BLiND LOVE✔️

By kookiebro

❝I'm jealous of everyone who gets to see you everyday.❞ - short chapters - short story ©kookiebro 2021 More

Chapter-1🍂
Chapter-2🍂
Chapter-3🍂
Chapter-4🍂
Chapter-5🍂
Chapter-6🍂
Chapter-7🍂
Chapter-8🍂
Chapter-9🍂
Chapter-10🍂
Chapter-11🍂
Chapter-12🍂
Chapter-13🍂
Chapter-14🍂
Chapter-15🍂
Chapter-16🍂
Chapter-17🍂
Chapter-18🍂
Chapter-19🍂
Chapter-20🍂
Chapter-21🍂
Chapter-22🍂
Chapter-23🍂
Chapter-24🍂
Chapter-25🍂
Chapter-26🍂
Chapter-27🍂
Chapter-28🍂
Chapter-29🍂
Chapter-30🍂
Chapter-31🍂
Chapter-32🍂
Chapter-33🍂
Chapter-34🍂
Chapter-35🍂
Thank you🍂

Chapter-36🍂

1.1K 108 56
By kookiebro

~🍂~

I wiped the tear that had just escaped my eye, turning my head aside, I looked at the person standing beside me who had his gaze already at me, his eyes sparking with love as I was praying for you.

He slowly approached me, gently wrapping his arms around my shoulders, he put on a soft kiss on the top of my head.

He smiled, "Shall we go now?"

He asked politely.

I nod and smiled back, "Yes Kook."

It's been four years since I married Jungkook. He has been very nice and kind towards me.

We have a son named Jomin, whose probably with Taehyung and Yeonjun right now. Jungkook didn't mind when I kept Jomin's name just as same as yours, Jimin.

In fact, he was always there for me giving me his shoulder and patting my head, whenever I felt like crying for you, even in the middle of the night.

We always visit your grave almost every month.

Jungkook doesn't mind.

He never did.

I love Jungkook.

Despite of loving Jungkook, but there's only one man who'll always have the key to my heart.

You, Park Jimin.

I still love you so much, Jimin.

And my love will remain the same always and forever. Nobody can ever replace your space in my heart.

I stood up, holding Kook's hand as we started to walk towards the exit.

I love you Park Jimin. I promise to visit you soon enough.

My heart missed a beat as I turned around just after I heard a soft whisper in my ear,

'I love you too sweetheart'

Was that you Jimin?

Knowing that it was you, I happily hugged Kook's strong mascular arm as he let out a cute chuckle.

"You seem extra happy today, aren't you sweetheart?"

I giggled and nod.

"How about a peck on the cheek?"

I slightly punched on his chest as he laughed.

Looking back at the grave, I smiled,

'Goodbye, my love'

And remember...

I'll always love you. You'll always be my number one forever.

My Park Jimin.

-THE END -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 6.1K 27
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑𝚎...
our love.. By MJ

Fanfiction

2.5K 66 38
" what if, that things happens again and I can't promise, about myself " he said one of his lowest voice. " we should try, to know each other " I sai...
41.5K 2.5K 46
J Hope × Reader "Why he hates me?? " "Do I Love Her?? " Jung Hoseok is CEO of Famous gaming company.. He married to Y/n but no one knows the real rea...