'm shocked she's not here with you," Rosalie told Harriet, as Harriet chuckled and said "Who said she wasn't going to be here ?" as she pointed to Mad Maddy.

Olive had heard of the the witch that would haunt near Madam Mim Witch Shop, but she only had heard of Maddy and never seen hear up close, but she also knew that Maddy was like any other villain kid, mean, reckless and wicked, but the only VK to grow soft on her was Harriet, Hollie's older sister, after years knowing the witch being her best friend Harriet and her started dating each other.

Maddy wore a mini dark purple metallic skirt, with a bright pink leather jacket and her wore out brown boots that said "Beware of The Witch !" and "Long Live Magic !" her blue hair was curly and it matched well with her bright aqua eyes.

"Well, Well look who crawled out the cauldron," Hollie joked as Maddy rolled her eyes, "Not now Holly Jolly," she said as Hollie rolled her eyes back. "Harriet my pirate love, you know your the sun in my gloomy sky, but why the h*ll am I here ?" as Harriet said "Maddy Baby, I need you only for a quick second."

Maddy rose a brow as Devon said "Maddy yeah we know, you can't do magic on the Isle but, we need you to do a spell ?" as Maddy said "Yeah duh no magic meaning I'm well what's the word oh yeah worthless"

"Your'e not worthless if you have magic," Olive told her as Maddy crossed her arms and said "What are you talking about little pup," as Maddy added "Also why would I help any of you ?" as they heard "Because you don't have a choice Witch B*tch," Maddy rolled her eyes knowing that nickname she hated.

She turned to see Evalina who wasn't even involved in the whole plan in the first place, but once she heard Elliot say there was a chance to get off the Isle she had to take her chances.

Her hair was wavy, she wore black heeled boots, a purple cropped leather jacket that faded from red to blue, with leather pants with thorn designs at the bottom, and her apple jewelry and blood red nails.

"Evalina," Evie said hand over her heart as Evalina said coldly "Hello Evie," as Elliot asked "What do you want ?" as Evalina snatched the crown from her sister's head and said "What every poor rotten soul wants off this awful Isle."

"Which for some reasons your parents put us here," Evalina said as Beatrice said "I know the VK's have to pay for your parents crimes it's unfair and cruel." as Evalina said "Yeah, which is why." as she pulled out a blue, white and red gem gun with her heart logo on it.

"I'm going to kill anyone who get's in my way including any of you," she smiled down at the handgun and said "Decides always was the black sheep of the family." as her eyes went gold.

"You weren't the black sheep," as Evalina leaned on the wall and said "Yeah being the daughter of a queen and a beast aka The Big Bad Wolf, of course I'm not different Evie,"

"I'm sorry, I tried to make a relationship with you, but you weren't there so I could, that's why I was so close to Elliot and I'm sorry Eva," as Evalina eyes dropped as she scoffed and said "Don't get soft, with me, now let's go kill some pirates, keep up." as she flipped her hair and walked into the docs, Hollie sighed and fixed her hat and said "Well, let's do this." as the others nodded, "We'll be behind, Carlos be careful." as the others went leaving Elliot, Rosalie, Devon, Hollie and Olive behind.

"Whatever happens out there, where going to be there for one another right ?" Elliot wore a blue bomber jacket, with ripped red pants and blue and gold combat boots with crown symbols and apple symbols.

Rosalie smiled and said "Yep our friendship all lead up to this," as she grasped Devon's hand as Devon smiled, as Olive said "I love you guys,"

They all smiled and said "We love you two," as Olive put her fist out, and said "Friends," as Elliot put his out, Rosalie following, Devon shortly after as they turned to Hollie, as Olive winked to her as Hollie smirked and put her fist out and said "To the end," as they pulled apart.

