A Blade to Sever Destiny (Fat...

By Raging__Wolf

"I shall sever the thread of destiny with this boundless light." Words that ring out in the void and now shal... More

The Night it Happened
The Pseudo-Saber
Murder at the Temple
The Beast of Knossos
Student and Shishou
Emiya Family Reunion
Honour Bound Inferno
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted
Pirates of the Holy Grail War
The Beast of Regression
The Temple Ruler
Gather, Heroes of the Past!
Final Preparations
The Beast of Pity
A Moment of Respite
All the Worlds Evil
Angel of Assassination
Round Table Riot
Legends of Japan
Grand Finale
Fuyuki 2019

Out For a Drink With The Lads

5.3K 156 97
By Raging__Wolf

Y/n woke up feeling something soft beneath his head. When he opened his eyes he found himself with Scáthach smiling down at him.

Scáthach: "Good morning."

Y/n: "Oh, hey, Scáthach. What's with the lap pillow?"

Scáthach: "I felt like it. Sigurd was looking for you earlier by the way. Something about a guys night out tonight."

Y/n chuckled before slowly getting up. He then tried to move his neck, only to be hit by a wave of searing agony.

Y/n: "Gah! Fuuuuuuuck!!"

Scáthach: "Muscle spasm?"

Y/n: "Yup! Very bad one!"

Scáthach: "Stay here, I'll go find Merlin."

Y/n gave thumbs up as Scáthach headed off to find the Penis Planter herself. It had only been a short while since the Grail war came to an end, but Fuyuki was livelier than it'd ever been. Though watching Sakura orbit Parvati was rather funny, same with Rin and Ereshkigal.

???: "Oh my! Someone looks like they're in a bit of pain."

Y/n slowly turned to his left, trying to ignore the burning pain in his neck when he saw Sakura on the tv screen next to him.

Y/n: "Sakura? The hell? Or is it Parvati?"

???: "Nope, neither of 'em! I'm-"

The door was suddenly opened by Marisbury and he sighed as he saw the girl in the screen.

Marisbury: "My apologies, Y/n. But BB's just being a bit of a handful at the moment."

Y/n: "BB?"

BB: "That's me!"

Y/n: "How many servants look like Sakura here!?"

BB: "Hm...Me, Melt, Lip, Kingprotea, Kama, Parvati...six!"

Y/n: "Huh. That's...surprising. What about Rin?"

BB: "Ishtar, Ereshkigal, Ashtoret...three? Imma go with three."

Y/n: "Ishtar doesn't look like Rin though."

Marisbury: "There's another form she can manifest herself with that looks like Rin Tohsaka."

Y/n: "Huh. Well then, BB. Which class are you?"

Marisbury: "She is one of the extremely few servants to be classed as MoonCancer."

BB: "Yup, yup, yup!"

Y/n: "Huh. Neat."

Merlin then pushed Marisbury off to the side before kneeling next to her master.

Merlin: "Try leaning your head to the right."

Y/n did as Merlin asked before she put some kind of ointment on his neck.

Y/n: "The hell is that?"

Merlin: "Think of it as Voltorol on steroids. Should have you moving around again like normal."

Y/n: "Thanks. I'll try and take it easy for a bit."

Scáthach: "That reminds me, Master. Sigurd was looking for you earlier."

Y/n: "Sigurd was? Huh, wonder what he's after."

After a few hours of taking it easy, Y/n set off and found Sigurd talking with Thrùd.

Sigurd: "It's not something you should concern yourself with, Thrùd."

Thrùd: "I think it is if it has something to do with our master."

Y/n: "May as well break this up. Yo! Sigurd!"

Sigurd turned as he saw his master approach. He then smiled before bidding farewell to Thrùd.

Y/n: "You wanted to see me?"

Sigurd: "Indeed, master. This one has been given an invitation to join a group of other servants at a local pub that just opened. I was wondering if you would like to accompany me."

Y/n: "Fuck yeah! Boys night out!"

Sigurd chuckled before the two headed in the direction of the pub.

Upon their arrival, things were already very lively. An old man was tending the bar while servants enjoyed their new incarnations and got shitfaced.

Y/n laughed as he saw Archer Gil and a large redheaded servant in a drinking competition.

Caster Gilgamesh saw the two walk in and headed over to them.

C.Gil: "Ah, Sigurd. Y/n. I'm glad you were both able to make it."

Sigurd: "It's been some time since I've had a good drink. I'm expecting good things."

