Bangtan•√•Omegaverse

By ershy_14

18++ Beta and Omegas are both having their heat, but Omegas heat was more seductive than Beta's heat. When he... More

Prologue
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Announcement
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Behind Bangtan•√•Omegaverse
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21 (END)
BIG THANKS
Bangtan•√•Omegaverse 2
Just Promoting
Out
OUT 2

Announcement!

383 6 2
By ershy_14

Hi!

I'm here to announce a new series of Bangtan Omegaverse , since the Lips of the Omegaverse is kinda a failure to me and I eventually couldn't continue writing them, so as an apology, I planned to write BTS X READER fanfic!

Yes!

That's why, this new series is might be what you're looking for!

There'll be 7 sequel of them, exactly!
1 series per member! So you'll have your butterflies moment with your own bias if you don't want to read the other member stories!

I have release the first series, which is called BANGTAN OMEGAVERSE : JIN.

Make sure to go check it out if you're Jin fans!

Link to Bangtan Omegaverse : JIN
https://my.w.tt/sAY009zuibb

Look forward for the other member ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
16.1K 713 23
WHERE JUNGKOOK IS THE PACKS ALPHA AND JIMIN IS THE BEAUTIFUL OMEGA THAT EVERYONE WISH TO HAVE. WHAT IF FATE BRINGS THEM TOGETHER BUT ONE OF THEM HATE...
Times Six By die

Fanfiction

8K 228 6
He can't say for certain that there are six alphas in there, just that that's all he can smell; it's impossible to pick out the number based on scent...
The Luna By Cai

Fanfiction

1.5K 173 10
The Evergreen pack's leader was getting old and no new Luna had appeared yet. Denoted by their silver hair, Luna's were special omegas that were inst...