We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Formation of a Plan
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Making Up

1.8K 42 13
By Capser76570

In a briefing room, Cody walked over to the holotable with Rex across from him, "Okay," Cody started, "So Fox and them have an idea as to who is either behind all of it, or just a little bit."

"And that is?" Rex questioned.

"Well it's not finale, but me and the CG (Coruscant Guard) have our suspicions. Chancellor Palpatine,"

"The Chancellor? But you've never met him. And besides, how would you know?"

"First of all, he's remained in office for far too long, way after his term has expired—"

"Wait wait wait. How do you know all this? You've never been one to know politics,"

"Uh, Kenobi likes to rant on and on about his duties on the Council or sometimes Anakin. So I hear pretty much everything. By the way, what's going on with you and Ahsoka?"

Rex slowly looked at Cody, "Real subtle, brother. But if you must know, me and her just... aren't in a great spot right now. I said a lot of things I shouldn't have. So there's that,"

"Well that's understandable. I mean, considering that's happening. I'm sorry about those squads by the way,"

"Yeah, thanks. How're you holding up?"

Cody looked down, "Early on, I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get attached to any of them. So I managed to handle the death okay, but it still hurts,"

"Yeah, I know what you mean...." Rex said, looking down also.

"Kix said you cried,"

Rex looked at Cody and pressed his lips together, "He told you about that?"

"Of course he did, Rex. He's worried about you, as am I,"

"Well you don't need to worry. I'm fine,"

".... I'll take your word for it," Cody say after a long pause.

"Let's just get back to work," Rex said quietly.

Cody nodded but kept a watchful eye on his little brother. Rex kept himself busy, going through old files on the Chancellor, trying to kind some sort of information or a clue. Rex didn't realized how much time had passed, he needed to go meet up with Anakin for whatever reason, "Codes, I have to go," Rex said as he placed the data pad on the table.

"Alright,"

Rex left the room and headed for the right briefing room. Stang, he was a bit late, he hoped Anakin wouldn't mind. Rex got to his destination and he took a breath, gathering his composure incase Anakin was going to lecture him. He opened the door and walked in, but he quickly paused when he saw Ahsoka look up from the data pad she was reading. The door closed, "What are you doing here," Ahsoka said bitterly.

Ouch. That hurt, "Skywalker told me to meet him in here?" Rex said with a hint of confusion.

"I should've known," Ahsoka said, "He told me the same thing too,"

Rex walked over to his wife, "I guess he wants us to hash it out,"

"I guess so,"

Rex took a breath, "Look, I'm sorry," Ahsoka crossed her arms, "I know what I said was wrong,"

"Then why'd you say it?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just really stressed," he rubbed the back of his neck, "and being a clone, I'm not supposed to feel anxiety or stress, which is confusing because I'm certainly feeling it now,"

Ahsoka slowly nodded, "I guess I should apologize too. And I do take back everything that I said. I was feeling the pressure too, believe it or not," Rex gave a weak smile, "Do you still feel stressed?" She asked.

Rex's smile faded a bit, "It's gone down a bit..."

Ahsoka walked up closer to him, "Well next time you feel like that, you need to talk to someone about it. And not fight with them, understand?"

"So we're good?" Rex asked cautiously.

"Yes, we're good,"

He blew out a sigh of relief and Ahsoka pulled him into a tight hug. She felt him squeeze her tighter, but their hug didn't last long. A blaring alarm went off which made both of them jump and separate. Rex looked around, not that there was much to look at in the small room, "What's happening?"

"You think I know?" Ahsoka asked.

Rex grunted and pulled up his wrist com to his mouth, "Cody what's happening?"

No answer.

"Cody come in,"

"Rex."

"What's going on?"

"Oh. Um, well, part of the cruiser collapsed and about half of the west wing is now sucked into space..."

"Oh Force okay. Is anyone wounded?"

"Come down to the Med Bay and find out. I'm helping to close of the hole, so I'll talk to you soon. Cody out,"

The line cut and Rex looked at Ahsoka, "How did a large chunk of this cruiser just fall off?"

