LOVE STORY - From Fighting Ev...

By Jenisundar

This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track... More

Intro
Birthday...
Game starts...
Album Launch...
Jealousy hubby...
Guilt kills..
Abhi's attempts
Adamant couple...
Back to Mehra mansion
Dussera...
In love..
Marriage..
Accident
without you..
International contract
Dinner..
Our Pragya
Abhigya's day out
Diwali..
Abhi's wife
Kingliya....

True Love story has no ending...

2.2K 109 40
By Jenisundar

Pragya and king comes down ...

Dadi sees them and says

Da: arey...why are you both looking tensed...

Pr:  dadi woh..

Ki:she wants to go out with abhi..

Pragya looks at him shocked... king whispers to her," please baby... only you can convince abhi"

Abhi comes near pragya and says," you could have said me directly..."

Pr: th..that...

Ab: no problem...shall we go..

Pragya nods...

Da: arey abhi first drink your coffee..

Ab: I will drink it later..

Dadi asks pragya," pragya beta...do you know abhi's most favourite "

Pragya looks at abhi and then says," me"

Abhi chuckles hearing her ..

Dasi: haan haan...after you?

Pragya looked confused

Pr: what is that dasi

Da: coffee

Ab:arey dasi , I love coffee more than her...

Pragya frowns at him...

Pr: from today you sleep in kitchen with your coffee

Saying she walked away from there...

After bidding bye to others abhi came near the car and sees her scolding someone silently and he knows that she is surely scolding him..

At that time king pulled pragya aside and said

Ki: talk properly

Pr: but king...what if he gets angry..

Ki: he can never get angry on you...

Pr: but

Ki: please Anu baby... if not you then who will help me...

Seeing his dull face, pragya says," okay fine.... don't act...I will do something.."

Ki: love you

Saying he hugged her...

Then she left from there...

In car,

Pr: abhi....

Ab: hmm

Pr: I will tell you something but please don't get angry on me

Abhi looks at her and smiles..

Ab: ask

Pr: Woh.....

Ab: what..

Pragya gathers her courage and says," king loves Aliya"

Abhi stopped the car in shock..

Pragya then explained about how king's puppy love changed into his true love...

Ab: I thought Aliya loved purab...

Pr: you know right abhi..she can't accept defeat that's why when purab loved bulbul instead of her,she couldn't tolerate that ..

Ab: mistake was mine... without their permission I did their engagement...

Pr: leave all that abhi...past is over... now shall we do king and Aliya's marriage..

Abhi smiles and nods..

Pr: then turn the car towards our house..

Ab: what? But our outing

Pr: some other day....  I wanted to see king's happy face ...chalo

Abhi nods and turns the car...

Pr: abhi...

Abhi turns to see her...she whispered something in his ears making him to grin...

Both smiled wickedly...

As soon as abhi entered the house, he Furiously shouts," king....where are you... king.."

King came down the stairs confusedly..

Pragya tried to stop an angry abhi..

All came to the hall hearing abhi's shouts..

Pr:abhi ...calm down

Ab: shut up pragya

Seeing him raising his voice against pragya,all understood the seriousness of the situation..

Abhi walks near king saying

Ab: I trusted you and allowed you to stay in my house but behind my back you are betraying me... don't you feel ashamed...

Ali: what happened Bhai... what did he do

Ab: you need not hide from me Aliya...I know everything...he is forcing you to love him right ..I will not leave him alive..

Saying abhi holds king's collar and shouts," how dare you love my sister"

Aliya tried to stop abhi...

Ab: I will kill you...

Suddenly Aliya shouts," I love him Bhai"

There existed a pin drop silence...abhi left king's collar...the silence is broken by pragya's laughter...

Abhi too joins her....

All looked confused ...

Pragya tells abhi," wow abhi....you must have became an actor"

Saying she kissed his cheek deeply..abhi felt embarrassed to death...she  parted from him and rushed near Aliya.. here abhi  looked at others nervously who are looking everywhere but them ...

Pragya goes near Aliya and hugs her whereas abhi hugged king..

Abhi tells king," relax buddy... we were just playing..I am happy for you both"

King sighs in relief and says," you scared me abhi.."

Ab: actually this prank is my wife's idea..

King glares at pragya whereas she smiled sheepishly at him...

Pr: arey I fixed your marriage with your love but you are glaring at me...

Ali: thank you Bhabhi...

Saying she hugged pragya...

King tells abhi," I don't know whether I can take care of your sister like you but I promise that I will always keep her happy.."

Abhi smiles at him .

Aliya and king hugged each other in happiness..

After two months,

In a big stage the host announces," here comes the rockstar Abhi and Rapstar king "

Then abhi and king gave their lively performance...tgat rap and rock combo made the audience to give standing ovation...

Finally their international contract got over..

After they came down, pragya rushed to abhi and hugged him tight..

Aliya was about to hug king but dasi caught Aliya's hand and says," till you don't get license then hugs are not allowed"

Vin: then give them liscense naa dadi...

Da: you are right...we will do their wedding soon...

Family decided to do purbul's wedding after kingliya's....

Then all left to their house with happy smile in their lips and joy in their hearts...

*******
The end

*****
Thank you for reading friends..if you like this story please do vote and comment your views..
*****

Not all love stories end in a happy note but lucky are they whose love story never ends ...

******
A love story can begin anywhere....

*****

Finally LOVE STORY came to an end... thank you for reading and supporting this story dear friends..

                  - with love,
                               Jeni

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 900 7
Abhigya One shots on Abhi and Pragya. Could be emotional ones. Or humorous ones. Maybe happy endings. Or endings that may make you blame me for m...
51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
1.3K 96 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
79K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...