A Blade to Sever Destiny (Fat...

Por Raging__Wolf

"I shall sever the thread of destiny with this boundless light." Words that ring out in the void and now shal... Mais

The Night it Happened
The Pseudo-Saber
Murder at the Temple
The Beast of Knossos
Emiya Family Reunion
Honour Bound Inferno
The Hunter Becomes the Hunted
Pirates of the Holy Grail War
The Beast of Regression
The Temple Ruler
Gather, Heroes of the Past!
Final Preparations
The Beast of Pity
A Moment of Respite
All the Worlds Evil
Angel of Assassination
Round Table Riot
Legends of Japan
Out For a Drink With The Lads
Grand Finale
Fuyuki 2019

Student and Shishou

8.9K 246 229
Por Raging__Wolf

Lancer was a man of many talents, dying being one of them apparently. But he was never one to fear another person.

Unless that person was the Scotswoman from the land of Shadows that stood before him now.

Lancer: "I'm so gonna fuckin' die right now."

???: "I see you haven't changed very much, Cù."

Cù: "Nor you, Scàthach."

Scàthach: "I see you're in service to that priest in there. It's fun to see you slaving away as a scout rather than actually putting your skill to use."

Cù: "You're certainly one to talk. I assume you're one of the rogue servants?"

Scàthach: "Aye, that I am. However I imagine my master will make his way to me soon. One can't stay too far away from one's own people after all."

Cù: "Huh?"

Scàthach: "My masters family hails from the same place I and my sister once did."

Cù: "Ah, so he's one of my neighbours as well, eh?"

Scàthach: "Oh, he was born here. But his family once settled in Scotland."

Cù: "Huh. Either way, if you're a rogue then I'll need to take you back to your master...or I could take you out here and now."

Scàthach: "Hahaha. Don't be ridiculous, boy. You're still as fiery as the days I trained you. But you've got a lot to learn."

Cù: "Your master's certainly interesting. I'll give him that much."

Scàthach: "Is that so? Tell me about him."

Cù: "I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him directly. But from my observations he's a skilled mage. The kid clearly bears some bad memories though. There's also the fact that he clearly has some family troubles."

Scàthach: "Oh?"

Cù: "He mentioned a name while he was spaced out at one point. Llana I think it was."

Scàthach: "Llana, eh? I'll perhaps talk it over with him when we meet."

Cù: "So, what about the other rogues. What juicy info ya got on them?"

Scàthach: "Are you asking to be an informant?"

Cù: "Just wanna be helpful. The priest in there's only got me on scouting, but I can put that to use."

Scàthach: "Such a loyal dog, aren't you?"

Cù: "Oi! I'm not a feckin' dog!"

Scàthach laughed and ruffled her students hair before a laugh sounded off from behind them.

???: "Fuhahahaha! Even your mentor labels you a mutt!"

Cù: "Oh great. Sparkly dick's here now. Whaddya want, Gilgacunt!?"

A blonde man walked out of the church with a clear god complex. He regarded Scàthach as just another woman compared to himself.

Scàthach: "You seem quite full of yourself."

???: "Of course, it's only natural that the king be aware of his authority over the rest of you mongrels."

Scàthach: "if that's the case then why exactly does your kingdom no longer exist?"

Cù had to cover his mouth to prevent his laughter spilling out while the man's eye twitched.

???: "You dare address your king like that, Cur!?"

Scàthach: "Please, I was able to slay gods in the past, you are a mere man."

The blonde clearly didn't like that phrasing whatsoever and a golden portal opened behind him. He pulled a sword from the glowing portal and pointed it towards Scàthach.

???: "If your wish is to die, I, Gilgamesh, will grant you that."

Scàthach laughed again before seemingly disappearing and reappearing behind Gilgamesh with her Gae Bolg Alternative pointed at his throat.

Scàthach: "Please. You're nothing compared to the gods I've killed. Stand down, boy."

Gilgamesh's eye twitched in pure fury as Cù continued to laugh.

Cù: "Hey, Teach. Ya might be interested to know that he's a demigod."

Scàthach burst out laughing again as Gilgamesh's anger began to boil over.

Scàthach: "So you claim that everyone else except you is a mongrel because they're human?"

Gilgamesh: "Woman..."

Scàthach: "But you're a demigod."

Gilgamesh: "Don't you dare!"

Scàthach: "Doesn't that mean that you're also part mongrel?"

There was an audible snap from inside Gilgamesh's head as he summoned an intricate looking pair of twin blades.

Gilgamesh: "Your death will be slow and painful you wretch!!"

