And All the Prince's Men (hai...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ANIM3SINNERS

[๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด @//๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฐ3] "Father only loves... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 1
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 2
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 3
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 4
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 5
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 6
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 7
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 8
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 10
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 11
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 12
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 13
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 14
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 15
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 16
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 17
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 18
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 19
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 20
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 21
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 22
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 23
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 24
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 25
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 26
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 27
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 28
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 29
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 30
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 31
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 32
๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 33
NOT A CHAPTER!!

๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต 9

323 22 7
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ANIM3SINNERS

Iwaizumi nudges Oikawa in the carriage, trying to rouse him from his sleep. Oikawa groans, swatting him with his tail. Iwaizumi grabs it in retaliation, tugging it mercilessly, which elicits a whine from its owner.

Oikawa opens his eyes, grabbing his tail back, "That hurts, you know!"

"We're here," Iwaizumi says, peering out of their curtained window. Oikawa takes a breath, masking himself, before poking his head out to see.

The glittering gates of Shiratorizawa open before them, each topped with a golden eagle, the national animal. Iwaizumi thinks they're pretty cool. Oikawa finds them overrated and gaudy.

"Hey, if I make a run for it now, how far do you think I'll get?" Oikawa asks, as their carriage makes its way up the path, "Oh my God, they've got servants lining the whole path to welcome us." Oikawa cries, looking away and covering his face.

Iwaizumi pokes his head out again, eyebrows raising, "Damn."

"I hate this," Oikawa mourns, sinking into his seat.

"This is like, completely up your ally. You're always looking for stuff to grow your ego." Iwaizumi points out.

"Yeah, but this is different! They're just excited their future trophy is visiting."

Iwaizumi leans back in his own seat, "It might not be that bad. I mean, the Kings in Karasuno seemed to share power pretty evenly. Not everywhere is like your dad and mom."

"But I don't want to be a King of Shiratorizawa." Oikawa snaps, "This isn't my home, and these aren't my people! Not to mention, Aoba Johsai will fall apart under Tobio. My ascendancy is for the greater good!"

"Uh, huh." Iwaizumi replies, unimpressed, "Oh, Ushiwaka's out there. Hey, do you think he'll remember my name this time?"

"Ugg, I'm gonna have to kiss him again." Oikawa groans, falling to the side until he's horizontal in his seat. Iwaizumi blinks, eyes darting straight to Oikawa at the words.

"You kissed him?" He asks, incredulously, the words tripping over his lips as they barge out of his mouth.

Oikawa peeks through his hands, "It's like, a thing here. Like a greeting. You kiss everyone."

"What?"

"Not on the lips! Like, on the cheek. You wouldn't expect it since they're all so serious here but whatever. Weren't you with me last time when I almost vomited? Oh wait, no, that was when you were sick with a fever, I remember now."

Iwaizumi frowns, feeling his face heat up a little, "Do I have to do that?"

"Probably not," Oikawa sighs, "Hey, but can you do it for me?"

"Hard pass." Iwaizumi replies, standing up, and opening the carriage door as the horses come to a stop. He extends a hand to help the Prince down before falling into step behind him.

Prince Wakatoshi Ushijima stands before them, surrounded by servants sending their many greetings and bows.

"Welcome, Tooru." Ushijima greets stepping forward wne placing his hands on the other Prince's upper arms. He leans down kissing each cheek while Oikawa begrudgingly does the same. Iwaizumi keeps his eyes trained on the ground.

"Hello, Ushiwaka-chan." Oikawa replies once he pulls back.

Ushijima lets out a small sigh, "Must you call me that?"

"Yes, dear, I really must." Oikawa sneers, moving past him, "I'm much too tired from the journey to discuss much, I think I will be retiring to the guest quarters early, oh and no need to show me, I know where they are."

"Oh, in actually we have prepared you your own bed chamber." Ushijima remarks, stopping Oikawa in his tracks, "We assume you will be visiting quite often, and we would hate for you to have to repack constantly. This way you can leave things here."

Oikawa swallows, "Great! How thoughtful of you."

"Thank you." Ushijima responds with a nod. Oikawa grits his teeth when he smiles, "In the morning once you're rested we need to have a meeting with the wedding planner."

"Wedding planner?" Oikawa bristles, "The wedding isn't for another four years!"

Ushijima seems to falter, almost as if he agrees, but his eyes grow stern again, "Father says it's always best to plan ahead."

"This is insane!" Oikawa shouts.

Ushijima frowns, glancing around the busy hallway, at the servants looking over at them. He turns around, "Let me show you to your room."

