YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
TEACHING
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

UNCONTROLLABLY

1.5K 52 4
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

LISA POV

The day before we left the farm, I really don't want to go, I know something is wrong on me or not but I always shrugged it off. When I saw unnie struggling and begging me to come with her, I can't take it how broken unnie was.

When we arrive in the city I feel uncomfortable, I don't know what feelings lingers on it. Lily is more anxious than me. When seulgi that bear speak on the plane through speaker lily is having crush on seulgi for being cool, tss I'm cooler than seulgi, but anyway she lets us stay in her house.

Speaking of house this is so big I mean really big, we have rooms each but lily wants to have her own since bear promise her pink room. Limario that night wants to go out, but unnie is hugging her that's why she can't go. She wants to roam at night which we opposed, unnie will scold has if that's happen they are jealous on lily since, unnie chichu and unnie giant knows her now.

Anyways again the house, I'm roaming around I saw people but, they avoid me when they see me, I'm looking that giraffe guy, I'll asked food for leo and lucy. It seems joojoo and Nini, bear and chippy go home to there own house,

" I'm getting dizzy, I can't find where they put foods" lisa said.

" Me too, we open every room, why there's so many rooms?" Luca asked

" Do I know? Wait saw something outside motorcycle I want to try it" limario said

I just shake my head, they always like this. I saw auntie and she signal me to come closer, she looks kind, joojoo said she knows her since she was kid. So I trust joojoo.

" Good morning young miss, I saw you earlier, I just don't want to intrude, I think your looking for something? are you hungry I can make you food, come lets go kitchen," mi ran said,

I can't speak I just bowed my head, then she pointed the chair, she want me to sit, she boiled something then I smell it, it's hot chocolate.

" Miss joohyun, said you like hot chocolate as your morning drink, she even gave me the list" miran said

Joojoo said we can call her auntie, she seems nice so.

' I'm looking also for giraf~ mister kwang soo, I want to know where to get food for leo and lucy" I shyly said, then she handed me the hotchoco.

" Hahaha, sorry young miss your cute, just call him giraffe because his one of them" auntie said while laughing.

" Kwang soo is not here, he went to wet market now, but I can show you where he put it, its still early young miss why don't you go back to sleep" auntie suggest

" I'm ok I like waking early, thank you I'll be outside to look for leo and lucy" I said, auntie nod and she left, when she's back she have something on basket.

" This are the food, it's from the doctor, there's also note for it, he said leo is fat' auntie mi ran said, then makes eyes widen.

" No leo is not fatttt, ok thank you" I get it and hurriedly go to there house, while I'm walking I'm reading the note, it seems they are stress it's normal since it's new environment.

I saw other house its not that big but it's ok little near on lucy and leo house, the area is big.

" I'm wondering can I plant flowers here?" I thought while I'm unlocking the door then open the light, seulgi bring me here yesterday, she still terrified to leo I understand them though.

I'm giving them vitamins and food, I also pinned there schedule of feeding time.

" Leo is fat', I admit I over feed him" I read everything and its like diet for him his bigger to his age.

" I'm sorry leo, I overfeed you, lucy your getting old this place is good for retirement right?" I'm talking to them, they can't talk back but I know they loves me.

" Hello is there someone in there" someone is outside the door,

" Whoo~~ are you? I'm feeding leo and lucy please don't come"

who's that I don't like the voice, am I in trouble? I hurriedly lock the door inside, his still knocking and I don't like that I don't like, I cover my ears so I can't hear him he keeps banging it.

"Gooo~~~~ I'm jusssst feeding leeeeoooo, I feel scared his voice its like jay park that his voice, I'm covering my ears he will get tired I just wait inside, his going to hurt me its jay thats his voice.

" Na na na na na na na na na na"

MEANWHILEEEEEEEE

Its early but a car just arrived and they all bowed when they see her.

" Young miss," they bowed.

" What happened here? What's with commotion, they are still sleeping right? Keep it down"' joohyun said to them here brows frown it's still early.

" Where sorry young miss its just, in the stable one of man saw the light is on so he knock and knock but it's lock then someone is singing there, but auntie miran said it lisa she ask earlier for food to feed, till now she didn't stop or open the door" joohyun gets irritated.

" Why you all didn't call me, or knock the two unnies they will wake if that's the matter" I'm walking to where lisa is I cross with jisoo just wake up, she's confuse.

" Joohyun what's happening I heared little commotion Thats why I'm looking also for lisa then I cant see anyone, its still early though" jisoo said

Joohyun hold her everything while they are  walking with her, and tell her what happen when she just arrived. Then when they get near they hear lisa is not singing though, its like mocking noise.

" Its not singing, where is damn key!" Joohyun said then one of security gave to her then they open it they saw lisa covering her ears and close eyes.

" Baby baby" jisoo gets near to her, when she touch her the sound she makes is getting louder, then jieun just arrived and rush to her.

" Jisoo hold her face hold her call her loudly' jieun said and jisoo do the same.

" LISAAAA BABY LOOK AT ME IT'S UNNIE CHICHU UNNIE LISA LISA" jisoo shout and I instruct the guards to leave. I'm pissed,

jisoo do it again and makes lisa open her eyes and she see its jisoo, she hugged her so tight.

" Unnie I hear jay park knocking on door, I said don't come that's why I locked the door then tg~" jisoo didn't let finish her word.

" Unnie is here now, ssssh no ones going to hurt you here ok, some might just knock, jay park can't come here there are so many guards protecting us" jisoo
Hugged her and kiss her from time to time,

' I'm sorry I make you worried unnie I just panic coz it's SOUNDS like him" lisa said in small and stuttering voice.