Scàthach just laughed as Gilgamesh slashed at her, she effortlessly and elegantly dodged each attack however and just kept making fun of him.

Scàthach: "Seriously, you claim to be above everyone else, yet here you are as a servant. You may have a human body now, but you'll always just be a servant to your master's command seals."

Gilgamesh: "I WILL IMPALE YOU UPON THE CROSS ATOP THIS CHURCH!!"

Scàthach: "You're far too clumsy for that, boy."

To prove her point, she used her spear to knock Gilgamesh's feet out from under him before picking him up with another and slamming him into the ground.

Gilgamesh got up fast however and glared straight at Scàthach.

???: "That's enough."

The two turned to the church and saw Kotomine walking out.

Kirei: "Gilgamesh, please try and keep your squabbles restricted to when the ceasefire is over."

Gilgamesh: "Tch, watch yourself, Kotomine."

Gilgamesh then walked inside of the church while Kirei regarded Lancer.

Kirei: "I see you enjoyed yourself, Lancer."

Cù: "Come on, Master. It's not every day that glitter dick gets heated like that. I was just taking in the fun."

Scàthach: "That boy has a lot to learn. Thankfully Caster's much more agreeable."

Cù: "...come again?"

Kirei: "Caster?"

Scàthach: "Yes. The caster servant that resembles that man. Though he is far more down to Earth and more agreeable than him. Must be partially due to the lancer that's always with him."

Kirei: "I see..."

Cù: "Any other rogues you can think of?"

Scàthach: "Hmm...The round table knights are currently wandering around. There's also the man with the skull mask. Whenever he showed up I could hear a bell in my head."

Kirei: "A bell? I see."

Scàthach: "There is something else. Something I must speak with my master about privately."

Cù: "Got it, then I'll take ya over to him now."

Scàthach nodded to her student before the two leapt into the air and started running along the rooftops.

Before they could get to Y/n's house however, Scàthach stopped with wide eyes.

Cù: "Problem, Teacher?"

Scàthach: "Listen, boy."

Cù focused his hearing when his eyes widened as well.

A beast was howling in the distance. The two could also hear a woman screaming. They nodded to one another before making a break for it in the direction of the screams.

They found their culprit pretty fast.

A woman was backed against a wall while her dog barked at the huge figure before them.

Cù: "Avenger."

Scàthach: "So this is who you are. A ravenous beast with a headless rider."

The huge avenger turned to them and revealed itself to be a massive wolf. Its fangs were bared at the lancers before it perked its head up and vanished.

Woman: "Wh-What was that thing!?"

Scàthach: "Not normal, I'll tell ya that much."

Cù: "Whatever it was, your doggo here was brave enough to face it down."

The dog barked at Cù before the lancer kneeled to pet it.

Cù: "What's its name?"

Woman: "H-Her name's Korone."

Scàthach: "That creature seemed more interested in the dog that you, miss. Whatever it was, we'll track it down soon."

The woman struggled to stand, but the two lancers helped to escort her home safely. They then began to walk back to Scàthach's masters home.

Cù: "That beast was Avenger, right?"

Scàthach: "Aye, no doubt about it. That was definitely Avenger."

Cù: "That dog was the only thing preventing avenger from harming that woman."

Scàthach: "Aye. If that's the case, I could maybe narrow it down with the other servants in masters care."

Cù: "Got it, then let's be off."

Scàthach nodded and leapt into the air before they continued to run.

As they ran, a number of servants saw them. The sound of a bell tolling echoed in the distance as a pair of fiery blue eyes narrowed.

???: "Thou hath found thy master. I shall join thee soon. But at a later time. For now, I have a head to sever."

From street level, a pair of wondrous eyes looked up at the lancers as they ran.

???: "Ah! Master must be that way!"

The servant ran in the same direction, never once missing a beat as she ran after the student and teacher duo.

Finally however, the lancers made it. Cù walked to the front door before Rin Tohsaka's archer descended.

Archer: "Lancer. What are you after?"

Cù: "Easy, pal. I'm makin' a delivery."

He tilted his head and pointed towards Scàthach, who was admiring how well kept the front garden was.

Archer: "And she is?"

Cù: "Lancer servant, same as me."

Archer begrudgingly contacted Rin to tell her that a new rogue had been brought in.

A few seconds later, the front door opened and Y/n came face to face with the queen of the land of shadows.

Scàthach: "So, you're my master, eh?"

Y/n: "seems that way, yeah. Welcome aboard, Lancer."

