The Magic that Brings us Toge...

By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

In Luz's and Amity's potion class, they were working on a new potion that finds the user's soulmate. As soon... More

Potion Class
Bottoms Up
The Mark
The Confession
Daddy's Home
The Suitor
The Warning
Mother Knows Best
Back to Class
Lunchtime
End of the Day
Mami
Reflect
The Flower
The Talk
Curse Description
New Admirer
The Surprize
Spilled Crimson
The Proposal
Fear and Reasoning
Confrontation
Knife to See You!
Substitution
A Breath of Fresh Air
A/N
Breaking Free
You've Got Mail
Underneath the Grom Tree

Sunsets and New Friendships

759 33 9
By ASRIELDREEMURR12832

Amity's POV:

Our ride back to the owl house was peaceful. The sky was pink and bright orange as Draco pushed us forwards. 

"Hey, Luzy," I breathed.

"What is it Ami?" she questioned.

"I love you," I replied. Her grip around my waist tightened.

"I love you too Ami," she giggled as she kissed the back of my neck. My control wobbled as my face grew bright pink.

"What do you think Eda is going to say about Mark?" I asked.

"She probably will be very protective. I mean he did stab me," she sighed.

"Yeah, you are probably right. Let's hope Hooty doesn't kill the kid," I exclaimed.

"That's true. I'm glad I get some peace and quiet in the air with you," I smiled.

"Same here, it is so pretty," she agreed. 

"You know what is more beautiful?" I asked. She nuzzled her head into the back of my neck.

"You," she giggled as she held onto me.

"No, I was supposed to say that silly," I laughed. The owl house appeared into sight as we descended.

"But, you are the most beautiful witch on the boiling isles," Luzy blushed. 

"No, you are," I retorted as she pulled out my ponytail. We landed and Luzy tackled me to the ground. 

"You heard me, you are amazing," she giggled. 

"Fine, but you are awesome too," I replied as I held her in my embrace. Dirt covered our uniforms as Hooty inched towards us. 

"What are you two doing? Hoot! Hoot!" Hooty asked with a smirk.

"What does it look like?" I teased. We both got up as we brushed the dirt caked on us. The door suddenly opened as Eda walked to us.

"How was school today?" she asked.

"Today was unusual, Mark apologized for his actions," I replied.

"How can you tell he isn't leading you on?" Eda questioned.

"He got stabbed to protect us," Luzy exclaimed.

"Wait a minute he got stabbed! By whom?" she asked. 

"Alice! She got angry after he told us of Mr. Blight's plan to attack us. He refused to join her and the dagger he used to stab me was used to stab his chest," I explained. 

"Holy shit! he told you of Mr. Blight's plan," she wondered. 

"Aren't you concerned about a student getting stabbed at school?" Luzy asked.

"No, I have seen it happen before at Hexside. What is his plan?" she pushed.

"You what! Nevermind, he told us of a potion that could end one of our lives which would break the soulmate curse. Mr. Blight wanted him to give it to Luzy, but he refused," I claimed.

"Oh my god!" Eda whispered.

"Do you know anything about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, that is the same potion he gave to me. He wanted me to 'give you the option', but I threw it away before I came home to protect you two," she replied.

"God damn!" we sighed. 

"Also, Eda Mark is coming over later with Gus. He wants to apologize to you," I claimed. 

"I understand, I trust you two, but if he tries anything," Eda breathed while drawing a line on her neck.

"He won't. He fought Mr. Blight today too," I claimed.

"Gosh! You two never get to relax do you?" she blurted.

"No, but at least Ami knocked her dad out," Luzy cheered.

"Good job Amity!" Eda cheered.

"Thank you," I smiled. There was a rustling in the bushes causing us to jump.

"Hey guys," Gus greeted with a bright smile.

"Hi," Mark whispered hiding behind Gus. He then walked towards Eda with a solemn look spread on his face. 

"Mrs. Clawthorn, I want to humbly apologize for my misdeeds. I'm very sorry for the pain I have caused, and I promise to devote myself to protecting Luz and Amity," he claimed as he bowed his head.

"I'll give you this kid. You have real courage standing up for your actions, and I respect that; however, it will take me a bit of time to trust you. I want to thank you for protecting Luz and Amity from the potion. Mr. Blight is a crazy witch, and I know what you told them was the truth, so I can't really hate you," Eda responded. Tears glistened on Mark's face as he showed remorse for his actions.

"Thank you Mrs. Clawthorn," he bowed.

"Anytime kid," she replied with a smile of relief. Eda walked inside leaving us alone outside.

"So, what did you want to ask us over for?" Mark asked.

"We just wanted to hang out, if that is alright with you Mark," I claimed. His face lit up in excitement.

"Wow! Really? You guys must be pulling my tail," Mark exclaimed.

"No Mark, we aren't pulling your tail. You proved yourself to us, and we would like to have a fresh start as friends," Luzy exclaimed.

"Thank you, I never have had real friends before," he claimed. We all gave a group hug as Mark looked puzzled.

"What was that?" he asked.

"That's a hug Mark. It is a human thing," Luzy explained. 

"What would you guys like to do?" I asked.

"We could play never have I ever or truth or dare," Luzy offered.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Gus shouted.

"Okay, sounds good. Who will start?" Luzy asked.

"I will," I giggled.

"Alright Ami, start the match," Luzy smiled.

"Gus, truth, or dare?" I asked. 

"Hmm.. truth," he answered. 

"Gus if you were given 1,000,000 snails what would you do?" I asked.

"I would probably give some to my parents, and I would get human artifacts for a museum," he replied.

"That's a good answer, Gus who do you pick?" I asked.

"Luz truth or dare?" he gleamed.

"Dare," Luzy giggled trying to be brave.

"I dare you to sit on Amity's lap for the rest of the game," he dared.

"No problem," she giggled as my face turned into a tomato. Luzy sat on my lap as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Okay Luz, who do you choose?" he asked. 

"Mark truth or dare?" she questioned. 

"Dare," he replied softly. Luzy's face showed she had planned something evil. 

"I dare you to draw a heart on your hand," she dared.

"That's simple enough," Mark claimed as he took ink to his palm. Gus's eyes were shocked as the mark appeared on his hand.

"Holy crap," Gus whispered. 

"What is it?" Mark asked in concern.

"Look at this a heart appeared on my hand!" he awed.

"Wait, what illusion are you using," Mark questioned rapidly.

"I'm not using any illusions, Mark," Gus claimed.

"Then what does it mean?" he asked.

"We are soulmates silly," Gus teased with a blush evident on his face.

"Woah, first friends and now soulmates. I think I'm gonna..." Mark exclaimed as he fell into the grass.

"Mark," Gus whimpered. 

"I'm dead," he giggled.

"No your not," Gus pushed as he tried to get Mark up from the ground only as he fell onto Mark. His face turned pink as he too passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1K 26
"Amity, I won't fall in love with either side of you. I haven't, and I never will." "Really?" She asked, turning around, "But you'll still be by my s...
12.9K 263 31
Luz and Amity are married, with a baby on the way. Together, they go through the pregnancy with a few challenges, including Amity's mom, and a new ac...
19.9K 737 17
My own cover I made! Lumity fan fic Amity's life was never easy but she'd always leave the house to relax in the woods, Luz never noticed her there a...
50.7K 933 38
Amity has a strange obsession with luz and seems to be aggressive towards anyone who tried to get close with her or dares to harm her she suddenly ha...