Caster laughed as they headed to the bar. The old man regarded them before putting out some drinks for Anne and Mary, who were obviously there.

Y/n: "There's a lot of servants in Fuyuki now, huh?"

C.Gil: "Naturally. The throne is abuzz with news that we're being summoned to be incarnated. Naturally, there are servants that want in."

Sigurd: "I know that one with the scruffy beard is the pirate, Edward Teach. Otherwise known as Blackbeard."

C.Gil: "The biggest pervert in pirate history. Thankfully, it seems Davy Jones has him on his leash."

Y/n: "Who's the big guy with Archer?"

C.Gil: "Another member of the fourth heaven's feel. The rider servant, Iskander."

Y/n watched as Iskander chugged an entire flagon of beer at the one time with no effort whatsoever.

About an hour passed as more servants started showing up to get hammered which resulted in everyone basically screaming sea shanties for literally no reason.

Everyone: "WAY HEY UP SHE RISES! WAY HEY UP SHE RISES! WAY HEY UP SHE RISES EARLY IN THE MOOOOORNING!"

Y/n laughed with a lot of the other guys. The population of the pub was mostly male. Anne, Mary and Musashi were the only girls there.

Funniest part was that Anne and Mary avoided Blackbeard at all costs.

Y/n laughed as the resident lancers tried to hit on Musashi, only to get challenged to a duel.

Y/n: "You're not gonna get anywhere there, lads!"

Cù: "Clearly."

Y/n then downed his drink with ease. Archer Gilgamesh then walked over.

A.Gil: "You're really drinking weak alcohol such as that? Here. This is the drink of kings."

Y/n accepted the golden goblet from Gilgamesh as he filled it with a red liquid.

Y/n then held the goblet up to the king before downing it in one go. Gilgamesh was mildly impressed by the young mage's tolerance for alcohol before he poured out another.

Soon enough the pub was filled with the sounds of laughter, chatter and drinking. The Celts were drinking with the Greeks and the Chinese were drinking with the Japanese. Pirates were drinking with Warriors and Monsters were drinking with Kings.

Though it was pretty funny watching Shuten-Douji drink Iskander under the table.

Of course there was one servant out-drinking everyone.

Anastasia: "IT'S TOO GODDAMN HOT IN HERE!! GET ME ANOTHER DRINK!!"

Y/n: "Well...I guess she IS Russian."

Diarmuid: "Yup. Never try and out-drink a Russian."

Fionn: "Indeed. Russian women are an enigma in and of themselves."

At the bar next to Y/n was Diarmuid Ua Duibhne and Fionn Mac Cumhail. On the other side of him was Enkidu and Xiang Yu.

Xiang Yu: "I wonder if Consort Yu will be summoned here."

Enkidu: "I was actually wondering about that myself. Apparently she's a dead ancestor at the moment, so maybe looking for her would be a good call."

Xiang Yu: "Yes. However our home country is vast. It would take months to find her."

Y/n: "I'm bettin' we could find her easy."

Enkidu: "You'd probably use Lobo."

Y/n: "Exactly!"

The group laughed as the bartender, James Moriarty, passed them another round of drinks.

After several hours of drinking, Y/n ended up passing out at home.

The sunlight shone directly in his eyes the next morning as he felt a weight on top of him. Looking down he saw three heads of hair. One pink, one blonde and one silver.

Y/n: "Well then...that happened apparently."

He heard the door open and he almost panicked when he saw Medusa walk in.

Medusa: "You're finally up?"

Y/n: "The hell happened last night?"

Medusa: "You got way too hammered and passed out after going a few rounds under the sheets with a few of the girls."

Y/n: "...names?"

Medusa: "Myself, Sakura, Tomoe, Okita, Jeanne, Anne, Yoshitsune, Anastasia, Artemis-"

Y/n: "Excuse you, what?"

Medusa: "Yep. Artemis."

Y/n: "...Orion's gonna kill me."

Medusa: "Nope. It was a three way with Artemis and Orion. He got his old body back by the way. So he and Artemis went at it to celebrate. They invited you for the hell of it."

Y/n: "Huh...did she say who was better?"

Medusa: "She could barely walk never mind speak."

Y/n: "Damn. I'll need to ask her later."

Medusa laughed before setting a tray of tea down on the bedside table.

Medusa: Also, don't worry. Raikou was looking after Jack and Abby so they didn't hear or see anything."

Y/n: "Oh thank fuck."

