๐™„๐™‚๐™‰๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‚๐˜ผ

By JIA74U

๐‘ถ๐’Ž๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’–๐’™๐’Š๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’‚๐’ ๐’™๐’Š๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’'๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’Ž๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’–๐’”๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’…... More

1. โคRESCUE WEDDING โฃ๏ธ TWO ALPHA โค SINGLE OMEGA
2 ๐Ÿ’”REJECTION๐Ÿ’”
3...๐Ÿ’”..HEART BROKEN.๐Ÿ’”...
4....๐Ÿ—กHANGUANG JUN ๐Ÿ—ก
5 ๐Ÿ’•.....BESTโฃ๏ธ FRIENDS....๐Ÿ’ž
6.....๐Ÿ–ค..FAME๐Ÿค/๐Ÿ’”SHAME....๐Ÿ–ค
7...โšœ๏ธ..UNTOLD โœด๏ธTRUTH.โšœ๏ธ..
8...๐Ÿ–ค...PAST๐Ÿ’” TRAGEDY.๐Ÿ–ค...
9..๐Ÿ’”..WHY....๐Ÿ’”.
10...๐Ÿ’œ...PUNISMENT..๐Ÿ’œ..
11....๐Ÿ”ฅ...HEAT ..๐Ÿ”ฅ.....
12..โฃ๏ธ..FOLLOWEDโค YOU..โฃ๏ธ..
14..โค..lฤƒogลng..โฃ๏ธ.. Wว’ ร i nว..โค.
15.โฃ๏ธ..lฤƒogลng..โค.. Wว’ ร i nว...2โฃ๏ธ
16...๐Ÿ’”..NO MORE๐Ÿ’” A LAN....๐Ÿ’”
17. ๐Ÿ’šREVELATION๐Ÿ’š
18...๐Ÿ–ค..ATTACK...๐Ÿ–ค..
19.๐Ÿ–ค..ARREST...๐Ÿ–ค
20..๐Ÿ..BURIAL MOUNDS.๐Ÿ..
21...โฃ๏ธ..VICTORYโฃ๏ธ

13.โฃ๏ธMEMORIES๐Ÿ’”RENEWEDโฃ๏ธ..

9.1K 593 78
By JIA74U

💜
[All pictures, images, are downloaded from online sites. Pinterest, Google. They neither belong to me nor am taking any credit. Credit goes to the creators.]

💜

Wuxian slowly regained his senses.... confused at first...his body felt sore.

He looked down. He was in his inner robes. Haphazard hair. Sore body.

"What happened? "

He closed his eyes and concentrated. Memories slowly started accumulating, leaving him aghast. His whole body trembled. The darkness consumed him even though daylight was flooding. Tears rolled down his eyes.

"Shame on you Wuxian. Shame on you. Lan Yao was right, you were born a curse. A taint. On everyone. First your husband died on wedding night. Then your second husband rejected you.....if that weren't enough, you murdered young masters of reputed sects. Why? Because you wanted to save your dignity. How ironic....You are a murderer, a killer... You murdered three alphas.... And you did it in the name of saving your dignity, an Omega's dignity...."

Wuxian chuckled in sarcasm.

"And then what you did? Indulge yourself into adultery with your brother in law..... He, who was your best friend, who trusted you, and you just spread your legs for him. Used him for your desires.... Without thinking, what will happen when the one he loved dearly, will get to know about it? What will he answer to him!!! Or to uncle...sect leader.....To Gusu Lan sect!!! Without thinking, his name will be tainted forever.... Before that happens, die, Wuxian die... You deserved death a long ago... Die...."

The lonely cottage, the guilt, the regret became a voice in WUXIAN'S head, screaming at him. Shouting at him, cursing him.

And like in trance, Wuxian got up, went and unsheathed Suibian and placed it on his throat, ready to slit it off, when suddenly suibian was thrown away by another shining sword and blocked on the wall......

🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤
🖤💔🖤💔🖤❣️🖤💔🖤💔🖤

Wangji knew it would be hard to persuade Wuxian, once he woke up. Wuxian was a stubborn Omega. He would, may be slap him, cuss him, reject him, regret everything.....but Wangji was as stubborn too. Stubborn and determined to persuade Wuxian. He was sure, sooner or later Wuxian would come around, agree and accept him as his Alpha. And he would make that happen at any cost, even if he had go against Gusu Lan....

