Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.

10.6K 120 188
By adventurefan2020

(No POV)

Today was just an average work day for everyone, everyday the same place, the same tasks and see the same people everyday of the week. In a scenario like this, there are people who either call out of work pretending to be sick just to stay at home or either just straight up quit the job and go somewhere else in order to change things up a bit. Many people know that work is a way to earn a paycheck and they are right but what they fail to see is that your job can be a part of your day where you can meet interesting people or given an opportunity to meet someone unexpectedly that can change your life forever. Well, that is what exactly happen to the man Mr. Y/N L/N, who is about to meet a certain powerful figure he thought would never get to meet in his life and will have the choice to sign up for the W.C work program.

It was around 5:30am in the morning and Y/N is asleep and the most dreaded part of the working man's day was about to happen in 3....2.....1.....

Y/N- *Yawning* *Groaning*

The alarm clock....the most notorious thing in existence, the destroyer of good and strange dreams but it's the one who keeps you awake to go to the most important place of the day, at least that what Y/N believes. 

(Y/N POV)

I was rubbing my eyes to get the morning gunk out and I slowly got out of bed to take a quick shower before I make myself some breakfast.

Y/N- Here we go, another day another dollar, I wonder where that phase came from?

I then striped off my clothes and headed into the shower. 

(Timeskip, 10 minutes later)

After that nice and warm shower, I got dressed in my work clothes which is just a plain black t-shirt, black pants, white long socks and some black tennis shoes. I know that this is very plain in terms of style but I don't really mind since I'm not big on fashion and I work at a Bed Bath & Beyond so my simple style isn't really anything special and It fits well with the tasks I do in a daily basis. 

Y/N- Well now that I'm dressed up, let me eat some breakfast. 

I went to the kitchen to look for my favorite cereal. I looked on top of the fridge and I thought of something horrible......I thought I was out of the stuff, but after looking around some more I sighed in relief when I found it.

Y/N- Man, praise the lord for this yummy cereal. *in shitty TV announcer voice* Kellogg's Frosted Flakes part of this complete breakfast...They're GRRRREAT!

Man, I don't know why I try to remember the commercials but I think it gets me a little hype for the day, so I think it works for the most part. 

I poured myself a bowl and poured the milk, got my spoon and ate while looking at my phone to check any business related news. I scrolled over many articles and I found one that read: "The top six company's that are joining the W.C.(Workers and CEO's) government program this year". 

Y/N- Hm, interesting that Amazon will be the biggest name in the program joining. 

It had quotes from the company spokespersons and the kinds of tasks that are expected to happen if you get accepted. After looking over the article, I checked the time and it was already 6:25AM.

Y/N- 6:25 already? Shoot, time goes by quickly when distracted. Well, time to get my keys and head to work. 

I put my dishes in the sink and walked to the parking garage of the apartment complex and saw what I like to call 'old reliable'.

Yup, I had this puppy since my parents gave me this wonderful on my 17th birthday. That was about 3 years ago and now look at me, i'm 20 years old about to go 21 in one month living in an apartment by myself making a simple living and that's the way I like it. I got in and started to head out but not before I got to the radio to listen to soft jazz music since it's still a little dark outside, and now I'm off. 

(Timeskip, 1 hour later)

I arrived at the Bed Bath & Beyond and it was 5 minutes before I have to clock in.

I said good morning to one of my coworkers named John while we were both walking to the back. 

John- Morning Y/N.

Y/N- Good morning John, glad its not busy already?

John- Yup, but its not gonna last that long once it's about 9am, thats for sure. 

Y/N- Yeah, let's go clock in and prepare.

John- Okay.

We chatted on the way and once we both clocked in, I grabbed one of the blue over vest and went on my way to the cash registers. Once I got there, I saw my store manager Lucy and she was looking to be in a happy mood today, I wonder why?

Lucy- Good morning Y/N!

Y/N- Morning Lucy, what's gotten you so smiley, usually you aren't like that.

Lucy- *chuckle* shut up Y/N, and I do smile just not often. Anyway, today is actually a very big day for us and for me especially.

Y/N- Ohhh what's happening?

Lucy- Today, the CEO of Walmart Darian Cordell is coming to visit our location today!

Y/N- Really!?

Lucy- Yess sir, he's coming here because you know that empty small building behind us?

Y/N- Yeah?

Lucy- Well, we are going to negotiate a deal that he can use that space to build a Walmart plus store. Its a concept he made that the idea is that when customers order their stuff online, their stuff get delivered to that location and are packed in safety locks until a customer comes in with a order code on their phones they get when a order is placed. The options for these stores are either pick-up by store or curbside. Interesting huh?

Y/N- That sounds futuristic but awesome! 😎 

Lucy- Mm Hm. I admit I'm nervous especially since I'm talking to the man himself to one of the biggest store chains in the nation. It's.....I don't know.

Y/N- Ahh Lucy, I'm sure that your gonna nail this deal and besides it would be nice to have an easier way of getting my stuff and most importantly my favorite cereal. 

Lucy- *Giggle* Your funny Y/N, and thanks for the encouragement I really needed it. 

Y/N- Anytime, now what's my tasks today?

Lucy- Well, today we should be expecting to be busy today because of the 15% sale for credit card holders and the buy 2 get one free of anything in the beauty, fitness & health department. I want you Y/N to be in the cash registers for most of your shift and once it dies down around 3pm, I want you in the back doing stock for only a couple of hours and when it hits 5:00pm, you're good for the day. Got it Y/N?

Y/N- Yes ma'am.

