Lizard Queen *EDITING*

By destiny_x17

*EDITING* You didn't want to be a hero however, your sweet heroic nature caught the attention of a lot of pro... More

Background/prologue
Who are you? *Edited*
Angel Face *Edited*
Pyrokinesis *Edited*
The Visit *Edited*
The Encounter *Edited*
Reality Check *Edited*
Riot *Edited*
What's for Dinner? *Edited*
Is this a date? *Edited*
You Again? *Edited*
I'm Here *Edited*
Confrontation *Edited*
Consequences *Edited*
Aftermath *Edited*
What Now *Edited*
Confusion *Edited*
Domestic *Edited*
Adoption *Edited*
Oops I did it Again *Edited*
Four Musketeers *Edited*
The Past *Edited*
Fans *Edited*
Truth Quirk *Edited*
Dig Up *Edited*
Blackout *Edited*
Thinking *Edited*
Danger *Edited*
Pain *Edited*
Recovery *Edited*
Wake Up Call *Edited*
Maps *Edited*
Let Go *Edited*
Be Free *Edited*
Papa Bear *Edited*
The Gathering *Edited*
Rekindling *Edited*
Here we go Again *Edited*
VALENTINE SPECIAL! *Edited*
Shatter *Edited*
Broken *Edited*
Boiling Point *Edited*
Mind Break *Edited*
Psychosis *Edited*
Breakthrough *Edited*
Escaped *Edited*
Missing *Edited*
Lost and Found *Edited*
Just Breathe *Edited*
Dinner Date *Edited*
The Change *Edited*
The Kissing Booth *Edited*
The Kissing Booth Pt. 2 *Edited*
Family Reunion *Edited*
Party Time *Edited*
Greetings *Edited*
Loving and Lusting *Edited*
Picking and Choosing *Edited*
The Chosen One
I'M BACK!

Breakdown *Edited*

2.8K 122 5
By destiny_x17

After calming Touya down you took him with you carrying him to the rest of the house noticing that the cameras actually didn't work. That bastard. That was another thing he did to keep them in line. You took pictures of the cameras as well and sent them to Aizawa. You took Touya to the living room where you heard the TV was playing. Maybe his mother was in there with Shoto...You quieted your steps and they all were there watching some cartoon with smiles on their face and Rei drinking tea. You decided to clear your throat making all of them jump and scramble for cover. Damn Endeavor fucked with them good.

"W-who are you?" She was confused and scared looking between you and Touya who looked up at all the noise despite not letting you go.

"My name is Y/N L/N, I know your baby here Touya. We met a couple of months ago at a cat cafe and I got nervous when I didn't see him in the last two weeks so I came to make sure you guys were okay. I knew Endeavor went away on a three-day mission so it was safe. I got a couple of friends outside to alert me if anything suspicious happens." You gently went to set Touya down but he clung harder so you brought him right back up. That's when Natsuo left the couch and walked right up to you.

"Hi L/N-chan" You smiled at him ruffling his hair and letting him play with your tail.

"Nice to see you Natsuo-kun." You looked back up at Rei who was now looking at all of you.

"How do you know my kids, how did you even get past-" She was shaking her head and looked like she was going to break down right then and there. You didn't want her to do that so you quickly explained yourself.

"I have friends who disabled the sensors and my quirk turns me invisible to keep the cameras from detecting me. Touya here spoke about me to his siblings and I met Natsuo once. Fuyumi and Shoto never met me and neither have you. I know I am trespassing- I am sorry but I had to make sure Endeavor didn't go too far." She flinched hard at that and started hyperventilating. You quickly got Shoto out of her loose grip and beckoned Fuyumi to come over. You whispered in Touya's ear that you were going to help their mother. He let you relinquish the hold on him to guide his siblings- he placed Shoto in his arms- away from the now panicking mother. You walked up to her and sat in front of her ready for her to lash out or use her quirk. It was already getting cold.

"We are going to be in trouble- you can't be here- Enji is going to be so mad- he's going to make Touya train harder and hurt him more- I can't take it- I can't- I can't." You let her babble tears coming down her face feeling guilty as ever. You weren't trying to stress her out when Endeavor wasn't here yet. He made her suffer enough and seeing her break down like this was also proof. You put on an audio recorder for her just in case she says some valuable stuff. You felt guilty about recording her but, you needed proof.

"Rei-san, I am sorry I can leave if you want me to-" She latched onto you her cold hands squeezing into your arms the cold biting but, you powered through. She needed to be grounded and you'll let her use you.

"Don't leave- I'm sorry, I'm sorry- I can't- help." You tentatively hugged her back and rubbed circles on her back.

"It's okay, everything is going to be safe, I promise you'll be safe." You continued shushing her letting her cry. You don't know where it came from, but for someone who is consistently broken down physically and mentally, this would happen to them. "I made a promise to help. I promised Touya, and I won't go back on it." She heaved a sob holding on to you tight her nails drawing blood but, you didn't move or flinch letting her get it out. God knows she needs this and so much more.

"He's so strong- he hurts all of us and every time I try- I try- I'm a horrible mother- I don't deserve- I can't- He hurts me when I try-He hits so hard!" She was wailing more and, you decided to stop the recording deciding it was enough for today. You can't rush these things because that's a recipe for disaster. She is too unstable and afraid. You continued to hold her until she calmed down and you pulled away to hand her some tissues.

