Passion of a Cold Heart (Tsuk...

By Tesby1006

'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko'... More

Ch.1 Meeting the team...
Ch. 2 Him....
Ch. 3 Teasing...
Ch. 4 Nosey Friends...
Ch. 5 Never Have I Ever...
Ch. 7 Sunlight Through The Window...
Ch. 8 Girl's Night...
Ch. 9 Secrets...
Ch. 10 Ulterior Motives...
Ch. 11 Jealous...
πŸ‹Ch. 12 Can't Resist...πŸ‹
πŸ‹Ch. 13 Early Riser... πŸ‹
Ch. 14 Claiming...
Ch. 15 Unwanted Attention...
πŸ‹Ch. 16 Reactionary Nature...πŸ‹
Ch. 17 Reflection...
Ch. 18 Insider Info...
Ch. 19 Movie Night....
Ch. 20 Morning Entertainment...
πŸ‹Ch. 21 Let's Play a Game...πŸ‹
Ch. 22 Distraction...
Ch. 23 Operation...
Ch. 24 Tryouts...
Ch. 25 Strategies...
Ch. 26 Brotherly advice...
Ch. 27 Body study...
πŸ‹Ch. 28 Slippery when wet...πŸ‹
Ch. 29 Highs and Lows...
Ch. 30 Nagashima Spa-Land...
Ch. 31 Nabana no Sato...
πŸ‹Ch. 32 Impatient...πŸ‹
πŸ‹Ch. 33 Moments in time...πŸ‹
Ch. 34 Catalyst...
Ch. 35 Reality Check...
πŸ‹Ch. 36 The last time...πŸ‹
Ch. 37 Avoidance...
Ch. 38 Irony...
Ch. 39 Tipping point...
Ch. 40 Aftermath...
Ch. 41 Too little too late....
Ch. 42 Help me, please...
Ch. 43 IDFC...
Ch. 44 πŸ‹ Again...πŸ‹

Ch. 6 πŸ‹ Too Close... πŸ‹

3.3K 95 30
By Tesby1006

Seeing you leaning over Hinata speaking so closely to him causes a flare to rise up in his chest and he doesn't like it. As you walk towards the stairs he continues watching you.

'Hmmm... where is she going...'

The feeling in his chest blooms waiting for you to return. Impatience spurs him on, unable to stop himself, he follows after you.

Reaching the top of the stairs, he doesn't see you right away. Then just as he's about to stop in his room he hears the door to the bathroom open. Before he can stop himself he's on you.

You press yourself against the wall, his tall frame pinning you with hands on either side of your head. He leans in close, you can feel the warmth of his breath on your neck. Heat blooming in your stomach.

"I wonder..." Tsukki murmurs out loud but to himself.
Your breath is unsteady, "Wonder what?"

He pauses for a moment running his lips gently over your neck until he reaches your ear before speaking, "Why you gotta ride me so hard short stuff, what ever did I do to you?" The deep husk of his voice making you question if he's only talking about your teasing.

'He's close... too close...'

Breathing heavy and all thoughts of resistance flying out the window, you grab Tsukki by the shirt, connecting your lips to his in a heated kiss. Tsukki groans at how good it feels to finally kiss you. Slipping his tongue along your lips begging entrance. You open, allowing him inside. He slides his tongue against yours tasting the lingering flavor of tequila still present. He runs his hands down your body, up your thighs and into your shorts grabbing your ass. Lifting you up to wrap your legs around his hips without breaking your kiss. He carries you to what you suspect is his room. Crossing the threshold, he kicks the door closed, one hand quickly locking it. He was not getting interrupted with you.

He walks over to the bed laying you down and climbing on top of you. You reach for his shirt trying to tug it off. Tsukki pulls away, quickly removing his shirt while you do the same. He starts kissing down your neck and down to your chest reaching behind you to swiftly unhook your bra and pull it from your body. With the barrier removed Tsukki wastes no time pulling your breast to his mouth swirling his tongue around the hard nub. You bite your bottom lip and groan at the sensation.