Oikawa falls into silence as they make their way up the ornate stairs and down the hallway to a section of the castle he is unfamiliar with. At the end are a grandiose pair of double doors. Ushijima opens them to reveal a gargantuan sized room, a giant bed, a chaise lounge, multiple wardrobes, a stocked bookcase and desk. Thick velvety curtains frame the windows.

Iwaizumi places the luggage on the ground, taking in the room as neutrally as he can. "I hope this room will be to your liking," Ushijima says, "If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. One of my servants will come collect you in the morning. There is an attached room for your attendant through those doors. I wish you a restful sleep."

Once Ushijima closes the door behind him Oikawa visibly sags, crumpling to the floor and letting out a groan. Iwaizumi nudges him with his foot, "Can you at least mope on the bed? It looks incredible."

"I don't want to sleep in it. This room is just to show how off how much wealthier they are then us," Oikawa snaps, squirming about on the floor.

Iwaizumi turns away to look through the bookcase. Shelves and shelves of books on agriculture, a few on politics and some light reading crowd it, "Aoba Johsai is pretty wealthy. We look better off than Datekou and Karasuno."

"Karasuno can barely stand on its own, who knows if it'll make it another decade. Datekou has always been pretty stagnant, they keep to themselves." Oikawa replies.

"Why is Shiratorizawa so rich anyway?" Iwaizumi asks, pulling out a book to flip through it. Definitely too high level for him. He slips it back in place on the shelf.

Oikawa has rolled onto his back, staring up to the ceiling, "They're just in a lucky spot. Lot of fertile soil here. They grow everything they consume and have a huge amount of surplus to trade out. We get a lot of our food from them, actually."
"Really? I thought our soil was good too." Iwaizumi turns away from the bookcase completely, taking a seat on the desk chair backwards. He rests his arms and head on the back of it, looking down at Oikawa, "You look like an idiot, by the way."

"Our soil is good, but more for flowers and aesthetic plants than food products. And, don't be mean, Iwa-chan. I'm suffering."

"I don't think Ushiwaka is all that excited to marry you either." Iwaizumi points out, "He looks miserable too."

"That's just his face." Oikawa replies, "He should feel honored to have the chance to marry me. Have you seen me?"

Iwaizumi looks unimpressed, "Remember when Prince Kenji called you ugly?"

"Shut up! He was a brat anyway," Oikawa huffs, sitting up from the floor.

"Yeah, I've kind of realized that all royal kids are brats."

"Except me."

"Especially you."

Oikawa sticks his tongue out, standing up from the floor. He places his hands on Iwaizumi's shoulders, leaning down so their faces are practically touching. Iwaizumi stares at him, "Um, wha-?"

"Iwa-chan, I have an important mission for you."

"Okay, but I'm going to need you to take two steps back."

"This is to help you focus. This mission is very important."

"I literally can't focus on anything except your foul breath right now."

"My breath is not foul!" Oikawa snaps, but he pulls away all the same, glaring at him.

Iwaizumi sighs, resting a hand on his palm, "What's the mission, sire?"

"I have a bad feeling I'm not going to have a single moment alone while we're here," Oikawa murmurs, "I need you to investigate the library here by yourself, and try to be sneaky about it. More sneaky then before. I'm sure Father and King Ushijima talk to each other all the time, and I don't want him to hear about me researching demons."

Iwaizumi nods, "Alright. So you don't want me to tag along with you and Ushiwaka?"

"I'll suffer alone, for the good of the Kingdom." Oikawa sighs, laying a hand upon his forehead dramatically, "Oh! That reminds me."

He leans forward, pressing a kiss to each of Iwaizumi's cheeks, watching them flame up from his touch. Iwaizumi makes a choking noise, reeling back and staring wide eyed at him, "What was that for?"

Oikawa giggles into his hand, "A palette cleanser," he replies, spinning away, "Now, come Iwa-chan! I want a bath before I sleep."

Iwaizumi touches his cheeks lightly. His face is burning. He takes a breath and then scrambles out of the chair to follow after his Prince.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

1.4K 40 2
Oikawa Tooru wished nothing but to be her so he could be with him. But as for Iwaizumi Hajime, losing his best friend is like losing himself. โ€ขThis i...
587 16 9
this book is all oneshot about you or me oneshot! it could be sibling or you as their child to one of many ships! anyways haikyuu doesn't belong to m...
The Tattoo Artist - Iwaoi ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Miyako-mei

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

168K 5.8K 26
Iwaizumi decides to get his first tattoo for his 21st birthday, he wasn't expecting the tattoo artist to be an old classmate he has a history with. A...
597 53 24
It's about Iwaizumi hajime and oikawa Turoo. They fall in love with each other. Maybe Oikawa can't see Iwa with someone else. Just remind you that...