"Now, let's do this, it's time for war," as they nodded as they walked side by side into the dark deep docks...

~~~

(Hollie's POV)

I stood on the docks, Uma pirate ship. She smirked at me my former crew behind her carrying swords and dagger sharper than spears.

Hollie showed no fear all she did was smirked to herself. Olive who had added some gold and green to her corset said to Hollie .

"You sure you know Uma's plan ?" as Hollie said "Of course I do, she's my sister and I know her plots, decides if all things go to crap, we have our weapon Devon."

Olive nodded to her. She walked with Hollie. That's when Uma walked down, "Are your ready to lose ?" as Hollie said "I wouldn't bet on it, now let's make this quick, let's fight got it ?"

Uma nodded and said "Yeah but where is what I've been promised ?" as Uma held her arm out as Rosalie flipped her hair and got out the fake ember.

"Now there's your stupid ember." as she smiled and said "And how do I know this will work ?" as Devon said arms folded "Try it out, there's a small rip in the barrier so magic will pass."

Uma then held it out and the ember glowed, Devon turned her back which is when she waved her finger around causing a fish that was swimming in the water to fly up in a water bubble.

The crew was amazed and Uma was to. Devon gave a smirk similar to that of her father.

Once down Uma pop the bubble over the ocean causing the fish to fall back in the ocean and Devon turned back around Uma smiled at it as she said to Hollie.

"Well I guess I got my ember, but that doesn't mean this war is over it's just the beginning." that's when the pirates took out sharp swords.

Hollie looked around and said "Pity that you just can be a good girl and take your treat but so be it." and with that she snapped her fingers as everyone behind her took swords out.

Sam taking her gun out along with Eva. "Fine then, get them !" Uma bellowed and the crew charged.

(Olive's POV)

~~~

Olive was scared when the first crew mate came towards her. She just held her sword not really knowing what to do. So easily the crew mate was able to get her sword out of her hands backing Olive up to a corner.

He was able to kill her when he was shoot in the shoulder's twice and he fell into the ocean. Olive chest rose and fell until she turned to see Evalina who yelled to her "Do you want to get killed !"

Olive head dropped she didn't handle being yelled at well. Evalina marched towards her and said "There are pirates everywhere who aren't afraid to kill you got it ! So wipe your eyes and fight !"

Olive wiped her eyes as she picked up her fallen sword and began to go to the next crew mate began able to knock him off his feet which made her happy.

Devon and Rosalie on the other hand were back to back with one another.

Devon slicing the pirate's in the arms and shoulders and Rosalie stepping on their feet and throwing some smoke bombs  to distract them.

"Great Gods there everywhere !" Rosalie yelled as Devon kicked on in the stomach and said "Yeah the are everywhere, but don't worry I got your back."

Rosalie threw a red and blue bomb and said "I got your's to." as while they were fighting, Rosalie's fingers slipped to Devon's as they held hands.

Hollie fought off by the plank next to Uma. Uma sliced her cheek and Hollie was able to slice her arm and leg. Hollie looked to see she was close to the ocean and she looked at Uma who laughed at her taking her sword away.

That's when she heard "Hey Uma !" as she turned to see Olive.

Her eyes glowed a gold as she said in a yell "Get away from my girlfriend !" as she threw her sword to Hollie, as Hollie caught it in the air and gave a smug smirk to Uma and she was able to get the upper hand and she sliced her forehead as Uma yelped as Hollie pushed her into the ocean.

Olive bounced on her toes and said "Omg ! I just did that !"

Hollie went towards her though proud of her tiny girlfriend right now wasn't the time to celebrate as she kissed her cheek and said "Yeah good job Pup, but right's now not the best time." as Olive said "Oh right." as Hollie pulled her away.

Hollie then heard from Mal "Hollie !" as she turned to see Mal who was able to get Devon and Rosalie off in time, Hollie then realized what was happening.

She smelt it. Smoke. The ship had been accidentally been set on fire. Most of the crew members were jumping overboard the others were able to get off in time.

"Hollie ! Olive !" her friends yelled. Olive who was coughing like crazy. Hollie noticed right away and saw the bridge cracking right.

Hollie covered Olive's mouth.

Olive eyes had tears in them as Hollie said "You need to go now !" as Olive put her hand down and said "No I'm not leaving you ! Hollie the fire's spreading like crazy !"

Hollie's hair blew in the wind as she said "I know, believe me." as a piece of the ship was coming down on the top which is when Elliot yelled "Guys ! Watch out !" as Hollie in a quick second said "I'm sorry." to Olive and she pushed the VK out of the way.

