haikyuu rare pair oneshots

By WillowRando

it is oneshots of haikyuu rare pairs and stuff so no "normal" pairs like kagehina but if requested enough I m... More

sunaxkageyama (my little star)
Miya twins x kageyama (can we share?)
kurokage (my prince)
sakukage (reunion)
kinkunikage (telling them)
matsuhanakyo (promise ring)
kurokage (mostly setter stuff)
oikage (I will marry you)
kinkunikage (bubblegum bitch)
I don't need therapy I'm mentally stable!
important info!!! read!
info (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tsukkikinkage (to the moon and back)

3K 53 51
By WillowRando

A/N So someone wanted this and before I want able to deliver but now I am so enjoy!
__________________________________
Kageyama pov

I had just met a boy named tsukkishima, he was really annoying but also kinda....hot? No no what am I thinking?! He's just a salty ass french fry.

Then again he was kinda funny when he insulted hinata boke and he seems like such a smart calm guy. But i can't think about that right now! I already have a crush, even tho they don't like me back.....

See I have a crush on kindaichi one of my old teammates but he hates me, then again who doesn't? I know hinata hates already and we only met twice! The first time I didn't even say anything to him, I'm just very hateble I guess. The point is how can I expect him to like me? I'm not even pretty and I don't even know if he's gay! For all I know he could be straight and homophobic! I can't fall in love, not now.

Time skip brought to you by "I'm always this kind"
                              -kuroo tetsuro

Takeda sensei just told us we were having a practice match with aoba johsai. Just my luck, 4 people I knew in middle school go there iwaizumi my old senpai, oikawa my other old senpai who also pretty much hated me, my ex teammate and ex best friend kunimi and my crush/ ex bestfriend/ ex teammate kindaichi. And now to top it all off they want me to be the setter for the full game! So I'll be pretty much taking my new senpai suagwaras place and he is so nice! He deserves it more then me and now he'll hate me for it just like Oikawa san did.

Meanwhile with aoba johsai

Kindaichis pov
"Come in kindaichi! It won't be that bad!" oikawa San said trying to convince me, of what you might ask? Well I have a crush on Kageyama tobio aka king of the court. And me being stupid told kunimi who of course told Oikawa and iwaizumi san! And Oikawa had a practice match arranged with karasuno which is the school kageyama had gone to according to kunimi.

Oikawa also told them that kageyama had to say for the entire game! So I'm gonna have to see those gorgeous blue eyes and that perfectly cute face for the whole match! "Are you kidding?! You're idea of a date set up is a practice match?! I'm probably not even gonna get to talk to him until after the match and he probably won't want to talk to me anyway!" I say angry.

"But you don't know that do you?" kunimi says and I stop what I'm doing "I've known both you and kageyama for three years and you a had a crush on him since second year! Also it's so obvious that kageyama likes you so what are you afraid of?!" he says "y-you think he likes me back?" I say and he nods "both you and kageyama told me your crush and son I know he's had a crush on you since first year!" kunimi says and I stand in shock.

"W-what?" I say confused he had a crush on me in first year?! I thought be had a thing for Oikawa san! "Yes he did and I think he still does have a crush on you" kunimi says and I get a spark of hope "fine I'll confess right after the match" I say and I hear female squealing is there someone watching us or- *BONK* "STOP SQUEALINGLIKE A GIRL SHITTYKAWA!" I hear iwaizumi sans voice so it was just Oikawa san.

Time skip brought to you by Oikawa simping for iwaizumi

Third person pov

Karasuno had just arrived at aoba johsai and kindaichi wanted to go see Kageyama and yahaba just tagged along. The I fortunately for into a fight with karasuno including Kageyama and they noticed that the fall blind kid with glasses was getting pretty close to kageyama, to much for kindaichi comfort, he wanted to pull kageyama away from that guy and just protect him but not only did he not have to but he couldn't.

Just before the match started kageyama and kindaichi had met in the bathroom and kindaichi was going to confess but then he remembered tsukkishima. 'what if he already has a boyfriend and that was him? I'd be making a fool of myself if I confessed to him especially after everything that happend' was what went through kindaichi head and so instead of confessing it just turned into another fight......well more like me being an asshole and him just staying calm the entire time!