'God that feels so fucking good... but it's not enough...'

Wrapping your legs around his hips trying to pull him against you, desperate for some friction. "Tsukki..."

He lifts his head and looks you in the eye and shakes his head, correcting you, "Kei, it's Kei."

You nod in understanding then he bows his head back down this time to the other breast. While his hand reaches down to unfasten your shorts. He pulls away once more to tug your shorts and underwear from your body in one smooth motion. He goes to pounce on you once more but you stop him. "This is hardly fair Kei, lose the shorts too,"

"Someone's eager," he says with his signature smirk then quickly removes the rest of his clothes before returning to you. You pull him to your lips wanting to feel his kiss again. Wedged between your legs the way he is, he can feel the heat radiating from your core and it's so difficult to resist just sliding inside of you but he holds back. Intent on preparing you, he shifts a hand down, deftly sliding his fingers across your slit "Fuck, so wet for me already..."

He slides two fingers inside you stroking while using his thumb to massage circles against your clit. Firmly stroking you, searching for that one spot.

You moan out loudly, biting down on your lower lip trying to keep your voice down not wanting everyone downstairs to hear the pleasure he was giving your body.

Tsukki chuckles lowly, "There it is..." then sliding a third finger in, stretching you further and applying a massaging pressure to that spot again and again. Your slick essence dripping down making the sheets wet with your building orgasm. You can feel the knot building in your stomach.

"Uhnnn, Fuck Kei, I'm so close already... fuck"

"You, my little pipsqueak, have a dirty mouth," licking and sucking along your neck leaving a few purple marks behind. "I'll let you come easy this time... Let me feel you come, Y/N."

Gripping his shoulders and burying your face into his neck you bite down with a scream as you come hard, your walls clamping down around his fingers that continuously stroke you through your orgasm. Tsukki groans at the sensation of you biting into his neck.

After a moment you release him, coming down from your high, breathing hard from the force of your release. Tsukki, displaying a smug smile, brings his fingers to his mouth, licking them clean. "Mmm..."

"Uhnnn, fuck" you groan at the erotic scene in front of you. Reach forward, wanting to give him some attention as well when he stops you. Pinning your hands above you. You whine slightly, wanting to touch him.

"I'm an impatient fucker and I want you now." He growls out into your ear. Before pulling back and reaching over to grab a condom from his night stand drawer.
He pauses to ask, "Virgin or no?, I need to know now." Not wanting to be too rough with you if this is your first time.
"Not a virgin..." His gaze meets yours as he tears open the condom with his teeth and rolling it down to the base.

"Good," is all he says before fitting himself between your thighs with plans of fucking you into submission. He reaches down positioning the tip at your hot slick opening sliding it back and forth rubbing it against your clit, before slowly pressing into your slick wet heat. You groan at the delicious stretch of your insides to accommodate his girth.

"Mmm, Kei uhhnn...so good"

Bottoming out inside of you, Tsukki groans at the glorious sensation of how you feel around him. Pausing for only a moment before pulling back just to thrust forward again this time harder and faster. Tsukki builds up a rough and hard rhythm, his cock pounding into you. You reach up to grab hold of his head roughly pulling him down to you. Gripping your fingers into his hair you kiss him hard, sliding your tongue into his mouth twining with his, moaning into his mouth with every thrust. Tsukki reaches down grabbing your ass, shifting you to meet his hips reaching deeper than before. You can feel him nudging your cervix with each thrust. In no time, you can feel the knot building in your stomach once again. You don't have to tell him you're close, he can feel your core fluttering and tightening around his cock.

"You're so close again aren't you?" Tsukki asks

You nod, too much pleasure flooding your body to speak.
Smiling Tsukki slows down almost to a crawl, effectively halting your orgasm in its tracks. You let out a small whimper panting out, "wh-why'd you stop?"