Olive landed on her side. She rose to her feet and wailed "HOLLIE !" as she was about to rush over to her but the burning wood of the ship stopped her.

"Olive !" Carlos yelled as he grabbed her arm trying to pull her away but Olive screamed and kicked him like a child she cried and sobbed. "HOLLIE COME ON !"

Hollie rose her eyes at Olive as she coughed the smoke and ashes filling her lungs as she rose to her feet only to remember something.

Harry. She ran to the bottom the fire and smoke getting in her way. She jumped over some of her hair getting caught in the process.

She saw her brother laying on the floor. "Harry !" Hollie yelled, though mad at him, Harry would always be her brother and even she couldn't change that.

She rushed over her hand getting burn in the process and she pick Harry up. His arm getting a bit burn to.

She ducked under some of the burning pieces that's when Harry woke up. He coughed. "Hollie ! You shouldn't be here ! This fire will take you out-" as Hollie caught him off and said "Then were going out together !" as Harry looked up at her.

Hollie sighed and said "You're my brother idiot ! You'll never be dead to me !" Harry gave a slit grin and Hollie gave one back.

The ship was falling apart as Hollie said "I love you big bro." as Harry smiled fully and said "I love you to." and with that the whole ship fell apart.

~~~

(Olive POV)

Mal and Evie helped me from the ship and I yelled and screamed kicking them both. Carlos who checked on the other's saw me.

Carlos rushed over and brought me to him. "Olive ! Olive ! I'm sorry !" as I cried and screamed "No ! You don't understand, she's gone Carlos !"

"Olive." Rosalie and Devon said going to her along with Elliot who hugged her tight as she broke down in tears.

"It's ok Ol." Rosalie told me as I continued to cry.

Samantha wiped some tears in her eyes until she saw it. She saw Hollie walking from the ship holding her brother who had passed out.

"Hollie !" Samantha said as Olive rose her eyes along with the others.

"Hol !" Olive yelled as she ran over towards the pirate along with the others.

Hollie fell on one of her knees. Scarlet who was holding her baby to her chest overheard and ran over. She helped Harry off of Hollie. The pirate gave a weak smile to Scarlet.

"D*mn idiot." Scarlet laughed tears in eyes.

Harry rose up only to have Scarlet to hug him tightly. She cried thinking she would have to do all of the parenting alone.

Harry patted her head and Miracle looked at him cooing.

"Are you ok ?!" Scarlet sobbed as Harry nodded "I'm fine Lioness-" Scarlet cut him off with a kiss on the lips.

Harry blushed and kissed back. "I thought you didn't like me ?" as Scarlet released her hair from the ponytail as she said "Maybe even I can change my mind." as Harry smiled and kissed her forehead and kissed their daughter's cheek.

Olive went to Hollie who had looked down breathing heavy. "Hol." as Hollie looked up only for Olive to gasp. The VK had began to lose vision in her eyes thanks to the fire. Hollie knowing just smiled and said "Hey Pup." with a weak grin.

"Omg Hollie !" Olive yelled seeing her state. "Hol." Mal said to her. Hollie's eyes dropped as she said "I'm ok Mal." Olive hugged her tightly. Hollie felt around her shoulders and hugged her.

"My god Hollie you're going-" Samantha was about to say before Hollie said "Blind ? Yeah I know."

"The fountain." Beatrice said. Olive turned to her as Ben said "It could work."

Rosalie then said "Wait are you saying-" as Beatrice smiled and said "Yep, pack you're bags people you're going to Auradon..."

To Return In January 2021 !

Olive Loves You Guys ❤️🐶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 261 15
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
627 46 14
Don't be intimidated by the word count. I restarted the fic and drafted the old chapters into the first chapter labeled 'draft', the new story begins...
2K 38 12
Evie has a twin sister she isn't friends with the core 4 but is still there for her sister. She gets to go to auradon with her sister and her friend...
347 9 23
Harry, Calum, Justin, and Michael return to the Isle of the Lost to recruit a new batch of villainous offspring to join them at Auradon Prep. But whe...