Wangji decided, he would reveal the truth to everyone, and if his sect disapproved, he would leave with his love and dwell somewhere else. Fulfilling his duty towards his sect from outside. Determined he proceeded towards Gentian Cottage... But shock awaited him there. He almost had reached there at the very nick of time.

As, Wangji silently opened the door of Gentian cottage, he found Wuxian kneeling, facing towards the wall, ready to kill himself. Slit his throat with Suibian.

Immediately Bichen unsheathed itself and flew dragging Suibian with it and blocked it on the wall.

Wuxian looked behind. Lan Wangji stood tall, looking sternly at him.

Wuxian closed his eyes. Tears rolled down.

"Let me go Wangji.... I no longer deserve to be alive....my being alive will destroy everything. Every damn thing. Your life, the sect's reputation, uncle's trust, sect leader's image.... everything... Plz, let go... "

Wangji strode to Wuxian, picked him up, and pushing him to the wall, holding him locked in the midst of his embrace and the wall...

"And who gave you the permission to make that decision!!! Killing self is forbidden not only in Gusu Lan but the entire world. How dare you!!! How dare you!!! "

Wangji yelled at the top of his voice.

"I sinned. I sinned. "

And saying so, Wuxian broke down.

"I sinned Wangji. I, the first omega of Lan sect, sect leader's wife, indulged myself into sex out of wedlock with my own brother in law...... I gave in to temptation. I gave in to desire. To sin. I don't deserve to show my face to anyone ever again..... "

"In that case, shouldn't I be the one to die first..... "

Wuxian looked at Wangji with wide eyes. And put his palm on Wangji's lips.

"No, no, no don't say likewise, Wangji. It wasn't your fault. You are an alpha. I should have stoped myself and stopped you. I am sorry. I stained you, your soul, your body..... What will happen, when the one you love will know about it!!! And Lan sect!!!! Uncle!! Sect leader!!!!Yao gege..... Oh god!!! What have I done? "

Wangji stared at Wuxian's eyes. He had been blamed so many times, that he got used to blaming himself for everything. Wangji knew that the intimation was initiated by him, when Wuxian was at his weakest phase. But Wuxian just blamed himself for everything. Wangji's mind screamed in frustration, in rage. Wuxian wasn't responsible for everything, for anything. He had to stop blaming himself. He had to change his attitude towards life, towards himself. And Wangji would make sure that happened.

He held Wuxian's waist with his one hand and caressed his cheeks. He held his locks of hair on face and put them lovingly and caringly behind his ears. He then wiped his tears with his thumb. Smilingly. He then pouted....

"I am not bothered about anyone else as much. But yeah......am really worried what my life's only love will do, when he will know the truth. Others, I can manage..... "

"Wangji, you don't have to worry. I will go and confess everything. I will tell him it's my fault. You are not responsible..... "

"But I am responsible.... "

Wangji said cutting Wuxian.

"In fact, I did, what I did willingly. I knew all along what I was doing!!! I, in fact, planned it a long time ago.... "

"What!!! "

Wuxian said shrugging off and pushing Wangji far from him. Now he looked angry.

Wangji was expecting it. He looked lovingly at his love.

"The Omega I love, the person I cherish in my heart, the person who captured my heart at the first glimpse.......is YOU. I love you Xian. I love you since I met you. And yesterday, I claimed my rights on you. I claimed you as my lawfully wedded bride Omega, I consummated our marriage. You are now legally my Omega wife....... Now, it's upon you whether you accept the truth or refute it and reject me.... "

Wuxian gritted his teeth. He was breathing fast.

"What nonsense are you sprouting, Wangji!!! What marriage!!! Sect leader Lan Xichen is my husband. My legal mate. I was married to him and I have always acknowledged him as my alpha...... "

Wangji felt hurt. His heart felt the pain of Wuxian's harsh words. That day he too got married, but nobody remembered or cared or even accepted or acknowledged. All Wuxian and Sect leader Xichen accepted was their marriage. Remembered their bond. Why? Was he that insignificant. Or was it because he was too young to be taken seriously. But then wasn't Wuxian younger than him. Much younger....Or was it because he just, so silently followed them, that nobody really gave any attention towards him or his marriage to Wuxian....didn't take anything seriously. Thought and ignored it as a child's play.....