Scàthach laughed lightly before putting her hand on Y/n's bicep.

Scàthach: "You're clearly trained. Though I'd say it's more self-trained than taught. However I believe we can work with this and make you even more formidable."

Cù: "Good luck, kid. You're gonna need it. She's a damn sadist when traini-"

Cù was cut off by a spear implanting itself into the ground between his legs.

He turned deathly pale as he saw Scàthach smiling at him.

Scàthach: "Don't you have rogues to scout, boy?"

Cù: "OH YEAH TOTALLY FORGOT I'M DOIN' THAT! ANYWAYGOTTAGOSEEYA!!"

With that, Cù yeeted himself away as fast as he possibly could.

Y/n chuckled at the Lancer before Scàthach turned back to him.

Scàthach: "We have to talk. It's regarding one of the rogues."

Y/n: "alright. Come on in and we'll talk."

Scàthach: "Cù and I had a run in with Avenger on the way here. It's a giant wolf with a headless rider."

Y/n: "Hmm...I'll ask Gawain if that lines up with his encounter."

Scàthach: "Very well, however there is another matter we need to discuss."

Y/n: "Oh?"

Scàthach: "I have reason to believe that this grail war and its mass summoning is in response to a threat to humanity."

Y/n: "A threat to humanity? What kind?"

Scàthach: "The beast kind. There are seven beasts, creatures that could bring humanity to its knees with little effort. I have reason to believe that one of them is trying to come here."

Y/n: "A beast, huh? That sounds serious."

Scàthach: "Indeed. I have reason to believe that it's none other than Goetia, from Solomon's grimoire."

Y/n: "The Ars Goetia. How do we beat it then?"

Scàthach: "I think we fight fire with fire in a sense. There may be a beast of humanity that would be willing to fight with us."

Y/n: "...go on."

Scàthach: "Beasts II and IV are the most likely candidates to help us. III might help if there's something in it for them."

Y/n: "I see. In that case, how do we find 'em?"

Scàthach: "We need the caster and lancer duo that have moved into a nearby skyscraper. The penthouse apartment of course."

Y/n: "Right. So we track them down next."

Scàthach: "I think that's a sensible option. I'm glad my new student isn't completely stupid."

Scàthach gently ruffled her master's hair before heading inside. Just before Y/n headed in, he heard someone running towards him.

???: "MASTER!!!"

He turned around in time to get tackled to the ground by someone.

Scàthach turned around and saw the girl that had run into him.

Scàthach: "Ah, I thought I sensed someone following us."

Y/n: "Huh? Who's this?"

The blonde girl beamed up at him with an infectious smile.

???: "I'm foreigner. My name's Abigail. Just call me Abby though."

Y/n: "...wait, you're foreigner?"

Scàthach: "Without a doubt. That is foreigner. Or, one of them at least."

Abby: "It's nice to meet you, Master!"

Y/n: "This is confusing. First I find out King Arthur's a woman and now foreigner's a little girl."

Scàthach: Don't underestimate her. She's clearly powerful. And that name, you wouldn't happen to be Abigail Williams, would you?"

Abby: "Uh-Huh!"

Y/n: "The witch of Salem? Huh, I woulda thought you'd be a Caster."

Scàthach: "Well either way, Abby. I am Scàthach, lancer class servant."

Y/n: "Wait, so that means that that other lancer is either Cù Chulainn or Ferdiad?"

Scàthach: "You're quick on the uptake, Master. Yes, that was Cù Chulainn."

Y/n: "Right. For now you two should get some food. Medusa just finished making some soup for Asterios and Nobunaga."

Abby nodded with a bright smile and ran inside, Scàthach followed close behind with her master.

Meanwhile at Shirou Emiya's house a rather unprecedented meeting was taking place.

Saber was standing in front of her master, who stared with wide eyes at the man in front of him.

Shirou: "...K-Kiritsugu?"

End of Chapter.

Rogues remaining: 25

Next Time: Emiya Family Reunion.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

122K 2.7K 11
Y/n L/n is back and better than ever. In the aftermath of the Fifth holy grail war, he was injured by an explosion and taken to a hospital where he...
180K 6.2K 54
Your research on the Grail has made you enemies and all of them happen to be from the church that once exiled you. They will stop at nothing till you...
3.8K 158 29
Many years after the 5th Holy Grail War have passed and a new generation of Mages are born, but not like you think. From multiple powerful families...
32.7K 904 20
Medusa x Reader. Y/N L/N is a 17 year old boy that goes to Homurahara School. He's an average kid with a seemingly bright future that holds a lot of...