"I don't know? You think it's not a malfunction?"

"It's something we have to consider, right?"

"Yeah probably. C'mon, let's see if Kix needs any help at the moment. Then we can discuss Order 66 and want to do next."

"Alright,"

They headed out towards the Med Bay. As they were walking Rex said, "Cody and some Jedi on the Council think the Chancellor is behind some of this,"

"What? But the Chancellor has been a good friend and mentor to Anakin. How does he feel about this?"

"I don't think he knows..."

"Well it's not going to end well when or if he finds out,"

Rex nodded as they rounded the corner and made it to the med bay. Some clones were on hover stretchers and others were able to walk. Rex finally found Kix through the maze of wounded soldier, "Need any help?" Rex asked.

Kix turned around with a data pad in his hands, "I already have a lot of help, so I don't think I need any more. I'll let you though, thanks,"

"Alright," Ahsoka said.

*In Ahsoka's private quarters*

Rex sat on the end of her bed and laid back, anrs outstretched. His armor made it uncomfortable, but he just wanted to go to sleep. He closed his eyes for a moment then shot up, making Ahsoka juml at his sudden movement, "Everything okay?" She asked.

"We need to go and investigate—"

"Rex, I'm sure Anakin will alert us if he needs us. Besides, you need a break, a stress reliever if you will,"

"I feel like I have to go and help them though," Rex stood up, "So there's no way you can me not go and help,"

"Sit," Ahsoka said with her index finger outstretched.

"What?"

"Sit down,"

"No Ahsoka-"

"Sit,"

Rex sighed and sat back down on the bed, "What do you want?"

"I'm gonna make you stay here," she said with a hand on her hip.

"And how are you going to do that?"

Ahsoka smirked at Rex and seductively walked up to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and sat in his lap, straddling him. She looked into his eyes and saw him fighting the urge to kiss her. She bent her head down and lightly brushed the side of his neck with her nose. She slid a hand up to move his blacks out of the way, and folded it down. Rex knew very well what she was planning, and he had to do his best to keep steady. Ahsoka then brushed her lips against his neck and she felt Rex's breath become a bit unsteady. She then planted a light kiss, then another. She started to kiss the side of his neck and Rex said, "You'll have to try harder than that,"

"Challenge accepted," Ahsoka muttered against him.

Rex suddenly got the familiar feeling of fireworks going off in his core. Ahsoka decided to switch things up a bit and go straight to his weak spot. She moved to his throat and lightly kiss his Adam's apple, which made his tilt his head in a way so she had more access. She continued to kiss there and Rex let out a small, shuddering breath which made Ahsoka smile since she was close to breaking him. He finally couldn't take much longer so he slowly leaned back until he was fully laying on the bed. Ahsoka let up and smiled at him, "You gave up. That's not fair,"

Rex smiled back and leaned forward to kiss her forehead, "Hm, yes, I suppose it is unfair,"

He quickly switched their positions and started to leave a fiery trail of kisses down Ahsoka's lekku. She playful slapped his shoulder with the back of her hand, "Hey you went straight for the— ooh,"

Rex smiled but then his wrist com went off, "Captain Rex, come in," came Anakin's voice.

"Yes, sir what's going on,"

"I need you to come and help us. I can contact Ahsoka if you'd like,"

Rex turned his attention to Ahsoka, "It's alright I can get her,"

"Why do I have a feeling you're already with her- Just get here as soon as you can,"

"Yes, sir. I'll see you in a few minutes,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 388 23
Description: "Ahsoka!" ... "Can't...hold on." ... "Take my hand!" ... "ANAKIN!" ... "NOOOOOOO!" On a transport, Ahsoka falls off a cliff, and is pre...
3.1K 80 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
76.5K 2.6K 85
((DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE RAW BOOKS, MOSTLY UNEDITED. THE CUYANIVERSE COLLECTION HAS THE BOOKS IN ORDER AND BETAREAD. I SUGGEST YOU START THERE)) ~~~...
1.7K 68 30
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...