One of the girls on top of Y/n stirred before a pair of fox ears popped up from the top of her head.

Medusa: "Morning, Tamamo."

The fox woman raised her head as rubbed her eyes before smiling down at Y/n. He could tell she wasn't Vitch due to the much happier vibe she gave off.

Tamamo: "Morning, master."

Y/n: "Uh, morning."

The blonde one started to stir next revealing her to be the (former) holy virgin, Jeanne.

Jeanne: "Good morning, Master."

Y/n: "Hey, Jeanne."

Medusa: "Not so much of a holy virgin anymore, are ya?"

Jeanne sighed before sitting up and taking one of the cups of tea. After she woke up, the third girl started to stir. It was Okita. She yawned and did some stretches before taking another cup of tea.

Okita: "Oh, good morning, master. I trust you enjoyed yourself last night?"

Y/n: "I'd imagine so. My memory's a little hazy at the moment."

Tamamo: "You did kinda go on a drunken fuck spree."

Y/n: "Oh god, please tell me it was all consensual."

Okita: "Yup."

Jeanne: "Yes, it was."

Tamamo: "Mhm."

Medusa: "Medb gave you no choice."

Tamamo: "Thankfully Cù managed to get you away from her before she could get down to business with you. Penth almost did it as well, but she saw Achilles and ran after him to try and kill him."

Y/n: "So. Who didn't get it?"

Medusa: "Medb, Rin, Penth, Mary, Parvati, Anyone that remotely resembled a child."

Y/n: "Thank. Fucking. God. I did NOT want that on my conscious."

Medusa: "I was surprised you kept your morals while being so fucked up."

Tamamo: "As expected of my future husband!"

Y/n: "EX-FUCKING-SCUSE YOU!?"

Jeanne: "I think Fergus was going to invite you to try your hand at Scathach with him."

Y/n: "He's gonna need to be resummoned, isn't he?"

Okita: "Thankfully not, the fool did have his legs stabbed though."

Y/n chuckled when it dawned on him.

Y/n: "Hol up, it was just girls I screwed, right?"

Tamamo: "Yup!"

Y/n sighed in relief before grabbing the last cup of tea. He then shuffled back so he could sit himself up against the backrest of his bed.

A few minutes later, he and the girls got dressed before heading into the living room where Kintoki was chilling with Edmond.

Kintoki: "Yo! Heard you went crazy last night, Master!"

Y/n: "Apparently. What time is it?"

Edmond: "It's still fairly early, master. I was just about to make breakfast if you'd like some."

Y/n: "Sure, since you're offering."

Kintoki: "Boss Raikou was kinda miffed when she found out by the way."

Y/n: "Damn, I'm boutta get scolded, huh?"

Kintoki: "You'll be lucky if you get off with a scolding. Knowin' you though, you'll be golden."

Y/n chuckled before Edmond brought out breakfast.

Y/n: "So what's everyone doing today?"

Edmond: "Enkidu, as usual, will be keeping the walking superiority complex that is Gilgamesh company. As for myself, I believe I'm going to meet with Charles and Marie for lunch."

Y/n: "Whomsteth?"

Edmond: "Charles Henri Sanson and Marie Antoinette."

Y/n: "Huh... That's an unlikely duo."

Kintoki: "I'm gonna hang out with a few of the guys at the Gym. Orion, Leonidas and Iskander mostly."

Okita: "I will be with Musashi and Miss Raikou."

Medusa: "Medea, Atalante, Artemis and I are going to go out and check out the town."

Tamamo: "I'll be staying with you, Master!"

Kintoki: "That reminds me, Solomon was round earlier."

Y/n: "Solomon was? What was he looking for?"

Edmond: "He wishes to meet with you at three in the park. Something about a new group of servants being summoned."

Y/n chuckled before Edmond put a plate of food in front of him. He kept wondering though...

Who were these new servants?

End of Chapter.

Next Time: Grand Finale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.5K 15
The Holy Grail wars. An intense battle to defeat other masters with your own servants. This Story centres around one human in particular. Y/n L/n. A...
70.3K 2.1K 12
He finds himself back in the past. But it's different. Being summoned into the past isn't something new to him. But when he finds himself in his teen...
8.8K 266 13
Itadori finds himself in a world similar to his own, but something happened, now he is a servant? of a Magus? Classes? Fourth Holy Grail War? What is...
44.2K 473 9
So basically Gabriel summons Gilgamesh. Cancelled