He was so different on the court this year then he was last year! He wasn't telling at all and he and this orange tangerine kid have this amazing quick that the tangerine can spike with his eyes closed! You need to have a lot of trust in your setter for that....wait are kageyama and that kid together?! Or did kageyama replace our friendship with a friendship with him?! Oh god I'm over reacting again. The plus side is since they haven't adjusted to the new team we beat karasuno.

Tsukkis pov

Stupid king! Why is he so cute? And why is that shrimp so close to him? I'm with yamaguchi right one on the bus back to school. We are sitting beside each other cause he is probably the only one on this team I can stand.....besides kageyama. Kageyama tobio aka king of the court is on my team and he is much cuter than I thought.....now I have a stupid crush on him! Gah I hate feelings.

I hate the fact that stupid shrimp is already so close to him! They look like they're dating which they're not, so why does he have to be so close?! I noticed today that one of aoba johsais first years were eyeing kageyama. I don't know his name but he looks like a fucking turnip and I think is one of kageyamas old teammates and I already hate him.

When we arrive back at karasuno me and yamaguchi walk home together and it's pretty silent until he ask me "so you have a crush on Kageyama huh?" and smirks a bit after but it still looks super soft cause he's yamaguchi he can't not be soft "what are you talking about?!" I say trying to sound offended "oh don't lie tsukki I know you and I know When you have a crush you always make it so obvious for me." he says and I'm pretty surprised that he noticed and was able to confront me about it "ok you got me I do have a crush on the king" I say bluntly and HE smiles widely "awwww you'd be so cute together!" he exclaimed happily "s-shut up yamaguchi" I say annoyed "gomen tsukki" he says putting him hands up in a surrendering motion. I dropped him off at his house then walked to my place.

Time skip to a few weeks later brought to you by "my smile is always honest and pure!"
                                  -Oikawa tooru

Third person pov

A few weeks had passed and when I say kindaochi and tsukkishima were in deep i am understating it! Tsukkishima and kindaichi would constantly have dreams of Kageyama and kindaichis mom even made him a Kageyama plush! Tsukkishima wouldn't shut up about Kageyama and even Yamaguchi was close to snapping about it, he was sick if hearing Kageyama this and Kageyama that. It was never ending.

Now Kageyama on the other hand was once again for the fifth time this week ranting to yachi! (It's Wednesday) "Kageyama kun I know your going threw a crisis but please shut up!" Yachi said fed up with this "sorry yachi..." Kageyama said guilty "look I know you like these guys so why don't you just confess?!" Yachi said clearly just wanting to focus on the homework.

"But I just know that they'll reject me and I don't want to go threw that heartbreak...." Kageyama said looking down. Yachi closed her book and patted his back " listen Kageyama if they can't see how amazing you are that's their loss and their mistake, you deserve someone who will love you no matter what and will see past your middle school years" she said comforting him "your right yachi" Kageyama said with a small smile "plus if they reject you then their not worth your love and you know me hinata sugawara and Yamaguchi are gonna be in their backs along with the rest of the team, we all care about you and we got your back just remember that" yacha said with a wide smile and Kageyama smiled back "fine but if I confess to them you have to confess to kiyoko-san in the same week" Kageyama said and yachi reluctantly agreed "anything to get you to confess and stop ranting to me about those two idiots" yachi said tiredly and Kageyama laughed at the girl who soon joined in with the giggles.

Mean while with kindaichi

"Kindaichi San you really need to get over this crush or confess because the entire team is tired of listening to you rant on and on about Kageyama! You don't even know if he's In a relationship so stop sulking and man up and confess!" Yahaba said annoyed at his kohai, for the past few weeks after the match with karasuno all kindaichi had been doing was complaining to anyone on the team he could find it was always "Kageyama this" and Kageyama that" and " what if hes already In a relationship?!" And saying the team was sick of it was an understatement.