Lucy- Good, now let's get to work tiger~

I waved Lucy goodbye as she walked to the back of the store to her office waiting for Darian Cordell to show up. I never seen the guy before as he and the other big CEO's don't show their face in TV or in pictures. Maybe they have a lot on their plate so they can't have the time to appear in that kind of stuff, so it understandable why. Anyway, I walked to lane 20 and booted up the monitor and other things I needed to check before it gets crazy in here. Once I did, a few dozen customers already entered the store to most likely to take advantage of the sale like Lucy said. 

*Light tap, tap*

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was my coworker John and it looks like he was in lane 21 behind me and he had a small smile.

John- Ready for hell Y/N?

Y/N- *Chuckle* You bet!

We got in positions and I already had my first customer of the day.

Y/N- Hello! 👋 Find anything you looking for today?

(Timeskip, 5 hours later)

(Lucy POV)

I was nervously waiting for Darian to show up and it was almost time for our meeting which was in 1pm. Which reminds me I need to send Y/N in his lunch break by 2pm after the meeting is over. 

*Phone Vibrate and ringing*

My phone was ringing and I checked to see who is calling and I almost dropped my phone because the ID is Darian himself calling, I quickly answered and tried not to stutter over the phone. 

Lucy- Hello?

Darian- Is this Lucy Garza I'm speaking too?

My heart was pumping fast out of nervousness.

Lucy- Y-yes this is her.

Darian- Ah good, listen I'm unfortunately not going to show up on time to our negotiation meeting today at 1pm due to me being stuck in traffic. So I suspect that I will show up in 50 minutes or more, I apologize for this.

Lucy- Oh no sir, it quite alright I understand please take your time and stay safe. 

Darian- Thanks, I'll be there and this won't affect the overall meeting ok?

Lucy- Of course, thank you Mr.Darian.

Darian- Good, see you in that time. Goodbye Ms.Lucy

Lucy- Goodbye Mr.Darian.

*Hanged up the call*

Lucy's mind- Ok, not expecting that at all but that means I have more time to make the room more cleaner and tidy. Also after I do that, I must tell Y/N to go on his lunch break before Darian arrives, ok Lucy let's do it rememberer what he said.

(Timeskip, 55 minutes later)

(No POV)

With time upon Lucy with the anticipated meeting with Darian, Y/N on the other hand is still working like there was no tomorrow, this day was particularly busy. But then a shiny black Mercedes car parked in the lot and revealed a tall man with short brown hair, glasses, and wearing a suit walking to the front of the store.

(Darian POV)

I entered the store and was looking for the store manager Lucy, I admit I was a bit lost on where to go. So I did something I rarely do, I asked one of the employees where the meeting rooms are. I tried to find one who was not that busy so that took me to lane 20 where I found this one particular employee who was happily packing a customers stuff with a smile on his face. 

So I figured that this may the employee who will help me.

Darian- Excuse me sir?

???- Hello there sir, do you need help with something?

I was actually surprised on how genuine he sounded when he asked me that. Most times, I had employees from other places or even in my stores give me the monotone and annoyed voices. So, im glad to meet on the few employees who love their jobs. 

Darian- Yes I do actually, I'm here for an important meeting with your manager Lucy and I'm a bit lost here. Would you happen to know where the meeting rooms are?

???- Yeah of course, if you would just walk all the way to lane 1 and take a right and once you see a sign that says Kitchen, take a left and you will see the back and follow on straight and it will lead you to the rooms. 

Very knowledgeable too and actually takes the time to observe the stores surroundings, why can't I ever find an employee like this?

Darian- Thank you very much sir. I appreciate it.

???- Oh it's no problem sir, i'm happy to help anyone who needs it. How are you doing today sir?

And he asking me about my day, I never had an employee ask me about my day. It would be the usual good mornings and that was it, it happened even by my own corporate employees as well, so it gets very annoying but leaves me feel lonely as well. But with him, he made my day a bit better and I cracked a small smile something I hardly do. 

Darian- Im quite doing pretty good, I can't wait to see my concept store into a reality.

???- I'll say! It would be a godsend to me so I can get my stuff more easier to me. 

Darian- *small chuckle*, say sir what's your name? I don't see a name tag on you like everyone else. 

???- Oh Crap! Well, Im sorry for that sir my name is Y/N.

I offered my hand for a handshake it and he took it with great enthusiasm. So he loves what he does. Huh? I wonder?....

Darian- Well, Mr Y/N thank you for your time and help, I'll head on my way. Have a wonderful day.

Y/N- Thank you! Same to you good sir. Good luck with the meeting!

I smiled at him and headed my way to the meeting room where Ms.Lucy should be there. I had Mr.Y/N on my head during the walk and I kept noting how kind, happy and genuine he is. An employee like him would get very far in life especially in today's environment. A smile was on my  face the whole time and I was beginning to think of something that could let me see him again.

Darian Mind- Oh Mr.Y/N, you made me took a great interest in you. I wonder how you would feel if you were to work for me, I would make sure I would make your time worth it~.

(END....For now) 

Annnnnnd that's a wrap folks for the prologue for our darling employee~. I hope you enjoy this and I'll see you in the next update.

See ya'll later!👋.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.7K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
769K 4.3K 45
You better run. You better hide. Or even better, is to not make any regretful choices. Welcome ladies & gentlemen to a book where it's filled with fu...
164K 1.9K 25
Y/N never had a happy childhood, to begin with. His parents gave him away to his abusive relatives when he was 3 yrs old and his life since has been...
26.1K 1K 38
"𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍. 𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 �...