Elijah's daughter

By Sangerashley17

About a girl who Meets her father and learns of what happened when she was a baby and then Meets the rest of... More

Charaters
Chapter 1 (the back story)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

974 14 0
By Sangerashley17

(I followed my uncle Klaus to a room where it was filled with paintings, drawings, and supplies my face lit up and I couldn't hide my smile I looked at the paintings and drawings then looked at my uncle and said)

Ella- wow you did all this?

Klaus- yes I did this is my happy place.

Ella- it's so beautiful I wish I was this good

Klaus- who says your not I looked through your sketch book while you were sleeping and your better then you think you are. Maybe you get that from your uncle nik (he says while a smirk)

Ella- maybe I do (you say smiling)

(You then turn around and run to your uncle Nik and hug him. It takes him a second to process what's happening but then he hugs you back with a smile on his face)

Klaus- maybe having another Mikaelson around isn't so bad

(After a couple minutes you both stop hugging and then you say)

Ella- uncle nik?

Klaus- yes love?

Ella- thank you for saving me from Joshua and thanks for showing me that I have family to live for.

Klaus- no problem love. I mean it's the least I could do and besides your family I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you ever again.

(You both smile and give each other one more hug when suddenly you guys hear other voices in the house)

Ella- who's here?

Klaus- the rest of your family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 596 50
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
74.6K 1.6K 139
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
167K 4.5K 48
Violet Fray had been kept a secret. Her sister Clary had hidden her from 'him'. Violet decided she been holed up in the institute enough and one nigh...
14.6K 227 19
In which Mikey added the wrong person to the group the thing he wouldn't expect is it was izana's "girlfriend" Characters are not mine it's Ken wakui...