"I know but what if-" kindaichi started but was cut off my kunimi "OH MY GOD! ENOUGH WITH THE WHAT IFS! I'VE KNOWN YOU BOTH FOR SO LONG AND EVER SINCE FIRST YEAR KITAGAWA ITS ALWAYS BEEN KAGEYAMA KAGEYAMA KAGEYAMA! I'M SICK IF THIS! HE LIKES YOU BACK SO JUST MAN IP AND CONFESS BEFORE MY EARDRUMS EXPLODE!" kunimi yelled at kindaichi shocking everyone in the room,kunimi was usually quite and didn't care about these things so hearing him flip out put the whole team in shock mode. Kunimi then left mumbling something about having a headache.

The very next day kindaichi stopped by the flower shop to get kageyamas favorite flowers sunflowers but stops when he sees someone buying the exact same thing with the exact same name on their card......

With tsukki

Tsukki and yams had met up at a coffee shop near by and were talking like normal when Yamaguchi had said something that made tsukki chock on his drunk "so when do you plan on confessing to Kageyama kun?" Yamaguchi said out of nowhere and tsukki chocked on his drunk for a second "w-what?!" Tsukki said and yamas face became serious "tsukki I'm serious. You've had a crush on him since you met only a month or so ago! And u know that that seijoh first year is planning in making a move so I would advise you to get a move in" Yamaguchi said and took a sip of his drink "wait what?! How do you know that?!" Tsukki asked and yama just looked at him smirking "it's obvious. And I saw heard him talking with his teammates about it....they are really loud" Yamaguchi a says and sips his tea.

"Well then I have to get a head start! I'll confess tomorrow" tsukki says and yams smiles at his friend knowing that he'll finally man up and confess.

Now timeskip to the flower shop cause I'm a lazy bitch

Both boys had reached the flower shop only one minute apart, when they saw each other there they froze "what are you doing here?" Kindaichi asked "buying flowers what does it look like onion head" tsukki said back making kindaichi angry

Ok so I'm to lazy to type out everything that happened but basically they both got flowers for Kageyama and came to the conclusion that they might like each other a little bit and are willing to have a poly with Kageyama but if Kageyama only choses one of them then then other will back off and If Kageyama choses nither of them they'll have their own relationship. Now tsukki has left the note in kageyamas gym bag telling him to meet them at a large tree on a mountain near by, now they are both waiting there patiently

Tsukkis pov

I really swiftly out the note in kings gym bag before either of us left so that he would find it later today at afternoon practice. Now all we ha e to do is wait.....

Kindaichis pov

Kei left the note in kings gym bag but what if he doesn't see it?! What if he doesn't come?! What if he doesn't want either of us?! Oh great I'm panicking again.

Kageyamas pov

I found a note in my bag at after noon practice and now the whole team in pushing me to go cause it was a letter telling me to meet someone at a near by park because they wanted to confess.....but I like tsukki and kindaichi. But I also don't want to hurt their feelings so k guess I'll go and just politely reject them cause I won't like them back.

At the park

Third person pov

Kageyama had made it to the park and to his surprise instead of some creepy guy or girl from his class he got his two crushes!

"Hey king" tsukki said but Kageyama was still pretty shocked "ok listen king...we both like you and we want to know if you would like to be in a poly relationship with us..." Kindaichi said and Kageyama nodded his head so much they thought it would fall off! "Of course I would like that!" He said and jumped on them causing them all to fall to the ground.

They all hugged each other tightly and said at the exact same time "I love you two to the moon and back"

The end

A/N this is unedited cause I've been feeling really lazy this week so....ya enjoy and SURPRISE! I know I said this ship wouldn't happen but it happened so ya! I hope this is good enough for y'all bye!!!

Have a wonderful day❤️✌️😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1K 30
a collection of oneshots for two of my favorite boys! (Tsukishima x Kageyama) occasional Headcannons (I own nothing but the plots)
562K 11.8K 34
ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵗˡᵉ ˢᵃʸˢ Includes: Any character Fluff Angst Small interactions And other things *I only update* •when I'm free •Not busy •or not lazy the...
95.6K 2.4K 19
No angst, no heart brake, just a bunch of fluff :)) I'm open to any suggestions you all have I DONT OWN HAIKYUU
305K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...