"I told you earlier, I let you have the first one easy. You're not coming again until I say so." Tsukki smiles grasping one of your legs behind your knee and pulling it up. He turns you slightly to one side before picking up a steady hard pace again, hitting new spots with this position. The wet sloshing noise as his hips slap against yours is a lewd soundtrack echoing through his room.

"Hnnn Ahnn, shit Kei," dragging his name out into a moan as he hit all the right spots, "hahh fuck don't stop... right there." Pleasure building once again but just as the knot in your stomach began to peak again he stopped.

"Dammit, Kei you're so mean," you panted out, whimpering once again at your stolen ecstasy.

Tsukki smiled down at you chuckling, enjoying the sound of you wanting him more. He thrusts nice and slow into your sloppy wet pussy enough to keep you in pleasure but no where near enough to push you to your peak. Going so far as to torture you with a gentle caress of your clit before pulling out completely.

Pulling you up to reposition you on all fours he slides home once again. You whimper, small little mewls escaping your lips as he pounds into you relentlessly. You reach down intent on stimulating your clit, wanting to come so badly. Tsukki catches you, pulling your hand away, placing both your hands behind your back, holding them there with one hand.
"Uh, uh, uh," giving your ass a good smack "bad girl, I didn't say you could come yet. Come on, short stuff let me hear how badly you want to come, I can go all night if need be, so let me hear it."
"Fuck!... Kei" you whimper not wanting to give him the satisfaction but knowing you're going to cave to his demands.

"Oh, now that doesn't sound like begging, Y/N"

"Kei please! Please fuck me hard! Please let me come on your cock!"

"Ah now that's what I want to hear. Music to my ears, much better, your wish is my command" you can hear the smug grin in his voice but you don't care, you've never been fucked so good.

Releasing your hands he lifts you up pressing your back against his chest turning your face towards his to kiss you. Grabbing a handful of your breasts he rolls your sensitive nub adding to your building pleasure. He picks up his pace finding that spot inside you nudging it relentlessly with every thrust. Pushing you up and over the edge, you snap your hand to you mouth screaming out in overwhelming pleasure. Tsukki continues thrusting through your orgasm chasing his own, feeling your walls squeeze and flutter around him. Pulling your body to him with each thrust. His body finally reaching his peak, coming hard into the condom inside you. He groans loudly panting and out of breath "Fucking hell! Hhhha hhhaahh."

You both collapse on the bed your back still pressed against his chest. He pulls away for a moment to remove the condom and dispose of it before returning and laying behind you once again. Pressing a kiss on your neck behind your ear he whispers "Next time I'm making you scream my name and I won't care who hears it."

'Next time???'

With that brief thought fleeting through your mind, you drift off to sleep. Tsukki presses his forehead against your back pressing a small kiss between your should blades. Then props his head up on his hand. Tsukki just stares at your naked form, appreciating how much sexier you were than what he had imagined in his mind.

He lays his golden eyes upon the very tattoo he had been curious of earlier. Spanning across your rib cage, hip, and stomach is a cherry blossom tree. He notices how it perfectly twists around your curves. He can't resist tracing a finger tip along the branches for a few moments causing you to shift in your partially asleep state, mumbling that his light touches tickle.

Noticing a slight shiver from you, Tsukki pulls away once more to grabs the sheets bunched up at the end of the bed. He covers both of your naked and rapidly cooling bodies. Laying back down next to you, wrapping an arm around your middle and pulling you closer to snuggle your body into the curve of his. He places a brief kiss onto your head then drifts off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers 😁 if you like my story please leave an up vote so more people will see it oh and feel free to comment and let me know what you think so far too! 🧡🖤🧡🖤  Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
135K 2.6K 26
Y/N lived an average life up until the incident in middle school. After that, she spent her days alone but still living her reasonably average life. ...
124K 2.3K 70
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
37K 2.1K 11
"I love you to the tsuki and back." "Lmao, get it?" - This book may be half-baked, but it has allowed me to grow as writer to explore writing styles...