" Its oks, but look where here your ok, don't be afraid my big baby unnies here, look joojoo is even here" jisoo unnie is consoling lisa and she look at me, and makes her eyes calm.

" Joojoo the vet is bad he said leo is fat'" lisa sulk and joohyun forgot that leo is there.

" Its ok we will give him little diet, now come let gets you breakfast" joohyun gave her hand to lisa, and lisa hold her they get up and they eat at balcony,

Joohyun instruct the personnels don't show up in there sights for now.

" I'm going to start the session soon, we need to know more what she's afraid of' jieun said to jisoo

They take there breakfast seulgi message them she and jennie will take there lunch there, joohyun show lisa the private jacuzzi, since lisa want to take shower she prepare it with bubbles, and remind her don't take too long. While lisa is in the shower joohyun call all personal in there quarters.

" Joohyun take it easy ok, its not there fault, I suggest that if lisa is around, they just mind there own business lisa sometimes approach strangers if she will, lets just wait, we don't push to much pressure in her, she still didn't know or know that something is going on to her" jieun reminds joohyun, which joohyun understand, she's really pissed but she will think what's good to everyone.

Jisoo preparing on Lisa's clothes, and vitamins, but she's getting dizzy.

" I forgot to take my medicine" jisoo thought shes calming herself, massage and go to her closet to take her prescription.

" I think it's time for my check up tomorrow, I'm running out of it" jisoo said and drink five tablets, then jiuen saw her.

" Soo what happen you ok? Tell me what you feel ok" jieun said.

" Just having headache, I'll be out tommorow eun, maybe you can start the session I'll talk to lisa later, then tommorow I'll go to my doctor' jisoo said

" Call me anytime ok if you need me there, take a rest I'll put this on lisas room maybe shes done now " jieun gets the clothes, jisoo lay down.

" I'm not going to blame anyone here what happen, what I said yesterday day before this, what I said? don't mind lisa if she will going in any room or any corner of this house" joohyun is calming down.

" You knock the door it means no one sees her going out or in no one is in patrol at that time, am I right?" Joohyun wait.

" My apologies young miss it won't happen again" jinhyuk head security bowed.

" I understand you jinhyuk, cause your doing your job, your follower should do it to, every corner of this estate have designated patrol, if you she her, she's going that way don't mind her if she approach you be simple in your answer, I won't explain why coz it's none of your business, now jinhyunsuk find someone more who can do it, I don't want to hear something like this again" joohyun said and dismiss, she goes to the kitchen to grab some water.

" Young miss, I can say she is something special and kind one" auntie said, miran is not new in bae household, she's there even shes not even born yet. Joohyun treat her like a mother.

" Yes auntie, even her unnies they are pure souls" joohyun said.

" I can say, I saw her earlier shes looking for something, I just let her but when I see she's debating to herself I signal her to come, she's cute, I gave her hot chocolate and she smile and says her thank you, I ask her, it takes awhile for her to answer, but she's polite also" Aunt miran shared

" She is auntie, give her time auntie, you will know her more your going to love her, I'll bid my goodbye now I have meetings, jennie and seulgi will be here, and jisoo unnie like to cook for lisa, sometimes lisa only eat specific food in her unnies cooking auntie, please take care of them I'll see you soon auntie" joohyun bid her goodbye, then she look for lisa or anyone to tell them she will leaving and might joined them in dinner if the meeting won't take long, she was near on lisa room she hears.

" Lily, we should plant flowers at the back the sun is good there what do you thinking?" Lisa said

" Oh she's talking to lily's" i  thought, its rude to listen but i cant interupt her

" Yeah we should, anyway remember the documentary we watch there's a big aquarium her in city can we go there?" Lisa or

" Not now luca, we just got here you know" lisa or

" Lily is right relax, I'll ask them if we can lets just focus on planting what kind of flo~~~" i  didn't finish to listen coz i was taken off guard on what i hear.

" There's other one luca" i don't know what to do o hurriedly look for jieun, then she sees jieun with jisoo unnie .

" Ohh what's the matter you look like, you saw a ghost" jieun said.

" Unn~~~nie" joohyun cried she overwhelmed and heart broken on revelation

" What happen joohyun ?" Jisoo asked for sure it's about lisa, she ready her self if still possible.

" I hear lisa talking unnie" joohyun still sobbing and looking at them, they wait for joohyun to proceed.

" Its not just lily unnie, there's luca she's talking" i sob in silent, maybe lisa can hear them. Makes jieun sighed.

" I'll start tomorrow the session this not good if its more, we take her to hospital for check up, I'll talk to my head superior in the hospital about this" jieun said make jisoo close her eyes, there's no tears, tears can't express what she feel.

" Calmed down joohyun, talk to lisa before you leave, I know you have appointments today, do it, life will goes on for everyone ok, I'll talk to her when you left" jisoo hugged joohyun consoling her as if she didn't needed it.

Joohyun leave the room, and so i jieun, jisoo go the bathroom to stare on mirror, but there's a blood dripping in her nose.

" Just great" jisoo wash her face.

_______
Cont

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]
59.1K 2.4K 85
Enemies to lovers... That's was my first story and I'm super embarrassed how can you guys read it??? 💀 2021 Highest ranks #1 Lisoo (SOMEHOW?) #1 Cha...
294K 9.3K 186
𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢 /𝔯ī𝔱/ 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔟 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢, 𝔴𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔡 (𝔞 𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯) 𝔱𝔬 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔢.
13.5K 203 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²