Nevertheless, he decided to reveal the truth and leave the decision on Wuxian.

With tear filled eyes, he looked at Wuxian.

"Xian, do you perhaps remember your marriage day....... "

Wuxian looked away in annoyance. Wangji chuckled sadly. And continued.

"Could you perhaps narrate to me what happened that day? "

Wuxian looked up, and frowned but started narrating the day anyway.

"I was married to an alpha, who died on my wedding night. So the villagers tied me to his pyre to burn me alive. I was crying and screaming in fear, when they lit the pyre but just then a sharp, shining sword destroyed it stopping the fire from engulfing me in it's flame...... It was Shuoyue belonging to sect leader Xichen of Lan sect. He, along with you came to my rescue..... Then he sternly reprimanded the villagers for doing such heinous act on me and when they refused to let me go..... "

As he narrated, Wuxian's features softened. It was one of his most cherished and happy memories. Unknowingly, he was smilling....

"He gallantly untied me, took me in his embrace, went and dipped in the river... I was so scared. I gripped tightly to him. I never wanted to let go. I was afraid the river current would carry me away or the villagers would snatch me from him, separate me and kill me. My life depended on him. He was angel sent by god, my last hope. I never wanted to let go. I wanted to remain clung to him, tightly , with every last ounce of my strength......Then he took me to the temple and prostrated to heavenly immortals, sun, earth, moon and married me.....to protect me. "

"Then!!! "

"Then!! Then the villagers gave him a cup of wine. He sipped a little and gave to me. I sipped a little from it. It tasted awful. And you were standing next to me, I gave it to......."

Wuxian paused. He widened his eyes. Fresh tears welled down his cheek. And Wangji's too.

"Then..... Then what happened Lan Wuxian.... "

"I.... I gave the holy wine to you..... You stood next to me....drenched wet likewise me and sect leader. You were silently following us, doing everything we did, imitating us.....and then you drank from the holy wine cup too. Then sect leader tied his holy forehead ribbon on my right arm and you.... "

"I ?!?"

"You tied in my left hand and when sect leader asked, you said .....Xiong Zhang, I am protecting him too. I too purified myself in river, prostrated in front of divine immortals and promised to be by his side in health, sickness, rich, and poor. I too will be by his side forever. Uncle said whoever is important in my life, only they can touch my hairband. You are the most important person in my life. And, since you tied your headband to him, he must be very important to you. So he is important to me too. That's why I tied my headband on him too. And everybody said I got married to two alphas.....
I.....Wangji....."

Wangji sighed, turned swiftly and left Gentian cottage with tears in his eye..... Wuxian fell on his knees and sobbed. Realization struck him like thunderbolt. All those years, he had been too blind. He was so immersed for sect leader's love that he failed to realize Wangji's heartfelt, true love. His dedication, his friendship, his protection, his silent care and love.... He failed him. He broke his heart....... He looked at the disappearing silhouette of Wangji, his Alpha....

"Wangji, you too don't leave me... Please.... "

Wuxian said extending his hand towards Wangji's disappearing silhouette.....

Wuxian shook his head firmly, wiped his tears. He looked towards the path Wangji went determinedly.

"Alpha, till today you silently loved me, cared for me, fulfilled Alpha's duty. I won't let you go. This time I would show you my love, woo you with my care, and fulfill all my duties as a marked Omega. Since today am no longer First Omega. I am Wangji's Omega. Hanguang Jun's legally wedded Omega wife...... Wait for me, my Alpha... Am coming to woo you, snatch you from world and make you mine..."

Wuxian smiled. Wen Ning, who was standing outside, listening, smiled happily too.....

❤💚❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8.6K 41
*He's waited 13 years now for his love, playing inquiry everyday for 13 years- waiting for someone who will never return.* The ice cold Han-Guang Jun...
2.5K 283 10
Tales of Two Souls, which are different from each other but later they fall in love. Love always brings hardships and if it is one side of love then...
37.8K 2.4K 34
Wang Yibo 25 years old, The owner of Wang's Limited. The type who only loves one person, namely his girlfriend who is currently studying abroad, Yib...
208K 15.7K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...