"Go wash your face and eat something. I can't stay much longer I got people waiting for me." She took a shaky breath nodding and headed toward the bathroom. You took the time to send the rest of the pictures and the recording to Aizawa to build a case. You needed as much evidence as possible. Is it possible to hit him with a truth serum quirk? Make him mad and spill the truth...That's not a bad idea. You turned at the sound of creaking and saw all the Todoroki siblings peeking around the corner to stare at you. You beckoned them over and they hesitantly made their way over standing in front of you. You smiled as gently as possible. They needed help. There were so many kids that needed help out in the world but, these four you can save. Save their mom too. Endeavor will not win. You'll go to jail or die first before he wins. "I know you have no idea what's going on but, I made a promise to your aniki Touya and your Okaasan that I'm going to help. I know what Endeavor does, I just need as much proof as possible for an arrest. I have plenty of people to help, people who know how it is for the one person that is supposed to love you to do the opposite." You looked at all of them individually and Fuyumi spoke up.

"Why do you care so much? No one ever cared or did anything? He always used his money, power, and just him to scare people." You looked at her and the rest of them. They were all looking at you with varying emotions.

"I never had anyone there for me and my dad when we needed it." You stood up to show off all your scars "I'm not pretty, my skin is not smooth and beautiful because of my mother and uncle. They hated me for some reason and took advantage of it when my dad would go on missions for weeks or even a month. They both used to verbally, mentally, and emotionally abuse him which is why he took the long missions. I always told him too that I can handle it until I couldn't." You squatted back down to their level letting them mull over everything. You checked in with Aizawa that you'll be out in less than 5. You already spent too much time here. You were surprised at a light tap on your arm. You looked down to see Shoto looking at you. You turned on the recorder knowing he was going to say something either precious or incrementing. Maybe both.

"Daddy gets really mad when Touya's fire hurts him so he leaves him to hit mama and me. I don't like when daddy hits us. Fire is scary..." You scooped up the little bean in your arms holding the shaking body close to your chest. Where was Rei?

"Fire isn't scary, a quirk something you are born with is not scary. It's the person who uses that fire to make it scary. Your dad is scary because he uses his fire to hurt. Touya and your fire are pretty. It's like a phoenix."

"What's a phoenix" You smiled at all of them and down at Shoto who asked.

"A phoenix is a beautiful bird resembling the sun, said to have been reborn and remade from their predecessor's ashes." You took Shoto's hand and using your element manipulation quirk you used his fire to make a firebird. They gasped coming in closer.

"H-how did you do that?" They all were in awe as you let the bird die along with the fire.

"It's one of my quirks- I have more than one." You hugged Shoto one more time before letting him go. You pulled a piece of paper out with a number on it handing it to Touya. "I can't stay much longer but keep that number, if something happens any of you can find a way to call. Memorize it. It's my number. I don't care what time it is or where you are, you can call me and I will come." They looked down at the piece of paper and back at you as you got ready to leave.

"Are you a hero?" You looked down at Shoto smiling gently at him.

"No, I'm not. Just someone who's got attached to a bunch of cute kids." You winked and left them at that. Let them enjoy their time while that monstrosity is gone. You let Aizawa know you were coming along with La Brava. In the span of two minutes the same window you entered you left the estate and jumped over the fence just in time for the sensors to start working again.

"Let's go and talk later." You walked ahead, Aizawa following soon after along with La Brava. The three of you decided to take three different buses just in case someone was watching - couldn't be too careful anyway- and decided to meet up at a cafe to discuss everything. It was a new cafe in a hole in the wall. You entered and ordered lunch waiting patiently for Aizawa and La Brava to come. About half an hour later the three of you were at a table in the back speaking in hush tones.

"Did you see everything right?" Aizawa simply nodded but, you saw the rage behind his eyes. His eyes spoke much more for him than words can.

"I don't understand how anyone can do anything like that to children." You shook your head.

"People like him are manipulative, conniving, nasty, and downright cruel. He's obsessed with power and is forcing his children and wife to suffer because he couldn't make it to the top. It's always about him, him, him. He bought a wife with a strong ice quirk to make kids for the sake of having a machine. He tossed aside two of them because they didn't have fire quirks. He's evil." They stood silent for a bit.

"You collected some good evidence today." You shook your head

"Yeah very little, I need more, I need proof and other things on top of that too. I need to find property damage, civilian casualties, publicity stunts, anything else he did that it didn't matter what happened to other people as long as he got what he wanted. I want a whole manila envelope full and plenty of flash drives. I want at least 12 copies of everything just in case because he's a slick man with a lot of connections. I want to be prepared. I need to be prepared." You squeezed the mug cracking it. "Shit." You shook your head looking off to the side. You needed to think. You needed to prepare. This was only the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...
2.8K 70 8
For many being born into the my hero world was hell as all the woman had quirks but the men didn't so they were treated like shit even Y/n, some men...
69K 1.6K 15
As a third year in UA you were expected to do great things, although no one truly appreciated you or your quirk the pro hero Hawks did. He might of a...
4.3K 217 10
!!!WITHOUT CONTINUING!!! This story is about how Y/N L/N gets from his world into the world of "My Hero Academy" with a strong quirk. She is filled w...