Matched

By tric_nicky

Mina decided to went on a dating app that her best friend, Sana highly recommend. What surprised her the most... More

Mina
SaMo
Unmatched
Matched
Chance
Secretary
First Date
Rival
Performance
Couple Dance
Sick
Accident
Friendship
Festival
Double Date
Camping Trip
Confession
Cold but Warm
Puppy
Official
Surprise
The end

Tzuyu

1.3K 56 3
By tric_nicky

"Ms Minatozaki, do you have any ideas for the promotion?" Tzuyu asked with seriousness in her eyes.

"I'll post the festival's details on our school's social media page. Indicating that it's an open day, that everyone can come. I'll let all the students informed their family about this news. I also knew some of our school alumnus, I'll let them spread the words." Sana replied then her eyes looked over to the leader of design and decoration, "Ms Son, do you have any ideas for the posters and flyers?"

Chaeyoung looked up with her usual cold eyes, "Yeah, but before that, I wanna know which kind of activities will we carry out? Give me an overview of each club's choice?"

Tzuyu turned to the vice president. "Ms Yoo, have all the club executives submitted their form?"

"Not yet. Most of them still figuring," Jeonyeon gave Tzuyu two pieces of paper then continued, "For now, I only received two forms which are from music club and cooking club. The first decided to perform three shows at auditorium. The later decided to turned their clubhouse into a cafe."

"That's good to hear," Tzuyu appreciated the progress.

"Any things to report?" Tzuyu scanned through her fellows. They all shook their head.

"Understandable, have a nice day." Tzuyu stood up and the others followed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
152K 5.8K 38
Tzuyu and Sana's secret love at school.
100K 4.4K 64
Before getting married, Sana knew that her fiance had a girl he was secretly in love with for years. After the divorce, she found out that the girl w...
122K 4.5K 31
"Just sign this and you're completely mine" Before you read,this is a TOP MINA,there might be no smut but Mina will be the top.